Summer Camp Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No mum, I still want to be with Bryan, only, I think I want to be with you too."

The women looked hesitantly at each other. Both surprised where things had led during their day together. Still embracing, they didn't want to let go, yet weren't sure where their relationship was going.

"I really enjoy seeing the way you and Mr. Andrews care for each other, Mum." Keionna confessed. "My parents died many years ago, and I don't often get to see an older couple so obviously in love. I, I don't want us to hurt that either."

Touched by the girl's emotion, Alicia kissed her and held her tightly. "My dear, I don't think we need to worry then. How about an iced tea?" Releasing the young woman, Alicia headed towards the kitchen.

"Mum?" Keionna questioned, "May I go change?"

"Sure dear, use Bryan's room upstairs. Oh, are you going to wear your new skirt?"

"No, just something more comfortable. I want to save the skirt for a surprise for Bryan." Mischief twinkled in her eyes as she anticipated Bryan's reaction to her outfit.

"Sure, fine, do you have something to wear? Do you need to borrow anything?" Alicia turned to face Keionna.

"Actually, I thought I would borrow something from Bryan's closet, if that is okay?" Keionna wondered.

"Great idea. I love to wear Joe's shirts myself. I may just have to change too."

Handing Keionna a tall glass of tea, Alicia placed an hand on her shoulder giving it a warm squeeze. "See you in a bit then."

Alicia slipped down the hall into her bedroom to change.

Keionna climbed the steps. Images whirled through her mind. Bryan's hands caressing her breasts. Alicia's lips against hers. The length of Mr. Andrews' cock as it plunged into Mrs. Andrews' cunt. Bryan's lips licking her clit. A shiver of sexual tension ran the length of her spine.

Entering Bryan's room, she dropped the shopping bag by the door. Kicking off her shoes, she opened his closet to look for a change of clothes. Her body was quite charged up by the sensation of kissing another woman. As she fingered the shirts hanging in Bryan's closet, her spare hand drifted to her chest. She was absentmindedly thumbing her aroused nipple while humming an old Irish love tune. Picking out a checked shirt with snaps instead of buttons, she pulled the hanger from the closet.

Laying the garment on the bed, Keionna pulled her top over her head. The feel of cool air against her hot skin caused her to sigh. Caressing her breasts, she unhooked her bra and let it fall free. Keionna much preferred to go without the thing, yet she saw here in America, few women did. Scratching the undersides of her breasts, she felt the ache in her nipples, wishing Bryan was here to suck them, she begin to pinch them and roll them between her fingers.

With a sigh, she unbuttoned her slacks and dropped them to the floor. Lying down on the bed, Keionna continued to work her nipples, massaging her full breasts. Drawing her knees into the air, she spread her thighs. Covering her mound with one hand, she slowly rubbed her panty-clad pussy while she continued to stimulate her breasts and nipples.

As her passion mounted, Keionna slipped her hand under the waistband of her lace panties and ran a finger the length of her pussy opening. Feeling the moisture building, she rubbed the length of her finger back and forth till the whole outer labia were moist and wet. Gently she pushed the first joint of her middle finger into her pussy. Licking her lips, she sucked a finger and rubbed the saliva around her disgorged nipple.

The added sensation increased her desire to orgasm. She pushed her whole finger into her canal as deeply as she could reach. Her hips lifted in pleasure. Keionna continued to dip the one finger in and out of her pussy. Picking up the pace, she thrust two fingers in. her core was building up the heat. She bucked her hips each time her fingers thrust inside her. Pulling her hand from her panties, she pushed the fabric aside and continued her assault on her own femininity.

So lost in her self-pleasure that Keionna did not notice a presence at the door of the bedroom. She spread her legs wide, a face enraptured with pleasure, her breasts heaving with the effort of her masturbation.

Slick fingers lightly curled to reach inside her, Keionna felt the orgasm building. Pushing herself she tweaked first on nipple, then the other, as she fingered her pussy faster and faster. Suddenly she was there. Bursting forth, her orgasm thundered through her body, such sweet release!

A soft patter of applause brought Keionna bolt upright! Covering her soaked panties in embarrassment, she looked right into Bryan's lust filled eyes.

"That was amazing!" He whispered as he entered the room, an erection obvious in his shorts. He leaned over and kissed Keionna, hungrily sucking her tongue into his mouth. He broke the kiss, and gently caressed her exposed chest. "Just freaking amazing!"

Still panting after exertions, Keionna lay back, relieved her audience was only Bryan. But he had just seen her masturbating! What would he think of that! Grand-mum always said good girls didn't touch themselves, but what with Alicia's kisses, seeing the Andrews' all naked last night, Keionna was fairly bursting with sex!

"You, you aren't disgusted?" she whimpered, as Bryan's hands roamed over her chest and abdomen.

"What? Of you, uh, you know?" Bryan stammered. "Of course not! That was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen! Besides, I, uh, I help myself out sometimes too."

Hearing what he said, Keionna relaxed. "One of the sexiest? What else have you seen? Boyo?"

"Uh, last night wasn't the only time I've seen people have sex."

There was an intriguing thought, Keionna felt.

"Bryan! Keionna! Would you come help set the table?" Alicia's voice drifted up the stairs.

Pushing Bryan from the room, "I'll be right down; I have to compose myself first. Now go!" Keionna shut the door behind the grinning Bryan. Oh dear, she thought, her panties were soaked. She hated wearing wet panties. Groaning with frustration, she pulled them off. Rummaging in Bryan's dresser, she found a pair of running shorts, pulled them on and drew the drawstring tight. They would stay on, barely. She pulled her socks off and with nary a thought drew on Bryan's shirt without her bra. Snapping the shirt only halfway up she let the tails hang out.

Keionna looked for a brush in Bryan's bathroom and ran it through her hair. Shaking it loose she finally descended the steps. Bryan and his parents were in the kitchen laughing. Turning the corner, she saw Mr. Andrews scoop up his wife for a loving kiss. Alicia had changed too. Of like mind with her younger friend, she had on a button down shirt of her husband's. As Joe lifted her into his embrace, the back of the shirt pulled up revealing her thong clad rear end. Keionna noted with interest the look on Bryan's face as he drank in the sight of his mother's rear.

Slipping up behind him, Keionna covered his eyes, and whispered in his ear, "Hey, now, I thought you only had eyes for me?" Laughing at his embarrassment at being caught sneaking glances at his own mother, Keionna shut him up by kissing him warmly.

"Aha, I see dinner dress is casual this evening." Joe quipped, eyeing the long legs Keionna revealed as she planted herself in Bryan's lap. "I'll have to put the tux away for another time." He sighed as Alicia playfully slapped his arm.

"Go and get the grill started, Bryan. I am going to change out of these fishy clothes." Joe left for the bedroom. Keionna and Alicia shared an appreciative look as they watched Joes' rear.

Unaware of the women's lustful glances, Bryan lifted Keionna from his lap and grabbed the long matches from the drawer.

"A man's work is never done." He quoted, "Catch the fish, clean the fish, and cook the fish." Ducking quickly as a dishtowel was flung at his head.

"Man's work indeed, come Keionna, we'll work on the rest of the meal, while the manly man goes to make fire!" Alicia reached for Keionna's hand and led her to the counter.

Joe emerged from the bedroom to see the women giggling with their heads together. He took the fish from the refrigerator and grabbed some spices from the shelf.

"So did you two have a good time shopping?" he asked innocently.

"You could say that. We discovered some new things." Alicia answered alluringly, at which the girl burst out laughing.

"Well, I am glad you two are getting along, then." Joe muttered as the girls all but fell on each other in laughter.

"Yes we are, aren't we, Keionna?" Alicia smiled warmly.

"Yes, Mum, that we are," the girl replied. Joe missed the look of lust between the two.

"Well, now I better get these fine fellows on the grill so we can eat!"

Dinner was soon on the table and Joe insisted on another bottle of wine with the meal. Afterwards the men graciously offered to do the dishes as the women had protested about the men vs. women's work in making dinner. Taking their glasses of wine out to the patio, the girls chatted amiably.

Keionna noticed that Alicia had unbuttoned her shirt more, and as she sat down exposed a fair amount of breast flesh. Obviously, the older woman had forgone the use of a bra as well as Keionna. Tucking her feet under her, she leaned forward and took the older woman's hand.

"Thank you Mum. I have had a wonderful day." Her eyes filled with mirth and happiness. "And thanks for not being angry about last night. Bryan and I were, uh..."

"Don't you worry about it my dear. Bryan is an adult now, and if you and he want to, um, well, I just hope you are both being careful about STDs and, uh all that." Alicia felt her fingers stroking the younger woman's.

"Oh of course Mum, we are. Actually we haven't gotten that far yet." Keionna admitted shyly.

What is taking that boy so long? Alicia wondered at her own desires to take things much further with this foreign beauty. Out of curiosity, she asked, "Does Bryan have any, uh difficulties? He had such negative feelings about intimacy..." though he sure seemed to respond to Alicia's own teasing this summer.

"At first, but then we talked through what happened between him and that horrid little twat!" Keionna spat the desultory term out. Shaking her lustrous hair, "I think he is ready now."

The men came out to the porch at that time. Joe had uncorked yet another bottle of wine, and Bryan brought out a deck of cards.

"Well we actually have four hands now, so we can play some Euchre." Bryan had loved the game since childhood, but being an only child, it was hard to play three handed.

The Andrews' set about teaching the Irishwoman the game. Keionna proved to be a quick learner. According to long standing family tradition, the women teamed against the men. Soon the women had a considerable lead on the boys. Keeping track of how many games won, Bryan looked at his Dad imploring the card gods to change their luck.

Glancing at his watch, Joe looked at Keionna, "Do we need to get you back to the palace before the coach turns into a pumpkin?"

"I called Unca Thom before dinner. Alicia talked to him and I don't have a specific curfew this evening."

"Seems 'Uncail Thom" is quite happy to let his Irish niece hang out with us Americans." Alicia giggled. "I got the impression he was worried that poor Keionna was getting bored hanging around the Lodge with her old uncle."

"He's not old, but I do like the present company." Keionna took Bryan's hand and clasped it warmly, surreptitiously running her other hand on Alicia's thigh. She leaned in and accepted Bryan's kiss.

Alicia reached out and stroked her husband's leg. Carefully watching the younger couple, she ran her hand up towards his crotch. Joe had been fighting a waxing and waning hardon all evening. The way the girls were dressed, every movement gave a tantalizing view of flesh. No real exposure, but enough hints that he suspected that Bryan and his problem with the cards was due to the teasing banter and flashes inside the open shirts of the ladies.

"Hm, we'll have to take care of this." Alicia whispered in his ear. The wine was doing its normal work on Alicia's libido. Unaware of the additional pressure of Keionna's attraction to his wife, Joe grinned wolfishly in anticipation.

Noticing his father's expression, Bryan interrupted, "I suppose we better give these two old people some privacy tonight."

"Old!" his mother squeaked. "Old! Why you!" She lunged over the table, reaching to tickle her son. As they playfully grappled with each other, Alicia's shirt pulled open, revealing a considerable amount of bosom. Unable to ward off his mother's attack, Bryan convulsed in laughter, finally falling from his chair. Alicia tumbled after him.

"So," she demanded as she straddled her son, unaware of her exposed bosom. "Do you take that back? Old are we? Well?" As she pinned Bryan's arms her shirt came fully open.

Looking at his mother, Bryan's eyes were filled with the glorious view of her displayed assets. Joe broke out in laughter looking at his son's agonized face.

"Alicia dear, when he has had an eyeful of your charms, I doubt he will say you are old. Look at yourself." Alicia did. Aghast at her state of undress, she caught the look in Bryan's eye. His anguish had given way yearning. Here was a clear up and personal view of his mother. No hiding around corners, no hidden moonlit shadows, here she was openly displaying her naked breasts.

Without haste, Alicia climbed off her son, pulled her top closed, but did not button it. She failed to notice he eyes widen as he caught sight of her thong covered pussy.

"Well? So you still say we're old?" she demanded as she sat down in her chair, carefully arranging her shirt-top. She was quite excited about revealing herself in front of both Bryan and Keionna. It was evident in the little holes her nipples were poking through the fabric of her shirt.

"Uh, I, uh guess not." Bryan faltered as Keionna helped him to his chair. She smiled wickedly at him. Keionna had enjoyed the display of Alicia's breasts as much as Bryan had. Seeing Joe adjusting himself in his seat, she deduced that everyone was aroused by the display mother had given son.

"More wine dear?" Alicia offered to pour for Keionna, who declined.

"No, I'm doing just fine."

"Well where were then," Alicia asked breathlessly pushing her hair back on her head. This motion caused her shirt to open, once again revealing the slopes of her proud breasts.

"Keionna and I were about to go for a bit of a walk and then you and Dad ..." Bryan offered.

Alicia surprised to hear herself say, "Well, don't get lost. Meet us down by the dock in a half hour or so for a swim." Her intent was obvious to all. She meant them to all go skinny-dipping together.

As Bryan go up and took Keionna's hand, he was dumbfounded as his mother shucked her shirt and sat in Joe's lap. Cupping her breasts, she fed him, murmuring, "These need some attention, Joe Andrews"

Before he witnessed any more absurd behavior, Bryan tugged a giggling, excited Keionna behind him and off the porch towards the pole barn. Out of sight of his parents love-making Keionna spun him around. Popping open the snaps of her shirt, she cupped her own fabulous tits, and murmured, "These also need some attention, Bryan Andrews."

Sighing contentedly as Bryan leaned in, suckled one breast, and hefted the other softly, Keionna pulled Bryan's head to her. His warm mouth made such a contrast to the cool air wafting over her exposed skin. As Bryan traced his tongue to the other breast, the wet trail behind flashed goose bumps down her spine.

Reaching the door of the barn, Bryan pushed it open and pulled Keionna inside. Along one wall was a rec area by the tool bench. Under the window was a large overstuffed couch. They collapsed onto the couch in a tangle of limbs, Bryan miraculously still suckling her breast. Keionna pushed him loose long enough to pull his shirt over his head. She wanted the feel of his skin against hers. That wonderful sensation of comingled heartbeats, salty sweat mixing as their bodies slid against each other.

When Bryan left off his oral attentions of Keionna's tits, she looked up, a warm smile blossoming on her face as his head moved lower and she felt his hands grabbed the waistband of her shorts. When she felt his breath waft over the heat of her core, Keionna sighed in anticipation of the pleasure to come.

The next few minutes were a celebration of pleasure as Bryan expertly ate Keionna's pussy. She writhed in bliss as the wet tongue of her lover manipulated her clitoris and labia. In an exquisite release of endorphins, the orgasm thundered through her. Clenching Bryan's head in both hands, she pulled his mouth against her quivering pussy.

Bryan's face was alight with delight as he sat back and looked into Keionna's contented face. She slowly eased herself up.

"Now it's your turn, a chroi." She traded places with Bryan, pulling his shorts down, practically inhaling his cock before he fell back against the couch. His erection came to full staff in seconds. The sexual charge from watching Keionna masturbate, his mother's open display of her body, and the satisfaction that came from bringing Keionna to orgasm, had Bryan's balls practically bursting. He sensed he wasn't going to last very long.

Keionna was focused on giving Bryan a blowjob he would not forget. She too was filled to bursting with sexual energy. She had heard of girls that would somehow swallow a man's penis down their throat. She was so charged up she had to give it a try. She got the head of Bryan's to the back of her mouth, feeling the gag reflex, she pulled him back and worked at relaxing her reflexes. She tried again, getting his cock a bit deeper before she felt the urge to gag. While she fought down her body's reaction, she suckled at Bryan's balls. When she felt ready, she made her third attempt.

Bryan opened his eyes and looked down as Keionna took his entire member into her mouth. He could feel her throat swallow against the head of his cock. Absolutely amazing! Like striking a match, he erupted, sending his warm semen down Keionna's throat.

The sudden splash of warm, sticky, cum against her tonsils caused Keionna to choke. She pulled Bryan's cock out of her mouth, gasping for breath. His second spurt of cum landed on her chin. Swallowing the first deposit, she hungrily sucked his penis catching the rest of his spurts in her mouth. Stroking the length of his distended organ to milk out every last drop of his salty juice, Keionna kept the whole load on her tongue. Sure she had gotten every last drop of his tasty treat, she looked up and Bryan with a wide eyed look of lust, opened her mouth to show off her treasure, closed her mouth in a pout and swallowed.

The whole experience blew Bryan's mind. He was quite used to giving head. His former girlfriend had insisted on it all the time. Yet she rarely would return the favor, preferring to bring Bryan off with her hand. Keionna's obvious pleasure and craving for his cock and cum had Bryan totally off balance. In so many respects, Keionna was the antithesis of his former love interest so as comparison was inane.

"I guess I have to wait for another round?" Keionna pouted playfully as she planted a soft kiss on the head of Bryan's penis.

"I think you drained the last drop of that for a good long while." Bryan pulled the lovely Irish girl into his arms.

"Last one to the dock cleans tomorrow's fish!" They heard Bryan's father yell from the back of the house.

"I see they finished up too." Bryan grinned as they pulled their shorts on.

Keionna retorted, "Go mbrise bolgán béice ollmhór do chroí" and dashed out the door without her shirt, pulling Bryan after her. The sight of his topless companion mesmerized Bryan. The effects of her exertions had a wonderful effect on her anatomy.