Summer Camping Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the guys and they were all looking at the door to the showers.

"Oh My God!" a woman screamed. "Help! Someone Help!!" I heard outside the shower building.

The guys looked at each other and panic struck. Tony pulled out of me and he and his friends all grabbed their clothes and ran.

I remember Scott, standing there for a moment looking at me then at his retreating friends, as if he didn't know what to do. "What about me?" I half expected him to say. But he didn't. I watched him grab his clothes and run naked from the women's shower room.

I too grabbed my things and threw on my T shirt and shorts.

There was noise and shouting outside. I stopped!

GOD NO! Bill! Where was he? Would he find out? Did he already know?

I scooped up the rest of my belongings and headed out the door.

As I opened it I ran into about 10 fellow campers that were coming to investigate. I also ran into a Park Ranger.

That's my story. I love you Bill. I hope you understand.