Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the part of her mind that was still functioning normally Jackie was incensed. Alan was casually giving her away to his mates as though she were an old coat! And they were asking him if it was OK to use her! She was nothing to them, she didn't count, she was his property for him to dispose of as he liked!

Stan smiled, "Thanks Alan". He leaned forward and casually and deliberately began to undo the buckle on her belt. She began to struggle.

"Just wait a fucking minute!" she began.

Looking down at her Stan paused for a moment and then said, "Will someone please shut her up? I hate noisy fucking women!" A hand clamped down across her mouth and she heard approving voices. Stan casually went back to unfastening the buckle which quickly came undone. He then proceeded to pop the button on her jeans. "Let's see what kind of knickers we have shall we?" He said as he began to pull down the zip. "Knickers tell you a lot about a woman." He added sagely.

"Unless of course Alan's already been there and then there won't be any eh?" He added as a sop to Alan who was presumably still watching over Stan's shoulder. Jackie continued to struggle as the zipper made its journey to the bottom and the flaps of her jeans were casually pulled open. Cool air wafted across her tummy. "Pink. I think." She heard someone say. There was an approving mutter from the crowd.

"Pink's good," said Stan and he continued undressing her. "I like pink knickers." He reached over and began to ease her jeans down over her hips. "My name is Stan, Jackie." He said quite politely as though introducing himself over a pint at the pub rather than undressing her on the back seat of a bus.

"Just in case you're interested or forgotten, we met at the pub if you remember." Jackie wanted to scream but the hand was still firmly held over her mouth. She tried to push her bottom down in the seat to prevent her jeans being removed but they slid down over her hips and halfway down her thighs. Stan stopped and looked at her.

"Now there's a pretty sight." He said. "I love watching a beautiful woman being undressed." He looked at the guys who were holding her feet. "Get her shoes off for goodness sake." He instructed, "How're you going to get her jeans off over her shoes?"

Jackie felt hands lift her feet and undo the laces of her shoes. Her shoes were removed and dropped on the floor. "There, that's better. Now the jeans"

Willing hands pulled her jeans down her legs and off to join her shoes on the floor. As her jeans came off she tried to kick out but hands grabbed her ankles and she was once again pined to the seat. "Now, now," said Stan quietly, "I don't think it's a good idea to struggle love do you? Better just enjoy yourself is best."

Jackie looked up into Stan's face. He was smiling gently down at her and stroking her thighs. He could see absolutely nothing wrong with this and she realised that it had probably happened many times in the past. She was just the current girl being stripped on the back seat on the way home from the game.

She looked up at Alan who was still smiling down at her with an amused look on his face and suddenly the fight left her. He looked down at her and smiled. "Enjoy," he mouthed.

"Let's have the jacket now," said Stan and her jacket was pulled up and off her arms. "And the jumper," he said once the jacket was gone and the jumper was also pulled up over her head and down her arms and away. She was being stripped of her clothes with a casual efficiency.

"And a T-Shirt!" said Stan as the jumper was removed. "You certainly intended to keep warm today didn't you? Still," he said, "keeps the interest high doesn't it? Peeling them off layer by layer."

Jackie lay there on the back seat of the rocking bus and watched her attackers almost dispassionately. It was almost as if it were happening to someone else. Streetlights continued to flash past alternately illuminating the scene with a weird orange glow before plunging the bus back into darkness and shadow.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like a drink?" Stan asked solicitously. "Might need one before the evenings over." Jackie nodded and the hand was removed from her mouth to be replaced by the wet neck of a beer bottle. She drank deeply, almost choking on the gassy liquid due to the position she was in. "

Take it easy lass, don't want you to choke now do we?" he asked and rubbed her tummy under the T-shirt. A hand wiped the beer from her mouth and chin. "Happy to get you drunk love but we do need to keep you alive don't we?"

Jackie looked up again into Stan's face and wondered what was going on in his head? How could he get to the point where he thought that this was normal and acceptable behaviour? Come to that how the hell did she get to this point? How the hell did she end up here nearly naked on the back seat of bus with half a football team waiting to get their hands on her?

She could feel that the hands that had been holding her feet had now moved higher and were holding her knees, keeping her legs open, stretching her panties tight across her mound.

Stan brushed a strand of hair from off her forehead. "My but you are a pretty one." He said, running his hand down her body, letting it come to rest on her hip. "You are one of the best this clubs had; and that's saying something!" he added almost proudly. Stan stroked his thumb across her mound through her panties and Jackie stiffened. "Not yet lass." Stan said. "Don't get too excited yet. Have to get you naked before the fun starts."

He looked across her at the man holding her hands "Let's have the T-shirt off then," he said and hands reached forward and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt, tugging it up over her breasts and then over her head, finally to be pulled off and discarded. Absurdly she hoped that they were looking after her clothes and that she would get them back when this was over.

Stan smiled broadly at the sight of her bra cover breasts. He ran his hands lightly over them and smiled again at the guys surrounding him, "By God but these are the real things," he said, "smallish but good and firm, not like that last one, all padded and pretend". He gently squeezed her breasts again. "Nope, these are the real things alright." There were quiet laughs from the shadows around her.

"Get on with it Stan," a voice said by Jackie's feet, "you always take all bloody day over getting their clothes off."

"Best part my lad," said Stan releasing his grip on her breasts and sitting back. "Still, I suppose you are right". He looked at Alan. "Have you had her?" he asked and Alan nodded. "Good," said Stan and he turned to the shadowy figures around him "who's turn for the bra?"

"Me. My turn," said a youngish voice to the side. Jackie looked as a face materialised above her, it was one of the younger members of the team, Danny his name was, and incongruously she remembered his playing on the wing. "It's my turn this time," he said pushing forward until he was kneeling alongside her prostrate form.

Stan leant back to give the lad room. Carefully Danny reached under Jackie and searched for the clasp to her bra. He fumbled ineffectually with it for a few seconds before reaching under her with both hands lifting her torso off the seat slightly and finally the clasp came undone.

He smiled up at Stan as if he had just completed some feat of immense difficulty. He hooked his finger into the front of her bra and gently tugged, the bra came loose at the front and Jackie knew that the material was now only loosely covering her breasts; she could feel the collective excitement growing in the darkness around her.

Somewhere in the last few minutes Jackie realised that her fear had somehow disappeared and that she was now following the events with an almost detached interest. In a perverse sort of way she found herself being pleased that they found her attractive and that the comments on her body were appreciative.

"Unveiling time," Danny said and Jackie snapped back into reality; he reached forward and with trembling hands, he lifted her bra and pushed it up off her breasts. Her nipples puckered in the cool air and Jackie looked down at her exposed breasts.

"Bloody lovely," said Stan admiringly, "absolutely bloody lovely. Nicest pair of tits I've seen in a long time." Once again Jackie felt an illogical sense of pride that they found her breasts worthy of such praise. Street lights flashed by for a moment, washing her breasts and the expectant faces above her with the almost demonic orange neon glow.

A hand reached out of the sudden darkness and the bra was lifted over her head and slid up off her arms and away. Stan leaned forward and took one puckered nipple between his fingers. Jackie stiffened again. "Take it easy lass" he said quietly. "We've not seen what you've got between yer legs yet. If it's as beautiful as the rest of you, as I am sure it will be, then we are in for a rare treat."

Jackie began to squirm under the pressure from his fingers on her nipple. Stan laughed, "I told yer. Yer don't want to peak yet lass," he said smiling, "you've got a long night in front of you yet." He looked around him. "Hasn't she lads?"

Numerous voices sounded their agreement in the darkness. "Shall we see what's she's got between her legs?" Stan asked to more sounds of agreement and as the coach rocked steadily on into the night he leaned forward and slowly began to ease her knickers down over her hips. A cheer went up as the first pubic hairs come into view. A couple of the younger guys begin to chant 'Off! Off!' quietly but a look from Stan quietens them. "Easy lads, removing a lasses knickers is a serious do and needs some respect."

He tunelessly began to hum a few bars from 'The Stripper' as he eased her knickers down, slowly exposing her soft vee of pubic hair. A ripple of laughter mixed with a couple of appreciative 'look at that' came from the shadows in the darkness. Jackie looked down the length of her near naked body.

She could feel the eyes drinking her in, she could feel their need, their lust. She could feel herself getting wet. She tried hard to stop the feelings beginning in her groin but their need for her was almost palpable and her body was responding.

She watched, unable to take her eyes from the scene, as Stan ran his fingers through her pubic hair; she shivered at the touch. Stan looked at her and smiled, "That's a nice snatch you've got there. I appreciate nice pubic hair."

Orange light flashed across his coldly smiling face again putting Jackie in mind of a Devil. He slowly hooked his finger into the front of her pants and pulled them down another inch and she realised that the top of her vagina must now be in plain view.

"Ah lads," Stan said dramatically looking around, "what have we here now?" and he ran the back of his finger up the length of her sex. Jackie shivered at the touch and Stan laughed. "She'll be an easy one," he said.

Almost as if getting bored he suddenly reached for the sides of her knickers and pulled them down to her ankles and the then off her feet. "Who wants these?" he asked and a hand reached out and took them. "Let's see her then shall we?" said Stan and the hands holding her ankles opened her legs.

Stan peered between her legs intently before reaching forward and running his finger along the length of her lips. "Nice," he said appreciatively. "Young and fresh." Using two fingers he opened her up and inspected her.

With his other hand he ran a finger between the open folds of her lips which were shining wetly in the intermittent light. Jackie could feel her juices beginning to flow as his fingers probed between her legs. She tried to keep from showing how aroused she was becoming. A bodiless hand reached out of the darkness and took her nipple between its fingers.

Stan continued his intimate exploration, gently folding back her lips, opening her to the gaze of the others in the darkness. The hand at her breast began to roll her nipple with more determination. Stan exposed her clitoris with a small triumphal sound. "Ah, here we are boys. The heart of the matter."

He took the small nub of sensitive skin between two fingers and pulled experimentally' Jackie cried out in surprise at the sudden assault. "And very sensitive it is too," he said almost to himself.

The dual effect of the hand at her nipple and the intense pressure between her legs was now beginning to have its effect and Jackie could feel herself beginning to slip down towards the start of a climax. She bit her lip as Stan again pulled on her clitoris, holding her open with his fingers to get a better purchase, pushing the skin back off the small sensitive head, masturbating it like you would a penis.

Jackie looked around frantically for help; someone to stop this happening to her, but all she could see was eager shadowy forms, hands occasionally bathed in orange light reaching out to touch her, glowing eyes fixed on her body and Stan's intrusive hands at her sex.

Her stomach muscles tightened and she began the rise to the end she knew she could not avoid. Holding the skin of her clitoris back with the fingers of one hand Stan began to draw the ball of his other thumb gently over the now extremely sensitive head of her clitoris. Jackie stifled a cry.

Stan paused to dip his thumb lightly into her vagina to lubricate the thumb with her juices before again gently stroking her clitoris. Jackie arched as the climax grew and took hold, slowly her hips lifted to meet the stroke of Stan's thumb. The hand on her breast began to pull on her nipple and the climax gathered in intensity until it finally crashed over her and she spasmed, trying desperately to close her legs against the against the hands that held them open.

With a groan she slumped back onto the seat. Stan smiled and sat back to admire his handiwork, "One," he said and laughed. "The first of many eh lads?" He asked to general murmurs of agreement.

Slowly he ran his fingers down her between the lips of her vagina and with a theatrical flourish he put them in his mouth and sucked the juices off with a loud smacking of his lips. "Ah, wonderful,l" he said with relish. He nodded to the man holding Jackie's hands above her head, "Give me one," he said and the man passed a hand to Stan.

Stan wrapped his fingers around hers so as to leave one of her fingers free before pushing her finger down between her own legs. She tried to struggle but realised that it was in vain, he is too strong for her. He drew her finger up through her own vaginal lips coating it with her own juices.

Holding up the wet captive digit he called out, "Does anyone want a taste? Its worth it believe me." A number of voices clamour for the prize but he put the finger into his own mouth and sucked it clean.

"Too late!" he crowed, "You'll all now just have to wait your turn; but let me tell you, she's wet, sweet and very juicy." A murmur of appreciation ran around the shadowy, gathered faces.

Suddenly Jackie heard Alan's voice behind the sea of shadowy figures and turning her head she saw him push through the press of bodies. "Don't forget who's first lads. I brought her, I get first shag." Stan looked up and with considerable and obvious reluctance Stan moved away to let him through.

Alan was suddenly looking down on her. "By God but you look good," he said. "Spread out for me like a dog's dinner." His eyes moved down her body, lingering between her legs. He leaned forward and stroked her cheek before standing up and unbuckling the belt of his jeans.

The lads around him nodded and muttered appreciatively as he unfastened the press stud and pulled down the zip. She heard their mutter calls of approval and encouragement 'go on Lad', 'start her off Alan' and the occasional 'after you boss'.

Alan took the accolades for granted, he was the boss and she was his present. Smiling at his audience he slowly and deliberately pushed his jeans down his thighs, his penis clearly jutting aggressively from beneath his t-shirt. He pulled his t-shirt up and over his head, dropping it on the seat to the side of him.

He stood there in the aisle of the bus, naked apart from his jeans around his calves, his penis proudly standing out before him. The crowd growled its approval. Smiling broadly he raised his arms above his head and gyrated his hips to make his penis jerk and bob.

The lads laughed at the obvious display of male dominance. Alan was proving his position as leader of the pack. Using one foot as a lever he pulled off one of his sneakers and pulled his leg clear of his jeans. He turned to his audience, "Let her go," he said and the hands holding Jackie disappeared. "I don't need anyone to hold my women when I fuck them. Do I love?" He asked resting his hand on her breast. In one movement he swung his leg over her and sat astride her prone body.

He stroked her face and then cupped her breasts, feeling for and finding her nipples. Hands pulled hair from her face, she looked up at him and he knelt above her. He was smiling; he was going to fuck her, performing for his audience and making her perform.

Another passing street light bathed him in its amber glow, painting him devil red, the tip of his penis glistening wetly in the light. She could feel his hands on her breasts, his fingers on her nipples and even in this position she suddenly felt the lurch of desire that Alan created every time he touched her.

She looked up at his smug, confident smile and realised yet again that he knew the complete hold he had on her. Even under these circumstances, stripped naked and held down by strangers on the back seat of a bus, about to be gang banged, he could still create that sudden rush of desire.

Letting go of her breasts he moved up her body and pushed his erect penis towards her face. She turned her head away and the crowd laughed. Alan took her face between his hands and turned her back to face him. "Now, now, love," he said quietly but loud enough for his audience to hear. "I want you to suck my dick for a minute. You'll do that for me won't you?" And he moved forward until the tip of his penis touched her lips.

She looked up the length of his body as he towered above her and she slowly, obediently, opened her mouth. "That's a good girl," he said with satisfaction and slowly he slid his penis into her mouth. She raised her head to make it easier and her lips engulfed the tip of his swollen dick.

"Fucking hell, he's broken her in well hasn't he?" she heard someone by her head say in admiration. "Couldn't get my woman to do that me." Alan looked up in the direction of the disembodied voice, "This one will. You'll get your turn to try her." Jackie tasted the precum in her mouth and she shivered slightly at his words. Alan slid his penis deeper into her mouth and slowly began to work it in and out between her lips.

"Come on Jackie," he said looking down on her, "wet it. You're not trying," and she worked her tongue up and down the shaft, wetting it with her saliva, making it slid in and out easier.

"That's better," he said and patted her cheek affectionately. He straightened up and looked around, "God but she sucks well," he said and someone patted his shoulder amid a smattering of muttered approval. He looked down and with a movement of his hips he withdrew his penis from her mouth. The movement took her by surprise and his penis popped out with an audible plop. He straightened up and straddling her chest he towered over her. His penis shone wetly with her saliva in the dim light. As he got off her he pulled her up by her shoulders until she was sitting upright and then he turned her until she was facing down the aisle, looking for all the world like a normal passenger, except that she was naked, and so was the man who now knelt in front of her. Holding her waist he pulled her hips forward to the edge of the seat and positioned himself between her legs.