Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers

"Well I'm looking now." Dave said appreciatively and Gwen smiled, feeling the warmth of the compliment somehow tingle between her legs. Leaning forward Jackie smoothed her hands across the top of Gwen's thighs. Gwen looked unsure as Jackie's hands moved over her. She looked around at the ring of faces watching her, looking at her body and the tingle between her legs grew in intensity, moistening her sex. Jackie felt her squirm and looked at Gwen and smiled.

Jackie smoothed her hands over the front of Gwen's thighs, gentling her like an animal, smoothing away her resistance. "Nice tights," she said, slowly pushing Gwen's skirt higher, out of the way, moving it up her thighs and onto her hips until her plain white knickers came into view, standing out clearly underneath the sheer white material of her tights. Gwen lay quietly, watching her growing exposure; her eyes darted back to Peter for reassurance but Peter's smile was fixed, he was not going to rock the boat, this was already further than he had ever dreamed of getting when he had earlier met her for a drink.

Moving very slowly so as not to spook Gwen and yet easily enough as if this was the most natural thing in the world, Jackie pushed Gwen's skirt up and over her hips, bunching it crudely at her waist before hooking her fingers into the waistband of her new white tights. Gwen made as if to say something but faltered as she felt Jackie slowly begin to ease her tights down over her hips. Gwen belatedly moved her free hand in a half hearted attempt to stop Jackie but I reached out and caught hold of it. I held her gently, restraining her. "Take it easy," I said quietly, comfortingly, "we don't want to ladder them do we? Tights are very expensive, aren't they?" Gwen gave a small, slightly confused nod. "Better to take them off then, before they get ruined."

"And anyway, we need to take them off to see the scar don't we?" Jackie added.

"Not all the way off do we?" Gwen asked in a quiet voice and Jackie smiled, "Better to be safe," she said, "we don't want to ladder them do we?"

Gwen cradled her drink to her chest and I held her other hand, stroking it reassuringly, even raising it to my lips and kissing the back gallantly. "Lift your bum a little," Jackie instructed, pulling the waist of Gwen's tights further down her hips. Gwen hesitated for a moment and then obediently raised her bum off the couch and the tights slid unresistingly down onto her thighs. Jackie shuffled back, pulling the tights down Gwen's legs to her ankles. Before Gwen could argue Jackie pulled them clear and handed them to Sue who turned and handed them to Peter. Peter took them almost reverentially, rolling them in his hands, quite obviously revelling in their smoothness and the residual warmth from Gwen's body.

Gwen now lay quietly between us, her skirt bunched high up on her hips. Her naked, long, shapely legs were wide open and Jackie sat between them alternatively stroking the sensitive inside of her thighs, making Gwen squirm, before intimately smoothing down the plain white material of her knickers over her stomach just above Gwen's sex. All eyes were following Jackie's hands, drawn by the prominent shape of Gwen's sex, clearly defined beneath the stretched white material. Jackie smiled reassuringly as she moved her hands smoothly over the soft white material. The fingers were comfortingly insistent, smoothing across the front of Gwen's pants, occasionally dipping briefly between her legs to brush against her sex before returning to the higher ground of her stomach, each foray between her legs causing Gwen's heart to lurch and her sex to tingle. With a start Gwen realised that Jackie was deliberately touching her, gently grazing her sex, turning her on and she found it strangely comforting. Slowly she closed her eyes as Jackie's fingers did their work.

We all watched Gwen slowly relax, watched mesmerised as Jackie's fingers drew attention to the slowly darkening patch of material covering Gwen's sex. "Getting wet I see," Jackie said quietly and Gwen's eyes shot open and she tried to close her legs but Jackie leaned forward again, "Now," she said in a quiet, matter of fact voice, "where were we?" Gwen looked blank for a moment as if struggling to understand the meaning of Jackie's words before a sudden flash of fear behind her eyes indicated that comprehension had dawned. "Ah yes," Jackie said, smiling, as if suddenly remembering what she was doing and her fingers again dipped briefly between Gwen's open legs to trace the length of her damp sex, "we were going to look at the scar!" Gwen's eyes glazed slightly at Jackie's touch between her legs and without giving her time to muster her thoughts Jackie smoothed her hands up the front of Gwen's pants.

"You really have got nice legs you know," Jackie offered quietly, "and a beautifully shaped mound." Gwen started and smiled half heartedly at the compliment, both confused and turned on at the same time, certain that she should not be letting this happen but desperately not wanting it to stop. The only thing she was certain of was that her clothes were disappearing and that it was her closest friends that were very publicly undressing her. "I've never really noticed before," Jackie continued, smiling sweetly, as her fingers dipped between Gwen's legs again, this time very deliberately travelling the full length of her rapidly moistening sex.

Smiling at Gwen's growing confusion, Jackie ran her hand across the front of Gwen's knickers, smoothing the already taut material. Confused and excited Gwen watched as Jackie smoothed away imaginary creases, the feel of Jackie's hands disturbing, warming and exciting. Gwen watched as the hand continued to move across her flat stomach. "And really nice knickers," Jackie added seductively stretching the material tight, further emphasising the shape of Gwen's sex nestling clearly and softly between her open legs.

Feeling her self control slipping Gwen fixed her eyes on Peter and tried to ignore the hands which continued to intimately glide over the front of her knickers and that dipped between her open legs to graze briefly and tantalizingly along the length her sex. Her hips moved slightly with each touch between her legs, following the drawn out pull of the fingers as they moved over her. She was aware of the eyes of her friends seeming to crowd in around her, watching her every move, savouring every shudder of her growing sexual desire; and she knew that they are waiting, in full anticipation that before they have finished, they will open her up, lay her bare and see her cum.

She cast around for something to say, something to save the situation, to halt the rapid descent towards public exposure and the growing and real possibly of actual sex. In desperation she suddenly blurted out that the knickers she was wearing came from a local retail chain store, famous in the UK for its underwear. A nervous outburst that sounded foolish the moment it had left her mouth.

"Really?" Jackie smiled, looking at the others and hiding her smile, her fingers travelling freely between Gwen's open legs and over her sex. "I thought so," she said, continuing with her intimate smoothing action, causing Gwen to shiver slightly as her thumb brushed casually over her sex. Gwen tried not to squirm as Jackie gently slipped her fingers under one of the legs of the knickers, lightly grazing the sensitised skin beneath. She rubbed the soft material between her finger and thumb as if for inspection; the action pulling the material tighter, further highlighting the shape and form of Gwen's sex. She pulled the material out, following the shape of it down between Gwen's legs, pulling it away from the skin, offering a brief and tantalizing glimpse of the pink lips of Gwen's sex before she let the soft material spring back into place. Without any pretence Jackie smoothed the material back over Gwen's sex, causing Gwen to quietly moan and her hips to rise to meet her fingers. Smiling around at everyone Jackie leaned forward and slowly and deliberately pressed the material between the lips of Gwen's sex. Gwen stiffened and groaned quietly, her senses suddenly and totally focused on Jackie's fingers as they pushed the soft white cotton of her knickers into the crease of her already damp sex, the fingers unhurried, almost casual in their intimacy. She knew that the others were watching; she knew that her sex, or the line of her sex, and her growing need, was now clearly on display. She was blushing, she could feel the heat spreading across her chest and up through her face, a blush born of equal parts sexual stimulation and desperate embarrassment. She was terrified that she would soon cum in front of them and desperate that she wouldn't, that Jackie would stop touching her and would leave her writhing in front of them, humiliated and unfulfilled.

Gwen knew her composure was rapidly disintegrating and that she was now almost completely out of control. In desperation she looked at Peter for some support, for some sort of help and guidance before Jackie's, or anybodies, fingers found their way fully into her sex and she ended up cuming in front of them, a star turn giving a solo performance, open legged and humiliated. But Peter just looked back blankly, mesmerized by the sight of Jackie's fingers exploring and defining the shape of his girlfriends sex.

Jackie sat back and surveyed her handiwork. Gwen's sex was now clearly visible for us all to see, the indented line of white cotton between her legs profiling the contours and shape of her lips and Jackie could tell from the heat and humidity emanating from her sex that Gwen was clearly suffering from a growing need for further attention. "Ah yes" she said again, running her hands over Gwen's thighs and stomach, noting with a smile the soft sexual twitch of Gwen's hips, "the scar." Gwen opened her eyes, confused and more than a little panicked as she tried to make sense of the words, "What?"

"The scar," Jackie repeated, "you are going to show us the scar."

"Am I?" Gwen said in a small voice, looking at Jackie's hands resting easily on the white material of her knickers. Dave leaned in close to her ear, "A little Dutch courage?" he asked, taking her hand and moving her drink closer to her lips.

"What?" she asked as she tried to focus on his words, the alcohol blurring the distinction between Dave's face close up against hers and Jackie's floating strangely disjointedly between her legs. She could feel Jackie's breath against her thighs and Dave's against her cheek, both strangely comforting, both strangely disturbing. She looked at Dave as though she did not recognise him.

"A little Dutch Courage?" he said again, indicating the drink her hand.

She looked at the drink as if seeing it for the first time. Comprehension flooded through her followed immediately by the need to explain, "I don't need it," she said refusing the drink, "I'm not drunk. I don't need drink to enjoy myself." Knowing she was babbling she looked down at Jackie between her legs, "I'm not a virgin you know!"

Her words bounced off the wall of startled faces. She had blurted them out before she realised what she was saying. There was a moments silence as the meaning washed through them. Peter's eyes went wide in shock as, slowly, all faces swung around to him.

"Don't look at me!" Peter stuttered in surprise. "It's nothing to do with me!"

Gwen looked stricken as her own words echoed in her head. She tried to sink back into the couch, to make herself smaller, to disappear. Jackie turned back to face her smiling ruefully, "Well! You sly old bugger! And I always thought you were a prude. How did you keep that one quiet? Come on now, spill the beans, who was it?"

"No-one," said Gwen wishing desperately that she had kept her mouth shut. "At least, no-one you know."

Jackie looked hard at her friend realising that there was much more to this than she could possibly have guessed but she quickly covered it with a laugh and she leaned forward between Gwen's open legs. "Well then," she said "if you're not a virgin, then showing us your little old appendix scar won't be any big deal will it?" and without waiting for a response she took hold of the waistband of Gwen's knickers and slowly began to work them down off her waist. Gwen watched in dazed fascination as Jackie eased the soft material down over her hips, inch by inch, until with one slow motion pull they slid down over her gently rounded tummy, coming to rest just above the soft mound of her pubic hair Gwen squirmed a little as we all gazed in rapt silence.

"Oh dear," Jackie said quietly, smiling up at her, drifting her fingers across the newly exposed skin, "I didn't mean to pull them down that far." Gwen just lay there, her knickers now a narrow band of material across her groin, just barely covering her sex and her pubic hair. She was losing the fight to stay covered, to stay clothed. The hands at her tummy confused her and the wetness between her legs was beginning to demand an answer. She didn't even notice as I took the drink from her hand and passed it back over my shoulder to Peter who was again watching the proceedings with a happy, slightly stupid, grin on his face.

Turning back to face her I reached over and placed my hand flat on the smooth skin of her exposed stomach. Gwen started at my touch and looked at me as I gently expanded my fingers, feeling the dry warmth and soft texture of her skin. "Nice." I said, taking my hand away, "very nice indeed. You're a lucky man Pete," I said over my shoulder, "a very lucky man to have all this coming." Pete just looked at me, missing the innuendo completely, smiling happily, saying nothing.

Dave's hand replaced mine, "Oh yes," he said the tips of his fingers gliding over her skin of her exposed tummy. "Oh yes," he said, "very nice indeed."

"Let's have a look shall we," Jackie said, shoeing our hands away with a smile. Gwen lay unmoving between us, almost allowing us to unclothe her now as we wanted, to take more and more liberties; she was now all but a passenger in the proceedings, passive, being drawn along by the events and her own growing desires.

"A look at what?" She said in a small dry voice.

"At the scar silly," Jackie replied leaning forward and taking the waistband of Gwen's knickers delicately between a finger and thumb. Sensing no resistance she pulled one side of the front of the garment down a little further to reveal a short, faded, pink and slightly puckered scar line to the side of her lower stomach. "Ta-dah!" she said quietly, like a conjurer revealing the undamaged watch at the end of a trick, or some cheap presenter revealing a valuable item to their audience. "Ladies and Gentlemen," she said, "the scar!" She looked up at Gwen who just lay there, watching her own unveiling in silence while, like a group of students at some anatomy lecture, we all leaned forward for a better look.

Holding the front of Gwen's knickers with one hand Jackie traced the faint line of the scar with her fingertips. "Nothing much to write home about is it?" she asked looking up at Gwen, who in turn was looking down at her scar as if it belonged to someone else. "Hardly anything to see at all," she said. Gwen's eyes widened further as Jackie s fingers reached the bottom of slightly raised scar tissue. She involuntarily tried to close her legs but Jackie was kneeling between them. Jackie's fingers continued on down past the scar, over the loose material of her knickers, to dip briefly between her legs, the back of her fingers brushing across the clearly visible indentation of her sex. The touch sent sudden sharp, warm, warnings racing up through her body and she inhaled sharply, not failing to understand that Jackie's finger at her sex was a poignant indicator as to where all this was leading; and she shuddered at the thought.

Dave leaned forward, "Can I touch? I've never seen an appendix scar before," he said quietly and before Gwen could answer Dave slid his hand under Jackie's and gently ran his fingers along the length of the scar. "Oh yes," he said appreciatively, rolling his pleasure through the sound. "Really soft skin" he murmured, his fingers opening to feel the smooth skin on either side of the scar. Gwen squirmed nervously at the feel of his fingers, moving easily and intimately over the sensitive skin so close to her mound.

"Let me have a feel" I said and again my fingers quickly replaced Dave's. Gwen started and made to speak but no sound came out, she was unsettled and distinctly aroused by the rapid change of hands touching her so intimately. I ran my fingers along the slightly raised ridge of pale pink skin, feeling the puckered run of the scar. It ended abruptly, just above and to the left of her pubic mound. I stroked lower, moving down until I found the waistband of her knickers. I pushed it even lower down her stomach. The first curls of pubic hair escaped from under the edge of the material and we all stopped for a moment and stared silently at the stray wisps.

Gwen watched, unable or unwilling to take control, a mixture of desperation and despair in her eyes. She looked around for her drink as we all leaned forward to get a better look at the itinerant, intimate hairs. Watching her face I finally slid the tips of my fingers under the waistband of her knickers. Gwen looked at me as if surprised by the audacity, the overtness, of the act but there was no outcry, just a look of disbelief bordering on incredulity that my fingers were finally inside her knickers. Arching my fingers I tented the thin strip of material away from her skin on the back of my hand and I peeked inside. The silence was palpable, the look on Gwen's face unfathomable. I smiled and flexed my fingers beneath the snow white material. My fingers walked down over her mound to the point where her thighs met and her pubic hair stopped. I could feel the heat of her sex through my fingertips. Gwen swallowed and closed her eyes as in the darkness my fingertips lightly touched the top of her sex.

I pressed down slightly and her lips opened to accept the tip of my finger. Gwen gasped slightly as for the first time the tip of my finger registered the intimate warmth and moistness of her. At the slight noise Jackie smiled, they had all watched the movement of my hand beneath the material of her knickers and all realised that I was now touching her sex. I raised my wrist until the material finally slid down the back of my hand exposing her pubic mound. Gwen looked at me, lost and undone, "You've got red pubes." I said quietly.

Gwen blinked and nodded, "Yes," her voice barely audible, her eyes wide as saucers, "same as on my head." She tried to make light of it but her voice trailed away. With one fingertip still resting between the lips of her sex, retaining her focus, the remainder drew small circles in the luxuriant red hair.

I smiled, "I've never seen red pubes before. Have you ever seen red pubes?" I asked Dave and Peter who both shook their heads gazing at the soft mass of fiery pubic hair. "Do you want to see them properly?" I asked and they both nodded. "Look at this," I said and on cue Jackie reached forward and pulled the knickers down off Gwen's hips and onto her thighs, Gwen made a small, futile, protest but Jackie continued peeling the damp garment away from Gwen's sex. Their usefulness over they finally slid clear of her hips and down her thighs. Jackie finally pulled them down her legs and sat back slightly so that we all could share the view.

There was not a sound as everyone stared. Gwen froze and looked despairingly up at the ceiling as her knickers slid away, her humiliation and embarrassment total. Yet she knew we had been coming to this all along, she had known that before the afternoon was over we would have her legs open and her sex on very open and very public display.

TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers