Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers

"Oh, long story, I'll tell you about it when we get up stairs. How's your day been?" I asked with a trace of a smile.

"Oh quite eventful though I managed to keep my clothes" he answered as he followed me up the stairs to our dormitory.

Back in our room I slung my rucksack onto my bed, quickly unpacked my clothes and the sun cream before telling Marc I needed a shower and a good cleaning out.

"Let me help you with that, you look exhausted" Marc offered.

"I am." I replied. Considering what I've been through I'm not surprised I felt tired, however the hot jet of water from the shower and the aromatherapy soap soon revived my energy levels and before long I was relaying the day's events to him in graphic detail. As I knelt face down to receive the douching pipe Marc told me about his day, only pausing when I needed to release the water and have the tube reinserted. Once he was happy that I was thoroughly cleaned out he helped me to my feet before taking a shower himself and allowed me to clean him out.

As he towelled himself dry I couldn't help but gaze at him fondly, despite the pleasures this day had brought I had missed his presence and watching his muscled body so casually displayed in front of me made it all the more poignant. Marc glanced up, winked at me before returning his attention to drying his feet, then standing up right he wrapped his towel around his waist before walking over to me. Draping his arms over my shoulders he kissed me hard on the lips. Then before I could react he took a step backwards and walked over to his locker and started to dress for dinner.

"Hey man, don't do that to me, you're such a tease!" I cried in mock distress.

Laughing to himself, without turning round, he informed me that it was just a sample of what was to follow after the dinner and to let me know that he was aware of how I was feeling. I went to open my mouth to reply but before I could do so he told me to close it and to concentrate on getting dressed otherwise we'd both be late for dinner and as he was starving he had no intention on missing it. Me neither I decided so without further ado I threw on a pair of tight pale blue jeans and a figure hugging muscle vest, well if he had plans for this evening I intended to make sure that he remained keen to put them into action.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

"Mmm dude, hot, I'm gonna get those off you later" came the reply. Marc must have understood the game I was playing because he went for a regular T-shirt with thin black jogging bottoms, as he'd gone commando his pendulous cock visibly swung with his every movement. My eyes were irresistibly drawn to his crotch and I instinctively licked my lips which brought a smug smile to his face.

"Come on you" I pouted, "let's go to dinner before I fall to my knees and worship you at your feet!"

We quickly made our way down the stairs and into the mass of thronging students waiting to enter the dining hall. After a few minutes we funnelled into the hall and to our customary tables. Initially Marc and I were on our own allowing us to chat privately but shortly we were joined by Dave, Tom, Neil and Callum. All thoughts of quiet chatting were dispelled as the energy levels rose around the tables, before long we were giving animated snippets about our own day's events in between the three course meal servings we ate with great gusto. As we sipped our after dinner coffees Douglas addressed the room informing that this evening's activities would be a general knowledge quiz evening or alternatively a snooker tournament. I glanced over at Marc who nodded in the direction of the door, taking the hint I made my excuses to the others and left the room quickly followed by Marc.

Laughing like naughty boys we ran up the stairs and back to the dormitory. Firmly shutting the door behind us, Marc grabbed hold of me and stripped me of my clothing, first pulling my muscle vest over my head and then roughly pulled my jeans down about my ankles. Stepping out of them I shoved my hand down his jogging bottoms and took hold of his throbbing erection. Leading him to the circular bed I pushed him backwards onto it and in one smooth movement removed them from him. I then launched myself at him like an animal biting and kissing him all over, savouring his taste on my tongue. The beast within him had been aroused too because he mirrored my actions and within minutes were rolling around on the bed with arms and legs entwined as if we were wrestling. Eventually we tired of this game and I could no longer resist paying attention to his big black pole, I kissed and licked it lovingly before taking it in my mouth and doing my best to swallow it however my current position made it hard to do so. Stopping for a moment I clambered over Marc so that I was on hands and knees astride his body facing towards his feet, then lowering my head I was able to swallow the length of his shaft with ease. At the same time I could feel Marc take hold of my own cock and started to lovingly suck on it. We had only been in this sixty nine position for a few minutes when I thought I heard the dormitory door open and shut. I stopped what I was doing for a moment but unable to hear any other noises I resumed my head bobbing.

The next thing I heard was the sound of material hitting the floor and Neil asking "Do you mind if Callum and I join you?"

Marc answered for the both of us, saying "You are more than welcome to participate, more the merrier in fact!"

As I continued to suck on Marc's cock I felt a lubricated finger slide up into my exposed anus, wriggling my arse in encouragement that finger was joined by a second one before being replaced by a hard cock and a "get in son" uttered by who must have been Neil (he had got a piece of my arse just as he had wanted!). Allowing me to adjust to the intrusion Neil slowly started to pump in and out while I concentrated on the cock in my mouth. I felt the bed move, glancing up I saw Callum raise and spread Marc's legs so that he could gain access to his hidden hole, then having carefully lubricated the hole Callum buried his shaft up to the hilt in one thrust causing Marc to buck but as he was effectively pinned down by myself and Callum he could do nothing but take it like a man!

History seemed to repeat itself because again I thought I heard the door go, I wasn't alone this time in hearing it, so did Callum who stopped thrusting long enough to call out "who's there?"

"Only us" came Dave's voice.

"Who did you think it would be?" Tom asked. "Don't let us stop you this looks to be a promising party we've just joined!" he continued as they started to shed their clothes.

As they wandered over we continued our various actions, slowing a little to allow them join in. I think Neil and Callum got more than they were expecting I saw Callum and felt Neil momentarily stiffen before resuming their thrusting. Unknown to me both guys had just had butt plugs firmly inserted into their rectums. Marc and I could not hold back any longer and with a lot of heaving we came shooting waves of jism down each other's throats. Lifting my head up Tom indicated that I was to change positions, making sure that Neil was still on board I scooted sideways and immediately found Tom's erection pushing against my lips. Opening wide it was fed all the way in making me gag slightly, pulling off I looked over at Marc to see Dave straddling his chest and Marc's lips stretched wide. A hand guided my head back to Tom's cock and I resumed giving him a blow job. Suddenly I felt Neil start to shudder and with a couple of hard thrusts he exploded deep inside me and collapsed on top of me. When he pulled out I heard Tom tell him to insert the butt plug that was sitting to the side into me, nodding in response he picked up the plug and lightly lubricated before pressing it against my anus and pushing it firmly into me. I swallowed it easily much to Tom's annoyance, he told Neil to go to his (Tom's) locker and fetch the bag of toys over. Then finding a larger plug Neil gently pulled out the plug already in me and inserted the larger one, this time I had to concentrate on relaxing to accommodate it, but sure enough after some forceful pushing by Neil and deep breaths from me it was in! I felt movement on the bed next to me, looking over I could see Callum pulling out of Marc with cum still dripping from his cock, then holding Marc's leg in place he reached over to Tom's bag of toys and pulled out a large butt plug, lubricated it and quickly inserted into Marc's anus bringing a groaning protest from him.

After what seemed an eternity, with jaws aching from being stretched wide for so long I finally felt Tom's cock pump his jism down my throat and was grateful to be allowed to come up for air! Stretching I sat back on my haunches and was instantly reminded about the plug firmly buried within me. Crawling off the bed I joined Tom, Callum and Neil to wait for the Marc and Dave to finish and made encouraging comments. When Dave had climaxed and Marc had been released we took a five minute breather over some chilled bottles of beer which had thoughtfully been provided by Douglas. Having downed the beer Dave fetched four blindfolds from his bag, then putting a blindfold on each of us he steered us back towards the bed and told us to get down on all fours on the bed with our bums overhanging the edge. In my head I imagined that I was taking part in a porn film, what a buzz! I knew that we had been lined up in a row but didn't know in which order or what was going to happen next (although I had an idea).

As I was imagining the possibilities I felt a hand caress my thighs making me jump slightly, the hand traced its way up my thigh and took hold of the plug nestling between my cheeks. With a firm tug it was released bringing a reflexive grunt from me. Next I felt the hand tracing the rim of hole, making it quiver, and then I felt it gently push cool greasy stuff (Crisco I presumed) inside. More and more was packed inside me. Then I was left alone while it slowly softened and melted, I guess the guy next to me was now receiving the same treatment. When the hand returned it had been liberally covered in Crisco and forming a cone started to push into my hole. Having been stretched by the butt plug and all of the day's activities in no time at all what resistance my ring provided gave way and the hand slid up into my rectum with the ring slowly closing behind it. It stopped briefly, I guessed from the sounds and movements coming from next to me the other hand was being inserted into an orifice. Then the hand within me started slowly pulling out and then sliding in again, this was repeated time and again with each push the hand extended its reach into me. Before long the finger tips were pushing against and past my inner ring, my whole body was getting into the rhythm moving in time with the hand. Then before I knew it the hand had slid past the ring and was travelling up into my bowels, I was beginning to wonder just how far it could go when its progress slowed and finally halted. From previous experience I guessed that the whole forearm was buried within me and from the position he was in my fister could go no further. Before I had time to mull it over I heard Tom's voice behind me say that we could take off our blindfolds now. Supporting myself with one hand I used the other to remove the blindfold, as my eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness I looked to my left and right. Sure enough the four of us were lined up in a row – Callum, Neil, me and then Marc. Standing between Callum and Neil was Dave, with both arms buried elbow deep within them. Tom stood between Marc and myself, again, buried up to his elbows. As I was absorbing the incredible sight before my eyes Tom started to piston his arms in and out of us, driving us wild with the sensations he was causing. An idea sprung into my mind, asking Tom to pull out for a moment, which he did with a questioning expression, I crawled over to where Marc was and then scooted underneath him on my back so we were face to face and then wrapped my legs round his waist. Tom wasted no time reinserting his fists into us and I wasted no time in getting amorous with Marc! Pulling him down onto me I kissed him hard on the lips, raping his mouth with my tongue. This seemed to ignite the passion in him and we started to make love to each other totally oblivious to the fists buried deep inside us. At some point the fists were withdrawn and there was a lot of shifting around on the bed, briefly pausing we looked up in curiosity only to be told to carry on and for us to ignore them for the time being, which we did with relish. Oh, how I felt like a teenager snogging the face of a guy I'd fancied for a very long time. Behind us something had changed, not paying too much attention we let whatever was going on to happen. All too soon I felt a fist slide smoothly into me, this time as my ring closed over the wrist I felt fingers pushing inside me trying to join the hand already there. Doing my best to relax the fingers slowly continued inside until the knuckles hit the ring, and then with a push they were in and I was being double fisted! Looking over Marc's shoulder I could see Callum and Tom concentrating as they were joined at the wrists pushing into me while Neil and Dave were focused on getting into Marc's now very sloppy hole. I must be a complete slut because I just went with the flow and let the two fists slide up me as I resumed ravishing Marc. This time however I was so turned on that my cock which had been rock hard for so long spontaneously erupted jism creating a sticky slick between us. The throws of my orgasm sparked off Marc and I felt his cock too ejaculate mingling his jism with mine. As I came down from my natural high I indicated to Tom that I needed a break from the fisting, respecting my wishes I felt his and Callum's hands withdraw with a squelchy plop. I heard a second squelchy noise as Marc's hole was vacated; I took this as my cue to roll Marc's considerable weight off me and stiffly climbed off the bed. Standing I stretched my muscles as I waited for Marc to join me, as he climbed off the bed I made a point of hugging each of the four guys and thanked them for joining in the fun and making it a special event. I think it's fair to say the feeling was mutual especially as it was an impromptu party!

Holding Marc's hand I led him to the shower and under the hot streaming water I took my time to lovingly soap his tired body and then rinsed it off before kissing him tenderly on the lips. Giving me a weary smile he took control of the shower and soap returning the favour. As we towelled ourselves dry the others took it in turns to shower, clearly from the tone of the conversations taking place they were still up for fun and were planning on seeking out some students to educate in the art of manly love. As for me, I had love on my mind but one of a more emotional kind, deciding it was time to test the waters again I mentioned to Marc that I was really very tired and all I wanted to go to bed. I asked him if he wanted to join the others in a bit of student education or join me in having an early night. To my relief without any hesitation he said he was tired too and thought an early night was a very good idea. Smiling in reply I took his hand again and let him lead me to his bed, climbing in beside him he wrapped me in his arms and kissed me on the back of my neck. I felt so safe and secure and wished I could stay like this forever and said as much to Marc. He said nothing, simply chuckling and kissed me again. As I drifted off to sleep I heard in the background Dave's voice call out "goodnight lovebirds!"

CHAPTER 7 – CANOEING ON THE LAKE

Movement roused me from my slumber, Marc was sitting up rubbing sleep from his eyes and stretching his back at the same time. I silently watched him reflecting on how much I felt for him, willing him to announce he felt the same way too, however there didn't seem to be any indication that he wanted to change the relationship from being fuck buddies to that of lovers. Up until now it had been sufficient for me to enjoy the physical acts of sex but increasingly I was hungering for the emotional dimension too.

Seemingly reading my thoughts he glanced over at me, smiled before murmuring "Morning sleepyhead!" and then tenderly kissed me on the lips.

I raised my arms to pull him back into bed but laughing he jumped up saying "If I give into temptation we'll be late for breakfast. The other guys have already washed, dressed and made their way downstairs."

"Okay okay." I grumbled and rolled out of bed making my way over to the shower to wash and have a shave. Feeling more human I looked out of the window to see what the weather was doing and gauge what clothing to wear today. My heart sank, yesterday the weather had been glorious but today the sky was overcast and threatened rain. No naturism for me today then! Grabbing jeans and a sweatshirt, oh and some underwear for good measure. I quickly dressed and put my trainers on before checking on Marc's progress, finding that he was at the same stage I made my way to the dormitory door and locked it behind us before making my way down to the dining hall.

Over breakfast Dave filled us in on last night's activities, as fun as it sounded I wouldn't have swapped it for a night between the sheets with Marc (even if I had slept all the way through) and also if I was honest my body needed a rest from all the attention it had been receiving. Tucking into the sumptuous full English breakfast I enjoyed every mouthful as if I'd never eaten before and this was going to be my last meal for a very long time. Looking up I saw Marc grinning, asking what was up, he simply said he was enjoying watching me, heart fluttering I smiled in return and continued to eat.

Finally when everyone had finished eating Douglas stood in front of us and announced the activities planned for the day ahead. In view of the overcast weather we would be on the lake learning to canoe and scuba dive. I was really happy with this news as these were two activities I had wanted to do but had never got round to doing, here was my opportunity to do so and I would grab it with both hands. Looking over at Marc I could see he didn't feel the same way.

"Hey dude" I asked, "what's up?"

Losing his customary self-assuredness he admitted "I am scared of deep water and can't bear the thought of being on or in the lake, it makes my skin crawl in fear."

Puzzled I commented on the fact that he'd happily swum in the University's swimming pool that day we did the publicity shoot.

"Not so much happy as determined" he replied "with the swimming pool I could see the bottom and what was in the water, but with the lake I won't be able to see anything."

"Fair enough" I agreed, "but what are you going to do while we're out on the water?"

"Oh I guess I'll sit on the shore pining for you... no seriously, I'm not sure, I think I might see if Douglas needs any help otherwise I might take advantage of the peace and quiet to watch a movie or something."

"As long as you're going to be okay, I don't want to be enjoying myself out there if you're bored and lonely" I replied.

"No I'll be fine, so please stop fussing."

Seeing that he was beginning to get irritated I let the matter drop and mouthed a "sorry" to him. As we trooped out of the dining hall I simply said "see you later" and flashed him a smile before disappearing into the throng of students.

Feeling slightly lost in the crowd I went with the flow following the students out through the main door, across the courtyard and towards an outhouse where the canoes and wetsuits were kept.

"Hold up!" I heard a familiar voice call from behind me, looking round reflexively I saw Toby running to catch me up so I slowed down a little, when he caught up he draped an arm over my shoulder clearly pleased to see me.

jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers
1...45678...14