Summer Camp Can Change Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well them and my wonderful boyfriend who made all this possible," she said with a smile, "and you're right I can be who I truly am and no one judges me for it."

"Well if you bring even a fraction of this excitement for the outdoors to being a Park Ranger the National Park Service will be lucky to have you." She thanked him and they sat talking a little more that night before retiring to their respective tents.

Towards the end of the trip the pair had to keep night watch to cut down on some of the boys sneaking to see the girls. They took shifts and the last night there was a near full moon, similar to the one they had first met in the woods under.

"You know hon, the last time the moon was like this..."

"We met out on our rock for the first time." she said, finishing his sentence. "I remember babe, you gave me quite a scare that night, and not just because you surprised me. I thought my life was over. All my careful scheming was wasted because I went out into the moonlight that night. I was sure you'd turn me in and ruin my reputation and I'd have to explain to my parents. I never dreamed it could do the opposite- change my life so much for the better."

"Yeah well, as I said before I would have been in trouble too, besides that night I had kind of stalked you. I had gone for a walk earlier that week and saw you looking at plants and trees. So I waited by the girl's cabins to see if you'd go for another walk and that's why I found you that night. It's silly but I was kind of ashamed to admit that until now."

"It see your point that was kind of creepy, but cute. Now that I know that though I'm really glad you came alone."

"As if anyone would have believed me if I had said anything? Besides there was no harm in what you were doing, you weren't breaking any rule but curfew."

"Well, not that time anyway," she said smiling wickedly, "I dare say you and I have broken a few on our night trips to the rock."

"Yes, well..." Evan said blushing.

Dana then leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Care to break a few more?"

Evan looked into her brown eyes and found them hungry with lust. Evan said nothing and Dana just smiled and rising from the log they sat on she took his hand and after pulling him to his feet led him away from the campsite a ways. To Evan's amazement a rock like the one in their clearing lay there invitingly.

"I saw it and the moon as a sign baby." She said stopping to kiss him. After the kiss broke Dana stripped off her shirt, shorts, and shortly after her bra. She then sat on the rock as Evan admired her moonlit body with awe. It was more amazing than he had ever imagined.

"Well big boy, you coming or are you going to leave a girl naked and alone?" she teased him. Without hesitation Evan moved towards her, stripping down to only his boxers as he did. They embraced and he kissed her before his eyes' attention wandered to the large naked tits. "Go ahead Evan, touch them please, suck them, they need your attention."

Evan smiled and lowered his face to the amazing tits that virtually every boy that passed through this camp had coveted. Large and firm they stood proudly on her chest. She was a D cup from what he had heard, she had large areolas and nipples that resembled pencil erasers. They were rock hard with her excitement as Evan leaned in and sucked one while pinching the other between the fingers of his right hand. Dana moaned in pleasure at this and for a while he simply kissed, sucked and caressed her beautiful tits.

Then his hand began to wander a little lower. It found the waistband of her panties and as he pushed them under the fabric Dana's legs spread giving his fingers full access to her dripping wet pussy. He began slowly fingering the tight crevice. This combined with him servicing her tits soon became too much for Dana and she came all over his fingers. He held her still until her orgasm subsided.

As soon as she regained the ability to move Evan found his boxers at his ankles and she pulled him toward her by his hard cock. She then greedily enveloped it with her mouth and once again nothing existed outside of the warm mouth wrapped around his cock. She sucked him until her came hard in her mouth.

Evan's knees gave out as he came and he collapsed to the rock. When he got his strength back he told Dana to remove her panties and lay down. Knowing what he had in store she did so eagerly. Evan then eagerly attacked her crotch which glistened in the moonlight with the juices from her first orgasm. He showed off his improved skills by eating her to another orgasm at which point she stopped him.

He looked at her confused and she said, "Fuck me Evan, I want to feel you in me."

Nervous, but excited, Evan rose and lined his now hard shaft up with the entrance to her wet pussy. He then slowly pushed it in and was extremely shocked to find he could only get a few inches in before something stopped him. He looked at her a little confused. This couldn't be her hymen, there was no way Dana Reese was a virgin, was there?

"I'm a cock tease Evan and I choose carefully, besides I was underage until this year. It's time though baby, make me a woman Evan, your woman. Give it to me hard- one quick thrust baby." Evan felt that was a little cruel, but if that's how she wanted it he pulled back then getting an idea he reached out and played with her tits some more while thumbing her clit with his other hand. Soon she was moaning as she was hopefully overwhelmed with pleasure. Seeing this Evan reared back and pushed in hard like she asked. Dana had to put her arm in her mouth to muffle the scream. He then let her adjust.

Soon he saw her nod and he pushed in further until he bottomed out on the pussy. He gave her another few seconds. She responded by wrapping her legs around him and encouraged by this he began slowly thrusting in and out.

As he fucked her he marveled that this was Dana Reese below him writhing in pleasure as he fucked her. Only, she was more than just the pretty lifeguard everyone lusted after now, she was his girlfriend, no matter how secret it was, and now his lover.

"Lover," he thought looking at her as he thrust in and out of her harder now, making her firm tits bounce every time he did. As the word resonated in his mind its true meaning hit him, love, he was in love with Dana, and not the kind of infatuation most had with her, real love. He loved her because of who she was not what she looked like. He knew her better than anyone and that made him feel almost indescribably good. Making up his mind he decided to say his feelings out loud.

"I love you Dana."

"I love you too baby," she said back without a moment's hesitation and they paused their fucking a bit to acknowledge the admission. He bent down and kissed her before continuing to fuck her sodden pussy. They fucked like that for a while and as Evan neared the point of no return he heard Dana cry out.

"Come on baby a little more I'm...almost...therrrrre," she cried out in ecstasy and Evan felt her pussy clamp down in orgasm unable to hold back any longer he came, releasing his load in her. He collapsed to the rock next to her. She then kissed him and said, "That was amazing Evan, thank you."

"No, thank you Dana, you weren't so bad yourself."

They had lain there a few minutes enjoying the night when Dana asked, "Did you mean it, when you said you loved me?"

"Absolutely."

"Good," she said smiling before kissing him, "Because I am in love with you Evan Walker and I don't care who knows it."

"What about your parents and your reputation?"

"Well as to my rep it was exhausting to maintain, especially since you now know I never put out. I'd blow a guy, sure, but never did anyone get to fuck me. Those that said I did were just rumors I let spread. I only did it to get out at night to be in nature. One of the reasons I've been a little less slutty this year is I've had a regular partner in crime. Besides," she cuddled closer and continued, "I have a stud boyfriend now who I am in love with, my slut days are over. I must say this is much easier and far more fulfilling too. It's nice having someone that knows the real me so well.

"Which brings me to my parents, I guess I have to tell them the truth. They won't like it but it's my life not theirs. If they truly care about me they'll be okay with it. If not I'll find a way one way or the other. You've showed me how great it is to be the real me for a change and after this week I'm never going back if I can help it."

Evan smiled and kissed her, "Atta girl Dana, I'm glad I could be of help. Its good one of us knows what they're doing." It was true, Evan even in his junior year of school still had no idea what he wanted to do.

"You'll figure something out I'm sure. You're a smart guy and whatever it is you'll be great at it," she said smiling.

They then just lay there enjoying their last night in the wilderness together knowing the rest of them would be too hectic. Of course if Dana had spoken truly they would be an open couple when or as open as couples could be on staff. However he knew from experience the final nights and days of the camp season were more hectic than those at the beginning so he doubted they would find time together. Regardless he had enjoyed his summer nonetheless. He thought of a corny phrase he had seen on a poster for the camp once.

'Come to summer camp at Camp Drake, it will change your life!"

It certainly had.

12