Summer Camping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

First semester was a bitch, not academically, but socially. I don't think cell phones were invented yet, if they were no one I knew had one. This was the snail-mail-and-shared-pay-phone in the dorm lobby era. We only saw each other twice. She came over for the Christmas party at my frat. For the first time, we made it nearly as far as that night in her basement, for my part, even further. For the first time, my hand moved under her panties. My middle finger was pressing into her wetness when my idiot roommate knocked, explaining when I jerked open the door that he had forgotten his fucking toothbrush.

Over Christmas break, she broke up with me. Her former boyfriend had never accepted no for an answer. He pestered her with pages long love poems and shit. She said we weren't breaking up. She just needed time to straighten out her head. She didn't want to see either of us.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers