Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and moved her legs together, positioning her to his satisfaction, rearranging her until she was lying straight with her head resting on the pillow. He sat beside her and straightened her hair with his hand, stroking her cheek and tracing her collar bone with his fingers. His hand moved down to her breast, palming its shape, feeling the texture of her nipple, leaving it tingling and erect.

With his other hand he repeated the same procedure with her other breast, she closed her eyes as his hands created centres of warmth and sensation wherever they touched. She felt like purring. His hands stroked down her flanks and down onto her hips, his fingertips caressing the skin, making her feel light and warm, almost floating away on the gentle sensations. She could feel the fine hairs standing up and bending under the passage of his fingers, sensitizing her skin, raising goose bumps as they past.

She shivered as his hands travelled up the front of her thighs and over her stomach, lightly skimming the edge of her pubic hair, sending ripples of anticipation down between her legs. He leaned forward and gently nuzzled his face into her stomach, smelling her skin, kissing it lightly as his hand again traveled south, down across her pubic hair, finally sliding between her legs.

She sighed and opened her legs a little to give him access as his fingers slid between her wet lips and he moved inside her. He rotated his finger before withdrawing it and sitting up he holds the wet finger up for her to see. "I think you're absolutely, really, ready to fuck now," he said quietly.

He stood up and turning his back to her he stepped away from the bed and casually undressed. At first she watched him shyly, from under her eyelids; but he acted unconcerned, as though she was not there at all and soon she was watching him with open interest. In one motion he pulled his stained work shirt over his head and casually discarded it. She sees him pop the stud on his jeans and they fall to floor, crumpled around his ankles and suddenly he is naked, he is not wearing underwear.

Stepping out of the pooled jeans he kicked them away. He stood with his back to her for a moment as if to give her chance to look at him. She knew he was a labourer of some sort; she'd heard her parents say that, but what his job was she had no idea.

His body was lean and well muscled, it had not yet fallen prey to the flab and degeneration that will come with bad diet, cigarettes and booze. His arms and neck were brown from the sun and she could see from the slightly lighter colour where he had been working in a T-shirt; the rest of his body was strangely an almost luminescent white. His back tapered smoothly down to a tight white bottom and smooth almost hairless legs. He reminds her of some classical statue, a David or some such, finely chiselled and yet somehow unreal. From the back he is almost asexual and yet, at the same time, she finds his shape extremely masculine and pleasing.

He turned around and caught her looking at him and laughed. He turns to face her full on and opened his arms, theatrically, peacock like, exposing himself; knowing she had probably never seen a naked man before and quite obviously proud of his physique. "Ta da!"

His muscular outstretched arms lead out from strong shoulders and a broad, smooth chest. Her eyes travelled down his stomach to a surprisingly dark mass of pubic hair. She was about to mention the difference between the hair on his head and the hair at his groin when she saw his penis and she was struck dumb by the sight.

It is not that it was peculiarly shaped, or particularly large, or big, or round or anything, not that she much to go on, but it was real. She was looking at her first real life penis; she had seen pictures in books and paintings, she had seen alabaster penis's on statues; she had even, for a bet on a school trip, touched a stone one on a statue in a museum, but she had never somehow made the connection that they were replicas and that the real thing was actually made of flesh and blood; and then suddenly there it was, the real thing, being paraded before her, and presumably would soon be inside her.

She could not help but stare at it, strangely enough her first thought was that how different one looked in full colour; the shaft was pale against his pubic hair but the bulbous head was a deeper colour, almost an angry shade of pink and she could see a glint of liquid at the tip. It somehow reminded her somewhat poetically of a picture she loved of a drop of dew on a rose.bud.

He walked towards her and his penis swung lazily, almost arrogantly, in front of him. He stood by the side of the bed and half knelt with on knee on the bed beside her. She could not take her eyes off his penis. "Touch it," he said. "Let me introduce you to your master".

She looked up at him "My master?"

"He will rule your life from now on. You will not be able to get him out of your mind. He will dictate everything you do."

"Your dick?"

"Not just mine. You'll have many more dicks than just mine, but they will always be your boss and you will always be their slave."

"Why?"

"Because you love them and you will always love them. You will love the feel of them inside you and you'll soon long for the feel of them. They will rule your life. They already do, you just haven't realised it yet." He reached out and took her hand and wrapped it around his dick.

That first feeling was amazing; it was soft and smooth and warm, like a baby's skin. She caressed it gently, feeling it move beneath her fingers. She rolled the foreskin back and traced the shape of the head, she felt him begin to grow in response. Taking her arm he pulled her up into a sitting position and wrapped his arm around her shoulder holding her up.

He ran his free hand down her chest and cupped her breast. His fingers found her nipple and stroked lightly across it, drawing it erect, causing her to gasp. Her hand continued to stroke his penis, feeling the skin move softly under her fingers. She was suddenly on fire again.

His fingers stoked her breast and nipple, drawing lines of liquid flame on her sensitised skin. She almost expected to look down and see red weal's where his fingers had been. He moved his hand between her legs and stroked the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. She opened her legs slightly to allow his hand to move between them. His penis grew in her hand, swelling, becoming harder. She watched in silent wonder as it grew before her face.

His fingers moved between her legs and found her wetness; he opened her and she moaned in pleasure. His penis was now fully grown and she wrapped her hand around it as if to stop it escaping. Her fingers moved of their own accord, stroking and moving on his shaft, a slow milking movement as old as time itself. His fingers found her clitoris and she shook with the strength of the sensation.

He gently cupped his hand around the back of her head and drew her face forwards; her mouth moved towards his penis. "Suck it," he said quietly. Her mouth opened as his fingers stroked between her legs. She was drowning in sensation, shaking with desire. Without hesitation she opened her mouth and gently took the tip of his penis between her lips, she could taste his precum on her tongue, salty but not unpleasant, she licked it again.

At that moment, high on sensation, she thought his penis the most beautiful thing in the world and her fingers moved up and down the shaft as she took more of him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive head and she felt him tighten with pleasure, she sucked him deeper into her mouth, she wanted to please him, to turn him on the way his fingers were pleasing her.

Lubricated by her saliva her lips slid smoothly down over his shaft. She could smell his musky scent. She was all sensation, acute, floating. His fingers continued to move lightly through the folds of her sex, wetting, touching, building a pressure that could only find release in another climax.

She began to move her head slowly up and down on his shaft, she could feel the skin of his penis stretch gently, trying to follow the soft pull of her lips. Her tongue followed the ribbed line of skin up the underside of his shaft. Alan shuddered, his fingers tightening their grip in her hair, pulling her head closer into his groin. She suckled on the head of his penis, sucking softly like she would on a lollipop. Alan shuddered again and said quietly, 'Stop now or I'll come'.

Jackie looked up at him, her lips still wrapped around the tip of his penis. Reluctantly she released him and sat back, a strand of liquid briefly strung between the tip of his penis and her lips; she wiped it away with back of her hand. "I want to come inside you," he said gently, pushing her backwards, laying her down. She settled into the soft candlewick bedspread and he moved her over slightly, making room for himself.

The bedsprings creaked as he lay beside her. "Noisy old bed," he said with a smile, "but the creaks help you keep the rhythm when you get going".

He reached over and softly touched her cheek. Turning her face towards him he leaned in and kissed her, his tongue moving over her lips, licking her, tasting her. She opened her mouth and his tongue slipped between her lips, moving deeper, probing, exploring. She felt a sudden flush of excitement and was surprised to feel her hips rise in direct response to his oral intrusion and realised that her body was responding to his tongue like it would a small penis.

The movement of her hips made her yearn for the real thing, for his penis to actually be inside her. His tongue probed deeper and she realised the various ways she could be penetrated, penis, tongue and fingers and she marvelled at the sexual variations. Every orifice was a potential source of experimentation and penetration; she shuddered with anticipation.

Alan cupped her breast, catching and rolling her sensitive nipple between his fingers. Sharp ripples of desire ran from her nipple, coursing out throughout her body. He cupped her breast again and lowered his head, taking her nipple and some of her breast into his mouth, suckling it deeply, softly biting the end of the nipple causing her to cry out in pain and pleasure.

With his mouth still on her breast his hand began its slow and tantalising descent down her body; across her stomach, through her pubic hair, until his fingers found, and slipped between the lips of her sex. She wanted to scream out as his fingers slowly wormed their way inside her, coating themselves with her juices, probing ever deeper.

She opened her legs wider to try to make herself more accessible. He flicked her clitoris with his thumb and her hips bucked to his touch. Every nerve in her body was on fire. His thumb almost centred on her clitoris, lazily stroking across the sensitive head, her hips began to tremble with the rising tide of her climax.

Still sucking on her breast he began to work his fingers inside her in rhythm with his thumb on her clitoris. The trembling in her hips spread to her legs and stomach; she knew she was rushing towards her peak. She could feel her juices running down between her thighs; she was so wet his fingers made squelching noises inside her. Then suddenly she screamed as the climax crashed over her.

As the mist in her head cleared she became aware of her breath rasping in her throat in deep, broken sobs, she gulped air into her lungs. Her thighs still gripped his hand tightly as she continued to spasm in the aftershocks of the climax, her muscles tightly clenched. Despite her grip his fingers continued to move slowly inside her and his mouth was still at her breast.

She had never known sensations of such power and intensity, she felt drained and empty but already aware of the movement of Alan's fingers and the steady suckling at her breast. She was so completely sensitised that every fibre of her being was alive to his touch, she was so aware of his lips at her breast, the movement of his fingers inside her. She wanted to scream with joy, she felt so alive, so free, so gloriously complete. She knew he was just fucking her, deftly, expertly, giving her the benefit of his sexual prowess; that she was just a body to him, a 'lay', but even that turned her on, she wanted to be used, to be fucked. At that moment she wanted him inside her so desperately it shocked her; she was frightened, turned on, and every sensation in between. She wanted him to take her virginity; she knew she didn't love him and she knew he didn't love her. She suddenly realised she was hooked on the sex and the realisation shocked her to her core.

Alan swung his leg over hers and sort of slid sideways until he was lying between her open legs, his weight forcing her legs appart as far they would go. He moved forward slightly and she could feel his penis nestling against the cheeks of her bottom and even while, for a brief instinctive moment, she thought about trying to close her legs she also knew that she desperately wanted him to put it inside her.

Alan took hold of her arms and pulled them over her head. Holding both wrists with one hand he lowered his head to her breast and again suckled on her nipple, she pushed her breast forward to meet his mouth. He slipped his hand between their bodies, down between her legs and searched for her clitoris.

She arched as his fingers found her and began the slow stroking that she knew from experience would quickly take her to climax. She could feel her juices running down and soaking into the bedspread beneath her.

Alan slowly moved his hips until the head of his penis rested against the outside of the lips of her sex. She could feel her lips open under his gentle pressure, welcoming him in. The tip of his penis slid slowly inside and she gasped at the feeling, her first penis, her first man.

Alan pulled his head back from her breast and looked at her, "I call this 'knocking at heaven's door'".

"What?"

"This," he said slowly rocking his hips, the tip of his penis moving gently between her lips. Jackie gasped at the pure intensity of the sensation; "Knocking at heaven's door," he repeated and slid his penis a hairsbreadth deeper inside her. "I'm knocking," he said, "can I come in?"

Jackie closed her eyes as he pushed slowly inside her, he was sliding in easily, riding her lubrication, filling her; she wanted to cry out in pleasure, this is what she was made for, this feeling was what she had been waiting for all her young life. "Fuck but you're tight," Alan said, his pleasure evident, "feels great".

With half the length of his shaft inside her he halted. "You've no idea how good a tight cunt feels; and you are one tight cunt!"

Jackie looked up at him; his words were iced water on her feelings and she froze. Of all the things he could have said these were probably the most insensitive she could imagine. "I'm glad I please you," she said coldly, finding her voice. He didn't notice the sarcasm or didn't care; he was lost in his own journey to his own fulfilment.

He leaned forward, sinking his shaft to its full extent inside her. Still holding her hands above her head he looked into her eyes and smiled but she still felt cold; she felt like an insect, held down and inspected, impaled on his shaft, pinned to the bed.

She could not move, he held her wrists high above her head. With his free hand he began to explore her again; cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples, pulling and stretching them. She winced at the rough way he handled her.

He cradled her face and squeezing her jaws he opened her mouth. He placed two fingers into her mouth, "Suck them," he instructed and she did, her lips and tongue working at the invasive digits like they had done with his penis just a short time before.

As she suckled she felt the familiar sexual warmth beginning to spread through her. Sucking his fingers was highly sexual. She could taste something on them and then realised it was her own juices. Her breasts were still tingling from their rough treatment, his penis lay firmly embedded in her up to the hilt, not moving but somehow flexing very gently, each soft pulse now sending shock waves up through her body.

He looked down on her and smiled "How does it feel? As you imagined? As of this moment you're no longer a virgin. I'm deep inside you," and, as if to prove it he slowly began to make slow circular movements with his hips; little circles, movement enough to make her realise the import of his words. Gently, slowly, he was beginning to fuck her.

He removed his fingers from her mouth and bent his head to her breast and slowly sucked the nipple into his mouth, she groaned as the sensations ran through her. She tried to move but he held her firmly under him, she was stretched out beneath him like an offering, powerless now to do anything except let him use her as he wanted.

She could feel every last centimetre of him as he softly rocked his penis within her. "You like that don't you?" he asked casually, knowing the answer. "I've waited to fuck you for a long time. Being the first was an added advantage that I never expected but I'll take these little bonuses whenever I can get them." His penis continued to move inside her and she could feel the liquid friction beginning to build the sensations within her. He took her nipple between his fingers more gently this time and inspected it, feeling her breast, moving its weight under his hand. She could sense the rising tide within her, the warmth that was spreading from his shaft buried deep inside her, from his fingers on her nipple, from the contact of his skin on hers, the slight friction of the light sheen of sweat that was forming between them. She shook her head and tried to control her breathing but Alan laughed and squeezed her nipple harder, she gasped as the pain/pleasure shot through her, taking her breath again. "I'm going to make you come now," he said, "while I'm inside you. I want to feel you're muscles gripping me. I love that" and he slid his hand down between their bodies again, his fingers searching for and easily finding, her clitoris.

She gasped as his fingers began to stroke her; soft circular movements of his fingertips, drawing a deep, guttural moan, from somewhere deep in her chest. At the same time he began to move his hips again, short stabs, meeting the thrust of her hips as she moved to the rhythm of his fingers. She knew she was lost. The feeling was overwhelming and within seconds, pinned firmly to his bed, open and helpless, being fucked for the first time, she was rising to her third climax.

She cried out as the climax took her and washed through her. She spasmed around his shaft as his fingers drove her over and through the peak; leaving her weak and breathless on the other side. Alan removed his hand from between her legs and cupped her breast again, he was savouring the moment. "You are fantastic you know. The best fuck I've had in ages. You were worth waiting for."

He pushed a wet strand of hair from her forehead and then went back to fondling her breast. Jackie shook her head weakly, "Please, give me a minute". Alan rolled his hips gently and Jackie felt him move, still hard, within her.

"Not finished with you yet love, not by a long chalk."

"Just a minute," she begged.

He squeezed her breast and Jackie groaned again. His penis moved inside her. "If you can't take the heat you should stay out of the kitchen," he laughed and he suddenly drove his penis, hard, within her. She gasped as he filled her, the sensation blotting out all other thoughts.

"I'll tell you when I'm finished," he said, "and I'll tell you when you're finished. OK?"

Jackie nodded and winced as his hand kneaded her breast. He was in complete control and he knew it; he laughed again as he leaned forward and suckled her nipple deep into his mouth.