Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

Reaching between her legs his fingers stroked the soft sensitive skin of her inner thigh, brushing lightly over her sex. Her lips opened and her eyes closed. I can see that she is already wet to the touch. The stranger paused, "I think I need to see your breasts now," he said quietly, Sue started at the question but did not answer, her eyes remaining firmly closed. "May I take it that I can proceed?" His fingers whisper up against her sex again and Sue shivered but again she did not answer. Good," he said, taking her silence for an affirmative.

Beginning at the bottom he undid the lowest button on her blouse. Sue opened her eyes and briefly looked down at his fingers. She made as if to speak but then stopped, her eyes returning to the figures moving unintelligibly on the screen in front of her. She had no idea what was happening in the film. All she knew was that she was now almost naked from the waist down, in a public cinema and that a total stranger was intent on removing the remainder of her clothes. She licked her lips but remained silent.

With practised fingers he moved up the front of her blouse, quickly and easily undoing each button in turn. He paused for a moment, as the last button came undone, before running his finger all the way down from her neck to the bottom of the blouse, as if to prove to Sue that he she was now completely undone. Then, with deliberate slowness he folded the two halves of the blouse back to the side, exposing her chest.

With the back of his fingers he brushed the skin above her belly button, moving upwards toward her plain white bra. He brushed over the bra and trailed his fingers across the fullness of her breasts. He brushed he blouse back onto her shoulders, tracing the line of her collar bone on each side. His fingers brushed across the top of the swell of her breasts again and he could see her chest heave in anticipation of exposure, of being released into his hands.

Leaning forward he reached one arm underneath her and she arched her back to help. He quickly unsnapped her bra and suddenly the material sprang free, lying loose upon her chest. She licked her lips, she tried to remain impassive as he continued to unclothe her; in quick succession he had removed her knickers and her skirt, now her blouse was open and pushed back on her shoulders and her bra lay open and useless and across her breasts; he now had her almost naked.

I waited for him to raise his hand to push her bra away, to expose her breasts as he had said he wanted; but instead he leaned closer and placed his hand low on her knee. Confused at this unexpected move Sue opened her eyes to look at him. He smiled back at her as, with infinite slowness, he trailed his hand up her inner thigh, slowly approaching her sex again, stroking and caressing the soft skin as he passed, savouring the warmth and the texture of the body he was undressing.

Finally his fingers finally reached her sex and her mouth opened in a soft, almost silent, "Oh!" He paused for a moment, stroking her soft, wet lips. Sue swallowed, the wetness between her legs giving lie to the dryness in her throat. His fingers toyed at the outside of her sex, gentling the lips open with his fingertips, luxuriating in the soft, wet, heat that radiated from her.

Slowly he parted her lips with his fingertips and smoothed them apart. Sue moaned and stretched her knees as though the stranger's fingers had opened them also. I watched his long, immaculately manicured, fingers leisurely move between her lips, touching, claiming, building, gradually stoking her desire. Sue shook her head slightly as his fingers slowly explored the outside of her open sex. She was rising to the touch of his fingertips which were already glistening wetly with her juices.

"You love this don't you?" He asked quietly and Sue's eyes opened wide in surprise. "You are very...," he searched for the right word, his voice soft, barely audible, "eager to be touched. I have already noticed how you love being undressed." He looked at her lying nearly naked under his hands and smiled, "Perhaps a little submissive maybe." Sue looked away. "You do love this don't you?" He asked again. "The being undressed, the sex." Without speaking Sue looked back at him and then at the hand that was still gently stroking at the wet and shining lips of her sex; she swallowed. "Can you feel that?" He whispered, "Can you feel how wonderful my fingers make you feel?" Nodding ever so slightly Sue looked at his hand again and licked her lips.

Slowly he inserted two fingers into her, sliding them slowly up to the knuckle. Sue stiffened and a small moan escaped her. The stranger smiled and his fingers began a slow steady movement inside her. "Wonderful isn't it?" He asked as Sue closed her eyes, She nodded again. "It feels the same for me," he said and she opened her eyes briefly,

"Really?" She asked.

He nodded. "Of course, what did you think? Now," he asked; his fingers still active inside her, "I am going to return to my original question." Sue looked confused. "I wonder what your breasts are like." He looked at her breasts but made no move to touch them. Sue looked up into his eyes; they were shining down on her in the half light. "Are they topped I wonder by beautiful, rosy pink nipples? " He asked, his eyes are fixed on hers, holding her attention as his fingers continue their steady motion inside her. Sue half closed her eyes as her breathing became laboured. His fingers worked their way deeper inside her and Sue squirmed, her legs open as wide as possible, her loose bra now askew across her chest, the shape of her breasts clearly visible under the loose material which barely covered them. "Tell me what your nipples are like?" He asked her, she shook her head, whether in answer to his question or to clear her head of it I was not sure. He slid his fingers deeper inside her again and she bit her lower lip to keep any sound from escaping.

"You want me to see your breasts don't you?" He said, a statement, not a question. "You want to show me your breasts don't you?" He asked and as if taken by surprise, Sue stopped moving. She looked at him but didn't say a word. His fingers kept moving between her legs, slowly in and out of her wet and open sex. "Answer me," he prompted, "you want me to look at your breasts don't you? They ache for me to touch them, to explore them, don't they? You want me to lift your bra and look at you, naked, lying here on a seat in the cinema with your legs open, a stranger with his fingers inside you, in public, making you come. That is what you want isn't it?"

Sue looked at him and shook her head slightly. The stranger smiled, "No? You don't want this?" His fingers moved wetly inside her making a soft squelching sound as her juices ran down his between her legs. "Perhaps a little late to reach that decision?" He pushed deeper inside her and Sue stifled a small cry.

"Now let me tell you what you are going to do." Sue looked into his shadowy eyes, half frightened, half mesmerised and bit her lip as his fingers moved inside her. "You are going to come for us; right here, right now." Sue looked at him, her eyes hooded, her hips following his fingers. "And we are going to watch you come; right here, laid between us." Sue glanced at me and then back to the stranger. "But not just any old come," he said quietly, "we want to see a real 'legs wide open', 'coming all over my fingers', come. Don't we?" he asked, including me without ever looking in my direction. Sue again glanced briefly at me and then back at the stranger.

"My young friend and I want to see you come for us, want to watch you squirm on my hand. You are naked, well, near enough; you have opened your legs for us. Now all you have to do is come. We are waiting. That's all you have to do, for now." Sue just lay there, nearly naked, legs apart, while his fingers continued to move inside her. She was lost and she knew it. His fingers and his words were breaking down the last of any inhibitions she may still have.

"Now Sue, my young friend and I" he continued, "want to watch you perform, we can already see everything you have to offer; all your body is open to us. You have let us undress you and now you are ours and we want to see you perform for us. We are waiting to watch you come. Are you going to come for us Sue?"

Sue lay and looked up at him, her hips rocking, impaled on the stranger's fingers, she could not have stopped her movement even if she had wanted to. "Are you going to come for us Sue?" The stranger repeated softly. Sue closed her eyes as if the question may disappear. The stranger laughed, "I know what may help you make up your mind," he said and his fingers slowed and he withdrew them. Sue groaned and she opened her eyes; even though his hands had withdrawn her hips continued their circular motion as if still impaled on his fingers. She watched his hovering hand with a desperate intensity; she wanted his fingers back inside her. The stranger smiled and placing his hand back on her sex he opened her lips with his fingers, her clitoris stood out proud and clear. He deftly drew his thumb across it. Sue jerked as though she had received an electric shock. "Ah!" he said, "I thought that may help," and he brushed his thumb across her swollen clitoris again causing Sue to groan fiercely and arch her back.

"Now," said the stranger, his thumb brushing her again, "I think you are going to come for us now, don't you?" Sue shook with the intensity of the feeling between her legs. The stranger stopped and leaned in closer, "And we are going to watch you come. Is that that OK Sue, can we watch you come for us?" Sue kept her eyes closed and didn't say a word but her hips strained up to find the fingers that had so cruelly deserted her. "I'm sorry Sue," the stranger said, "I didn't hear you. Did you say that you wanted to come?" He brushed her clitoris and she shuddered. "I'm sorry," he said and withdrew his hand again; Sue almost whimpered in frustration. "I didn't hear you." He brushed her clitoris again and a small groan escaped her lips. "Are you going to come for us?" He asked, running his fingers up the length of her sex, her hips following the movement, trying to recapture them. "Are you going to come for us?" He asked again and this time we hear a small, barely audible, "Yes."

The stranger smiled, "Did you say 'Yes'?"

Sue nodded, her hips searching for his fingers and said it again, "Yes."

"Good," he said and his fingers again brushed against her sex, Sue moaned with pleasure. "Oh, yes," he asked, stopping once more, "I forgot to ask," in desperation Sue's hips searched for his fingers, "can we watch you come?" Sue looked at him, her hips blindly keeping their rhythm, desperate for his fingers. "I said," he asked slowly as if talking to a child, "do you want us to watch you come?"

Sue swallowed hard and nodded. "Yes," she said. "I want you to watch."

"Very good, at least we now know where we stand." He slowly slid his fingers between her lips, sliding them deep inside her, his thumb again brushed her erect clitoris. Sue uttered a small sharp cry and she immediately began to shudder with the first throes of her approaching climax. He expertly began to take her higher, his fingers searching out her most sensitive places, his thumb keeping a constant pressure at the entrance to her sex.

Slow at first her hips began to rise off the seat, his fingers moved deeper inside her, till finally she arched and cried out, a series of small sounds as she climaxed around the strangers fingers. "Well done," the stranger offered as she slowly sank down in her seat, "that was certainly well worth watching." He opened her legs and withdrew his fingers from inside her and held them up for her to see. "A real come." He said. "All over my hands. You really did want that one badly didn't you?" He gently reinserted his fingers and rotated them slowly inside her. Sue softly moaned her protest. "This will help you through the aftershocks" he said, ignoring her protest. As if in response Sue shuddered as a mini climax washed through her.

His fingers still inside her, her shudders eventually subsided and her breathing began to return to normal. She lay between us, a slight sheen of sweat making her skin shine. The stranger smiled at me and with his free hand he stroked her legs and stomach. Sue slowly opened her eyes. "Ah, the young lady returns from her journey," he said with a smile. Sue lay unmoving while the strangers hand continued stroking her stomach and her hips, his fingers still slowly and gently moving between her legs.

"Isn't she beautiful?" He asked me and I nodded, watching his hand moving over her as she lay spread-eagled between us. Slowly he withdrew his fingers from inside her and Sue stirred slightly. He sat back a little and then leaned forward and brushed up her pubic hair with his fingertips. Sue lay quietly as the stranger inspected her small patch of golden curls. "Look how wet she is," he said almost in awe, speaking to himself, brushing down the wet and matted hair near her sex. Bending closer to inspect her between her legs he brushed the back of fingers across the outside of her lips; "and look how puffy her lips are," he said. Using both hands he opened her lips, holding them wide apart so we could both see inside her. "But still beautiful," he said, looking deep into her sex, "even here."

Although I knew she was listening to his every word Sue lay as though unconscious throughout this inspection. I wondered what she was thinking, laying there as the stranger carried out this most intimate of examinations. Still holding her sex wide open with one hand the stranger slowly inserted a finger inside her. "Beautiful," he said, rotating his finger before withdrawing it and inspecting the fluids that now coated it, "absolutely beautiful." He sat back and looked at the silent, almost naked girl, her sex and public hair glistening wetly in the half light.

Wondering why no one was touching her Sue slowly opened her eyes. The stranger was sitting back, smiling down at her. His eyes travelled appreciatively over her, lingering between her legs before returning to her face. "Truly beautiful," he murmured again. "But I think we have forgotten something don't you?" he asked her. Sue looked at him. "We haven't seen your breasts yet have we Sue?" He asked. Sue looked at him and then down; her bra lay almost useless across her small breasts. "And we want to see them don't we?" He looked at me briefly, "at least I do." She looked up into his eyes, he was smiling, "Show them to me."

For a moment Sue lay and looked at him. The stranger looked impassively back. "Show them to me Sue," he said, "like we agreed." Sue looked back at the stranger and licked her lips and then, freeing her hand from mine, she slowly lifted her bra clear of her breasts. The stranger and I watched in fascination as she moved the bra away, before letting it fall, leaving her breast exposed to our stare. They were indeed beautiful, small and full; her deep, pink nipples standing hard and erect in the faint silver light. I looked at them as if seeing them for the first time, the eroticism of the moment taking my breath. "Now I have truly seen a naked angel," the stranger said quietly.

He reached forward and almost reverently, moulded his hand to her breast, his finger and thumb lovingly taking and rolling her erect nipple. "Perfect," he breathed, "absolutely perfect." Leaning closer he now caressed her naked breasts with both hands, feeling their shape and texture, revelling in their movement. One arm went around her back and he lifted her bodily out of her seat towards him until, almost in awe, his lips closed on her nipple. He drew her nipple deep, suckling her into his mouth.

Sue's head fell back as she felt the strangers lips close on her breast. As he worshiped at her chest her hand moved to the back of his head, entangling in his hair, pulling him closer, encouraging him to drink deeper. She closed her eyes almost in rapture as his other hand found and captured her other breast. He ravished her, his lips and fingers feverishly cupping and suckling on her naked breasts.

Holding her breast with his hand and he moved his head back slightly to watch the nipple swell up between his fingers, he milked her breast, squeezing from the base, pulling forward to the tip, his lips descended to suckle the erect pink nipple at the same time. Responding to his desire Sue arched her chest up into his hands and mouth.

I watched as if in a dream as Sue curled herself around the stranger, frantically cradling his head into her chest, pulling him closer, burning in the white heat of his passion. Her breasts shone wet n the half light as his mouth moved over them, her nipples red and painfully erect. Their lust was contagious, appalled at my lack of will I found myself leaning forward to watch them. Sue's hips were off the seat as she gave herself up to the stranger's pleasure. My hand suddenly reached down between her open legs. Sue shuddered deeply as my fingers found their way between her wet and welcoming lips. Her sex drank me in, devouring my fingers as if it were a mouth. My thumb found her clitoris without effort, standing swollen and hard at the very apex of her sex. She cried out as I stroked it, her hand still deeply entwined in the stranger's hair, pulling his mouth down harder onto her breast. My fingers rolled inside her, moving of their own accord, touching and exploring the space so recently deserted by the stranger's hand. I could feel Sue, under this dual assault on her body, stretching her legs as wide as they would go, every sinew strained to breaking point.

My fingers ran slick with her juices as she instantly began to buck upon my hand. Small feral whimpers escaped from somewhere deep inside her. She clasped the strangers head to her chest as though she would drown if she let go, his lips and hands feasting hard upon her breasts. I inserted more fingers, filling her, working them deeper until she cried out.

And then her climax hit her and she came, crashing like a wave breaking upon the shore, gripping my fingers inside her, crushing the stranger to her chest, her breath a high strangled wail. She came again and again, shuddering and staggering from body wracking peak to peak; shuddering and gasping like a floundering fish. Slowly the spasms began to diminish in intensity, until eventually the shuddering stopped and she fell back onto the strangers arm, releasing her deathlike grip on my hand and his head. The stranger looked down into her exhausted face and slowly and lovingly, he lowered her back onto the seat, where she lay, limp and spent; a beautiful, naked rag doll.

Eventually the stranger looked up at me and smiled, "Glad you lent a hand. I thought you weren't going to join in there for a while."

I looked at him and then down at my hand, wet with her juices, "I hadn't really intended to, I guess I sort of got carried away on the moment."

The stranger smiled, "Your restraint was better than I could have managed."

I sat back staring at my hand, "You look embarrassed," he said, "are you sorry you joined in?"

I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts of visions of Sue's passion at the hands of the stranger. "I gave up embarrassment in favour of joining in."

The stranger gave a small laugh and looked down at Sue's spent, spread-eagled form. "She really is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," he muttered, half to himself. He reached out and touched a finger to a still erect nipple. "Simply beautiful," he said again, watching the nipple move under his finger. Sue stirred slightly but did not open her eyes. He looked up at me as his hand moulded itself to her firm, young breast. "I don't want this evening to ever end," he said.

I looked at him and nodded. "I understand," I said.

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers