Summer Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mind_sex
mind_sex
143 Followers

As she pushed her bare ass into the air, Jason couldn't take it any more. He rose, walking hurriedly over to her, removing his pants as her went. Without any warning, he continued his movement forward, pushing his member as far as it would go into her tight snatch. She yelped in surprise and joy, "Yes, Jase, I've been a naughty girl!" She could feel his cock inside her the whole way, and while it wasn't as long as either of Jack or Tom's, who had about the same length, Jason's dick was immensely thick. He resumed a thrusting in and out of her, bending over her back and talking into her ear. "Now, little girl, how do you think I can teach you a lesson?" And thrust a long stroke into her tight, dripping pussy. "How can I teach a naughty girl how to misbehave?" Another powerful drive. "I think I need to punish her!" And he relentlessly began to withdraw and push into the eighteen year old.

Jack was so aroused by the scene that he had pulled out his cock and started stroking it slowly. Tom, too was so engrossed in the scene behind him, that he was easily distracted away from the control of the boat. As the speed picked up to beyond the safe level, nobody acknowledged the cries to "slow down!" from Ben. And as he tumbled off the board, a splash and a high-pitched scream pulled their attention. Guilt washed over Tom as he immediately slowed down the boat and turned it around. The others all stopped what they were doing, somewhat annoyed at the disturbance. Finding Ben and pulling him on board, they hid Sarah in the cabin. He was in immense pain, and appeared to have dislocated his shoulder. "You'll be right, Benny!" they told him, but knew they had to take him back to the beach. Tom steered the boat into the bay again and towards their small beach.

A quick ten-minute ride found Ben and Jack lifting tom off the boat and to shore. Sarah could not follow, and had asked Tom to pick up her blue bag which had a spare swimsuit in it. Jason stayed on board with Sarah as they decided they would head back out for more "boarding". As they were left alone on the boat, Jason couldn't help but feel Sarah's young pussy. This young girl who he had know for half her life, had all of a sudden become his second lover. He waved to shore at his first and only other lover. While Mary was great in bed, accommodating his needs, she had recently begun to decline his offers for expanding their horizons, leading him to believe he was never going to be able to experience such things as giving anal or having a threesome. But this little vixen beside him, also waving to Mary and her mother, with two fingers making their way up into her cave, might be able to help him with this.

After all, he deserved a reward for his continued faithfulness, as there were many times where his thick cock could have been widely appreciated. The two men on shore kissed their partners, leaving Ben in the care of the ladies, and returned to the boat. Tom quickly turned back to collect Sarah's blue bag, telling her mother she had forgotten a towel and it could be cold. "Have fun with her" she called after him as he dashed into the water.

Back on board, Tom gave Sarah her bag and went into the cabin, this time focussing his attention on the water. Another ten minutes and they were out past the headland, and wondered if anyone actually wanted to board. Stepping outside the cabin, he saw his answer. It was perhaps the most erotic scene he had ever seen in his entire fifty years. There was this young teen whom he had know almost her whole life, watching her grow and blossom, lying on her back the floor of the upper deck, not hiding from anyone now, as the life vest appeared to be flung open, revealing her perky breasts. Kneeling above her face was the blonde Jack, with his long, but a little bit skinny, dick buried from view all the way into her face. Her cute eyes looked over at Tom, and her hands holding the edge of the boat above her head. Her feet were pulled back and wedged beneath the thighs of Jack, which raised her ass slightly into the air.

Squatting here was the reserved Jason, bending over her body and holding her thin waist with his large hands. His thick cock jack-hammered in and out of the teen's cunt, making a sloppy noise of their combined juices. His face showed a picture of determination, as he gained an energy Tom had never seen at the worksite. Here were his two colleagues, over thirty years old, using and abusing the horniness of this girl, all the while knowing her mother, their good friend, was most likely cooking their supper this very moment, helped by their trusting girlfriends. Tom's already-stiff cock gained a new surge of blood and become rock hard, almost tearing his bathers.

Sarah popped Jack's cock out of her mouth, letting out a girlish squeal due to the intensity of the fucking. She called out to Tom: "Come over here you" looking into his eyes with a crazed passion. Her face shook back and forth, with the movements of the three bodies, as Tom told the guys to let her up for a second. They impatiently removed their organs from the girl, and wondered where to go. "Lie on the ground Jase, and Sarah, jump on top of him. As she did this, her fleshy ass turned into the view of Tom and Jack, each giving each other a wicked look. Sarah lowered herself quickly onto Jason's cock, feeling empty without it inside her. She let out a groan as she saw Jack come up in front of her face and once again plant his cock in her moist mouth.

It left only one hole for Tom, and it was the one he had been craving since he saw her cute but bobble out onto the beach. As Sarah bobbed her lithe body atop the bulky Jason, Tom approached her from behind. Lifting her temporarily off Jason, Tom slid his cock up into her wet fuck-hole a few time, reaching depths that Jason could not. She moaned around Jack's cock, and realised Tom's plans. She had never taken a cock up the ass, let alone the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She was afraid, but knew she wanted it more than anything. If she were to lose her anal virginity, it may as well go with a bang. Tom's cock slipped out, and he pushed her back down onto his mate's heavy and waiting meat.

Sarah felt a wet sensation against her butthole, as Tom let his tongue dance around her tightly puckered brown hole. He moved his moth over her beautiful cheeks, slipping his moistened index finger into her hole up to the first knuckle. He licked and bit on the flesh of her ass, wishing to devour all parts of it. Above him, Jack had removed the life jacket and was fondling her cute mounds of juicy flesh. Sarah's small nipples stuck out an amazing length as the combined efforts of all three men made her extremely horny.

By now Tom had eased his entire index finger into her anus, and with relatively little resistance. He withdrew it again to be quickly replaced by his tongue. This made her jolt in little movements away as the unnatural intrusion brought instincts back to her. As he wiggled his long tongue inside her, however, she began to loosen up, and with the arousal of her pussy from Jason's incessant upward pounding, he was able to slip a finger in along with his tongue. Tom had felt she had relaxed and stood above her, grabbing her around her tiny waist. He eased the head of his cock past the entrance, the vice heavy grip clamping down on it. If he weren't so hard, it would probably have hurt him.

He let that settle, feeling the sliding in and out of Jason's shaft inside the eighteen-year-old. Gradually, he pushed his giant tool inside her rectum, and as he got about three inches in, she experienced a huge, crashing orgasm. Her ass went through wave after wave of relaxing and tightening, as Tom took the opportunity to slide his cock further in. This only added to her waterfall of joy, which lasted well over a minute. Six inched in, Tom's cock was ready to burst. It was the tightest hole he had ever been in, and suddenly felt the urge to bang this girl really hard. He floored his hips against her soft ass cheeks, and Sarah's insides filled with a burning fullness. She tried to pull her head off Jack's tool to scream, but he had his hands solidly around her skull.

Tom waited there for what felt like hours, context with the mixture of tightness and the sliding of Jason's cock in her pussy. He withdrew his member and plunged back inside in a powerful thrust, Sarah now yearning for the fullness. As he did this again and again, she could feel Jason's cock tense up inside her. He announced he was going to cum, and asked if Sarah was on the pill. Sarah could not answer, but Jason did not care, He pushed up into the girl's pussy, allowing a jet of cum spray for the longest he had ever ejaculated. His cock emptied itself, and left its' owner in a sensation of heaven.

As Jason slid out of her, Sarah needed another cock inside her. "Put your fucking thing in my cunt, Jack. I need it so bad! Fill this little girl full of man!" Tom had an idea, and pulled himself out of her asshole. Sarah gasped with the emptiness, and almost screamed at Tom, when he lifted her by her ass to the middle of the deck. He held her ass at about thigh height so that her head rested on the deck, and told jack to hold her legs which extended out towards him. As Sarah's flexibility allowed her neck to bend and let the top of her back take the weight of her body, Tom turned to face away, and bent forward. Backing himself back until he was over her, her found fondled his penis around the crack of her ass until he found her tight hole. Sliding it in, he was pleased to find little resistance, and began to piledrive the schoolgirl's tight anus.

Jack did the same from the other side as Sarah let her knees drop to her chest and maintain her balance through the support of Tom's cock. It was the only thing keeping her from falling. Not for long. Jack reversed into place and found the little cunt, again forcing it down into her cunt. Although the two men could feel the warmth of their asses on each other, both were pre-occupied with the sensations of this young slut to care. They banged her in unison and out of sync, their muscular thighs allowing them to maintain powerful thrusts down into the little.

Only Jason noticed as a boat of a party of ten slowed to watch the scene. Many of the men on board took their sunglasses off to watch, while their wives would reluctantly gaze. Not a single member on the boat had eyes for anything else. Sarah's mouth was free to scream obscenities now and she didn't hold back. Her teenage potty-mouth allowing her a wide variety of her displayed emotions.

"Use my holes you fucking Gods!" "Jackhammer me into the ground, fuck me like your wives couldn't handle." It became too much for both men as they turned her over and jerked off over her face. Long jets of cum flew across her face and plenty into her open mouth. She swallowed like a good little girl, and was surprised to hear cheers from the nearby boat. A few women looked as though to question if she were old enough, but the boat sped away soon after. Sarah looked up at the three big men around her, thought of their partners back at home. She knew them all, yet fucked their brains out. And Ben! Poor Ben, she would have to repay him for the prize of his dad.

She sat in crossed legs on the deck in all her glory, when she rose onto her hands and knees, turned away from the men, and pushed her ass in the air. "Who wants next in?" The men all grinned. "Maybe I can try all three down here at once," sliding her finger over her puckered asshole and pussy. The men practically leaped from their seats.

About an hour later, the boat pulled back in to the shore. The men and Sarah wandered up the beach, tired and wanting to lie down. They found their mother, partners and son sitting around a campfire with dinner.

Ben dropped his jaw as he saw the tiny thong clasped over Sarah's snatch, and all the ladies looked on in jealousy as her muscular cheeks came into full exposure. "Had a good time?" Tom's wife asked them. They all muttered tired "yeah"s and picked up some food for themselves. Sarah went over to her mother, who went to scold her, but was surprised when Sarah said sorry for wearing the thong, and bent over to kiss her on the cheek. The entire group could easily see her asshole and the outline of her pussy, and Sarah noted the remnants of someone's cum as she withdrew her lips from her mothers' cheek. She then announced to all, "I'm definitely going out again tomorrow."

mind_sex
mind_sex
143 Followers
12