Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie almost reeled in shock. Mrs Baxter! Although much younger than her Mum she was still one of her Mum's closest friends. She was heavily pregnant. "What happened?" Jackie asked "are you still..?"

Alan shook his head. "She became a pain in the end. Wouldn't leave us alone. Turned up wherever we were, trailed after us. Loved it rough. The rougher the better. We fucked her blind; in the woods, here in this shed, in her own bed, in the alley behind the pub, all over the place. Got her across a table in the pub once while her hubby was in the lounge playing darts," he laughed and shook his head, rubbing the material and the memories between his fingers and his thumb, "she wasn't expecting that one. Put up quite a fight until we got inside her. Didn't struggle after that. Half the pub was watching when we fucked her. Some even joined in. She loved it. Moaned about the beer stains on the back of her dress though. Had a job explaining that to hubby. Not sure how she explained that she was leaking cum for the rest of the evening or the that all the guys in the pub were smiling at her."

Jackie suddenly pictured the husband, a youngish steelworker, a nice enough kind of bloke but even she recognised he was not a very exciting kind of character. "But she still wanted more," Alan continued. "Chased us from one end of town to the other. Got to be too much in the end. An then she became a bit of a liability."

"How?"

"She got herself pregnant." Alan said simply.

Jackie reeled again as if struck. She couldn't believe she was hearing this. "What?"

"You heard."

"You mean the kid she's carrying now?"

Alan nodded. "Could have been anyone's. We've all had her; any number of times. We'll be able to tell better when she drops it," he said and he laughed.

"Does Dave know?" she asked, Dave was the cuckolded husband.

Alan shrugged, "He ought to, we left him enough signs for a blind man to read."

Jackie could not believe the callous way Alan was dealing with this. He really didn't care what happened to the woman he and his mates had used and probably made pregnant. Alan looked at Jackie, "She should have been more careful. That's what you get when you play with matches."

Jackie suddenly remembered the black eye and the small talk just before Mrs Baxter announced she was pregnant. She hung her head trying to let the information seep in but Alan suddenly held up another trophy; two pairs of knickers tied together with a ribbon. He held them up "Now these have an interesting story, someone else you know." Jackie looked at the knickers, they were expensive, lacy and she recognised that they were the expensive kind of knickers that would be bought for an occasion. He swung them round his finger for a moment, re living the memory. "This was a wedding," he turned to look at Jackie for her reaction. "Can you guess?" He asked.

Jackie had not been to that many weddings, "Was I there?" Alan nodded. "The whole bloody street was there. In a hotel in Broughton."

Jackie looked at him, recognition dawning "Anne Thompson's wedding?"

Alan nodded smugly. "Then whose are they?" She asked, she knew just about everyone at that wedding, it had been a big affair, in a posh hotel out of town.

Alan laughed and held one half of the tied pair of knickers up for her inspection "Anne's" he said smiling.

"Anne's?" she asked incredulously, "At her own wedding? I don't believe it!" She had known Anne from being a child. She was a very close friend of the family. Her whole family was at the wedding last year. Jackie and her Mum had helped with the arrangements and Jackie herself had been a bridesmaid.

"Believe it." Alan said and fingered the material, "here's the proof".

Jackie leaned back against the wall, now needing the support. "How?" She asked before she realised that she did not really want to know.

"After the reception," he said, "four of us and the maid of honour, don't remember her name.."

"Pat." Said Jackie quietly.

"What?"

"Pat, her name was Pat, the maid of honour."

"Was it? Oh yea, she came from Connington or something didn't she? Out of town. I remember now."

Anyway we all went upstairs to do something to the bedroom, Anne and Alex's room, they were staying at the hotel that first night."

Jackie nodded sickly, she knew that the bride and groom had spent the first night of their honeymoon in the bridal suite at the hotel; she had helped to 'decorate' it with confetti and ribbons and stuff.

"We all snuck up the back stairs; drunk as lords we were, noisy as hell. We had no idea what we were going to do but it seemed like a good idea at the time. You know what its like when you're pissed." Jackie just stared back at him. He shrugged, "Well, maybe not."

"Anyway we made such a racket in the corridor outside the bedroom that Anne appeared to tell us off. Quite funny really, if she hadn't come out none of it would have happened. Anyway, we all leapt passed her into the bedroom, waving bottles of beer, falling over ourselves, trying to toast the bride and groom or something when we saw Alex, out cold, dead drunk and we all just stopped and stared at him. It took a while to register. Then Anne burst out laughing and we realised she was dead drunk as well. Pat began to try and wake Alex while Anne headed for the loo to be sick. Naturally I helped her ..."

"Naturally" said Jackie.

"Didn't take long to get her pants off, these are the very one's in fact" he said displaying them again proudly, "and I fucked her in the toilet, sitting on the sink."

Jackie shook her head.

"Don't look at me like that," Alan said, smiling, "I wasn't the only one. By the time I got her back into the bedroom the lads were stuck into the maid of honour. Not much honour left in her by the end of the night I can tell you. So we had them both, stark naked on the wedding bed, side by side. Fucked them both senseless. Great night."

"What about Alex? Did he ever find out?"

"Certainly did. He came too after a while. Too late to do anything mind you, we'd all banged his wife by then. He rushed off to be sick at first and by the time he came back in I guess he'd had time to think about it and figured he didn't really mind, or that there was nothing he could do about it. He stood there in the doorway looking green before someone invited him to fuck the maid of honour. He didn't need a second asking. He was on the bed and up her faster than a rat up a drainpipe. Don't think Anne was too please but she had other things to worry about at that point. Strange isn't it? She 'd just been had by four guys and yet she was still miffed that her hubby was fucking another woman! No sense really."

"Probably something to do with free will." Jackie said quietly.

"What?"

"She didn't have much choice about fucking the four of you did she?"

Alan shrugged. "Didn't put up much of a fight in the bathroom. Got her tits out and my hand up her dress pretty quick."

"She was dead drunk. Some conquest."

Alan shrugged and dropped the knickers back on to the pile. "Boys will be boys won't they?"

Alan swept the knickers back into the drawer with his arm. He finally picked hers up and dropped them onto the top of the pile. "They can join the collection." Alan said.

"You haven't had me yet," she said defiantly.

"Yet," he answered slowly and closed the drawer. He stepped across and stood in front of her. Jackie backed up against the wall as he loomed over her. "But I will soon," he said and put his hand up the front of her dress and slipped a finger inside her. Jackie gasped at the sudden intrusion. "And you will let me because you want me to," he said simply and then took his hand away.

He stood back and lit a cigarette from the pack he took from his pocket. "Now fuck off," he said quietly, "I've someone else I need to go and see." Jackie turned and walked out of the shed without a backward glance. Despite all she had heard all she could feel was his finger inside her and she knew he probably was right, he would have her soon.