Summer Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue shuddered as his fingers slid through her, she knew was lost and at his mercy. She was desperate to cum again, to let his fingers claim her and yet she was completely panicked. She trembled as his fingers brushed close to the front of her sex, she could feel him folding back her lips to uncover and look at her clitoris. She could feel his fingers circling her, cat and mouse, moving closer before sliding away at the last minute. And he knew she was panicked, he could feel it in her; and he loved the power it gave him over her. She was so wet that if the Vicar would only shut up for a moment he could probably have heard his fingers squelching through her sex. He was forcing them all to run the risk; if the Vicar moved or asked her to come out for any reason the consequences, the scandal and disgrace were too terrible to contemplate but Chris now had her nearly naked, open legged and ready and he was bloody certain there was no way he was going to stop now.

Sue trembled slightly, moving from foot to foot as if about to bolt. Taking no chances Chris pulled her close, holding her to him. He bent his head and kissed her stomach again, knowing the intimacy freaked her out, his lips moving over the soft skin, moving lower over the small, fine hairs below her navel. He felt the muscles in her back and stomach clench at the touch of his lips, resistance without resistance. He smoothed his free hand over the taut skin of her hip, his thumb trailing loosely down to follow the shape of her arse, cupping her cheeks harshly, pulling her hips forward onto the fingers of his other hand. His excitement was clear, his need for her as real as the Vicar sitting on the chair in front of her; and she moved as his hands directed, a doll compliant to his wishes, to be positioned as he wanted.

Her choices were none existent and his hands were insistent. His fingers moved through her sex at will, between her open legs. He was exploring her as if she were a specimen in some dark and private lab; and she had to allow him the intimacy, she was unable to stop him. Worse still was that she could feel herself succumbing to the movement of his fingers, his manipulation, his control of her body and her sex. And as his fingers moved with an easy arrogance between her legs she knew that she would probably be made to cum again soon, and if she did discovery could not be far behind

"I am particularly pleased with you girls," the Vicar changed tack and the girls knew that he had recognised something was not quite as it should be, that he did not have Sue's undivided attention. "I know how much time you give to the movement," he said. "Quite unselfish really, beyond what could be reasonably expected." And Sue stared back at him, her eyes glazed with terror and lust, wondering which movement he meant, the one she belonged to or the one between her legs.

Chris laughed quietly, he knew exactly what Sue was giving to the movement at that moment; and it was a lot more than just her time. He looked over his compliant, quiescent prize, naked from the waist downwards, standing there before him, waiting to be used. Her skin felt like velvet and she trembled like a young racehorse as his hand travelled over her flank. Inching forward on his seat he moved his knee further between her legs, forcing them slowly even further apart. Reluctantly she gave way and slowly she shuffled her legs wider and once he had her legs apart he sat back to look at her again. Her sex was open for him, stretched and glistening in the light; but as he looked at her he knew he wanted more from her, he needed to see the rest of her.

Casually he ran his hands up under the front of her t-shirt, pushing it up over her breasts. Sue stifled a gasp at the sudden move and quickly placed her arms back on top of the stage, resting her chin on them, slouching forward slightly to hide any movement of her shirt from the Vicar. Chris laughed out loud before suddenly remembering where he was and quickly controlled himself. Sue coughed to cover him but the Vicar was on autopilot, his attention on the hand in his pocket still softly stoking his hidden erection.

Chris had laughed because Sue's attempts to hide his actions from the Vicar had actually pushed her breasts further forward, almost into his face. As a result her firm young breasts were now positioned mere inches in front of him. Smiling to himself he looked at them, hanging softly in front of his face, held tightly within the confines of her soft white bra. He ran a finger across the gentle curve of her left breast, feeling the softness and warmth of her smooth skin. Sue squirmed and tried with one hand to pull her shirt back down but Christ slapped her hand gently as a warning and pushed it back up. Compliantly Sue found herself holding her shirt up almost under her chin, as if giving her breasts to him. Half turning he tugged an imaginary forelock in the general direction of the Vicar thanking him for his kind support in helping bring him to this most pleasant and unexpected work this afternoon.

As he reached up to cup a breast Chris was suddenly surprised and annoyed to see Steve drawing up a box behind Sue and settling himself down facing her back. He had become so engrossed in the seduction of Sue he had forgotten about his brother lurking at the back of the stage. Without waiting Steve pushed up the back of Sue's shirt and fumbling for a second he managed to unhook her bra. Taken completely by surprise Sue almost cried out at the feel of another pair of hands on her body. She made to straighten up but realised that her shirt was now rolled above her breasts and that the Vicar would see if she stood and so she quickly slid down to resume her former pose. At first Chris did not realise what had happened until he saw Steve's hands reach around from behind her and lifting her bra away from her breasts he quickly cupped them, his fingers immediately taking possession of her nipples, pulling on them and rolling them between his fingers.

"Fuck off Steve," Chris hissed pulling one of Steve's hands away. "Go find your own woman. This one's taken." But Steve showed no signs of having heard and snatching his hand back he continued to rudely handle Sue's soft and delicate breasts. He pulled at her highly sensitive nipples and Sue closed her eyes, coupled with the fingers in her sex this was more than she could stand. Chris released his grip around her waist and leaned around to push Steve away but he was not be budged that easily. Relinquishing one hand from her breast he slipped it between her open legs from behind and Sue's eyes opened wide as a second set of fingers suddenly moved between her wet and open lips.

"I said Fuck Off," Chris snarled.

"Come on," Steve snarled back showing no intention of relinquishing his hold on Sue's body, "just a quick feel. Just let me feel her up for a minute and then you can have her all to yourself," he said, his fingers vying with Chris's for space in her sex.

"You can feel her tits for a minute," Chris offered, bargaining like a schoolboy, doing his deals with Sue's body as though she was a cigarette card to be bartered, "and then you can fuck off. And get your hands out of her fanny" he added as an afterthought. "If you want to play go and play with her sister."

Steve reluctantly withdrew his hands from between Sue's legs and reaching around her he pushed his hands up under her loose bra and once again cupped her breasts. Chris watched Steve's fingers, still wet with Sue's own juices, leaving streaks on the smooth skin of her breasts. Steve immediately began pulling at her nipples, extending them and tweaking them harshly. Sue tried to close her legs in self defence but Chris easily pushed them open again. The boys lines of demarcation over Sue's body temporarily agreed and, Chris's fingers once again resumed their pride of place in Sue's sex.

Sue tried to keep calm under the dual attack but she was tiring and her nerves were completely strung out. The effort of trying to keep her composure while being undressed, fingered and manipulated in front of the Vicar was wearing her down. Her resistance to Chris had really ended a long time ago and she was now just, living on her nerves, hanging on and trying to get through this ordeal intact, trying to keep upright and not give the game away. She felt like a deer being brought down by two wolves. Her legs were weak, her nerves stretched and raw and yet despite everything her body remained amazingly turned on, she was about to explode as the two pairs of hands pulled and stretched at her breasts and slipped between her legs to steadily work their way inside her. Her legs weakened and she closed her eyes momentarily as the hands moved proprietarily over her.

She could do nothing to defend herself, to hold these two at bay. She was near enough naked and they had her at their mercy and she knew from recent experience that it was almost impossible to resist two determined men, especially when they were already between her legs. She was rapidly weakening and with a sense of growing despair she could feel herself succumbing to the pressure of their persuasive hands. Slowly she felt her knees begin to sag and her body surrender to the feelings that were overwhelming her and just as she felt that she was about to drown, the fingers in her sex suddenly withdrew.

She held her breath, thanking the heavens for the small respite. She felt him touch her, his fingertips grazing the skin just above her pubic hair. At first she wondered what he was doing until she suddenly remembered the fading love bites that had been left there by her two over amorous cousins. Feeling his fingers trace the washed out marks on her skin Sue shook her head and she felt herself blush furiously, she knew the not entirely incorrect assumptions that Chris would be making about her.

Not that she now had any doubts about where this would end today, she was near enough naked now and both men had had their hands in and on her. What other impression could they have of her other than she was easy? They had her primed and ready for sex, she knew that. There was no way she would get out of here without giving them in full measure what they were already taking from her piecemeal. There was no way she would be able to get dressed and out of there without the boys having sex with her; and in truth she knew that her body now wanted them. The fingers that had just been working her sex had drawn the resistance out of her, left her just wanting to lie down and open her legs. Steve's hands on her breasts were only stoking the fires, building the pressure that Chris had started; and she knew she was about to give in.

She felt Chris sit back slightly and could almost see him smiling at his discovery. In his eyes she was now flawed and knowing that would make it somehow OK to take this seduction to its logical conclusion. She had love bites near her groin and that meant she was easy, fair game. And indeed Chris was smiling as he smoothed his fingers over the fading discolourations and he realised he was obviously not the first to sample the delights of Sue's body. She was obviously not quite the virginal young woman he had imagined; and he was glad. He would now not have her virginity to worry about when he eventually took her.

Seeing Chris sit back with a small smile on his face John assumed that Chris was giving him another chance to play with Sue and one of his hands relinquished its hold on her breast, running down her front to find her pubic hair and eventually her sex. Sue groaned as her tried to push his finger inside her. He tried to find his way between her lips but he couldn't reach and so his hand quickly moved around the back and he again pushed his hand between her legs, immediately finding her wet and very open sex. Without pausing he pushed his fingers inside her and Sue almost cried out at the rough handling. Her breasts swayed as he drove his fingers into her, pulling her hips back towards him with his free hand to make his access easier.

"Enough," Chris said quietly leaning forward so that his intent carried to Steve who slowed his attack. He looked back defiantly at Chris who simply repeated his command, "Enough!" Steve knew better than to openly defy Chris and he withdrew his fingers, holding them up for Chris to see the soft sheen of moisture that coated them. "Go get Jackie," Chris instructed quietly and Steve finally withdrew, smiling slyly, giving Sue a quiet but firm slap on her arse as he left.

Continued in Summer Chapter 19