Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her protests the sensation rocketed through her body and she instinctively pushed forward with her hips, trying to impale herself further on his shaft. Alan stabbed back, short, rolling thrusts that she could feel from her clitoris to the very depths of her womb. Her hips trembled and her eyes went wide in wonder at the sensations that were coursing through her.

Alan let go of her hands and in one movement he reached down and placed his hands under both her knees and drawing her legs up toward his shoulders, her pressed his shaft deeper inside her. Jackie almost screamed as he pushed deeper in to her than she would have believed possible, the tip of his penis seeming to touch the very top of her womb.

Alan laughed. "Do you like that?" he asked, rocking his hips against hers, moving deeper within her with every movement. Jackie cried out again, she could feel tears forming in the corner of her eyes and beginning to run down the sides of her face. He was splitting her in two. She was overflowing with unbelievable sensations; she had never felt so defenceless, so wide open, so full; he was driving to the brink of extinction, hollowing her out, filling her up, she was on fire. With his arms under her knees, holding her in position for his penetration, he drove deep between her legs, slowly pulling out before driving home again. Jackie grabbed at him, trying to hold him, to keep him inside her, but he pulled away, withdrawing again before once more driving to his full reach, deep inside her.

Arms outstretched like a crucifix Jackie's fingers dug deeply into the bedspread, she cried out again and Alan laughed. "Stop moaning like a virgin, this is what you came here for."

Jackie breathed out as he withdrew again, "I am a virgin," she gasped as she felt him gather again for the thrust.

"Not anymore," he said and thrust deep with her and again she cried out.

This time he stayed, moving to short, sharp thrusts with his hips, driving her deeper into the bed. She could feel the rhythm change deep within her womb and instinctively knew that he was moving towards his climax. Grabbing his hips she tried pulling him down into her with all her strength but Alan resisted, his hips making small circular movements, rubbing against her clitoris, sending waves of white hot sensation flowing through her.

"You come first," Alan said at last and Jackie suddenly felt herself crashing over into yet another loud and crushing climax. She shook and gasped as her climax obliterated all other sensation. Then it was done and as the room returned into focus she felt Alan begin the swift descent down into his own climax.

She pulled him close as his thrusts became shorter and more urgent, their rhythm broken. Suddenly he arched, every muscle in his body clearly defined and taut. He thrust deeply within her, searching instinctively for the mouth of her womb in an attempt to plant his seed as deep within her as possible. He groaned loudly and she felt him come, straining forward with his hips, his penis moving deep inside her in short convulsive movements, emptying his seed.

Letting go of her legs he slowly sank down on top of her, his breath ragged and rasping. Jackie held him close, his shaft still pulsing, still buried deep inside her. She stroked his back and tentatively touched the back of his hair while his breathing subsided and his strength returned.

He slowly rolled off her and onto his back, his shaft still standing out slightly proud, glistening, red and angry looking. He looked sideways at her, "Well? Did you enjoy that?" Jackie nodded her head, afraid to trust to words. Alan chuckled and reached out and stroked the back of his hand lazily across her breast. "I knew you would. You were desperate to be fucked. Built for it."

"Am I?" Jackie asked, unsure of what to say.

"Absolutely. The best fuck I've had in ages." Jackie smiled, slightly proud, vaguely disappointed. She shivered in the aftershocks of her climax, her womb felt used, warm and full, her vagina swollen and wet. She felt suddenly cold where his body had been covering hers.

She wanted to curl up and go to sleep but at the same time had never felt so alive, so energised in all her life. She wanted to shout and scream, run around the room, break something. She wanted to kiss him.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked quietly, wanting to hear something kind, something gentle.

"No bloody much," he said appreciatively. "A shag and a half that was."

He rolled over and reached across her for his cigarettes and then lay back again, resting the battered old tin ashtray on his chest. He lit a cigarette and offered the pack to her. She shook her head and he lay back, one hand behind his head and inhaled deeply, blowing the smoke lazily out through his mouth and nose.

She watched his penis slowly wilt; fading from its former glory, leaking fluid as it slowly lay down, like a small deflated balloon, on his pubic hair. Alan followed her eyes and looked down at his wrinkled penis, he took it between his fingers and inspected it. "No blood," he said at last.

Jackie shrugged "There's only been you." Alan shrugged and lay back.

"What if I get pregnant?" she suddenly asked, the thought only just occurring to her. Alan took another unhurried drag on his cigarette.

"Not my problem," he answered.

"But there's only been you," she repeated.

"Still not my problem."

She lay there, thinking about his words, not knowing what to do. She wasn't really bothered or worried but she had hoped that he may give her a little more consideration than he was showing.

She could feel his seed beginning to seep slowly out of her. Should she get up and get dressed or should she lay there until he was ready to move? What was the etiquette of a quiet afternoon shag she wondered?

Alan lay quietly, presumably contemplating life and the ceiling and slowly smoking his cigarette. Eventually he stubbed it out and rolled over and put it and the packet back on the table beside the bed. He rolled over and half lay across her. "Thanks," he said lightly, "I really enjoyed that."

"My pleasure" she said ironically.

"I know," he replied taking her breast in his hand and squeezing gently.

Jackie tried to ignore his hand but her body was still responsive to his manipulation. "I've got to go soon," he said moving his attention to her nipple, Jackie lay quietly as Alan pulled her nipple erect, she could already feel the effect it was having and she was trying not to squirm.

His lips found and sucked her nipple fully erect, Jackie closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on something else, anything else. Alan reached across and began to fondle her other breast, searching for and finding, the nipple. Jackie began to rise to the pressure.

Without any preamble Alan suddenly moved between her legs and she was surprised to feel that he was already hard. "Always enough time for another shag though," he said and in one movement he pushed his way inside her. Jackie gasped as he quickly moved up the bed, pushing forward and gaining purchase with his feet on the bedspread.

Jackie opened her legs as far as possible to allow him full access to her vagina. He grunted as he filled her, moving his penis around inside her, getting himself lubricated from their mingled juices. Once he was satisfied that he was ready he began a steady thrust and withdrawal, slowly sawing away inside her.

The friction began to arouse her, Alan wasn't trying to make her come she realised, he was just shagging her for his own pleasure; she could be anyone or even his own hand, he was just using her to come. She tried to match his rhythm but he was fucking her coldly and mechanically and she soon gave up and just lay there while he moved above her, his hand abstractly squeezing her breast. She could find no pleasure in the act, she was being used and she felt it.

Suddenly Alan changed is rhythm slightly, getting a better purchase with his feet and knees and driving deeper into her and slowly she found herself becoming aroused. Every time he thrust he brushed across her clitoris, bringing it instantly erect and to the peak of sensitivity. She shuddered with pleasure.

Alan sensed the change in her and realised the warmth in the body beneath him. He snaked his hand between them, down to where their bodies joined and he found her clitoris and began to stroke it while continuing his steady thrusts. Jackie gasped at the sudden pressure and spread her legs as far as they would go,

Alan laughed, "God but you were made for shagging," he said and he manipulated her clitoris, bringing her quickly to her climax. Jackie gripped him tightly as she crashed over into her orgasm.

Alan removed his hand from between their bodies and increased his pace. Jackie held him as he rode her to his own climax. Suddenly Alan arched his back again and pushed hard into her, once again planting his seed deep inside her. She stroked him as he again deflated slowly on top of her.

"There," he said at last, his voice hoarse and raw, "twice in an afternoon. Not bad eh?"

Jackie shook her head in acknowledgement of the feat although she had absolutely nothing against which to gauge his performance. "No," she said, "not bad at all." Alan looked at her and then burst out laughing again.

"A sense of humour is a dangerous thing in a woman," he said, "I would suggest you lose it before you fuck anyone else; they might not appreciate it like me," He rolled off her and swinging his legs off the bed he sat up. "Time to go," he said.

Jackie got off the bed and gathered her clothes, sudden shy now that she was standing up. Alan looked her up and down appreciatively, "You really are one fine looking woman you know."

"Thanks," she mumbled, blushing a little and holding her clothes close to her chest. Alan dressed quickly, a male utility dressing, functional and direct. Jackie hopped on one foot while trying to get the other in her knickers; while at the same time keeping her clothes at her chest. She looked up at Alan's laugh, "What are you doing?" "Getting dressed," she answered, "what do you think I'm doing?"

"Messing around by the looks of it. Put your clothes down and get dressed. There's nothing you have got that I haven't already seen."

Jackie blushed and dropped the pile of clothes at her feet. "That better?" she said, holding her arms out at her side.

"Much better from my point of view," he said sitting on the bed and studying her as he combed his hair back into his distinctive DA. "Now get dressed."

Jackie quickly dressed while Alan sat and watched her. After a while she began to enjoy the attention. He made the occasional comment, 'nice tits', 'lovely arse', which she found she quite liked. In fact being watched was quite turning her on and she began to slow down so he could look at her body, she even began to pose a little as she dressed.

Alan watched for a while, liking the show she was putting on but eventually he stood and leaning forward hit her across her bottom. "Get a move on. I haven't got time to fuck you again now. Maybe later, we'll see how the time goes. Now get your clothes and let's go."

Pouting a little Jackie quickly finished dressing and they made their way down stairs. He hustled her outside and on down the garden path. He unlocked his shed. He stepped inside and beckoned for her to follow. He turned as she entered and suddenly pushed her up against the wall. Startled she stood still as he reached down and lifted her skirt to her waist.

He hooked his fingers into the side of the waistband and stripped her knickers down over her hips, down her thighs and down to her feet. "Step out of them," he instructed and she did as she was told. Holding her skirt up he lightly ruffled her pubic hair with his fingers. "Just like it to look neat when I've finished with it," he said and then he let her skirt fall.

Bending down he picked up her knickers and held them to his nose and inhaled deeply. "Now they smell like you." He inspected the damp patch where their fluids had leaked out of her and soaked into the material and Jackie blushed again. "Looks like we both had a good time," he said quietly. He turned around and opened his trophy drawer; Jackie looked at the multicoloured tangle of knickers inside. Alan held hers between his fingers and dropped them daintily into the drawer with the others.

"You already have a pair of mine in there," she said.

"I know but they were from before I fucked you. Now you can officially join the rest, I've fucked you now."

Jackie looked at her stained and soiled knickers resting on top of the rest. "I guess you have," she said as Alan shut the drawer.