Summer Camp Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kept you?" asked Matt.

"One of the campers wouldn't stop talking to me this morning" said Debbie, "I had to hide out in the bathroom until the group left for service before I could slip out."

"I'm just glad that you were able to be here" sighed Matt, "You don't know how hard this week has been or how long it took for this morning to get here."

"Is hasn't been any easier on me either" said his sister rather testily. "My body aches for you too"

Matt took Debbie's hand as they finished walking the extra distance to the tree house. Matt had his sister climb up first, watching her butt ascend above him. Once she disappeared into the tree house, he began to climb up the tree to meet his sister. Debbie has already taken off her hiking shoes and socks, dangling her bare feet off the edge of the tree house floor as Matt lifted his body unto the wooden floor. Matt did the same thing before sitting next to his sister as his feet were hot too from hiking those few miles in leather boots. They sat quietly for a few minutes enjoying the view and the cool air on their feet. They were relaxed and at peace, knowing they had privacy for most of the day.

Debbie spoke first, "I'm not sure what to do? I know it's silly but......"

"I know" said her brother, "We have known each other since birth but this is a big first for us. I'm not sure how far you want to go with this."

Debbie leaned over and whispered, "As far as you are comfortable with." Then she softly kissed Matt with her lips interlocking with his. They wrapped their arms around each other as the kissing became more passionate. Matt felt his cock grow hard and slowly dug his hand into the back of Debbie's shorts. His fingers felt against her cotton panties and caressed her butt cheeks through the material. Debbie moaned with approval and lifted Matt's T shirt over his head. Her eyes glazed over his naked tanned chest and began to softly kiss across his chest, sucking on one of his nipples. She sat back and asked softly, "Did you like that?"

Matt nodded as his sister stretched her legs out on the floor and removed her T shirt. He moved his legs beside hers as Debbie wicked grinned while tossing her hair from side to side. Then she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and slowly removed it from her body. Matt saw what he had only felt for a few minutes the previous Sunday. Her boobs were more beautiful than he had imagined. They were stuck out like Hershey kisses and her nipples were a light brown, almost oblong when hard. Her chest was so white compared to her very tanned neck and arms which resulted from wearing one piece swim suits. Matt extended his index finger and ran it along the tan line of her chest. He stared into her deep blue eyes as his finger continued to ran across her chest. Her brother leaned forward and placed a nipple between his lips. Her hard nipple felt pleasant on his lips as he flicked his tongue against it tasting his sister. He moved her nipple deeper into his mouth and began to happily suck on it. Debbie let out a moan as her hands clenched the skin on her brother's back. He slowly released Debbie's nipple from his mouth as his hands cupped each breasts, enjoying the sensations coming from each finger.

Debbie smiled and softly pushed on her brother's chest until he released her breasts and laid flat on the wooden floor. His sister slightly chuckled as the center of her brother's shorts was raised up. She leaned over him and ran the tips of nipples lightly down his chest as she buckled his belt. She sat up slightly and continued to unbutton and unzip his shorts. Pulling the folds of the material aside, a column behind white cotton briefs stuck out which she lightly ran her hand across it. Debbie noticed how wet it was.

Debbie smiled and said, "You didn't cum in your pants did you?"

Matt shook his head and said, "Only precum but I am almost ready to blow from touching you."

Debbie smiled wider, "We both have been worked up for weeks, I think we need some early release." She grabbed the waist band of her brother's shorts and briefs and with some eager assistance from her brother, slid them off his body. Debbie placed them to the side and stared at her brother's hard cock waving in the air. She remembered seeing his cock with they were younger and he certainly had grown up. It was so straight, about 7 inches, and a wide cock head that had precum oozing from the tip. She placed her finger tip on his cock head and lightly smoothly the clear sticky liquid around the head. Matt's cock had a slight spasm as her finger played and Debbie thought he was going to cum but he didn't. She continued to lightly feel and explore her brother then placed his hard cock in her gripped hand moving it up and down. They exchanged smiles as Debbie knew what pleasure she was giving her brother. The silence of the outdoors was broken by the sticky sound coming from her hand rubbing on his cock.

Debbie lifted her hand up the length of Matt's cock until his cock popped out of her hand. She then stood up and looked out her brother's nude body for a moment then began to remove her shorts. Debbie took off her shorts then looked at Matt's admiring face while she stood before him in just cotton panties. She placed her thumbs into the elastic waistband and pulled off her panties. Brother and sister were now together, completely naked. Matt was about to say something but just looked at his sister as she returned to sitting in front of him. She spread her legs apart and smiled, watching him stare at her pussy for the first time. She took her index finger and removed another drip of precum from Matt's cock head. She took her moistened finger and placed it between her pussy lips.

Matt raised himself up slightly by his elbows and watched his sister touch herself. He watched her finger appear and disappear as she began to rub herself. In a short time, Debbie spread her wet pussy lips open for her brother to see. Her finger began to move in small circles over her hard clit as she began to quietly moan. She let out a gasp of air, paused his finger, closed her eyes, then continued rubbing. She opened her eyes and smiled widely at her naked brother. She inched a little closer to him and began to pump his cock with her other hand while she continued to touch herself. She began to move both hands faster until she heard her brother moan, "Oh I'm going to cum!". She quickly stopped touching herself and placed her palm inches above his cock. His cock began to jerk up in her fist as hot cum shot onto the palm of her other hand and drip back to the earth. Matt kept shooting loads of cum into his sister's hands until finally he relaxed.

Debbie looked at the white globs of cum on her hands and said, "Man, you haven't got off for a long time." She slowly wiped the warm cum along her brother's thigh.

Matt beamed with delight and said, "Not a long time. I have been really worked up this week thinking about us. You are pretty good at this. I guess you have done this a lot with guys?"

Debbie slightly blushed, "Really only with one person"

Matt asked, "Dave?". Dave was a senior in high school that Debbie dated for a few months.

Debbie nodded in agreement. "Dave and I explored a lot of stuff before we split up. I really felt ashamed after he broke up with everything we did. Dave turned out to be a real jack ass anyway and I use I felt that he used me. But......I'm OK now."

Matt sat up and Debbie took Matt's hand and rubbed it over her pussy hair. Matt took her invitation to explore and began to run his fingers along her clit and along her pussy lips. Being too eager, he ran his fingertip to her pussy hole and found that his whole finger easily slid in his sister.

Matt had a surprised look on his face and Debbie smiled, "No Matt, I'm not a virgin."

Matt blushed and said, "Debbie, I am. I mean I have done some stuff with girls but never have gone all the way."

"Then this will be something special between us" smiled his sister.

Debbie leaned over to softly kissed her brother. Matt was still enjoying the warm wet tight feeling around his finger which still buried deep in his sister. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and his cock grew hard again. Matt was moving his finger in and out of his sister's pussy while he tried to keep his thumb moving on her clit at the same time. It had the effect that he wanted as Debbie began to moan and thrust her hips against his hand. Matt was sucking on her tongue as she squealed out a pleasurable moan. She looked her brother deep into his eyes and said, "I need you in me, now!"

Debbie gently lowered her back to floor and spread her legs apart. Her brother hovered over her on his hands and knees, kissing up her stomach, across her breasts, and finally her lips. With an exchange of tongues, Matt lightly lowered his body on top of his sister's, enjoying the feeling of flesh against flesh and her nipples pushing into his chest. He slowly moved his hard cock back and forth along her wet pussy lips. Then he maneuvered his hand on his cock and guided it to her pussy hole. He slowly slid in until their pelvis's touched. It felt so wonderful like falling into a soft warm pillow. He remained still for a minute, enjoying the feeling for his first time until he felt his sister's hands clench around his back and her legs rose around his hips. Matt knew it was time to start pumping and making both of them feel good. With some help from his sister's legs around his hips, he started to move his cock in and out of her pussy in a slow steady rhythm. It felt some good on his cock and better than any hand job he experienced. Matt felt like he could do this forever. Since he had cum earlier, it was just feeling the continuous pleasure of his cock sliding in his sister's pussy. It seemed to be a long time before Debbie started to moan in orgasm and her legs pushed Matt's hips harder and faster.

Matt soon realized that feeling in his balls and cock. He was going to cum soon. He whispered into Debbie's ear hoping that she could hear from over her moaning. "Debbie... I am going to cum any minute. You want me to pull out?"

Debbie moan turned to a laugh then a lustful sigh. "Cum in me Matt. I love feeling it"

The closer Matt was to cumming, the harder and faster he pumped his cock into Debbie. Matt let out a groan and then stiffened while loads of pleasurable hot cum erupted from his cock into his sister. Matt let the pleasure pass through his head as each spurt left his body. Then Matt thought to himself, "I just fucked my sister and came in her. WOW!"

Matt relaxed on top of Debbie as his cock slowly slid out. Debbie untangled her legs from her brother's hips and let them relax. Debbie held him with her arms around his back and his face pressed against her breasts. Occasionally she twirled his hair while they laid there silently. Then Debbie whispered, "I love you."

Matt without thinking or hesitating said, "I love you too." While they lay together quietly, Matt realized how much he did love his sister. Matt slowly got up, stretched, and searched through the pile of clothes for the canteen of water. He found it and took a long drink. Then he stood naked at the edge of the tree house and stared at the woods and lake. He had never felt better or more alive in his life. He sat back down and leaned back on the side wall of the tree house. Debbie got up and cuddled into her brother's arms. With her back against his chest and his arms around her waist, they shared drinks from the canteen and bites of a candy bar that Debbie had in the pocket of her shorts. They stayed cuddled together naked in the outdoors for almost an hour when Debbie felt her brother's cock harden against her lower back.

"Feels like someone is happy" smiled Debbie.

"Yeah" said Matt, "Lets do it again."

"Sounds nice" said his sister, "But I think we have to save that for another time. It's getting late again and we should go back."

Matt began to lightly kiss his sister on the back of her neck and softly caress her breast. "You sure?" he whispered.

"God, you make this so hard" laughed Debbie, "Yes, we do have to go back. Don't worry Matt we will have plenty of time to do more stuff. I would love to do it again but we have to maintain our image around the camp."

"I guess you are right" said Matt sadly. "I didn't want this day to end."

"Matt, I understand" consoled his sister, "It was wonderful. But we need to keep up appearances if we don't want to get into trouble. Then nothing but bad stuff will come down on us. I don't want that to happen."

"Neither do I" said Matt as he began to sort out his clothing from the pile. They slowly dressed and exchanged smiles. Matt descended the tree house first and then helped his sister as she descended the last few rungs. They walked back to camp, sometimes holding hands and sometimes with their arms around each other's waist. As they came close to the camp, they looked to see if anyone was around and then gave each other a long passionate kiss. They separated and left for each side of the camp. Matt was in a dreamy state the rest of the evening and slept soundly through the night. He was bright and alert for the next day but found that his body was very sore from making love. Both of them found it very hard not to act normal around each other when they met for lunch or breaks. They found it very hard not just to stare into each other's eyes.

During lunch on Thursday, Matt could be that Debbie was very excited. Debbie blurted out, "Mom is picking me up tomorrow!"

"What's wrong?" asked Matt seriously.

"Nothing's wrong. I got accepted at that college on the east coast and Mom wants to fly up there for the week end and check it out!" said Debbie.

"Ohh" was all Matt could say. He really wanted Debbie for some tree house fun.

Debbie realized the dejected look on her brother and said, "Matt, I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll be back on Monday and we will still have most of the summer. You have already been accepted to the college in Oklahoma and this is the first college that has called me. Please be happy for me."

Matt put on a smile and said, "Of course I'm happy for you. It was just I had other plans for us this weekend. Go have a good time with Mom and bring me back a present from there. I'll be with you when Mom picks you up tomorrow."

Debbie smiled sweetly at her brother, "Thanks Matt for understanding."

Matt really wasn't happy but put on a happy act for Debbie. He was with her when their mother picked her up at the camp office. It was good to see Mom again but Matt felt really down as they drove off. He returned to his duties for the rest of the day and while lifeguarding on Saturday afternoon, he thought he saw Sandy swimming with the girls on the other side of the cove. After his duty time was up, Matt checked through the office rosters to see who came in over the weekend. He didn't have access to the girl's rosters but he found that Paul was back for a week but was assigned to another counselor. After Sunday services, Matt found himself without much to do and very horny. He decided to return to the tree house as walking often helped him relax and he could get in a good jack off session.

The hike was not as pleasurable being alone but it was a great day for walking with sunny skies and cooler temperatures. Matt thought it would feel nice to be naked again and stroke himself. Matt got to the tree house and climbed up the oak tree. He sat on the floor for awhile and stared at the scenery. He removed his clothes and let the cool breeze brush against his naked skin. He was thinking about his sister and his cock started to get hard. He was holding his hard cock in his clenched fingers when that same movement in distance caught his eye again. He looked again but couldn't see it. Matt wondered if Sandy and her brother were up on the adjacent bluff again? Being really curious and hoping that he could watch them, he decided that a hand job could wait for later. If not, nothing was really lost in his day. Matt put his shorts, T shirt, and boots back on then left the tree house.

He followed the same route as he and his sister had done the previous Sunday. He followed the ridgeline of one bluff to the next and then worked through woods close the clearing in the woods. Once there, Matt didn't hear any sounds other than the birds chirping but he did smell the odor of something burnt. He thought perhaps that he didn't really see anything but he continued to crawl closer through the brush anyway just to be sure. He came to the edge of the clearing when he saw some movement. Matt stayed low to the ground and looked through a small gap in the brush that allowed him some view of the clearing. Sandy and Paul were there and naked! Sandy was on a blanket and Paul had his face between her legs.

Matt had heard the guys talk about eating pussy but he had never tried it. Now he was watching Paul lick his sister's pussy. The silence in the air was soon filled with moans as Sandy moved her head from side to side. Matt felt his cock get hard and wished he could stroke it as he watched. It was a better view than last time as Matt has able to really see Sandy. Not only did her red hair make her stand out but she was tall, thin, and rather flat chested with large pink nipples. As Paul pleased his sister's pussy, Sandy stretched her legs straight up in the air. Matt smiled as he hadn't realized how long her legs were. That really was why she appeared so tall. Sandy let out a long moan and his legs shock for a moment then relaxed to the ground. She then got on all fours while her brother got on his knees and scooted behind her. Matt thought it was sort of funny as Sandy butt was much higher than Paul's hips and she had to slowly move forward bending at her knees until her butt was level with Paul's cock. Paul's hips soon were moving, pumping his cock in and out of his sister. Matt was truly enjoying the show and then sneezed suddenly. It came on so fast that he couldn't try to stop or keep it at a quiet level.

Paul and Sandy froze. Matt could hear Sandy quietly say, "Somebody's out there!"

Paul yelled out, "Whoever you are, get the fuck out of here! I have a gun!"

Matt chuckled to himself, "What a liar that guy is. He really is kind of a wimp." Then Matt had a thought that he should mess with them for fun and then thought Debbie would be so pissed at me for it. But Debbie is not here right now. Matt emerged from the brush and stood at the edge of the clearing. "What are you talking about! You don't have a gun." laughed Matt.

He could hear that both say, "Counselor Matt!" as he walked closer to the naked couple.

Matt said in his most authoritative voice, "I think you two are in a bit of trouble!"

Paul and Sandy stood up and faced Matt with the worst look on their faces. Sandy pleaded in a shaky voice, "Pleaseeeeeee, don't tell anyone. Our parents would kill us!"

Paul in an equally shaky voice said, "Matt, can you let us off the hook this time? This will really screw everything up for us."

Matt slightly grinned as he tried to look mad, "It's pretty bad that you two are naked on camp property much less having fun with your sister. The Christian folks who run this place really won't like this. I am supposed to report this!"

Sandy continued repeatedly pleading, "Please Matt, don't tell."

Matt paused for a second as a devious thought came to mind. "OK, look I won't say a word about this but......let me join in the fun and tomorrow, you two leave camp." Matt thought Debbie would kill him for being such an asshole but he couldn't resist and how would she find out anyway. Sandy and Paul looked at each other's distressed faces then Sandy slowly nodded to her brother.

Paul quietly said, "OK, we will be out by tomorrow afternoon."

Sandy slapped her brother across his hip and smiled "And you are welcome to join us. We have shared sex with a few friends before...And now you are our friend too. Drop your clothes and you can took over for Paul."