Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my hand in hers, holding them together atop the bar. "I'm fine now," she said, beaming beautifully.

The bartender wasted no time in approaching us, and Summer wasted no time in leaning forward to bare her breasts to him. He never took his eyes off of her naked tits, and her steady gaze never left his eager face. She clearly enjoyed watching him devour her. When he finally left to go grab our drinks, he made a beeline to the other end of the bar where we watched him and his buddies gesture excitedly toward Summer.

"How are we doing down there?" she purred in my ear while reaching down to check on the state of my cock. "Mmmm, you're still nice and hard for me." Smiling, she bit my earlobe and giggled, "This is so amazingly hot. As turned on as I am right now, can you imagine if we were already fucking? God, this could get really bad."

I whispered, "Let's be 'not really bad' a little more. Before the bartender comes back, pull a shoulder strap down."

Her eyes flashed, then she laughed. "You're positively evil, you know that? Pull my shoulder strap down how?"

"Like this...." Grinning, I reached over and slipped her strap off her right shoulder. Immediately it fell all the way to her elbow. "Leave it there, with your arm inside the strap. Act like you don't know that your top slid down. Use your left hand to gesture, and to hold your drink. Leave your right arm by your side. Don't move it."

As the bartender approached us, he did a perfect double-take, then he smirked at the guy sitting on the other side of me. We were all packed in together like sardines, and the guy behind me had also become aware of Summer's sexy exposure.

Seemingly unaware that her top was pooled at her waist on the right side, Summer smiled winningly at the bartender when he slid her drink to her. While her left breast was mostly uncovered, her right breast and entire right side were completely exposed. Her long, gorgeous nipple was painfully erect, and with every gesture she made her luscious mound danced tantalizingly against her bared ribcage.

The bartender stayed put, hovering over her as much as possible.

Summer eventually took my hand and placed it on her upper thigh, her hand over mine. Although I'd already spanked her bare ass, having my hand on her thigh there in the bar was the first time I'd touched her legs. She still had them crossed; she was stroking her top leg back and forth with our combined hands. Before long, she turned in her seat to face more toward the room. Removing her hand, she left mine on her naked thigh. As I continued to savor the feel of her silky skin, she shifted her hips forward in her seat, bringing my fingertips closer to her panties.

I was completely blown away. There I was, on a wildly sexy 'date' with the most beautiful woman I could ever imagine, and she was essentially topless for me in an upscale beach bar. Even though I was thoroughly dumbfounded, I continued to caress her bare leg very near her exposed panties.

"Let's go inside to the club," she finally said, giving me a seductive smile. "I'm too turned on now to stay here. We need to move, before I get us in trouble."

The bartender looked crestfallen as we got up to leave, especially when Summer glanced down and pretended to discover the state of her top. "My god, how long has it been like that?" she guffawed. He and I gave each other goofy grins, which made her laugh. "You guys! I can't believe you two, allowing me to sit here in public with my breast out in the open like this! You're so bad!"

After slipping her strap back over her shoulder, she then pretended to discover that her skirt had also somehow spun around to the front, leaving her panties clearly on display. "I suppose you weren't going to warn me about this, either," she giggled to the bartender, who pitifully held up his hands in a "Who? Me?" gesture. She responded with a pretty smirk while rotating her skirt until it was covering her panties.

Seemingly satisfied that she was again presentable, she gave him a friendly kiss goodbye on the cheek.

Taking me by the hand, she led us inside to the pounding cacophony of the dance club. "Follow me," she said, leading me up a flight of stairs to a more private area with tables and couches overlooking the main dance floor. While it wasn't exactly quiet there, we could at least hear each other without shouting. Since it was still early in the evening, we had the balcony section to ourselves.

"I want you to tell me what looks best," she grinned, playfully shoving me down onto a low couch. She stood before me, her thighs level with my face. "Tell me how you want me," she said, smiling suggestively. Turning away to lean forward against the nearest table, she looked back over her shoulder. "Tell me how I should wear it."

Settling in to enjoy her show, I'm sure I was sporting the ultimate shit-eating grin.

"How does this look?" she asked, returning my grin. Bending at the waist to place her hands on the table, she spread her legs shoulder-width apart and smiled brightly over her shoulder as she began dancing for me. "Does this work for you?"

I could see the bottom third of her perfect, delicious ass, and her legs were simply impossible.

"Doesn't show too much. You're good," I said, barely believing my eyes...or my incredible luck.

"Okay, good. I don't want to show too much, but remember, Iam shooting for a 'blow you away' effect here. How's this?" She spun her skirt around, again positioning the shortest portion right in the center. "Lean down low, like you're looking up at me as I'm dancing on their elevated dance floor. How much am I showing now?"

She bent over a little further, until her skirt left bare the inside halves of her ass. Her pussy pouch was visible, along with her deep divide bisected by her white silk thong.

Literally mouthwatering.

"Here, let's try something..." I said, knee-walking over to her ass, which made her giggle like a fiend.

"What do you want to try?" she grinned, delight mixed with curiosity in her shining eyes.

"Just trust me, Summer. I think you'll like this...." Reaching up beneath her skirt to grasp her panties on either side, I began pulling them down.

"Jake...what are you doing? Are you being bad again?" she purred, grinning over her shoulder. She kept doing her enticing little ass dance for me, and I left her thong sitting directly below her spellbinding bottom, stretched across her thighs.

What a beautifully framed picture.

Wagging her flirty tail, she giggled, "I'll never be able to dance like this! I can't even move my legs! Here, let's just take them off...." Placing her feet together, she bent all the way forward at the waist, until her breasts were pressed against the table. Seductively rocking her hips, she reached back with both hands and slid her panties down her thighs. Once her thong had fallen to her feet, she bent a knee to raise her stiletto heel; peeling her panties away, she tossed them onto the table.

Free to move again, she spread her legs and lay across the table to resume her sexy ass-dancing. Her skirt covered nothing but her hips; she'd raised it high enough that it perfectly framed her succulent split, and I watched in amazement as her smooth pussy lips opened and closed in time with her thighs flexing back and forth.

"Mmmmm, yes," she said, looking back at me as I sat on my knees, my face mere inches from her fragrant sex. "I think this is what you were talking about, isn't it? You said that when we're out together you want to be able to catch glimpses of my bare ass and pussy. This is what turns you on, isn't it? There's nothing protecting my naked pussy now; not a single hair, nor a hint of panties. Anyone can see me."

Spreading her legs and raising her ass even higher, she reached back to pull herself open. "You can see everything now, can't you? Can you see my hot little asshole? Can you see inside my pussy? Is this what you've been wanting, to get me totally nude and spread wide before your eyes? Don't look now, Jake, but I think we're being bad."

She stood and turned to face me, offering me her hand. Leading me back to the couch, she again pushed me down with another playful shove. Standing before me, she reached up and slid her shoulder straps off, slipping her arms through each one. Her silk drape fell to her hips, leaving her utterly, breathtakingly topless.

She spread her feet and began gyrating before me, cupping a breast with one hand while fingering her pussy with the other.

"Is this what you meant, Jake, about wanting me topless? I'm bare-breasted in public now for you, just like you said, and my panties are over there on the table. I have nothing on beneath this tiny skirt, and my pussy is absolutely drenched. This is what you were hoping for when I let you dress me tonight, isn't it? You wanted to see my bare pussy dripping wet for you. Mmmm, that's why you asked if I was wearing panties. You've been wanting to see it all night, so here it is, baby, my naked pussy. Here I am for you, totally naked in a club."

She reached down to unclip her skirt; helped along by a gorgeous little hip shimmy, it floated to the floor. While taking a single step forward, she pulled her top over her head. Turning, she bent at the waist to collect her skirt, then she carried the two small handfuls of silk over to the table and dropped them beside her wet panties.

Strutting back to the couch, she swayed her hips, making her full, firm breasts shudder with every feline step. When she again stood directly before me, she dipped her middle finger into her pussy. Moaning as she fucked herself, she slid her finger from her glistening slit and pressed it to my lips. "Look what you've done to me, Jake. Taste how wet I am. I'm totally nude for you, and ready to come. Are you as turned on as I am? Is your cock as hard as a rock for me now, the way my pussy is dripping wet for you? Let me see."

A woman seemingly possessed, she undid my belt and tore open my pants. Exulting, she pulled my cock out. "Oh, god," she moaned, "let me be a little bad!"

Going to her knees, she spread my legs and quickly took me down her throat. "I'll try not to betoo bad," she said, lifting her head, "but ever since that first morning I saw you naked in the bathroom, god, I've been dying to suck your cock." Moaning, she eagerly swallowed me again. Once she'd given me a few long strokes, she slithered her way up my body before climbing onto the back of the couch, behind my head!

"Lean forward," she hissed, licking my neck, then she slid face-first down my chest, until she had my cock in her mouth again. Spreading her legs, she draped them over my shoulders; needing no further hints, I grasped her ass and buried my face into what seemed to me a gorgeous miracle. I clamped my mouth on her pink lips, and she let out a long moan when I slithered my tongue inside her silky folds. "Unnnnnh...yes..." she breathed around my cock. Taking her lips fully into my mouth to press them together while holding her pussy between my teeth, I began giving her light little nips, teasing her with firmer and firmer bites. Squealing in delight, she sucked me even harder, playfully growling once she had her nose buried in my balls.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out, coming in my mouth when I bit down on her clit while sliding two fingers deep inside her pussy.

"Youare bad!" she exclaimed, spinning around to straddle me. "You made me come! That's how you want to play this, huh? You wanted me naked for you, and now you're making me come in your mouth, right here in a club? Well, two can play at that game! I can be bad, too!"

Reaching back, she centered my cock at the mouth of her pussy. "It's not really cheating...we're not truly beingbaaaad...as long as you don't come inside me, right? That's cheating, isn't it, letting you come inside my pussy. Ooh, now that would be bad...."

Giving me her sexiest grin yet, she lowered her hips, slowly and deliciously impaling herself.

"And we wouldn't wantthat!" I said, clutching her perfect ass and driving her down. When I pounded into her cervix, she shrieked as if I'd stuck her with a cattle prod!

"Oh, look at you, Mister Innocent!" she giggled. "You think you can just take me like this? You figure you can ram your big, gorgeous cock all the way inside my hungry pussy, and I won't mind? I'll let you fuck me, and I'll totally love it, even right here in a public place? Is that your plan?"

Grinning, I drilled into her while latching on to her breast with my teeth. She arched her back and moaned, and that's when we noticed the two couples who'd ascended the stairs. They were on the landing, staring at us in disbelief!

"I know this is what you wanted all along," panted Summer, frantically fucking me. She was openly riding my cock, just bouncing up and down like crazy. "You wanted to get me naked, and fuck my brains out!" With her breasts wildly juddering each time her ass crashed into my lap, she moaned, "You wanted me to give you my pussy, didn't you, Jake? You knew I wanted you to fuck me tonight, even if it meant letting other people watch your long, thick cock slam inside my happy pussy, making me come...making me come...ooooh, yessssss!"

Her happy pussy erupted on me, drenching my balls and my entire lap in an amazing gushing of warm, clear Summer cum. Holding nothing back, she completely let herself go, crying out with unbridled passion and joy.

God, it was the most profoundly beautiful thing I had ever witnessed.

When she was finally finished coming, she looked over her shoulder to see whether our audience was still there, which they were. One sharply dressed thirty-ish couple laughed and applauded while the other simply raised their wine glasses in salute. Summer blushed a thousand shades of embarrassed before collapsing forward to bury her face in my chest. "You areso bad," she giggled, nipping at my neck. "Now get us out of here!"

With my cock still inside her, she held on as I stood and fuck-walked us over to the table where her clothes lay. Giggling, she gathered them up, then I carried her all the way across the lounge area and into the club's unisex restroom.

Once we were behind closed doors, I slid out of her before setting her down, which immediately made her pout. I couldn't abide that, so I lifted her right back into my arms, returning my cock to the silky depths of her amazingly hot pussy. Her eyes lit up with renewed joy, and she fucked me with wild abandon, crazily bouncing again on my pounding erection. When she could tell I was getting close, she quickly slid off and took me into her mouth, sucking hard until I let go in a huge eruption of thick, shooting cum. Exclaiming excitedly around my pulsing shaft, she pumped me with both hands, eagerly swallowing every drop.

Thoroughly happy, she looked up to giggle, "You didn't come inside my pussy, so we're okay! We're not being all the way bad!"

I just stood there, grinning while shaking my head like a lummox. Eventually I stuffed my spent cock back into my pants, and we sat laughing together on the sink counter as she made a sexy reverse-striptease show of getting dressed again.

"Here..." she giggled, tucking her wet panties into my pocket. "You definitely earned them!"

~ ~ ~

Over the next few weeks, Summer stayed at our place less and less. When she did drop by, I heard none of her sexy sounds coming from Bill's bedroom, and during our breakfasts together I sensed a growing disquiet between them.

She also began taking more risks around the apartment, particularly with Bill nearby. Sometimes it'd just be a small, silly thing in the kitchen, like playfully pulling her panties down and wiggling her ass at me when he wasn't looking. Other times it would be a quick blowjob, or I'd eat her pussy in the bathroom while Bill watched TV in the living room.

One morning I got up early to take a shower. Since Bill and Summer had been out all night together, I figured they'd be in a coma at least until noon, and I'd have the run of the place. I was fully relaxing, just enjoying the warm spray, when suddenly our little auburn-maned minx came jumping in to join me.

"Hi, baby!" she giggled. "Wanna do my back? Hurry, before he wakes up!"

"Do my back!" soon became her giggling code phrase for "fuck me in the ass." Summer absolutely adored the feeling of my cock pounding deep in her ass. Whenever she could sneak in the time, and often as not even when she really couldn't, she would have me fuck her in the ass after I fucked her pussy.

The main thing with her was she simply always wanted to fuck. No matter what, she made sure we never missed a day.

No coming inside her pussy, though. Oh, no, definitely not. We fucked morning, noon, and night, and she always came like crazy on my cock, yet I was only allowed to come in her mouth, her ass, or anywhere I wanted on her face or body.

If I came inside her pussy, then we'd be cheating, and that would be bad!

I had to love her logic.

There was one spell when I hadn't seen her at the apartment for a good week or so. Finally she came over on a Friday night, and I noticed she was being particularly loud with Bill, which had become quite unusual for her.

I soon figured out what was happening. They weren't in Bill's room, with the door closed. Instead, they were on the living room couch.

"Honey, c'mon, let's go to our bedroom!" said Bill in a hushed tone, obviously trying to keep his voice down.

"No, for once let's do it someplace different. Jake's asleep. He's not going to come out here." She said it really loud and clear. "Look, I'll even turn up the TV so he won't hear us."

The TV became louder, then I heard some wrestling and giggling.

Opening my door as quietly as possible, I peeked out into the living room. The only light in the apartment came from the flickering TV. Summer saw me, and she gave me one of her wicked grins. She was sitting sidesaddle astride Bill, who lay lengthwise on the sofa. I couldn't even see him. I could only see the top half of a topless Summer above the back of the couch.

I stayed put, somewhat hidden behind the hallway wall.

Summer went straight back into her sexy little spiel. "Oh, I've missed you," she moaned, cupping her tits and doing circles with her ass as she looked right at me. "I've missed your hard cock inside me, making me come." After checking on Bill, apparently verifying that he wasn't paying any attention, she grinned again and rolled her eyes. "Have you missed my pussy?" she asked breathily.

"Uhhh, yeah..." said Bill distractedly.

"I know I've missed your big, thick, beautiful cock," she moaned, grinning as she bit her lip. "When I'm not here, do you miss fucking me? Do you think about me and masturbate?"

"Unnh...yeah, sure," he grunted.

"I want you to, the same way I fuck myself when I can't have you."

Nodding, she raised her eyebrows at me.

I touched my shorts, as if to ask,"Really? Here? Now?"

She gave me another little nod.

I pulled my shorts down, and my cock sprang out, bobbing heavily for her.

"Ohhh, yes, there it is," she moaned. "God, I love your cock. Mmmm, I wish I could taste it right now. Make it come for me. Make it shoot, baby."

Standing there like an idiot, I spread a little pre-cum around the head with my index and middle fingers.

Smiling, she opened her mouth. She was like a baby bird wanting to be fed.

I moved quietly to her.

After shifting her body to block Bill's view, she leaned forward to take my fingers into her mouth. "Mmmm, yes...fuck me...fuck me..." she moaned again. Leaning over the back of the couch, she took my hard cock between her lips and sucked me for two long slurps before releasing me.

Startled, I drew back.

Giggling with her hand over her mouth, she motioned for me to retreat to safety.