Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me? Youasked me to take the top down! I'm just the innocent chauffeur doing your bidding."

"Details," she giggled. "The sun feels awesome on my legs, so can you blame me for wanting us to go topless?"

"No, I wouldn't blame you at all," I grinned.

"The car's top, funny guy! God, I have to be careful with every little word around you, don't I?"

She was really enjoying herself, and so was I. "Hey, I didn't say anything. All I did was agree with you."

"Uh-huh," she said, her angelic smile shining brightly. "You're totally innocent...as pure as the driven snow."

"Exactly. Now you're getting it."

"Funny, though," she said with a mischievous grin, "and maybe I'm just imagining things, but it seems that for such an innocent boy you sure do keep having certain, ummm, things happen, whenever you see me." She released her dress again, bringing her hands up to smooth them through her long, flowing hair, and her dress immediately began whipping all around. She never lowered her legs, nor did she make any move to hold her skirt down. She just gave me a sexy grin as I stared hungrily at her bare legs and lace-shrouded pussy. "Why is that?" she continued. "Was it simply a coincidence that the two times we've met you were in the same condition?"

"Yep. Entirely coincidental," I said, totally deadpan.

She was enjoying playing along. "It's just normal morning stuff for a guy to getthat way, huh, and both times I've seen you it was in the morning."

"You got it."

"Well, coincidence or not, it's probably a good thing that Bill doesn't know, don't you think? I mean it's not like we're doing anything, right? Still, you're a guy, so how would you feel if your roommate and your girlfriend kept having these coincidental incidents like we've had?"

"I guess it would depend on how I felt about the girl, and how she felt about me and the roommate."

"Oh, really? How broad-minded of you," she teased. "So if I was your girlfriend, you wouldn't mind if I ran around naked in front of your roommate?"

"You haven't run around naked yet in front of me."

"Details," she smiled again. "You know what I mean."

"Well, look at Bill. You heard him this morning. He said he wouldn't mind at all if you ran around naked in front of me."

"And you believed him?"

"Sure, why not? What's there to worry about?"

"You mean since it's not like you and I are having sex or anything."

"See, now you get it," I said, laughing.

"You're so full of baloney," she giggled. "So is Bill. He's just showing off for you. I know him. He's fine with the little things, but he gets totally jealous if he thinks I'm really flirting with other people. Just a little flirting and he acts like I'm the town slut, as if I'm actually having sex with everyone."

"We haven't flirted though, right? So he has nothing to worry about," I grinned.

"Now you're the one who gets it," she said, beaming. "I don't think he'd be too happy if he knew about our bathroom incident, even though we didn't do anything. Like I said, it's not like we had sex."

"Or this morning in the kitchen," I added, still thinking of how she was bending over to show me her ass behind Bill's back. I was thinking of her breasts, and the way she dragged her erect nipple across my shoulder. I was thinking of her, and I was looking at her bare legs next to me in the car. I was becoming hard again.

"Yes, exactly, like in the kitchen. We didn't do anything there either, yet there you were again, looking likethat..." she grinned, staring at my growing cock. "Mmmm, yes, just like that, Jake. That's how you were in your bedroom too, after we ran into each other in the bathroom. Yep, it's probably best that he doesn't know about these things. He might think I was up to something."

"That's just silly. All you did was make breakfast."

I was catching on. She was mentioning all three times she saw me get hard, yet she wasn't saying it by name, and she wasn't admitting to having anything to do with it. She was also saying she wanted to keep it a secret from Bill.

Interesting.

"Did you enjoy your breakfast, by the way?" she asked, slowly tracing her fingertips up and down her smooth, suntanned thigh. When she slid them between her legs, mere inches from her pussy, I gulped and turned my attention back to the road.

I wasn't even sure if she knew what she was doing, or what she was doing to me. She was just so naturally sexy that the way she was caressing her inner thigh might've been completely innocent.

"You serve a great omelet, no doubt," I said, staring straight ahead.

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast. I was so embarrassed over what we were talking about, and you hearing me the other night. Sound travels like crazy in that apartment! I've heard you breathing and stirring in your room, so god knows what you've heard from me. I could hardly face you."

"If it'll make you feel any better, I haven't heard that much."

"Really?" she asked hopefully. "What could you hear?"

"Oh, just the usual. You know, lots of giggling...stuff like that."

She grinned, and I tried to stare back at her while keeping a straight face. I couldn't do it. I had to look away.

Laughing, she punched me in the shoulder. "You're such a liar! You heard a lot more than giggling, you jerk."

"Okay, fine. I heard some breathing...and moaning...and panting."

"Yes...go on...."

"I heard the bed moving, and..."

"And...what?" she prompted, anxious for me to go on.

"I heard some totally hot female voice singing opera, or maybe it was an exorcism, I'm not sure!"

"Jake!" she shouted. Laughing, she began raining down a million slaps on my arms and shoulders before finally burying her head in her arms. "I can't believe you heard me, and I can't believe you said that! I'm so embarrassed!"

"Well, you made me!"

"Yeah, well, what aboutyou?"

"What about me?"

"Aren't you embarrassed too? I mean, fine, it's not like we're fucking or anything, but the very first time I ever saw you, what did I see? You were totally naked, with your huge dick in your hand. You were also really big and hard the next two times I saw you."

'My huge dick in my hand? Sweet!' I thought.

Watching her as she continued to stare at my erection, I grinned, "You weren't supposed to see me like that."

"You weren't supposed to hear me like that," she countered.

"Touché. So I guess we're even then."

"If you say so," she replied cryptically. "I just know we haven't done anything wrong. We haven't cheated or anything, but it's still probably good that Bill doesn't know. I don't need the drama."

"Fine by me."

"We haven't done anything bad, you know," she added.

"Nope, nothing at all," I agreed.

We finally arrived at the dealership, where I waited for her to get her car. Once she was all squared away, she told me to meet her back home. When we returned to the apartment, she sat us down together on the couch. "Jake, you're a guy," she said, giving me a silly grin. "Can you help me with something?"

"Sure," I laughed, wondering what the "you're a guy" qualifier had to do with anything.

"Okay, here's the deal. I want to get your 'guy' opinion on something. Basically, I want you to help me pick out something to wear for a hot night out with Bill."

"Why do you need my help with that?"

"Honestly? This is hard for me to say, but, okay, here goes. I'm not sure, but I think Bill might be getting bored with me. We've been together for a few months now, and it just seems like, I don't know, something's not right with him. It's starting to affect me, too. I'm noticing that I don't feel turned on when I'm with him."

Pausing, she said, "I'm sorry, I must be crazy. I shouldn't be telling you this. Just forget I ever said anything."

I didn't know what to say. "Ummm, you sounded okay the other night," I finally offered.

"Jake, it wasn't that good for me. What you heard was mostly for his benefit, plus I was thinking of...well, let's just say I was thinking of other things to get myself excited. Even though it wasn't all that great, it was still one of the better ones we've had recently. I just don't know whether we have 'it' anymore."

"Well, how do you want me to help? I don't know what I can do," I said, and that's really how I felt. Also, I wasn't exactly too hot on the idea of helping her become more attractive to Bill.

"What I want to do is pick your 'guy' brain to help me choose an outfit that'll really turn us both on when we go out; something that'll excite me too, not just him. I'm wondering if maybe he and I aren't getting too comfortable, to where we're taking each other for granted? Maybe I've stopped being exciting to him? I want you to tell me what would really excite a guy."

"But he can't know about this, right?"

"Right," she smiled.

"Bad girl," I chuckled.

"Aren't bad girls the ones guys really like?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"Bad girls deserve to get spanked," I grinned, thinking,'Man, this is fun!'

"Ooh, there you go! That's exactly what I'm talking about! Go ahead, tell me what turns you on. Do you like to spank bad girls?"

"Well, yeah, of course I do, although I can't honestly say that I know a whole lot of girls who are bad enough to deserve a good spanking. You're about the only one I know at the moment."

"Me?" she pouted, pure innocence and wounded sunshine. "What bad things have I ever done to you? Haven't I been good so far?"

"So far?" I repeated.

Lord, I sure liked the sound of that.

She gave me a happy grin. "Yes! So far! Have I done anything so far that would make you want to spank me for being a bad girl? I mean, it's not like I totally ogled your big dick when you were naked, or when you got all hard in your shorts, did I?"

"I don't know. Did you?"

"Details. Still, it's not as if I wore anything too revealing, like that barely buttoned shirt. I was covered, wasn't I? This morning I wasn't bad when I made you breakfast, right?"

"Depends on your definition of 'bad,' I guess."

"Well, okay, maybe I was alittle bad when I was looking for the right pan to make your breakfast," she said, flashing a wickedly sexy smile. She stood and stretched before me, arching her back while jutting her ass right in my face. "Just because I was bent over a bit too much in my loose, tiny panties, and maybe it was a skosh naughty of me to be doing it where Bill couldn't see whatyou were seeing, that doesn't mean I deserve a spanking, does it?"

She pooched her ass out and wiggled it in my face, taunting me.

"Yes, it does!" I growled playfully, tackling her to the couch. She laughed hysterically as I wrestled her into a facedown position over my lap, her incredible ass thrust high in the air.

Smack! Smack! Smack! As I spanked her ass through her sundress, she writhed and wriggled like an eel caught in a net. She was thrashing like crazy, yet at the same time I noticed that despite all of her laughing, screaming, and "Stop! Stop!" protests she really wasn't trying to get away!

Spanking her impossibly perfect bottom, I also noticed that she looked and felt absolutely amazing. The more she wriggled, the higher her dress inched up her thighs. Soon I was spanking her bare, golden ass, with only her white thong bisecting her reddening cheeks. She wasn't writhing to get away, nor was she trying to block my hands, which were simply rubbing her smooth curves. Her tiny panties were darkening with moisture over her pussy, and her hips were flexing up and down as I alternated swats with caresses.

"Mmmm, god, you're going to give me welts if you don't stop," she moaned, belying the fact that she was lifting her ass into my hands, seeking more contact.

When I let up, she flopped down onto the carpet on her stomach. For quite a long time she lay panting on the floor, tenderly touching her ass. "Okay, so maybe Iwas a bad girl," she said, smiling sexily while continuing to caress her basically naked bottom.

"Maybe a little, so let that be a valuable lesson," I grinned.

Returning my grin with a gorgeous blushing, she looked up happily at me. "Oh, I learned my lesson. If I'm bad, I know you'll lift my dress and spank my bare bottom...hard."

She was lying on the floor with her legs spread, smiling as she reached back to stroke and caress her beautiful ass. She never stopped touching herself, and she also never stopped looking at me. "Seriously, do bad girls turn guys on, or do you want us to be nice and baby doll sweet and innocent?"

"It's not an either-or choice. We want you to be both."

"How am I supposed to be both, or even to know when to be which one?"

"That's for you and your guy to decide."

I was thoroughly enjoying the fact that we were speaking so freely. To be sharing a completely candid conversation with this uniquely beautiful woman I'd only recently met, I thought it really remarkable.

"Okay, but I'm asking you now," she persisted. "Come on, tell me. What turns you on? I mean besides spanking the bare bottoms of poor, innocent girls like me."

She smiled disingenuously, her teasing message aided by her continual caressing of her hypnotic ass.

"Hey, who said I was turned on? All I said was that bad girls deserved to be spanked," I smirked.

Trying to be serious for once, she said, "Okay, then let me ask you something. Did that turn you on?" Lowering her voice, she added, "Because it definitely turned me on."

"Summer, I think you know."

"Seriously, I couldn't feel anything but your hand whacking away at my ass. I couldn't tell if you were, you know...."

"Hard?"

"Yes, hard," she said, rolling up from the floor to rejoin me on the couch. "Did spanking me make you get hard again? I'm asking. I really want to know. If you did become hard, don't worry about it. My pussy is dripping wet now because of what you did to me. Besides, it's still not like we really did anything bad, you know."

Shooting me a roguish grin, she glanced down at her moist panties.

I leaned back, and she openly stared at my fully erect cock bulging in my shorts. Biting her lip as she leered at it, she smiled, "Good to know, good to know. Something to remember then for the future. If I want to get a rise out of you, all I need to do is be bad. You'll have to spank me, and we'll both become totally turned on. You know, Jake, I really love seeing you so big and hard like this. Now stay right there, and keep thinking happy thoughts. I'll be right back!"

She ran off to Bill's room, her sundress flipping up to reveal her rosy cheeks and long, beautiful legs. She returned a few moments later carrying an armful of clothes.

"Okay, tell me what you think of these. If we were going somewhere on a date, which ones would turn you on the most?" she grinned, dropping the clothes onto a chair.

First she showed me a pair of jeans and a white tube top, holding them up against her body. She raised her eyebrows, as if to ask,"Yes? No? Maybe?"

"Possible," I responded, nodding.

"'K. Be right back."

She took the clothes and ran off to the bedroom. A few moments later she returned, wearing the jeans and the tube top. Her pants were literally skintight. They were low-rise jeans that left her hip bones bare. Her white thong straps were showing, and her tube top was so thin that I could make out the perfectly round shape and slightly bumpy texture of her silver dollar-sized areolas, and even the brownish-pink color of her wildly erect nipples. Her beautiful tummy was bare.

She twirled for me, doing a little pirouette with her arms above her head.

She was stunning, a total knockout, and I told her so. She beamed when I raved about her thong showing, and she giggled when I said how beautifully the tube top flattered her.

"It flatters me, huh? With this top you can see my nipples. I almost may as well go topless."

"Well, since you're asking, nowthat would turn me on. You have absolutely perfect breasts, by far the best I've ever seen, so I'd love it if you went topless!"

I said it with a laugh, but hell, yeah, I meant it, too.

"No duh," she grinned, enjoying my imagery. "Thank you for that, but, no, unfortunately I can't go out to dinner totally topless. Also, I don't know, but isn't this outfit maybe a bit too honky tonk?"

"I don't know about that, and sometimes honky tonk is exactly the right look anyway, but I might add that even as awesome as you look in those jeans, it's you making them look great, not the other way around. They're too new, thick, and stiff. If a woman wears jeans, I like them to be old, soft, and beat up. They should be really thin, even threadbare, and they need to be as natural-feeling as possible. I want them to feel as nice as she does, and those jeans simply look too new and stiff."

"Okay, let me try something else. You like the top, though, right?"

"Love it. You look amazing in it."

With an excited smile she grabbed something red from the chair and took off again.

I was just beginning to sift through some of the remaining things in her clothes pile when she called out to me, "Jaaaaaake! Help! I'm stuck!"

I rushed to her bedroom, wondering what in the hell might've happened to her.

When I found her on the bed, I tried not to laugh.

"Oh, shut up. Just give me a little help here," she giggled indignantly. She was on her back, with the jeans unsnapped and unzipped, but they were only a couple of inches down her hips. They were so stiff and tight, she couldn't get them off!

"Jake, okay, while I push from up here, pull down by my feet."

She lifted her ass and slid her hands into the sides of the pants, trying to wedge enough space to where she could gain some leverage. I was tugging at the other end, and with one good yank I managed an inch or so of movement down her hips. Finally, with both of us working together in a sort of back and forth seesaw motion, she was able to slip them over her ass. From there they slid easily down her legs, and I tossed them aside.

I was kneeling at the foot of the bed, so I only caught the end of her slipping her panties back over her smooth mound. She'd apparently pulled them down too, along with the pants.

Laughing, she sat up. Leaning back on her hands, wearing only her white lace thong and tube top, she was breathing hard. All tits and hips, her hair wild, she looked positively feral...and hotter than fuck.

"Okay, scoot," she smiled, after letting me take in the sight of her for quite a few long, delicious moments.

As I turned to go back to the living room, she got up from the bed. I saw her ass in their full-length mirror, and I watched her peel off her tube top. With her arms crossed above her head and the sides of her naked breasts bouncing into view, she looked like a goddess. Her silky back, sculpted legs, and curvy, perfect ass were completely bare.

My god.

"Scoot. I'll be right out," she smiled over her shoulder.

A few minutes later she returned to the living room wearing another skintight outfit, only this one was a mind-bogglingly short halter-top dress. Deep scarlet, it was made of a softer cotton that was at least thick enough to prevent her from showing through. She did a full turn for me, and I saw that her back was totally bare. There wasn't a stitch of clothing covering her; the view from behind included nothing more than her auburn mane flowing down her sexy naked back, all the way to the tempting divide of her gorgeous ass. Whenever she arched her spine even a little, I could see quite a bit of her bare bottom.

She'd obviously taken off her lace thong. She was just...fuck.

"And this one?" she asked, studying me.

"Very nice. Definitely the right thing if you're going out for an elegant evening, compared to jeans and a tube top."

"Okay, but does this one completely knock you out?"