Summer Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he reached the material of her knickers he carried on, stroking up the side of her mound and then back, across the top of her sex, before reversing his path back down the other side of her mound and back down onto her thighs; boxing her sex, outlining his target, defining his intent. And Sue knew it and despite herself she found herself beginning to tingle with this soft and dangerously delicious attack, the memory of his fingers still lingering upon her sex. She vainly tried to disassociate herself from the feel of the fingers that were again tracing the outline of her sex; reminding herself of the danger that the Vicar represented and trying not to succumb to the glorious warmth that was spreading through her groin, the slow building fire that his fingers were starting, desperately reminding herself to keep her legs together.

Taking the material at the waist of her knickers between his finger and thumb he gently pulled the front lower down on her hips, baring most of her stomach. He moved slowly giving her time to react, but apart from a sudden stillness there was no resistance from her this time. He ran the flat of his palm over the newly exposed skin of her stomach, feeling the soft warmth, the soft fine hairs that promised more that was still hidden beneath the material of her knickers. His fingers strayed lower, taking the material with them until he grazed the edge of her pubic hair and then he stopped, only his fingertips moving, making small circles in the curly blond hair. He felt rather than heard her sharp intake of breath, the sudden concentration of her attention, the quickening as he neared the centre of her.

Suddenly he needed to see her, to see what his fingertips had felt, to see what she kept closed and secret in her knickers, what she had defended so valiantly all day and was only now, under duress and with great reluctance, surrendering. Hooking his finger into the waistband of her knickers he pulled the front down, working his finger from side to side, stretching the tired elastic at the waist, working it lower until he had completely revealed the shock of golden curls nestling in the v of her groin.

She stood stock still as he finally exposed her, as he sat before her and stared at her. She knew she should try to stop him, push him away, pull her kickers back up or cry out but she just stood there while he stared, terrified and turned on in equal measure. Slowly, as she knew he must, he pulled the material lower, wanting to see all of her, his fingers reaching in and pushing the material down and away from between her legs until finally, for the first time, he could see her properly, the tip of her sex visible below the small sea of curls. He leaned closer and breathed in the scent of her, a faint trace of flowers mixed with the heady scent of sex, the same scent that had haunted his fingers from their encounter earlier.

Sue trembled slightly, she could feel his eyes peering between her legs, staring at her the way she was beginning to realise that all men seem to do when they see her sex; a mystery to her that something so mundane could exercise so much power. She could feel his fingers holding the front of her knickers down, exposing her for him to look at, his face bare inches away from her sex. And she could feel herself moistening under the intensity of his scrutiny, and she realised suddenly that despite the Vicar she was craving the attention, looking for his touch, waiting for it. The skin on her stomach still tingled from his fingers. His face was so close she could feel his breath between her legs, moving soft against her sex. The hand at her waist held her gently but firmly, keeping her where he wanted her while his other slowly worked the front of her knickers lower, exposing her, laying her bare, laying her open, the delicious surrender. His fingers hovered fitfully, caught between exposing her completely now or to stick to his plan to slowly break her down, steal her will.

He was not sure that she was ready to break and so almost reluctantly he gently released the front of her knickers, letting them slowly return to shape, covering her again and he sat back, his breathing returning to normal. He stared for a moment at her covered mound and he suddenly realised that his own hands were shaking with the emotion of the moment. Pulling himself together his hand dipped briefly between her legs, bushing lightly across her sex and Sue shivered at the fleeting touch. It was not the touch she had anticipated, his finger sliding inside her and she briefly wondered if she was disappointed or not and she also released her breath slowly, not realising she had been holding it.

He moved on, keeping to his self imposed agenda, working methodically, stoking her thighs front and back, his fingers trailing across her waist and her stomach; and she realised what he was doing, that he was seducing her, making her want him. And it was working; and she had to try to force herself not to relax into it, to keep her slowly disintegrating composure together, and her legs. His fingers were making her shiver and she could feel herself getting moist. 'God but he's good', she thought in despair, slowly succumbing to the delicious feel of his slowly moving hands. And he kept moving, drawing whirls of excitement from her and she found herself looking forward to his light touches between her legs, the brief sparks he was creating that was starting a slow fire in her sex. He was drawing her out, turning her on; despite her resistance, her position, he was making her want his touch.

Suddenly he could resist no longer, the short sight of her lingered behind his eyes, a vision to be revisited and his hand slid between her legs, his fingers closing gently to cup her sex. It was such a soft touch she could hardly feel it and yet even so the touch was like a jolt of electricity between her legs and she bit her lip, her hands tightly gripping the stage in front of her. He held her there, floating on his fingers, the gentle pressure squeezing the breath from her lungs. Her eyes became slightly unfocussed as she desperately tried not to concentrate on the hand between her legs. He pressed very gently, once again feeling the length of her through the thin material of her knickers. His fingers moved slowly, exploring the shape and the feel of her and she groaned softly as she tried to keep herself together. She was taken aback by the force of her reaction, at just how turned on she was, how completely and overwhelmingly aware of his touch. Riding on his fingers she felt as if she could cum with this simple devastating pressure on her sex.

His fingers kept moving over her, small light circles with his fingertips, pressing gently and she knew he could feel her wetness slowly soaking into the thin material beneath his fingers; and she blushed with embarrassment that she could be so easily seduced. He traced the line of her, his fingers moving softly over her already swollen lips, gauging their shape and their texture. His index finger pressed more firmly into the centre of her sex, softly pushing the material of her knickers into the shallow hollow between her lips, soaking up her juices.

He could feel her lips clearly, swelling, blossoming under his touch and he smiled to himself, she was falling, weakening, her body betraying her. He worked her sex, softly, assiduously, bringing her to the boil, giving her no chance to recover. He was working her without entering her, without really touching her, the thin layer of material acting as a barrier between his fingers and her skin although he knew that the flimsy piece of damp cloth offered her no protection from the pressure he was creating, the friction he was building.

He gently pressed her lips together as he moved over her, a gentle pressure that caused her to press her own legs together to try to gain some brief relief from the fire he was kindling. She wanted to cum. He rubbed gently, feeling her lips moving under his fingers, rubbing them together, creating a delicious friction that drew the moisture from inside her. She sighed, a small choked off groan that threatened to become more, a sexual need made obvious; and he pressed slightly harder, his fingers widening the line between her lips. She shuddered and tried to concentrate on the man in the hall in front her, the Vicar, the man who could undo them all if he realised what was happening to her, what was being done to her; but her concentration failed her, sliding in and out of focus with the persistent movement of the fingers on her sex. The Vicars words rolled past her and she smiled, vague and lost as to their meaning. The Vicar smiled back, suddenly confused at the warm smile and the obvious effect his words were having; a lifetime of sullen, blank faces had not prepared him for the sexually rapt gaze, the entranced look of a young woman moving towards a climax, he had no point of reference for the look and he found her gaze disturbing.

Her legs opened slightly and Chris smiled to himself, he knew he had won, not that he ever really doubted that he would. His fingers moved with a subtle grace that belied his years, displaying a knowledge of a women's anatomy and sexual needs that gave Sue no chance. He had known how to break her, to end her resistance and it was now coming to pass, her legs were opening to him without any force needed, the only pressure was the gentle movement of his fingers over her sex. She was falling to him, he had her.

She climaxed quietly, a sudden crisis that only he and Jackie saw, the Vicar never noticed, staring now predominantly at Jackie, still slightly unnerved by Sue's intense and slightly dreamy state. She hung her head and shivered. She sighed, a fluttery sort of sound that came from deep between her legs although fortunately the Vicar did not recognise it as such; he just thought she was stifling a yawn and he was used to that. He droned on as Jackie looked sideways at her sister, knowing full well what had happened and panicking that more was yet to come and that discovery and disaster would soon be inevitable.

Chris smiled, Sue's climax obvious by the sudden increased wetness between her legs, her juices further wetting the material beneath his fingers and by the sudden shuddering in her legs and the tightness in her stomach muscles, the gripping of her thighs. She had cum. For a while his fingers continued to play softly over her sex while she stood there, docile, head falling forward, shivering under his touch like a leaf in the wind. Despite the danger she wanted to cum again and despite the fact that she had just cum her sex still ached to be touched. There was no resistance at all as he peeled her knickers down over her hips, tugging at the waistband, drawing them down her legs until they hung at her knees. He pulled at the material until they finally fell to her feet.

She knew that this should not be happening, to her, that each move he made, each practiced touch, each piece of clothing he removed was a step towards her own ruin; most likely to all their ruins. But she felt as if she were in a dream, her current real and pressing sexual needs drowning out the small far away voice of common sense, of survival. Naked now from the waist down he held her, his face once again almost level with her hips. She could feel his breath once more against her stomach, warm and moist like the feeling between her legs. He opened her legs slightly with his knee, sliding forward, moving ever closer between her legs, opening her up for his next and very obvious move.

His fingers slid between her legs and onto her sex and she sighed deep within herself, accepting the inevitable and the longed for, as he touched her lips, his fingers gentle as he retraced the line of her sex again. This time the intimacy was complete, contact directly made, skin on skin, her knickers lying damp, discarded and useless, at her feet. She stifled a moan as he opened her with his fingertips, knowing full well that he was watching her, watching his fingers at work in her sex. She felt him lean forward and softly place a kiss on the velvet smooth skin of her stomach as his fingers moved along her length, parting her lips, sliding through her moisture.

She shook as he touched her, the intimacy so intense that she wanted to fold up around his fingers and never let them leave her sex again, so intense that she wanted to cry out and open her legs to him without restraint, to fall on the floor and let him do with her what he wanted whether the Vicar was watching or not. Let the Vicar see what her hidden intruder was doing to her; she didn't care. She shook her head and looked around desperately as the fever built between her legs. Let them all see she thought, let them all see his fingers inside her, what he was doing to her, that he was going to make her cum again, unbidden, unasked; that he was making her tremble and open her legs again. Why could no one stop him?

Chris knew he had her and he softly pressed his mouth against the warm satiny skin of her tummy again, the soft down of hair against his lips, his tongue leaving a broad wet trail from groin to navel. Sue shivered and tried to rub her thighs together, trying to still the growing need that he was creating between her legs, but she could not. She groaned quietly as he continued to explore her, his fingers inflaming her, fashioning small burring points of fire throughout the length of her sex, generating bright sparks of light behind her eyes. He moved slowly, drawing her out, touching all of her, his fingers gently dancing between her lips, investigating every nook and cranny of her sex; and she trembled for him, waiting for him to use her, desperate for him to start.

He eventually spread her lips with his fingers, gazing into the shadows between her legs, the light glinting in patches, highlighting parts of her coral pink sex while leaving the remainder in darkness. She moved softly under his fingers, knowing full well what he was doing to her, that she was under the closest and most intimate scrutiny, his eyes between her legs watching his fingers and the knowledge turned her on, made her burn brighter, made his touch more intense. His fingers moved softly through the silky folds of her sex, searching slowly, intently, and she shivered, knowing what it was he sought.

He fingers drifted slowly forward towards the front of her sex, until, as he pressed her lips back her clitoris suddenly rose from between her glistening lips, standing proud as if on a suddenly well lit stage, rising up from her sex, unfolding like a flower. He smiled as he watched it rise and slowly swell, engorging as it slowly shed its cover and stood, glistening in the lamplight, a proud sentinel, a thing of rare and extreme beauty; and for a moment he stared, captured by the sight until she moved her hips slightly and his fingers slipped in her wetness causing the sight to disappear from view. He almost cried out in his disappointment and his fingers searched for her again and in the semi-darkness his fingers brushed against her now erect and extremely aroused clitoris

At that first brief contact Sue grunted softly and slumped forward, her knees suddenly sagging as she fell against him. Taken by surprise he only just held her sudden weight, keeping her upright, holding her in position with both arms around her hips, her knees and weight resting on his thigh. Sweating, suddenly aware of how close they were to discovery, he held her until her strength returned and she shakily regained her feet, her fingers still gripping the edge of the stage as though her life depended on it. Slowly the panic passed for both of them and their breathing returned to normal. Again they had cause to thank the Vicars lack of attentiveness and they both sighed with relief as his voice continued as bombastic and as monotonous as ever,

When he felt she was steady enough and his confidence had returned a bit his hand stole carefully back between her legs and again she shivered at the contact, fear and need vying in her in equal measure. His fingers moved with care, opening her again, turning her slightly so that the light shone more directly between her legs; he wanted to see. He reached down and tapped her ankle as you would with an animal and obediently she raised her foot, allowing him to pull her knickers clear. With his hands on her inner thighs, he pushed her legs further apart; making her stand straggle-legged for him, completely open and accessible.

With his fingers he spread her lips again, opening her carefully so as not to obstruct his own view. His intent was clear and Sue shivered in anticipation, knowing where he was going, what he was looking for. She felt like at exhibit at a show, under the spotlight, open and totally exposed, terrified that he would again single out her clitoris for special attention and that when he did so she would this time be absolutely and totally undone. She looked up at the Vicar, sitting as if in judgement before her, his face blank and inscrutable and she knew there would be no mercy there if she fell from grace with Chris's fingers inside her.

Chris peeled back the soft secret folds of her sex to once again reveal the small proud stand of flesh they had been concealing. He stared, lost in the intimacy of this private viewing into the very core of Sue's sexuality, the tiny, sensitive, heart of her. He could see her legs tremble and he knew instinctively that she could feel his gaze. He knew he was laying her totally bare, more than just taking her clothes off, more than just opening her legs, he was stripping her and he knew it excited her and he saw her excitement made real, her small hard clitoris standing proud and her juices lubricating her sex; and he smiled to himself.

Jackie glanced sideways and was once again shocked to see the state her sister was now in, naked from the waist down, standing spread legged with Chris holding her, his hand, between her legs his face inches from her sex. Jackie could see the look on her sister's face, the mixture of terror at what was happening to her and desperate longing for it to continue. She knew from what had happened that Sue had already cum once and judging by her near collapse Chris had obviously found her clitoris and presumably would now keep her cuming Jackie knew that her sister was in real trouble. She also knew that it wasn't Chris that was keeping her sister upright, allowing him to have his way with her; it was the Vicar sitting in the hall in front of her that kept her pinned there, the very real fear of discovery and unimaginable repercussions of which were keeping her upright and facing forward.

Chris looked up and caught Jackie's eye and he smiled, the confident cocky smile of a man who holds all the cards and is sure that he has won. Contemptuously he ran his finger through Sue's sex and then smiling, he looked back at Jackie and he held his hand up for her to see. His finger glistened with Sue's juices and Jackie burned, aching to be able to wipe the arrogant smile from his face, desperate to help her sister but knowing she was unable to stop what was happening. Chris shrugged again and placing his hand insolently back between Sue's open thighs he turned his attention back to the woman in front of him.

Sue was completely compliant now, half naked with her legs spread; he was in complete control of her. Even the Vicar was on his side, working for him, helping to keep her compliant to his wishes. He trailed his fingers through her sex, slipping between her lips, gathering the moisture as he went, getting closer to her clitoris, knowing what would happen if he did; half wondering if he should continue, if he should bring her down or not, take that small step, that small touch, press the self destruct button for them all.