Summer Camp Love

Story Info
From poor mountain boy, to world traveler, what a wonder...
10.6k words
4.36
8.3k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER I

I grew up in western North Carolina across the mountains, very much a rural area, but within a short ride to modern 21st Century environments. The biggest draw of the area is the great vistas, quiet wonderful landscapes and sweet wholesome and welcoming people.

There are many craft shops, handmade industries, handicraft instruction and training centers, including cooking, quilting, cooking, weaving. Even more industrial endeavors such as blacksmiths, woodworking or furniture making, etc...

This is where I grew up, with a long family history of several hundred years of ancestors coming from Ireland and England or today's United Kingdom. But I was trying to get out, by extending my education at the Appalachian State University making myself more employable in today's world. I afford school with a small grant for the educational expenses, but still have to pay for food and housing, myself.

To achieve that goal I work at a fancy country campground for children and young friends of high-class people, Government and State Officials or Foreign Representatives, mostly from Washington DC. Besides being a real USA or American experience, the remote location provides a high level of security for the very important guests.

Work was not too bad, mostly leading our "guests" around the camp, for many different events or during field trips to the many local programs or artist enclaves to see examples of the many handicrafts. Many of the guests were nice, fine and friendly generally, a few expected more comfort or luxury, but after 24-hours in the woods they were quickly re-educated understanding that was NOT on the menu.

Being a co-ed campground, except for the single-sex sleeping cabins, every season a few of the younger female guests "fell in love" or wanted a bit of romance, much more than was allowed, permitted or what I wanted to get involved with. My fellow female Campground Agents got the same effort, maybe worse with the male camping guests. Besides this is all temporary, we all knew that there was NO WAY there could or would be a happily ever after. My female agents may have had it worse with grabbing and inappropriate touching, but we all had to deal with it. To STOP the day-dreaming, posturing, touching and planning to get us alone it took some serious discussions that NO MEANS NO, during the first few days.

Security was not too bad, mostly morning and night-time bed counts and confirmations that every guest was where she or he were supposed to be.

I was assigned to several cabin groups, typically just 2 or about 12 guests, but during busy seasons it could be 3 cabins or 18 guests. This season field trips were scheduled every other or second day and took up the whole day or most of the afternoons.

During these trips off the campground security got a bit more serious and the body-guards kick'ed their efforts to a higher level, getting in the way and troublesome, but all the locations had been pre-selected and already checked out for security, so should not have been any problem.

Different groups went to different field trip locations on different days, this kept the locations from being overloaded with our guests. Our schedule was not published and only one person exactly knew who was going where on any one day. Unknown to many: most selections were drawn from a hat, by the camp manager, making it even more random - and secure????????

About mid-program there was an incident with my group, after visiting a blacksmith site one of my girls, Eve, was missing. The call for security went out and some the Men in Black (MIB) suites with mirrored sunglasses came out of the woodwork, woods and behind buildings like ghosts. It took just half an hour to find Eve, sitting in the front office talking to the site manager, as she hated the smell and noise from the Blacksmith shops. All great, but I had a "talking to" of not performing my duties or taking proper measures to ensure the necessary level of security - Oh Boy I hate that, the MIB are no joke, but the guests are adults and can't be baby'ed, sometimes my job sucks!!

After returning to the camp the head female counselor and I took Eve into the office and had a "Go to Jesus" meeting, with the necessary questions of why, and commands to never do it again. I did not think that Eve was very repentant or sorry for all the trouble, but finally promised to never do that again. We let her return to her cabin, as the counselor and I discussed Eve and her attitude, which we both thought it lacked to proper level of understanding of the serious nature of the situation. We both agreed that I had to step up my efforts to protect Eve despite her feelings.

That opened a real "Can of Worms" trouble with Eve, so a second Camp Agent, female, was called in to assist with my groups... We both had trouble being too close or cramping her fun and I was getting crap from the other female guests of spending too much time with Eve. A "no win" situation, that no matter what I did or did not do caused more troubles. This caused me stress for several days, until many of my guests gave up and forgot the troubles then everything returned somewhat to normal, almost.

CHAPTER II

Several days later on another field trip, I watched as Eve walked away from my group, of course I had to follow her and get her back... That is when all my lights went out - BANG!!

Being woken up surrounded by the MIB was a real shock, along with the headache as I tried to sit up. Next started the 1,000,000,000,000 questions, what, why, who and how - the problem was I knew nothing, just seen Eve walking away and then nothing. Of course no one believed me, I had to be part of the gang, kidnapper or worse. Just short of water boarding I endured all their questions, comments and concerns, finally after forever it seemed I was released and allowed to return to the camp.

Eve was lost all night, but luckily was found early the next morning walking along in the woods. Her story was simple, much like mine, walking along then lights out, but she just got a bag over her head. She was left in a shack in the woods, but luckily she could pry open a back door, that was just too rotten, and got out. A bit of my woods-craft and star guiding at night got her to a road, to be found by the MIB.

All the trouble and by the insistence of Eve I was upgraded to a private and only guide to just the the lady, NOT that I wanted the job, but had no choice. Eve and I were also relocated from the group cabins to two separate rooms behind the main office, not exactly restful spaces, being storage rooms, but they got quickly refurbished toward comfort. So Eve became my "ball-a-chain", a pretty ball, but still a lot of trouble. It was an easier job, dealing with just one guest, and could have been worse.

The MIB insisted that Eve and I, stay in the camp for several days, great so what was I to do with her? She took the first few days to rest, and talk with her parents, a UK Foreign Minster and State Secretary, some important persons from Scotland. We just stayed around the Camp, found out Eve loved to fish and was pretty good at it, enough to get us a few fish dinners. I even got into the art and crafts supplies so one afternoon was spent with childish coloring with crayons, colored papers and making pretty things, but that was still fun with her. Eve surprised me again and again.

During this time we got to know each other to a great degree, her being an only child, as her parents got too busy to expand their family or make a real home life for her. I found out she was just a few years younger than me, at 21 and even though she traveled around the world, had not really been or seen anywhere, except maybe airports, hotel rooms and through windows. She was enjoying her stay at our campground and country very much.

After several days, the MIB had found no suspects, reasons for the possible kidnapping, except from some locals maybe having fun trying to party with a girl - not that I believed it???? But their report did release the camp arrest over Eve and myself, so we could go places, except with one unique restriction, I had to take over as Eve's chauffeur and as her chaperone as well. Not at the top of my list of things I really dreamed about doing, but it was not rough duty. The only issue was the MIB had me promise I would not use the same roads as the camp busses, or use the same routes going and coming from any event. That is difficult as there are not many roads anyway, and few that end up at the same places, as most are paved Indian tracks or cow paths through and around the mountains.

Next day Eve got to pick which event she wanted to see, or if she wanted to do anything else. Being a sheltered girl, her pick was to go see the city, which in the mountains means a trip to a big city, Asheville, Boone or Johnston City, but we had to keep the MIB in on our plans. We had fun, Eve was a real girl, and what do girls love? SHOPPING - trying on clothes, make-up, shoes, buying several items within every store, to the point I was worried about getting everything into the vehicle and back to the camp.

Next we stopped by a local diner for some great fresh food, which Eve enjoyed. I called it quits and insisted that we get back to camp, as it would take longer to drive back a different way, and it gets very dark behind the mountains early, way before official sunset.

Next day was a camp day, Eve and the other female campers held a quick fashion show, but that got me into trouble as many of the other girls wanted to go shopping as well. I was very surprised later in the day as Eve came into my room, sat down and thanked me very much for a wonderful day. We started talking and started really learning about each other... Being an old pro I knew better than mess with any camper, but I started falling for her, but kept telling myself she was just being nice. That night I knew I was in trouble when I had a dream about her - Oh NO, I am in trouble... waking up from that dream I could not go back to sleep.

CHAPTER III

Lucky for me the next camp event was a trip to a Folk School Center for a homemade dinner and a dance, but much later in the day. I worried about the event running late so skipped lunch and grabbed a short nap, from which Eve woke me as she came into my room asking which new dress or outfit would be best for the dance. Trying to wake up, it took me several minutes to wake up and answer her questions. The real shock was when she just walked over closed my door, spun around and took off her dress and tried on the new clothes. She did have on her bra and panties, but still she was a girl and I a boy - watch out ALERT ALERT ALERT, I am just a young human male... I stopped her fashion show, told her twice to get out, then pushed her out and closed my door behind her and tried to calm down.

I next time saw Eve, was as we got in my vehicle to drive to the Folk Center, it was a very quiet trip as neither of us knew what to say... Dinner at the Folk Center was great, some of the freshest best tasting food ever. Surprising how fresh food needs no seasoning as it tastes so good just plain.

We all helped clean up and move the table and chairs to make room for dancing. Several of the locals took their hand-made musically instruments, many made at the Folk Center, and preformed beautiful music. All the campers had fun, falling over each other trying to learn new dance steps like the square dance, promenades, the two-step along with many others. Not that I was avoiding Eve, but it seemed like more times than not we were dancing together. She was a great dancer, and I found out she had a wonderful youthful body, again just being a man, sorry.

The dance went longer than scheduled as everyone was having a great time. Additionally the bakers had prepared delicious deserts, fruit pies, cakes and cookies, that added sugar and fueled even more dancing. The drive back was a much longer trip, taking back roads, Eve and I really talked about the dance and how much fun she had, she even sat closer to me on the bench seat and leaned her head on my shoulder.

Next day was typically normal, with no field trips, but several long treks into the woods and environments of the Cherokee and Pisgah National Forests. Plans were made for half of the Camp to go North, the rest to go south, spending most of the day out, even eating lunch in the wilds. But for a few cases of poison ivy or oak, one or two twisted ankles, everybody got back and everyone had a great day. The other good part was everybody was tired so the camp got quiet real early.

That night we were hit with a strong storm, thunder and lighting which sounds even louder bouncing between the mountains. I woke up hearing someone screaming, I jumped up and took off running to the find the source. I found out it was Eve, but she was asleep, screaming and moaning. I woke her up to stop her nightmare, but just then lighting blinded us, followed with the booming thunder such that we jumped into each other's arms, holding on for dear life. It took us several minutes to release each other, but I stayed in her room until she fell back asleep, only after the storm passed. This was another night of my dreams of Eve, maybe there was something more between us????? NO??? Old pro like me, no way...

The next morning was difficult and a bit stressed between Eve and I, but she was smiling and very happy. As a rest day there was little for me to do so I loafed around most of it. Eve got busy with many of the other campers with activities around camp. I did not see Eve at all that night, assuming she was with many of the other campers and just wented to be left alone.

CHAPTER IV

I was shaken out of bed before sunrise by the MIB, many MIB all with questions - where was Eve??? When did I see her last? What was she doing last? On and on and on, questions after questions, with me providing little and no information, but getting myself deeper and deeper into trouble...

In my defense I am just a student, working a summer job, tasked with an effort that I was not trained for, qualified to undertake or even chose to perform. After getting the fifth degree, then I started feeling real bad for Eve and the possible suffering she was undergoing... a real bad day!!

It was several days before any news came in about Eve, each day felt longer, lonelier and more troublesome than the day before. She may have been spotted, but just in passing, but no more details.

Almost a week passed until they got real concrete news about Eve, a tip came in that she was being held in a local town and a ransom was being demanded. A meeting was arranged for early the next day. I insisted that I be included in the group sent to recover Eve, but I was immediately rejected and quickly moved into a back-seat position.

When told the location, we found Eve tied, arms out-stretched between two trees, standing on an old railroad track. A twi-way radio frequency was provided to communicate with the kidnappers. We were told not the approach Eve in any way and the only way she could be released was after several political prisoners were released from English jails, besides a large sum of money being delivered. We were told that a sniper was aimed at Eve and a train was scheduled through at 17:00 (5:00PM) so we only had so long to respond. The MIB took off making calls, ordering people and assets, doing whatever it was that they did...

I was so worried about Eve, and demanded that something be done to help Eve immediately, of corse I was pu-pu-pu'ed as not an expert and not knowing what to do.

I quietly walked away and started calling a few of my local friends and we made some plans. About 2-hours later all of our equipment, assets and people were in place. Several of my buddies got their dirt bikes, quads and ridge-runner trucks ready to rip through the woods around were Eve was being held. We assumed with all the noise and activities we could get close to Eve and rescue her. As we did not exactly go where she was being held, but all around the woods making noise, raising dust and smoke, the trucks had an easy job to drive just past Eve's location, I rolled out with a machete, sliced her ropes and we jumped down into the creek... Yes shots rang out, I think more from the MIB than the bad guys but nobody was hit, while Eve and I went slip sliding down the mountain to safety. Finally ending up dropping about 5-feet into a wonderful pool, way down the mountain. We climbed out, jumped on my dirt bike and took off.

CHAPTER V

Growing up in these woods I knew the mountains better than anybody and as I did not trust anyone, including the many MIB, Eve and I took off. Halfway to were we were going to stop and hide, I had her call her parents. Just a quick "HI, I am fine, come get me now, please! How soon can you be here, fine meet you then, till then I am in hiding". We turned off my phone, pulled the battery and took off.

An inside secrete: cellphones are "ON" all the time, they listen to every "call", just responding or recording your calls. Being on all the time means that others can find and use your phone, for good or evil... Remember they are just fancy radios.

There was a small cave that I used as a place to stay during hunting expeditions growing up. I rolled my dirt bike off into the bushes and walked up to my cave. Inside I had stockpiled canned foods, a small stove, pots, pans and several old blankets. Eve was a bit surprised, but maybe impressed with our setup. After starting up a small fire, we both took off our wet clothes, wrapped up in the blankets and got warm around the fire. Dinner was canned beans, soup and hot tea. Eve told me about her kidnapping, bound, gagged and threatened with being beat and cut, unless she did exactly what she was told. Quickly we fell asleep, leaning on each other, and was not until much later that we slowly moved and laid down in each other's arms.

Morning came early, we got dressed in our dirty but dry clothes, only then did Eve blush after remembering holding each other all night naked, except for our blankets. As we knew her parents would not be arriving for one or more days, we stayed in the cave as much as possible. I went out only for more water, we boiled to drink and firewood. Even though we ate canned foods, they seemed to taste better just eating it with Eve.

As there was nothing better to do we talked about many subjects, our plans for the future, goals and objectives. It was surprising that even from different worlds we shared many of the same dreams and desires. As the hours passed we really got to know each other, as I feel deeper in love with Eve. After we went outside as natured called, we ate some more canned foods, laid out our blankets and tried to sleep. Another storm blew up and Eve got scared again, so we ended up holding each other close.

Slowly, quietly and shyly we started to touch each other, followed by kissing - she was a great kisser. I tried to stop, knowing better as a guide, her a camper and due to the situation... but Eve whispered to me that she too felt something for me, explaining we were both adults and knew what we were doing??? Her final argument was if she was to die, she wanted to be a woman!! I too admitted my love for her, my desires and dreams, along with the fact that I had been with a few girls, I was not totally experienced in loving a woman.

We slowly merged into a single body, sliding around, over and between each other. Kisses, lips, nips and tongues caressed all over our bodies... After a time due to our heat we removed the blankets, but it was still a cold cave, so I added an armload of wood on the fire it provided both light and heat.

Every woman is sexy being naked, but in firelight they look wonderful, shadow and light covering and exposing sexy intimate views alternately is a great turn "ON"!! Eve would be sexy in a brown paper bag, but naked in the firelight - she looked like haven on earth, thanks to God, he made woman, his true gift to man!