Summer Camp Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at his mother queerly then back at his girlfriend, Bryan shook his head in confusion, yet leaned in and licked the treat off his lover's tits. Without intending to, he stopped and suckled on Keionna's nipple, drawing a pent-up sigh of desire from her lips. Wondering if he went to far, Bryan disengaged his mouth from her breast.

Keionna took the plate from Alicia and promptly smeared about half a quesadilla over Alicia's bosom, covering both nipples completely.

"Be sure and clean you plate young man," she instructed Bryan.

Looking into his mother's eyes, Bryan felt his mother's hands gently grasp his head and pull his mouth to her left nipple. The moist heat of Bryan's mouth and rough edge of his tongue sent shivers down her spine as he enthusiastically began to clean her hot skin. She locked eyes with Keionna. Both women were breathing deeply with the flush of passion. A light blush began to creep down Keionna's torso. Her coloring always made her susceptible to blushing, and the heat of the moment had her positively glowing.

Bryan took extra care cleaning his mother's right breast. Savoring the feel of her engorged nipple in his mouth, sucking away long after the food was gone, Alicia lay back savoring the feeling of her son sucking her breast, not in the way he had as a baby, but now as a lover does to his beloved.

She felt the boat rock slightly and looked up in time to see Keionna cross to her other side, a glass of wine in hand.

"Here, Bryan, let's sweeten that plate up some for us both." Bryan pulled away and was fascinated by the play of light trickling through the wine as Keionna poured a tiny bit over Alicia's excited tits. "I'll drink here, you, there." With that she latched her mouth firmly to Alicia's breast. Bryan quickly took the hint and suckled on the left.

Alicia moaned in pleasure. She loved having her nipples sucked. To have a mouth on both was bliss. She wrapped an arm around each young person and held tight. The double tongue action was lighting a fire in her loins that had her thrusting her pubic mound up and down.

Keionna understood what the older woman wanted. She reached across and took Bryan's hand and lead it to his mother's thigh. Never letting up her assault on the luscious breast in her mouth, she encouraged Bryan to start stroking his mother's inner thigh. She slowly lead his hand to Alicia's crotch.

Alicia was opening her thighs. Wanting something to touch her feminine core. She opened her eyes to watch if her son would penetrate her vaginal opening with his fine strong hands.

Bryan was shocked at Keionna's touch and almost disengaged from his mother. But seeing how aroused she was. Thinking of the times he had watched his father screw his mother and how he had a growing lust for her himself. He suckled in a full mouthful of tit, playing his tongue over the hard point of the nipple and placed his hand fully over his mother's wet groin.

Keionna kept up her licking on Alicia's breast. Now that Bryan was fondling his mother's sex, she had to start grabbing her own tits. The charge in her was building rapidly.

Bryan stroked his hand up and down, feeling the wetness of his mother's pussy. Her shaved pubic region was slick with moisture. He let go with his mouth and looked the question into his mother's eyes as he poised two fingers at her opening. Nodding frantically yes, Alicia thrust her hips against Bryan's fingers forcing them to part her lips.

With deliberate slowness, Bryan eased his two fingers into his mother's gash. They went in to the first joint, then past the second, then he had them deeply thrust into her. Her tunnel was hot and wet, offering no resistance to his fingers. He slowly withdrew them and repeated the slow entrance.

The look of intense gratification in his mother's eyes, led Bryan to lean up and give her a kiss. They locked lips for several slow strokes of his fingers. Her lips fluttered, "Faster, please, Bryan."

Bryan picked up the pace of his finger thrust into his mother's body. He looked down so watch his handiwork. Keionna left Alicia's breast to also kiss her boyfriend. When she went back to suckling at Alicia's tit, she covered Bryan's hand with her own, feeling his thrusting into his mother's cunt.

Alicia was building so quickly toward an orgasm. The naughtiness of their situation had her fired up. She was making out with her son and his girlfriend. It was dynamic. It was impossible. It was so amazingly incredible!

Bryan changed his motion. He started deliberately stroking the upperside of Alicia's vagina. He found that round rough spot and pushed against each time his fingertips reached that point. It was Alicia's g-spot. The effect was like dropping gas on a fire. Pleasure erupted in Alicia's core and burst outward. She felt a sudden wetness expel from her pussy. With each wave of her orgasm she sprayed another stream of liquid over Bryan's hand.

Her lovers stopped all physical stimulation as she finished her orgasm.

"Cool," Keionna lifted Bryan's cum soaked fingers to her mouth and suckled them. Then she took his hand and fed it to Bryan. Alicia could smell her sex all over the two young people. Her son was licking juice from her pussy from his fingers!

"Yummy, yes?" Keionna leaned in and deeply kissed Bryan. Alicia found herself stroking the redheads back. Soon she was rubbing the girl's ass. It was so soft and round. Alicia lifted her other hand and cupped one of the girl's breast as it dangled in front of her. The young couple didn't stop kissing as Alicia started to fondle the girl. Pulling Keionna to her side, Alicia leaned down and start sucking on the blushing tits of the red-head.

Bryan moved over and took up the other side, just as they had done to Alicia. Though this time when he reached for the available pussy he found his mother's hand already there! His Mom had a finger inside his girlfriend's cunt! It was amazing. He actually felt happy to share his sexy girlfriend with his mother.

Though he did startle when his mother stood up, and knelt down between Keionna's legs. Gently pulling her thighs open, she looked at the two young lovers, "I have always wanted to try this." With that she put her lips against Keionna's pussy and began kissing, licking, and lapping her tongue over Keionna's labia.

The obvious pleasure on Keionna's face led Bryan to believe all was well. So he took over fondling, sucking, and devouring Keionna's fine bosom.

Alicia was delighted to find that eating a woman's pussy wasn't such a horrible thing. The smell was delicious, the taste luscious. She worked away orally at the girl's sex, doing those things that she always liked when Joe would eat her own pussy. Using the flat of her tongue, she licked the whole length of Keionna's young pussy. Starting at the bottom and working her way up, she focused on her clitoris. Alicia flicked the tip of her tongue around the little bud, then she would start over. Flattening her tongue at the bottom and again lapping upward.

Alicia's oral ministrations to Keionna's cunt and Bryan's sucking of her tits had Keionna thrumming a tight orgasmic chord. Quickly reaching a crescendo, she too came hard, liquid gushing from her pussy over Alicia's hungry mouth.

The girl from Ireland grasped the American woman's face and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. They shared the taste of the foreigner's cunt.

Bryan looked on, as his mother and girlfriend swapped spit. It was a gorgeous sight. He scooted up on the bench and sat back as the two females hugged and necked.

"Well, we can't just leave him to himself now can we." Alicia and Keionna turned to Bryan. Both were kneeling on the deck. Bryan's erect cock stood at attention before them.

"That looks rather tasty." Alicia grinned at Keionna.

"Would you like to share?"

"Sucking cock is one of my favorite activities, dear," and with that one red haired beauty and one brunette joined forces in sucking Bryan's manhood. They would nibble at the crown for a moment, then lick the length of his shaft, first one then the other would engulf the head between her lips. Alicia enjoyed the salty taste of her son's pre-cum. Similar to her husbands, yet distinct too.

When Keionna was lapping at the tip of Bryan's dick, Alicia leisurely enveloped one of Bryan's testicles with her mouth. Gingerly sucking, she sensed the heightened arousal this brought her son. Releasing the ball in her mouth she took the other.

Keionna was trying to get as much of Bryan's cock into her mouth as she could. It would hit the back of her mouth and she would gag a little. She sucked him up and down several times. Then she pulled off to give Alicia a turn.

Alicia quickly took Bryan into her mouth. She sucked hard on just the head of his penis for a moment. Then she opened her mouth, relaxed her throat, and swallowed the whole length of Bryan's cock. Keionna was amazed at how deeply Alicia swallowed Bryan's cock.

"Show me how you do that?" she whispered, leaning in and kissing Alicia and then licking Bryan's shaft.

"You have to go slow. Let your throat relax. Don't try to swallow the whole thing the first time. Build up your comfort level." Alicia advised. "It took me a while to be able to swallow Joe's penis, but the rewards for both of us were intense." She demonstrated by inserting Bryan's penis halfway, then 3/4, then the whole way. When she withdrew, the boy's member was coated in a layer of salvia.

"You try, just go slow." Keionna nodded. She nibbled around the glans for a while, then sucked in the first quarter. Swirled the cock around in her mouth, let it go, and then went halfway down the shaft. Again she released her sucking mouth, looking at Bryan's face. His eyes were closed with an expression of overwhelming contentment covering his face. This time she pushed him a bit deeper into her mouth, forcing herself to relax. Not letting him escape she tried swallowing as she took him deeper. It worked! On the third down thrust she found her nose mashed against Bryan's pubic bone. She had the entire length of his not so small cock in her mouth!

Bryan was is such a state of arousal it almost hurt anytime Keionna moved over the head of his penis. He looked and saw his entire member being swallowed down her throat. Then his mother suckled one of his nuts gently into her mouth. It was too much. "I'm gonna cum!" he warned the women at his crotch. Keionna only locked on harder as she pulled her head up and down. She could feel the first twitches of Bryan's impending climax as his cock pulsed in her mouth. Alicia cupped his balls in her hand, sensing how tight against his body they were pulled.

Bryan's orgasm hit. The first splash of semen squirted into Keionna's mouth. It was hot and salty. She opened her mouth and pulled back. The second splash hit the roof of her mouth. Suddenly Alicia's head was against hers, mouth open. She pointed Bryan's cock at his mother, the third and hardest squirt spent all over Alicia's face. The fourth spasm Keionna aimed better and scored a hit inside Alicia's mouth. The final shot Alicia took with her mouth over the tender head of her son's penis. Knowing how sensitive he would be she just held him there as the rush passed.

Bryan pulled out and look exhausted down at the girls. His sperm was splashed over his mother's face. A dribble was at the corner of Keionna's pouty lips. The women were gazing intently at each other. They swallowed the cum in their mouths, and then to everyone's delight, Keionna licked and kissed Alicia's face clean of Bryan's ejaculate. Stopping only to French kiss the older woman, obviously sharing a taste of the sperm she had collected.

"Oh, my, God!" gasped Bryan. It was the most intense sexual thing he had ever seen.

"Wonderful" purred his mother, as she snuggled against his redhead girlfriend.

The ladies sat up and crawled into Bryan's arms. Three sets of hands roamed gently over exposed skin, rubbing sensitive parts, exploring gently their neighbor's body. It was clear to Bryan that while he was spent for the moment, the girls were hardly satisfied. Wondering what he could really get away with, he nudged his mother to lie down on the bench. He scooted until he was between her knees and started tracing kisses along the insides of her thighs.

"You should love this, mum," breathed Keionna in her ear. "He has a very talented tongue. Just like you." The ladies kissed deeply. Alicia spread her legs wide inviting her son to explore her exposed pussy.

Bryan wasted no time in lapping the honey from his mother's snatch. He probed along the folds of her labia with his tongue. Finding her opening he swirled around it. Covering the whole of her flower with his mouth he sucked her folds into his mouth, letting the flat of his tongue press hard against her pubic bone. Releasing the pressure he arrowed the tip of his tongue upward till he hit the base of Alicia's clitoris. Alicia's bud was slightly bigger and more prominent then Keionna's. He traced a delicate circle around and around it. Then forming a moue with his lips he milked the engorged gland.

My God! Thought Alicia, the girl was right! The boy had talent! His tongue lapped up and down her intimate secrets, darting in and out of her opening, then swirling her clit, sucking, biting, then his whole mouth pressed open, covering her completely. It was heavenly.

"does he do this for you, dear?" she inquired, pausing to catch her breath. Keionna nodded enthusiastically. Then suckled on a breast. Then moved lower. She ran her hand down Alicia's tummy, inserting her fingers into Bryan's stimulation of Alicia's sex.

Keionna joined Bryan between Alicia's thighs. She wanted to return the oral favor she had gotten earlier. She wanted to taste Alicia's cunt for herself. Bryan let her in. She began her feast of Alicia's pussy.

Bryan grinned at his mom. He slunk behind Keionna and got her to lift her dainty butt in the air. He now had access to Keionna's exposed cunt. He continued his cunnilingus.

The sounds of slurping and sucking were punctuated with grunts and moans as the women rose the stages of orgasmic bliss. Alicia came first. Her first oral stimulation from a fellow female was exquisite. Keionna exploded not far behind, as Bryan fingered her clit while his tongue fucked her cunt.

Keionna collapsed forward onto Alicia's chest. The girls hugged each other through the after shocks of their individual orgasms. When they could focus on reality again, they looked behind them to see that Bryan's cock was standing at attention again.

"He's ready for more action, eh?" Alicia winked at Keionna. "Have you already had the pleasure, my dear?" The girl sheepishly nodded yes. "Well you don't need my permission, fuck that boy!"

Keionna sat up, pushed Bryan back, straddled his waist and lowered her quivering cunt onto his hard-on. They took their time getting fully impaled. Both young lovers delighted in the feeling of penetration.

Alicia sidled up against the two lovers. She put an arm around Byran's shoulders. "You fuck this girl good now. Okay?" She cupped Keionna's pert ass in her hand and encouraged the girl to grind herself on Byran's cock.

The kids worked in a slow rhythm grinding against each other. Alicia whispered encouragement in their ears, occasionally kissing one or the other. Suckling on an exposed nipple, groping Keionna's ass.

"How good is it, dear?" she questioned the Irish girl. "Do you feel stuffed? Full?" Her fingers were exploring near the girl's anus.

"So good, so full, he's so hard!" breathed Keionna. The woman's fingers were sending interesting waves of pleasure through her. She was squelching wetness all over. Alicia used the oozing juice to lubricate her fingers as she pushed against Keionna's sphincter. Her middle finger popped inside, just one joint. Everyone froze for a moment.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed a very excited Keionna. "Gently, more"

Alicia carefully inserted a little more of her finger into Keionna ass. She could feel Bryan's cock throbbing just thin layer of skin away. She wiggled a little more, the second joint popped in. Alicia held it there. She felt Bryan start to stroke again. Keionna was practically writhing with ecstasy. The double penetration felt amazing! Who knew! Apparently Alicia!

After a few moments, Alicia would wiggle her finger a bit in concert with Bryan's thrusts. Soon Keionna was bouncing hard up and down on her double impalement, in her energetic calisthenics she forced the entire length of Alicia's finger up her ass. The friction of Bryan's cock filling her cunt, against her anal invader was enough to bring about her third explosive orgasm of the evening. She came so hard she gushed cum juice out around the plug of Bryan's cock. Her body shook so hard she dislodged both penetrators as she nearly blacked out from the intensity of her orgasm. Wave after wave of heated pleasure expanded through her core she lost all sense of reality.

Bryan and Alicia held onto the pulsating mass of flesh between them. It was as if during her orgasm, Keionna became a boneless heap of warm flesh. They laid the nearly comatose girl down between them. Bright spots of color bloomed over Keionna's torso. Heaving for breath, her breasts jiggled and quivered in the night air.

"what did you do?" An alarmed expression masked Bryan's face.

"My dear, we did that. Together. She needs a moment or two, but she'll be fine." Alicia was envious of Keionna's condition. Her pussy ached for a hard cock. It was great to finger and lick another pussy. Sucking on cock was enjoyable, but a good hard fuck is what she wanted now. All the other action was just a prelude, and Keionna had surely enjoyed her ride!

She looked carefully at Bryan. What she was going to suggest now was unheard of. Yet she sensed she had been building up to this moment all summer. Would he say yes? Should she even ask?

"It would such a waste to let that die." She said pointing towards Bryan's erect penis. "I suppose you could finish things yourself, but, I, uh have other needs for it..."

"Do it" A faint whisper escaped from Keionna's lips. "Do it for her, like you do for me."

"Really?" He looked incredulously between the two. His girlfriend was telling him to fuck his mother. His mother! Was begging him to fuck her. He didn't think. He just moved over his mother's curvy body. He kissed her, he placed his rigid cock at the entrance to her womb. She wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him into her in one fatal thrust.

He was startled by a slap across his ass cheeks. "I said do it. Fuck her hard, now!" Keionna punctuated the command with another slap.

Bryan began a steady in and out thrust to his mother's cunt. He soaked in an eyeful of her heaving breasts which jumped delightfully with the apex of each thrust. Her face was covered in lust. She had a tight hold on his shoulders as her legs encouraged him to find every depth of her loving tunnel.

They ground against each other. They fucked. Bryan's balls slapped against his mother's ass as he pushed deep into her. The friction built. It heated up. Bryan sped up his thrusts. His cock felt as hard as a rod of steel. He was plunging deep in his mother's pussy as she groaned with pleasure.

He felt his mother's pussy contract around his cock. Alicia orgasmed. She exploded. The rhythmic contractions of her vaginal walls brought Bryan over the edge and he too climaxed. He ejaculated deep in his mother's pussy. Keionna was right there encouraging them both. Telling them how beautiful they looked. How happy she was for them for herself.

Bryan collapsed against his mother's delectable breasts, holding her tight. He reached out and pulled Keionna closer. The three wrapped arms and limbs around each other and basked in the glow of their spent sex.