Summer Camp Gone Sexy

Story Info
Sleepover turns passionate for two counselors.
1.5k words
3.04
82.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotty0919
Hotty0919
19 Followers

Ever since I was eighteen, I worked for the local sleep away summer camp. I am now twenty-two years old, going to school and working during the summer. Working the sleep away camp was always fun. Sure it was fun to play sporting games with the kids, and swimming and hiking. However, there was also a dark side to it. However, for the past two years I have been working there, almost all of the councilors were older men and women. Sure, there were people my age. Some even close to my age working there. However, most of them were guys, and I am not into the Gay thing.

Well this summer all that changed. Over the years a few of us guys learned a way we could jerk off behind a huge bolder in the woods and no one would notice. We always knew it was safe to do it there because it was not too far from the anything, and no one could see us. Occasionally a few of us would go up there and have a jerk off session. However, mostly we would go alone. Well this summer the new girl's camp opened across the lake. The format of the camp changed to boys' camp. Well, it had been a week since camp started. I was frustrated to the max. I needed to loose some tension.

Therefore, I went to "The Rock of Pleasure" as we called it, and I whipped out my cock and began to jack off. After about 5 minutes, I began to hear the sounds of a girl moaning. I did not think anything of it, and just shot my load grabbed a napkin out of my pocket, cleaned up and was ready to go on my way. As I began to walk, I heard a girl start to moan louder and louder. Therefore, I decided to take a quick look. There was a beautiful young twenty-year-old female councilor, with her panties hanging on the tree limb and her hands in between by her pussy which was covered by her skirt.

I decided to hide in the bushes and just watch. I managed to hide in a location far enough away but safe enough for her not to see me. I put my binoculars to my face and watched in full view as she finger fucked herself. When she was done, she let out a loud sigh. After that, I was so turned on that I almost came in my pants. Again, I jerked off right there. Just then, she left. The next day, I went back to the same spot I was in when I watched her. A few minutes passed and as I was about to leave, she arrived. I stayed and watched as she fingered herself again.

She slid her panties down hung them up and got onto the ground and fingered herself. After her sigh, she got on her panties. As she was about to leave, I approached her. "Hello there! My name is Peter. What's yours?"

In a very scared and tense voice, she said. "Oh! My name is Allison. I was just taking a rest. Long hike, in the woods, just needed a rest." I said…"Yeah, a long hike in the woods kind of makes a person horny, I mean tired." She looked at me with awe. She said in a very soft and scared voice…"You mean you saw me…"

"Ya I saw you doing something. I wasn't watching though. You know this rock is famous for this sort of stuff. Come on and I'll walk you back to your camp."

In a mad but relieved sort of voice, she said…"Oh. Well I heard no one went up here at this hour and it was safe."

We walked she told me that this was her first summer here, and that she didn't have a boyfriend, and that she was still a virgin. I told her that she could rest assure because I was a virgin too. I was saving my self for the right women. We laughed and talked as we approached her cabin. She kissed me on the lips, and began to kiss me passionately, when the rest of the campers and councilors were approaching. She told me to meet her back at the rock just after the Big Boys/Girls Jamboree started. So that evening came and I did as told.

By way of flashlight, I went to the rock. Shortly after Allison approached. She asked if there was anywhere private. Somewhere we could go to in order to talk. I took her to the old abandon cabin just beyond the lake. No one used it for years, and so some of us fixed it up last year just to have a place to hang out. Alternatively, to jack off when it rained. Since it was the middle of no where, we had set up lanterns for light. We light them, and talked. She told me she thought I was cute and how she did not think anyone would be at the rock when she was there. I told her she was a very cute and sexy looking girl and that I thought she was a nice girl. We could hear the music from the Jamboree and we danced a bit. Just then, she knelt before me, and began to unzip my shorts.

She began to dick through my boxer briefs exposing my hard 9-inch cut cock. Before I could blink my eyes she had her hands on it and started sucking it. Here was a beautiful twenty-year-old girl, with long brown hair sucking on my dick. Just then, I grabbed her head and forced it back and forth. While doing that I felt her hands move up to the top of my shorts unbuttoning them. They fell to the floor. She got up and started to kiss me. As we kissed, We started to undress. We got totally naked, and she lay down on the cot. I positioned myself as I entered a girl for the first time. I began to fuck her when I realized I did not have a condom. I guess it did not matter to her or else she would have questioned it. We fucked for what was like minutes. I got up, went to the box hidden in the fireplace, pulled out some lube, and greased up my cock. I told her…"

Allison, get for ass out of that cot, and get on all fours with your ass nice and high in the air." She did as told. I slowly began to enter her tight little ass. I forced my cock right up that little ass of hers. Her ass was so tight I let out a loud scream and blew my load right up her ass. The next few nights were the same thing. I would fuck her ass in different positions and sometimes she would even give me a blowjob. Then we all went home for the Holiday weekend. Things got hectic at times between the two camps. On occasions when we were busy, we would go to the rock and she would suck my cock and allow be to Blow my load in her mouth. She would even swallow my cum every time too. Allison was the best.

However, by August, I was tired of just a blowjob, or ass, I wanted her pussy. Well, one Friday both camps were going away for the day to the beach. This was my opportunity. I told Allison. She said ok. Therefore, we went out separate ways. Friday came. The rest of the campers left. We walked to town, had our first real date. It was magical. Then we walked back to camp.

We went to the cabin, I carried her through the door and onto the cot. We took off out cloths and I positioned myself for what was the thing I dreamed of most. I began by eating her pussy sending her into a major orgasm. For the first time, I tasted Allison. She was as sweet as she looked. She had about three orgasms before I get to fuck her. Then I started to kiss my way up to her tits. I began to suck on them and tease her.

Then I worked my way into position, placed my cock into her tight pussy and locked lips. We fucked for what felt like hours. I even felt her cherry pop! Her pussy got tighter after that until, I told her I was about to cum in her pussy. Saying that trigged something because her pussy felt extremely tight. She if I loved her I had cum in her pussy.

I started to fuck her harder, screaming…"ALLISON, MY GOD ALLISON, YOUR PUSSY IS SO GOOD AND TIGHT!" As she screamed…"OH PETER! YOUR COCK IS SO HUGE AND SO NICE! FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!" Just then, I blew the biggest load of cum into her sweet beautiful pussy. I could not stop cumming for dear life. She kissed me, and told me that it was the best time she ever had with a man. Well camp ended last week, and college started this week.

Allison is attending a school not too far from here. We are now dating and fucking heavily. We cannot wait until next summer. I plan to propose to her.

Hotty0919
Hotty0919
19 Followers