Summer Camp Lessons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It could probably reach," Chrissy joked.

They were both now drinking White Russians, strong ones. They were mixed earlier in order for the two women to get pretty buzzed.

"Alright, alright. Chrissy, are you somewhat offended that he has his clothes on?" Melissa asked playfully. "I mean, shouldn't he be naked if he is going to perform for us?"

"Speaking of hang," Kenny said. He pulled down his pants, and his penis flopped free.

The two women now focused their attention on the largest male sex organ they had ever seen.

Their eyes got bigger. They even sensed a bit of wetness between their legs. Melissa did the unthinkable and knelt down in front of Kenny, his penis only inches away from her face.

"Melissa, what are you doing?" Chrissy asked, shocked her friend was so brazen.

"I'm just having a looksy," she said. Oh but she did more than look.

"Touch it darling, it won't bite," Kenny beckoned.

"You sure? I'm surprised it doesn't have teeth," Melissa joked.

She picked up his large penis with her right hand, flung her hair back out of her face to have a perfect view of what she was doing.

"It's so big," she said.

"Biggest one you've ever seen?" asked Kenny.

"Oh yeah. But it's so soft," she said, stroking the lengthy phallus, many folds of skin lining the end of it.

Kenny's penis was not soft for long. It started getting hard, very hard, and thick.

Melissa gained more inspiration in her stroking as she saw what affect it was having.

His penis was sticking out obscenely from his crotch, like a fifth limb, causing Kenny to step back a few feet to give Melissa more room. His penis almost was hitting her in the face.

"Such an enormous penis," Melissa said.

"Penis? Come on, you can use more grown-up terms than that," Kenny said.

"Such an enormous...cock," Melissa said. "What a big fucking cock this is."

"That's it baby, stroke it," Kenny said.

Chrissy started to become jealous Melissa was having all the fun. But the camp counselor also felt guilty about taking part in this situation. And on top of it, Melissa did indeed have a significant other, but that seemed insignificant at the time.

"I don't know about this," Chrissy said, in awe of the scene, her best friend on her knees, stroking off a well-hung teenage stud.

"Come on, Chrissy, have some fun for a change," Melissa said. "Be a bad girl for once."

"Yeah Chrissy, be a bad girl for a change," Kenny echoed.

Ms. White was mad that Kenny called her by her first name. She was still an authority figure over him. But to not show him she was chicken, she told Melissa to move over.

"Room for another pair of hands?" Chrissy asked.

"I think there's room for about 10 hands," Melissa fired back.

Now there were two women stroking off Kenny, both dressed sexily, both in awe of his size. They stopped only in order for Kenny to remove all his clothes, his shirt, and his jeans, that were down at his ankles.

His hairless chest glistened under the lights of the cabin room, his muscles impressive for such a young man.

One muscle stood out the most though.

"Both of you work together, keep stroking," he said. Kenny stared at the ceiling, his eyes closed. He wanted this to last forever.

"Feels like a baseball bat," commented Melissa.

"Looks like one too," answered Chrissy with a laugh.

Kenny moaned from time to time, and kept flexing his muscles to show off his body. Veins bulged out along the undersides of his sturdy forearms, which suddenly grabbed Melissa's attention while she kept stroking Kenny off.

"Look at the veins," Chrissy said.

"On his arms?" answered Melissa.

"No. Along his dick," Chrissy responded. Melissa took her attention away from Kenny's upper body and focused on his lower body.

They marveled at the large purple vein that ran along the top of Kenny's massive penis, and also some big veins that ran along the sides.

"The veins on his dick are almost as big as the ones on his arms," said Melissa.

Chrissy was equally amazed.

"Do you lift weights with your dick too?" asked Melissa, now getting a little giddy from the White Russians.

"No, no, mostly just do bench presses," Kenny replied.

"Dick presses?" asked Chrissy with a laugh.

"Bench presses," Kenny said again.

Chrissy and Melissa kept stroking, with Melissa's hands on top of her friends. They asked Kenny if two women had ever masturbated him at the same time like this, and he said he once had three pull off the task.

Melissa would sometimes squeeze his big dick head, its purple color showing Kenny's utter arousal. His penis swelled yet he had it under control enough to not come yet.

Whatever fear Chrissy originally felt about having a little episode with young Kenny was now gone, and she instead was consumed by lust.

The camp counselor began to notice just how big around Kenny's penis was, and she compared it to a tree trunk. She also joked that he must be able to lift a can of paint with it. And then the joke turned into something serious.

There was a half-filled can of paint left in Chrissy's cabin room from when the campers were painting one of the boats days earlier, and the attractive brunette went and fetched it and came up with an idea.

---------------

"Let's see how strong his cock is," Chrissy said.

Kenny was up to the task, and looped the handle of the paint can over his mighty penis and walked about the cabin to and fro.

The women were amazed at the strength of his phallus, and couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have something that mighty inside them, pleasuring them deep inside.

Kenny's penis stuck out from his body in a way that it was running almost perfectly parallel to the floor.

He walked over to Melissa.

"Did you need some paint madam?" he asked jokingly.

"Why, yes," she answered. "Thank you so much. And oh my, you are carrying the paint with your dick I see. How nice."

She pulled the can of paint toward her and off of Kenny's penis, and the mighty phallus flung up and smacked against his stomach. It almost reached his pecs.

The girls were hysterical. Melissa reached out and did the same thing to Kenny's penis, only this time using her hands to make it fling up.

She did it again and again, each time creating a loud smack.

"Did you hear that?" asked Chrissy. "I think he is clapping for you."

"Clapping with his cock," answered Melissa.

Melissa was so amused by this that she did it repeatedly, each time pulling Kenny's penis down further so that it would fling up that much harder. She kept laughing each time she did it, almost like a child playing with a toy.

"Boing, boing," she kept saying. Chrissy had to stop her before her friend wasted the rest of the night away with the exercise.

Kenny then proceeded to do some stand-up comedy concerning his special endowment. He stood before the two clothed females, still with a raging erection.

"You know...my dick is so big, I entered it in a big dick contest and it came in first, second and third," he said.

The women laughed, and both removed their socks to get even more comfortable.

"My dick is so big...I use a hula hoop as cock ring," Kenny went on.

The well-hung young man went on and on with jokes about his penis, and the women never seemed to get tired of the humor.

They then went on to another little game to play with his penis, and this involved tossing a plastic ring, that Kenny brought with him, around Kenny's massive pole.

"We each get 10 tosses," Chrissy said. "Whoever gets the ring around his cock the most times wins."

"What do I win?" asked Melissa, sounding confident.

"A chance to give me some head," Kenny said abruptly.

Melissa gave him a dirty look at first, but already started considering the task.

Each struggled with their first few throws, some of them hitting the top of Kenny's penis and bouncing off, others just missing the head.

Chrissy was ahead by one until Melissa tossed her last throw, and miraculously it rested on top of his penis.

There was controversy.

"That counts, that counts!" Melissa said.

"No - I said it had to be around his dick. That clearly is on top of his dick," Chrissy pointed out.

The two had more to drink, and Kenny wondered how long he could hold out without coming.

"You know, my friend Jessica is supposed to be at a bar only a few miles from here," Melissa said. "Should I call her and tell her to come over? She's gotta see this."

Chrissy hesitated at first, but then figured what the hell at this point.

Melissa called Jess on her cell phone, and after a few rings had her friend on the line.

"Jess, it's Melissa (Pause) You have to come down to the lake, we're here at Chrissy's cabin (Pause) What's going on is we have a stripper here (Pause) A stripper (Pause) Chrissy got him for me, for my birthday as a surprise (Pause) Yeah he's cute, but you don't understand (Pause) Jess. This guy has the biggest dick either of us has ever seen (Pause) Big, really big (Pause) I don't know how big exactly...Stud boy, how big is it?"

Kenny didn't want to answer. He wanted the ladies to find out for themselves. Kenny, going into a small bag of supplies that he brought with him, handed Chrissy a ruler.

Melissa went back to chatting on the phone.

"Chrissy is measuring his penis right now (Pause) Yeah, she has a ruler on top of his dick as we speak. It's hilarious (Pause) I've never seen a guy's penis being measured either. This is a trip."

Chrissy, stroking Kenny's massive penis a few times to make sure it was at full mast, placed the ruler as tightly against it as she could, and found his member to be just one inch shy of a foot.

"Eleven inches. His cock's 11 inches long," Chrissy said in amazement.

Just seconds after Melissa relayed the measurement to Jess, she was off the phone with her.

"Jess is coming," Melissa said, propping up her breasts a bit to show off her erect nipples.

Kenny would also be coming very soon.

------------

There was Jessica, there was Lynn, and there was Nicole. And there was also Melissa and Chrissy of course.

Five gorgeous women, one massive cock. The five ladies had never even been to a bachelorette party that had a stud as handsome as this little party had.

"Woo-wee that is a big one," said Nicole upon entering the cabin.

"Holy fuck," said Jess, a bit drunk and talking loudly.

Lynn, the quiet one, was speechless.

Melissa was stroking Kenny's mighty shaft, almost like she was showing it off.

"Look at the size of this thing," she said, with Kenny flexing his most impressive muscle.

"You have to let me come," the young man said to Chrissy. "I can't take it anymore."

Chrissy wanted to tease him a bit, so she came up with a game the five of the women could play. Each got to stroke Kenny off for a minute, with Chrissy using her watch to time it.

Whoever made him climax first would be the winner, and it was funny what the prize ended up being.

Lynn went first, followed by Nicole and Jess. Kenny wanted to save himself for Chrissy, and had a difficult time holding his wad while Melissa took her turn.

She stroked fast, then slow, moved his huge penis around, talked dirty to him and even cupped his large, hanging testicles.

But he made it through, and it almost served as a buildup for his camp counselor.

Chrissy took hold of his penis, and Kenny knew this would be the grand finale.

She stroked his penis for only 10 seconds before his penis started to throb and swell up.

"This is it," he said.

The moment overcame Chrissy. She knelt down in front of the stud, and for the first time in her life took a man's penis in her small mouth.

She stretched her wet lips to encompass only the head, the size of it nearly filling her mouth.

"I can't believe she's doing it," said Melissa.

Chrissy was doing it, and actually doing it very well. She now used her throat to let the shaft slide into her, and just as she did she felt a hot blast of come hit the back of her throat.

It was warm, it was wet, it was substantial. She swallowed so fast it was like she was gulping down water from a bottle.

Kenny was moaning, and Chrissy was sucking.

His penis so large, she had enough room to jerk him off and suck him off at the same time, swallowing what must have been a few shotglasses worth of semen.

She came up for air, and Kenny kept coming.

"Jesus Christ," she said, feeling a few spurts hit her chin.

"I don't want to see you leave camp in a few weeks," she said. The women stared at her. "I mean I have to hire you again for another party."

The women still bought Chrissy's lie. But one of her lies was no longer valid.

"You still gonna tell me women aren't turned on by size?" the boy asked.

Chrissy was wiping come off her chin.

--------------------

A year had passed.

Kenny would often fantasize about seeing Chrissy again but had not heard from her.

He had written her, but received no response.

Until one day.

The young Kenneth returned home from work one night to see that his mom had left him a message, scribbled on a small yellow post-it note.

"Kenny-

A Chrissy called. Says she could use your help at the camp this summer."

The number was listed, and Kenny called right away. He got her voice mail - even the recording of her voice turned him on. He left a detailed message, but went to bed that night without hearing from her.

Without warning and with no idea what was coming, Kenny awoke early in June that summer to find his mom and Chrissy sitting at the table, having a casual conversation.

Little did Kenny know that the two women had already determined the boy would be spending the summer at band camp once again, that it would be good for him.

After packing in a hurry, Kenny left for camp in Chrissy's car. He relaxed in the passenger seat, staring at her tan thighs and not doing a very good job of hiding his fascination with them.

Trying to make conversation, Kenny muttered "so...you need help at camp this summer?"

"Shut the fuck up," Chrissy snarled. "You're mine now."

Kenny was, well, a bit frightened. He felt under this woman's control. He didn't feel in danger physically, but felt she could use his lust for her to her favor, to control him. He would submit to her.

And possibly her friends.

Chrissy picked up her cell phone and made a call.

"I have him," she said to her friend on the other end of the line.

Kenny had no idea what he was in for.

CONTINUED IN CHAPTER SIX