Summer Camp Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Julie the water feels great."

I undress and join Jake. The water did feel great, but his cock would feel even better. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close. He gazes at me and suddenly fear spikes in me, it's not the usual lustful look I'm used to.

"You know I really do like you Julie. We have a lot of fun together, don't you think?"

"Sure Jake lots of naughty fun. I like you to, but you know where things stand. It's just sex."

"Yeah I know, but I was thinking about you know after camp. I'm going to miss that insatiable, little cunt of yours. I'm not sure I want what we share to be over."

"What are you saying Jake?"

"Cory, Brad, and I have been talking and we want you to be our girl."

I'm not sure what just hit my body, but raging sensations were hitting my cunt. This has caught me totally off guard, but excitement is crashing through me. The idea of having the three of them at my beck and call has every erotic nerve in my body on blast.

"I don't know Jake I'm off to college in the fall. I don't know what to say really. I wasn't expecting this. I'm sorry if I'm just rambling."

"You're not rambling. I just set your insides on fire thinking about having the three of us all to yourself, admit it."

"The idea is very erotic and hot and yes it excites the fuck out of me, but my parents have already paid for my first semester."

"Tell them you want to go to Cal State, fuck Julie it's a better school. We have a huge house off campus.

Come live with us Julie. Look you don't have to give me an answer right now just promise me you will think about it. I'm sure after Saturday night your answer will be yes without a doubt."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Just let that sweet pussy of yours swell with excitement for the next few days, but trust and believe you won't be able to turn my offer down."

He picks me up and sits me on his cock. The warm water crashes around us as he pounds me into orgasm after orgasm.

I wish Jake wouldn't have peaked my curiosity, because the next few days seemed to drag by. I was sure by Saturday I would have lost my sanity, but thankfully I managed to keep it together. The end of camp talent show was in less than an hour and my nervousness spiked as did my excitement. I was meeting Jake for our last night together, but something told me that after tonight I would never be the same. I had to give him an answer and I still wasn't sure. I haven't been able to stop thinking about the four of us being together, but was I ready for that kind of lifestyle. I was thankful that counselors weren't required to attend the talent show, which I was told would last at two hours, because they were also passing out awards to the campers. I watch the time ticking slowly by. I'm anxious and that is unlike me, it's just fucking sex. The last of my girls is ready and we head out. I walk them to the amphitheater and then head to Jakes cabin. He had sure he would have it all to himself. I knock and wait. Jake pulls the door open only enough for me to squeeze in. I'm filled with shock and desire when I enter his cabin and find not only him, but Cory and Brad and all three were naked. Jake closed the door and I heard the click of the lock. I stood there alone with three of the sexiest guys I have ever known and they were mine. Jake moved in behind me sliding the straps of my sundress over my shoulders.

I'm glad I had decided against panties and a bra, they just seem to always get in the way. My dress fell around my ankles and I stood bare to their gaze. Their eyes roam over my body while their hands send heat rushing to my cunt. Jakes hands are caressing my shoulders as Cory's massage my breasts. His fingers pulling and squeezing my nipples. He leans in taking turns sucking and licking my hard peaks. I notice Brad drop to his knees his hands moving up and down my legs. I feel their hands all over me and I'm not sure whose are whose, but then again it didn't matter. It feels so fucking good. My legs grow weak when Brad's face moves between my thighs. I hear him take a deep breath, he is luxuriating in my scent. I gasp as his tongue glides through my hair. Is he really going to eat my pussy while I stand here? I grab his shoulders trying to keep my balance. I feel myself being scooped up and realize Jake is carrying me to the bed. I lay there while they stare down at me.

"Spread your legs Julie. Let us look at that beautiful pussy." Jakes words were commanding, but sexy and I did as he asked. I want to feel them on me again, but they seem content just watching me, so I give them a show. I slide my hand down my thigh and dip three fingers into my opening. I use my other hand to massage my breasts.

"Fuck Julie, you are so hot." Brad said as he began stroking his cock.

I could see it glistening with pre-cum and I wanted to taste him. I reach for him, but he pulls away. He crawls onto the bed and positions his head between my thighs parts me and lets his tongue attack. I had Jake on one side and Cory on the other and my mouth took turns licking and sucking their cocks. When my mouth was busy on one my hand was stroking the other. I felt ripples of pleasure course through me as Brad's tongue lapped me with eager strokes. My clit was still thumping when Jake moved Brad out of the way and threw my legs in the air and plowed into me. He fucked me hard and then slow.

The screams tearing from my mouth were of pleasure, but they were silenced when Brad shoved his beautiful cock between my lips. I knew I would never be able to take all of him, but I give it my best shot. I have one hand still engaged in stroking Cory's cock, so I wrap my other one around Brad's shaft and stroke what my mouth can't handle. I was scared to try and take all of him, but I'm sure with practice I could master his cock. I quiver at the thought of him filling my pussy. I have no doubt that all of him will fit nicely there. I was suddenly bombarded with waves of orgasms as Jake hammers into me. Brad's cock tightens and my mouth is being filled with his warm liquid. I continue sucking, milking him of every last drop. A loud grunt escapes Cory followed by a fountain of cum raining down on me. I feel Jake tense and I know he is about to explode. I run my hands over my breasts, pinching my nipples and I feel another orgasm brewing. Jake pulls his cock from me and swiftly slams it back in. He rocks into me faster and harder until our screams fill the room. He empties into me and then crashes onto my body, while I am cocooned by Brad and Cory. It was Jake who finally broke the silence.

"We have something extra special for you babe. If you're up for it."

"I'm up for anything Jake, you should know that."

"Just what I wanted to hear."

Jake stood up pulling me with him. His mouth was on mine. His teeth tugging on my bottom lip. His tongue pushes past my teeth finding mine he sucks it into his mouth. I have never been big on the kissing thing, it's so intimate, but with Jake I find myself liking it more and more. I can't wait for Brad and Cory to kiss me like this. I didn't have to wait long Cory pushed Jake to the side and his mouth devoured mine. I feel electricity course through me as his tongue strokes mine. I have never felt this way before and it scares me, but yet excites me. I feel myself being spun around and its Brad's eyes staring into mine.

He caresses my cheek with his thumb and erotically traces my lips with his tongue, before taking my mouth in a kiss that stole my breath. Brad pulls me back down on the bed, his lips still locked with mine. He breaks the kiss his hot breath in my ear as he whispers.

"I've been waiting all summer for this Julie. The best for last they say. Are you ready for my cock to fill your pussy?"

My breath caught in my throat and all I could do was nod. I straddle him. I'm more than ready to swallow him. I have been waiting for this moment to. I rise up and slowly lower myself onto his cock. Fuck he feels so good. I lower myself more until I'm sure I have no more room for him, but he latches onto my hips and thrust up into me. My body soars as my wetness drips. Brad guides my shoulders toward him and I can feel someone behind me, but I wasn't sure who it was. I am pushed forward as my ass cheeks are splayed. I see Jake walk around me with a smile on his face.

"Just relax babe. I promise, you will enjoy it."

His mouth came down on my breasts sucking and licking. I know he is trying to distract me, but I feel the cold, wet liquid when it hits my ass. I feel Cory's finger working the lube into my ass. I felt it squirt again and then his tip breaches my back side. I tense, pressing down on Brad's cock.

"Don't do that. Relax your muscles Julie." Brad said.

I try to relax as Cory edges in. It burns as he pushes through my tight barrier. The burn is intense, but then he was in and pleasure surrounded me on both ends. Jake loved on my breasts, while I was being fucked by Cory and Brad. I tighten my ass squeezing Cory's cock harder, as Brad's cock pumps into me faster.

"Yesss, yessssss, yesssssssssssss! I scream as orgasm after orgasm wash through me. I feel both ends being filled with loads of hot cum. I'm coming down from what feels like a high. Cory is the first to withdraw from me. He walks around and climbs on the bed and kisses me and smiles. My heart swells with joy as I look at Jake and Cory and then down at Brad. I am filled with shock when I see Jake and Cory embrace and then share an intimate kiss, but also I'm turned on. Brad pulls me down with his cock still buried deep in me. His lips make contact with mine in a tender kiss and then he whispers.

"Welcome to the family Julie."

12