Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers slid easily between her lips and she moaned with pleasure. He gently pressed and she opened under his touch, a flower, a secret garden, a new world waiting to be explored. His fingers disappeared inside her, sliding into her softness, her juices coated his fingers; the same warm, velvet world he had just glimpsed between Sue's legs. He moved deeper inside her, his fingers touching dark, secret places that until now he had only ever dreamed of, only imagined; and his imaginings had fallen well short of the reality he now encountered. He explored, his fingers turning and delving, touching every part; his other hand now flat on her lower tummy, across her pubic hair, holding her hips down and still so he could get deeper inside her, savour her sweetness, fingers in the honey jar.

Gwen shuddered as Peter's fingers moved inside her. She moaned and pressed down on his hand, her juices running freely down between her legs. First Jackie and now Peter, Gwen was rolling from climax to climax, she didn't care who was watching or what they wanted, she just wanted their hands on her or in her.

We watched Peter at work, his hand deep between Gwen's legs, his fingers deep inside her, constantly moving, turning, occasionally reappearing slick with her juices. Now that Peter had finally got started Dave joined in, taking her breast in his hand and hefting its weight again, rolling his palm over its fullness before taking her nipple and working it between his thumb and finger. Peter looked around at the watching faces; his own a picture of awe and wonder. "This is fantastic!" he breathed as Gwen moaned and pushed down harder onto his hand. Peter pushed back, all the time moving deeper, finding the rhythm that would cause Gwen to vibrate, to begin to moan and shake, like a pot slowly coming to the boil,

We left him to it. Now he had gotten started he was doing alright on his own, without any help; besides, sex with a girlfriend is not something friends can offer much help with, especially when they are themselves playing with her breasts. As Peter lost himself between Gwen's legs Dave and I contented ourselves with her breasts, cupping and rolling them, teasing her nipples. She responded to our ministrations but her rising climax was reserved for Peter and we knew it. It was as private an act between two people as group sex between friends could possibly be.

Almost as one Sue and Jackie moved forward on either side of him, closing the circle, watching enviously. A tight knit knot of friends centred around Gwen, lying totally naked, almost flat on her back, on the couch, Dave and I to either side of her with Peter kneeling between her legs. Sue knelt at my knee, her arms and chin resting on my thigh, her face almost level with Gwen's hips, her eyes totally focussed on Peter's fingers busy deep inside her sex. She licked her lips as she watched and I knew that she was wishing it was her laid there naked between us, being used, being made to come. I could feel her need vibrating gently through her as she curled up to my leg. Like a bookend Jackie sat on the other side of Peter, resting between Dave's legs, her hands almost involuntarily stroking the inside of Dave's thigh, drawing his attention as she also watched Peter's fingers moving wetly between her best friends legs.

Gwen raised her head and looked around her, her eyes dulled with lust, she looked up at Peter, his head down, his mop of black hair hanging forward, his fingers buried deep between her legs; and then at the others, craning forward, watching Peter having sex with her while Dave and I held her breasts; and she briefly wondered once again how she had come this, so suddenly and so unexpectedly; and then Peter moved his fingers again and she groaned and her head fell back, her eyes closed, her thoughts frozen by sensations between her legs.

She opened her legs wider, letting him in, his fingers moved deeper, exploring, probing and she began to rise again, her climax gathering momentum as her thoughts imploded. "Stroke her clitoris," Jackie offered to Peter who glanced around, he was so engrossed with Gwen that he was almost startled to find Jackie at his side.

"What?" he asked, bemused, his concentration still with his fingers buried deep inside Gwen.

"Her clitoris," Jackie said again, "bring her off." Peter looked uncomprehendingly back at his hand moving, slowly and steadily between Gwen legs, his fingers covered and shining with Gwen's juices. "Help her to come," Jackie explained as if to a child, "it's very intense." Overwhelmed by sensation Peter struggled to understand the words so Jackie leaned forward and gently pushed aside the hand that was resting on Gwen's pubic hair and she showed him Gwen's clitoris standing hard and erect. "Her clitoris," Jackie explained, touching it with a fingertip, Gwen immediately bucked and tried to move her hands to between her legs but Dave and held her, allowing the sex education to continue. "You try it now," Jackie proposed as Peter registered Gwen's reaction to the touch, "Put your thumb on it," she said and she took his thumb and turned his hand until his thumb rested lightly in the air, just above the small erect clitoris. "Now stroke it gently, very gently. Roll your thumb over it. That's it," she said as Peter rotated his thumb on the small, nub of flesh. "Keep your fingers inside her," she instructed and Gwen groaned at the instruction and the resulting pressure as his fingers slid back inside her sex. "Just add the thumb," Jackie said and Peter lowered his thumb onto the sensitive head.

At his touch Gwen's hips immediately rose off the couch to meet his fingers and Peter smiled, the sudden triumphant smile of a man that has recognised that this trick, this knowledge, had given him almost complete control over the body beneath his hands; and the knowledge surged through him, his hands became suddenly sure in their touch, his thumb deft in its control of her clitoris as though he was born to it, as if he had been doing it all his life. His mastery was complete; he manipulated her until she surged up and into her climax, her body vibrating like an instrument as his fingers strummed inside her. Her body arched as Peter played her skilfully up to and through the first crescendo, the first crashing wave of her climax. She shook as his fingers lifted her, her legs strained wide apart, her teeth clenched; every muscle strained. He never stopped and we took our cue from him, he kept his fingers and thumb moving, we handled her breasts and her nipples. We drove her straight from her first peak into her second and finally into a third and she rose to each climax like a boat to a wave We could see every sinew in her body stretch taut as she rose up to meet each crest. Peter rode her like a champion, prolonging the ecstasy, keeping the momentum going through the troughs before bringing her up again for the next one; until he stopped, and she collapsed; she was done and she sank slowly back onto the sofa spent and exhausted, trembling, her body sheathed in sweat.

Peter slowed his rhythm and she deflated around his fingers, limply, softly collapsing like a punctured inflatable doll.

Peter looked up his eyes alight, he did not want to stop, he was delirious with excitement, rampant with knowledge and new found power. As his fingers withdrew the girls let out their collectively held breath with a hiss like steam escaping between locked teeth. They had been with Gwen through every pulse of her climaxes, living each and every one, growing wet at the sight and the sounds, secretly jealous, wishing it had been them beneath his hands and not her. Jackie sat back and stared at the naked girl spread out on the sofa. She ran her hands over her thigh and felt the sweat and the heat. Gwen stirred exhaustedly and tried to move away from the touch. Jackie shook her head and sighed, "Wow," she said quietly to Peter, "are you sure you've never done that before?" Peter shook his head, still staring at Gwen lying naked and open before him.

"Way to go Moby," Dave said, quietly impressed with his friend's performance, "way to go."

Jackie suddenly looked up at Peter, a puzzled expression on her face. "So why do they call you Moby?" she asked.