Summer Camp Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt could barely hear Paul angrily whisper out "slut" as he began to remove his clothing. Paul sat at the edge of the blanket while Sandy watched Paul remove each piece of clothing. She broadly grinned as the briefs were dropped exposing the counselor's hard cock.

"Nice cock" Sandy said in a sensuous whisper then returned to her hands and knees position. Matt kneeled next to Sandy while she lowered her head into Paul's lap and began to suck his cock back to life. Matt watched her mouth engulf Paul's cock and move it in and out of her lips. She broke away and began to stroke it with her hands. Matt thought Paul's cock was kind of small, especially compared to his. Sandy looked to her side at Matt and said, "I'm ready, let me feel that big cock of yours."

Sandy returned her lips to her brother's cock while Matt moved between her legs. Matt placed his hands over Sandy's butt and began to feel her muscular white flesh and bony hips. He could see her pussy lips that were wet and open, waiting for his cock. The red hair around her pussy was so light and fluffy that it was almost transparent in the bright sunlight. He glanced up to see Paul's face and that jealous angry look was turning into sexual bliss. Matt put his cock in his hand and guided his cock head between the folds of her pussy lips. She was very wet and let out a subtle moan as his cock pushed against her clit. Matt placed his hands close to her pussy and on each hip where he spread her pussy lips apart. Her empty moist pink hole glistened in the sunlight for a second before he started to fill it with his cock. She let out a moan between her mouth and her brother's cock as inch after inch of cock entered her. Matt enjoyed the warm moist tightness that gripped his cock and thought it had probably been awhile since she had a decent size cock in her. Sandy's pussy felt so good and similar to Debbie but different in other ways. As Matt began to pump her, Sandy began to rotate her hips and buck against him.

Matt pushed in hard then leaned over lightly on Sandy's back and felt up her flat chest, tweaking each nipple. Sandy let out a loud moan which caused Paul's cock to drop from her mouth. She hung her head down breathing hard as Matt resumed pumping her faster. Paul took Sandy by the chin and guided his cock back into his sister's mouth. Matt thought it looked more like he was fucking his sister's mouth than she was sucking it. The familiar feeling began at the base of Matt's cock and he knew that he was going to cum soon. He tried holding back but the force of Sandy's hips slapping against his was too much. Matt pushed forward and almost forced her flat on the blanket as squirts of hot cum filled her pussy. Matt paused motionless as Sandy let out little moans between her brother's wet cock moving between her lips. Her eyes closed as pleasure filled her head. Paul slowly pulled out Sandy's sticky tight pussy and watched as Paul still held Sandy's chin in his hand. He popped his cock from her mouth and began to jack himself with his other hand. A second later, Paul's body stiffened as a stream of white cum shot from his cock to his sister's face. He shot several more loads on her face before he wiped his cock head on her cheek.

Matt was amazed at Paul cumming on Sandy's face. It looked so erotic and nasty. Matt wished he had finished his cum that way. Sandy rolled on her back and with a sensuous satisfied smile, wiped the white cum from her cheeks with her hands. She opened her eyes and beamed at Matt then mouthed, "That was so good!" Paul had sat back down for a few minutes then appeared anxious again.

"So you won't tell anyone, right" he said in an almost jealous tone.

"Yes" said Matt, "I keep my word. Not a mention of this to anyone." Matt was being to feel ashamed of his bargain and decided not to stick around. "I'll leave you two alone." Matt stood up and began to put his briefs back on.

Sandy smiled, put the tip of her pinky finger to her lower lip, and said, "Sure you couldn't stay awhile. I'm having too much fun for the party to end."

Matt grinned, "I have to go and you two shouldn't be late for dinner either." Sandy seemed disappointed as Matt put on the rest of his clothing but Paul seemed to be relieved. Matt started to walk towards the brush and Paul looked the other way.

Sandy walked over to Matt and hugged her naked body against him. She gave the counselor a kiss and said, "Pay no attention to Paul. He doesn't like share and gets jealous sometimes. But he's OK. If you want to get together again, let me know." She gave him another kiss then a quick wave of her hand as Matt disappeared into the brush.

Matt walked quickly along the bluff line and then ran most of the way back to camp. He began to think about what he did. Matt wondered, "Would they tell on him. Change the story. How could he do this when he was in love with his own sister?" Matt hid in his bunk house most of the evening and kept a low profile the next day. He was concerned that Debbie had not come back as planned. He wondered what happened to her? He was shaky and nervous but relaxed when he heard that one of campers, Paul, was sick. His parents were picking him and his sister up that day. Matt was relived to see them leave and get a full nights rest. At the next morning's breakfast, Debbie was in the mess hall and was anxious to talk to her brother.

"What happened to you yesterday? You weren't here." asked Matt anxiously.

Debbie smiled, "Things took longer than planned and Mom dropped me off late last night. I was too tired to hunt you up."

"Did you like the college?" inquired Matt.

"The college campus was nice but everyone was real snooty." said Debbie, "Mom and I could not stand the attitudes of the faculty or the students there. I decided not to go there and Mom is happy that I'm not going either. I brought back two presents for you." Debbie handed a small brown bag to her brother.

He looked the bag and pulled out a college T shirt from the Ivy League college next to the one that Debbie visited. "And the other?" asked Matt

"The other is" said Debbie, "When Mom and I came home, I had another acceptance letter waiting for me. It was from the college in Oklahoma that you are going to. We are going to the same college! Isn't that great!"

"Wow" said Matt, "That is good news! I was thinking how alone I would be at college."

"Well, me too." said Debbie, "This is the best part. Dad wasn't real happy about me being in the dorms since he heard all kinds of crazy stuff goes on. I convinced him that you and I should share one of the campus apartments. When I showed him how much money it would save him, he agreed right away."

"You always could get your way with him" said Matt, "What does mom think about it?"

"She is happy with the arrangement" smiled Debbie, "She says that I get the bedroom and you will have to sleep on a sofa."

"Only when they are around" grinned Matt, "This is great news and more time for us."

"Yes" smiled his sister, "More time for us. I see you missed me while I was gone."

"Yeah" said Matt, "Really was boring without you. I am so glad you are back."

Both siblings were in a good mood that week as they began to make plans for living together at college. Soon it was Sunday and they went to the tree house again. Debbie was having her time of the month and not to disappoint her brother, she jacked him off twice in row. The following week was their last time at camp before they would be going home and preparing to move to a college campus. The week passed too quickly and perhaps a bit sad as many summer camp times would be only memories and a new life for them would be starting soon. Matt and Debbie made their final trip to the tree house on Sunday. On the trail, they talked about going home the next day and everything they had to do in the next week or so. They were excited about going to college, being away from home, and sharing a private life together.

They climbed to the tree house and immediately began to strip off their clothing. They were both anxious to enjoy each other and the talk of living together made them more excited. They stared into each other's smiling faces and shirts were removed and shorts dropped. Soon they were naked and embracing in the open air. Matt lay his sister on her back and kissed her breasts while his cock grew against her thigh. He sucked on each nipple and pulled on them with his lips. His hand roamed her stomach and settled between her legs. A quick hand glide over her pussy told Matt that his sister was hot and wet for him. He began to lightly finger her clit as he began to kiss across her stomach. After watching Paul please his sister, Matt wanted to put his tongue between Debbie's legs and find out what pussy eating is all about. Debbie moaned lightly from the touch of his finger and giggled slightly as his tongue ran from her belly button to the top of her left thigh. Matt climbed between her legs and began to lightly kiss the hair around her pussy. The slightly sour and earthly smell of her wet lips filled his nostrils.

"What are you doing down there?" smiled Debbie.

"Something I have been wanting to try" mumbled Matt. Matt took his hands and spread his sister's pussy lips open. He could feel her heat as his lips drew closer and his tongue touched her pussy for the first time. Debbie instinctively closed her legs together and giggled. Matt pushed her legs apart and continued to explore with his tongue. He had to keep pushing her legs apart as his tongue touched and tasted each body part for the first time. Debbie relaxed her legs as she began to feel the pleasure of her brother's tongue. She thought it felt like fingers at first but his tongue was smoother, softer, wetter, more agile, and more exciting. Debbie felt a rush in her head as her brother's tongue lapped across her clit.

"Keep licking there" groaned his sister as she felt another orgasm.

Matt obeyed his sister and concentrated his tongue on her hard clit. Her clit had a pleasant feel to it as it moved and bobbed around his tongue. He took a finger and found that it inserted easily into her wet pussy. He began to move it in and out with his tongue lapped her clit like a dog. Debbie placed her hands on her brother's head and then grabbed his hair, pushing his face into her pussy, screamed out in a large orgasm. Matt jolted as his hair was being pulled but could see that he had really pleased his sister. Her fingers relaxed and Matt lifted his face to see his sister's face.

Debbie opened her glazed eyes and looked down at her brother's face. She quietly said, "That was so good......... Put your cock in me right now!" Matt slowly slid over Debbie's body and placed his cock where his tongue had been. As Debbie's legs lifted to wrap around her brother's hips, his cock moved into her wet pussy. Matt was pumping his sister hard and fast while Debbie continually moaned. Matt began to feel like he could cum soon and stopped moving with his cock deep in his sister. He stayed motionless in her and gave Debbie a slight kiss, enjoying the feeling of her body surrounding him. Debbie gave him a bright smile and Matt returned to his fast pace until a crescendo of brotherly cum filled her pussy.

The limo stopped and brought Father Matt's reminiscing to a halt. The limo was now in line to drop passengers at the reception hall. Matt finished the last drop from the glass and thought what a wonderful life it had been. Those college years with Debbie was one of the highpoints in his life as he and his sister spent four years mainly nude and making love. Funny he thought how things turn out, he was majoring in accounting one day and after a summer internship with a radio ministry, discovered where the real money is. He changed his major to religion which not only brought wealth but as he later discovered power and sex. Even Sandy showed up some years later in one of his congregations. After college Debbie and Matt parted ways but never ended their love for each other.

The limo stopped at the hall entrance and Father Matt was escorted by the groom's family to the banquet table. Matt waved to his sister and her husband sitting on the left side of the long row of tables while he sat on the right side. After several toasts, the bride and groom danced then it was the father daughter dance. Matt was watching Elaine dance with her father when he felt a tapping on his shoulder. He turned to see Debbie asking him to dance. Brother and sister embraced on the dance floor as other couples joined in the dance.

"I see you haven't lost your touch on the dance floor" smiled Debbie.

"You are still pretty light on your feet as well" Matt grinned back, "This is a very special day for you. Elaine is marrying a really nice fellow and I think they will be very happy together."

"I think so" said Debbie, "I'm happy for her but I'll be glad when this day is over. The wedding has been so much work. It did bring you from the middle of Texas back into my arms."

"You can't imagine what I was thinking about on the limo ride" grinned Matt "Elaine reminds me so much of you when we were young."

"I can imagine what you were thinking" whispered his sister, "Tomorrow is Sunday and no one will be home but me. So come over and we can play in my tree house."