Summer Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vicar closed with Pat, moving slowly and with care, like a cat stalking a bird, cutting off her escape route to the main door. She looked around for a moment and then, realising that there was no easy way out her shoulders seemed to sag in resignation and she turned to face him.

Pulling her skirt back up and trying to fasten the button Jackie watched the unfolding scene with fascination and growing relief, there was obviously something happening out there between the two of them, she could see it clearly but she had no idea what it was. After a moments fumbling at the waist of her skirt she realised that the button was missing and also that the zip was stuck, both obvious casualties of the boys' rush to undress her. She shivered as she imagined the Vicars solicitous although prurient interest in how such a thing might have happened if he were to discover it but it also meant that with one hand holding her skirt up at her waist she was in no position to offer any help to Pat.

Chris strained to listen to what was happening in the hall, only vaguely aware that John had now managed to completely remove Sue's t-shirt and bra, pushing her hands away easily when she had feebly tried to stop him. He was now kneeling over the naked girl, assiduously kneading her breasts and nipples. John had yet to make the connection between Sue's passivity and Chris's fingers in her sex but he didn't care, he was just happy to take advantage of the now completely naked girl laid out in front of him. Chris and he always shared everything including Chris's women and besides, he firmly believed in the adage that you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Chris was shocked when Steve suddenly appeared from back in the shadows; he was bleeding profusely from his lip and nose. "Fuck me," Chris breathed, "what happened to you?"

"That bitch kneed me in the face," he spluttered through his fat lip, pointing over his shoulder at Jackie.

Chris tried to appear sympathetic but could not resist laughing at the sorry state of his woebegone bother, "I wouldn't tell anyone that if I was you," he said biting back a smirk, "it could destroy your credibility." He studied his brother's battered face and shrugged, "What are you going to tell Mum? She'll think you've been fighting again." Steve shrugged and sat down heavily on a rolled up tent looking just about as miserable as it is possible to get. Laughing quietly to himself Chris kept his fingers moving slowly over Sue's clitoris, keeping her quiet while he turned his attention back to what was happening in the hall. At the moment he didn't care about John helping himself to Sue's breasts.

"Hello Patricia," the Vicar said having finally managed to place himself between her and the door. Pat looked in desperation at Jackie before turning to face the Vicar.

"Hello Mr Green," she said quietly, suddenly subdued.

"I've just been talking to Jackie and Sue," he said as if that were not obvious. "I understand you are here to help them."

Pat nodded but suddenly added, "Actually I'm here to apologise, I've got to get home; my Mum's taking me to town shopping." She looked around and pulled an apologetic face at Jackie. "Sorry," she said, "she just sprang it on me." Seemingly distracted Jackie told her it was OK and not to worry.

"Are you leaving now?" the Vicar asked solicitously and Pat nodded.

"She's waiting," she offered by way of explanation.

The Vicar picked up his chair and placed it back against the wall. "I'll walk out with you," he said, "I really have to be going as well."

He turned back toward the stage and waved a curt farewell, before taking Pat by the arm and walking her out of the hall. He didn't care if anyone saw his farewell and he didn't even notice that Sue had disappeared, nor did he hear the quiet, heartfelt, "Thank fuck!" as Jackie's head slumped forward onto her arms; or hear the short cry of surprise as she suddenly disappeared back under the stage like her sister had a minute before.

Bloodied but not yet beaten and stung by Chris's lack of sympathy, Steve had returned for a second attempt to get to grips with Jackie. It was not his day. Hearing the Vicar leave the hall he grabbed at Jackie's legs, trying to pull her to the ground. As her knees sagged Jackie somehow managed to turn and face her attacker. Raining open handed blows on his head and kicking out at the same time Jackie vented her anger and frustration. Steve reeled back under the sudden and unexpected fierce retaliation, ending up on his back on the floor as Jackie continued to pummel away at him. Still kneeling beside the naked Sue Chris and John looked on in amazement as Jackie beat Steve into submission, leaving him curled foetal like on the floor, his hands covering his bloodied face.

Stepping forward Jackie picked up a short length of wooden tent pole from the floor. Steve looked up at her, tears mixed with the blood and snot on his fingers, "I think you've broken my nose you fucking bitch!" he muttered, wiping the blood from beneath his nose with the back of his hand, "and I think you've just about knocked a couple of fucking teeth out!"

Jackie swung the pole menacingly in front of her, "I'll knock your fucking head off if you ever try and touch me again you little shit," she threatened and he cowered quickly away, scrabbling backwards on his arse to put himself out of her reach.

Chris looked over and laughed, Jackie stood there in her knickers, her skirt loose around her thighs, swinging the pole like a baseball bat. "Very nice," Chris said nodding at her knickers. Jackie pulled at her skirt with one hand, wrestling it back up her legs to her waist.

"Not looking too good yourself," Jackie said looking down at him. As Sue had finally collapsed he had pushed his pants down in the hope of quickly fucking her before the drama in the hall had played itself out and he was now naked from the waist down, his penis jutting proudly from beneath his shirt. While listening to the Vicar he had taken one of Sue's hands and wrapped it around his shaft, stroking himself with his own hand wrapped around her compliant but inert fingers. His other hand still stroked her clitoris, keeping her accommodating and acquiescent.

"Let go of my sister," Jackie said quietly and Chris took his fingers from between Sue's legs and let go of the hand that was wrapped around his penis; raising both his hands to his shoulders in the universal sign of surrender. John loosed his grip on her breasts and Sue pushed him away, sitting up quickly and reaching between Chris's legs, grabbing him by his balls

Chris gasped with pain and tried to disengage her grip but she held on. "OK, OK," Chris said panicking, "that hurts! It's not funny, you can let go now, I get the picture!"

Jackie walked across the small space between them and pushed the end of the pole up close to his face. "Now listen you little shit! I don't mind a little fooling around, a little bit of trying to 'cop a feel' here and there. Who knows, I might even have let you. But this wasn't funny; this could have been an unholy fucking disaster for all of us!"

"And look at me!," Sue joined angry beyond belief. "I'm fucking naked! And you made me cum in front of the bloody Vicar!"

Chris looked her up and down, "and very nice you look too," he said and doubled up and cried out as Sue squeezed on his balls. "Just remember this you stupid little prick! The choice is mine who I let into my knickers. Mine," she said squeezing again causing him to cry out once more, "not yours."

Naked as the day she born Sue pushed herself to her knees without letting go of Chris's scrotum. She squeezed again and Chris winced and bent forward around her hand; she had his undivided attention. "I'll say it one last time," she said, "the choice is ours, not yours," she said with an even tighter squeeze and Chris grabbed hold of her wrist to try to lessen the pressure and the pain.

"I understand, I understand," he said quickly, "I'm sorry, it was just a little fun."

"A little fun!" Sue exploded and Chris winced in anticipation of more pain. "You were about to rape me, you fucking creep! You didn't care less what I wanted."

Chris shrugged his shoulders and nodded," Its true, it's true," he said quickly, "I was going to fuck you. Sorry;" and Sue squeezed again. "Honestly! Really sorry!" he almost squealed, "I guess we just got carried away. Didn't mean any harm, really didn't, honestly." Chris looked from Sue to Jackie, trying to ooze sincerity through his pain. He ended up looking rather pathetic, his penis already wilted, kneeling with his pants around his knees and his balls firmly gripped in Sue's fist. The sight of the naked Sue painfully leading Chris by his balls was not lost on the other two boys who backed away, cowed and beaten.

Jackie looked at Sue who shrugged her shoulders, her breasts moving as she looked up at her sister. Sue slowly released Chris's balls and sat back. Picking up her skirt she held it to her chest in an attempt to cover herself up a little.

In the sudden relaxing of tension Jackie let her hands fall to her side and she dropped the pole to the floor. "Keep that little bastard away from me," she said pointing at Steve who was still sitting some way out of reach, rocking backwards and forwards, nursing his bloody nose and groaning.

He looked up and held up his bloodied hands in surrender. "I'm done," he muttered, "I'm done" and he went back to dabbing at his swollen and beaten face with his handkerchief.

Chris looked around, trying to seize up the changing scene. "No problem" he said cautiously, "does that mean...." his voice trailed off with the question, "we're OK?. I mean are we friends again?"

Jackie laughed at the cowed and beaten faces, she had nothing to fear from them now. She turned to face John who was looking completely confused at the sudden change of tone. "Shame to waste an opportunity for a drink I guess," she said looking enquiringly at Sue who shrugged noncommittally. "Gimme a beer," she demanded and Steve scuttled away to return with a freshly open bottle. Jackie stepped forward and letting her skirt slide down her legs she stepped out of it and kicked it to one side. "Bloody buttons missing and the zip's broken. Now, where were we?" she asked, indicating that John should move over so she could sit down. She took the bottle from his passive fingers and tilting her head back she drank long and hard before passing it to Sue.

Chris quickly pulled his pants up and sat back on his heels before Sue could change her mind and put the squeeze on him again. He waited for her to finish taking a drink before he tentatively took the bottle from her, wiping the mouth with his hand before taking a long drink himself. "Is there any more of this?" he asked John who simply nodded. "Got half a dozen," he offered without further explanation.

"Do you want to get them?" Chris asked, an order more than a question and John rolled off his seat before slipping off into the darkness at the back of the stage. The girls sat together, touching each other sympathetically, regrouping and whispering quietly while Chris listened to the distant sound of John knocking the caps off the beer bottles. He returned carrying five opened bottles and handed them around, calling a still wounded and smarting Steve over to collect his. Steve took it and sat at the edge of the circle, nursing his wounds, both physical and emotional.

Chris raised his bottle in a salute, "To the Ladies," he toasted with mock gallantry, "who have survived the Vicar and survived us with their virginity's intact despite our best efforts." Sue laughed and licked the running froth from the neck of the bottle.

"Intact?" she indicated her loosely covered nudity beneath the skirt she was holding to her chest. "I don't think so. He's had his fingers inside me all afternoon," she said pointing the bottle at Chris, "with the bloody Vicar watching on!"

Chris bowed slightly acknowledging the remark, "And you took it so well," he said with a smile, "at times I would have sworn that you were almost enjoying it."

Sue shrugged and tried to appear non-committal, "Not with the Vicar breathing down my neck," she said.

Chris shrugged and smiled, "I beg to differ," he said taking a drink, "you seemed to get quite wet down where I was." Sue blushed and took a drink from her bottle.

They slowly settled back, talking and laughing quietly as the afternoon wore on. Sue retrieved her shirt and quickly pulled it on, blushing when the boys commented on the brief flash of breast as she struggled into it. She remained with skirt covering her lap, not attempting to put it on in front of them although when she looked at Jackie, sitting confidently in her knickers in the middle of them, defiant in her sexuality, she stopped worrying; they'd all seen her naked anyway. After a while John gallantly moved across and retrieved her knickers from the floor under the still open trapdoor. He offered them to her almost shyly and she smiled, placing them on the floor beside her.

At one point they all fell silent when the outer door to the hall opened and closed but no one entered the hall and slowly the conversations resumed; Sue with Chris and Jackie with John; with Steve finally joining in, bloodied, bruised and sheepish. They slowly drank their beers, the warmth, the half light and the camaraderie of familiarity and commonality slowly returning; and soon they were laughing properly, events of the afternoon passing into the stuff of legend, old friends again.

When Sue thought John and Steve weren't watching she quickly pulled her knickers over her feet and up her legs, raising her bottom to slide them up and over her hips beneath the loose covering of her skirt. Chris smiled ruefully as she settled down again, her skirt still across her hips keeping her covered. "Spoil sport," he said quietly, "took me ages to get them off and now you've gone and put them on again."

"You blew your chance this afternoon," Sue said shaking her head. "When I think about it I just can't believe that you did all that to me."

"When I think about it I can't believe I stopped," he answered and Sue looked at him and smiled, a cross between embarrassment and his remembered fingers.

"You didn't want to as I remember; and you didn't care if I wanted to either."

Chris shrugged and gave her his best boyish smile, "You take your opportunities where you can," and Sue shrugged, she understood the boys and their take it where you can get it philosophy. It applied to most of the boys she had ever met.

They had all moved around since they had first sat down, making themselves comfortable, finding packing cases to lean against, rolled up tents as cushions to rest on, groundsheets on the floor to lay on, carrying on the conversation naturally, splitting easily into two groups. More beer had appeared, "Was keeping it for later," John said "but may as well drink it now, I can always pinch some more," he said and Jackie laughed, scandalised but at the same time strangely attracted by the idea of stolen booze.

The afternoon quietly wore on as the light from the hall through the trapdoors began to slowly lose its remote intensity. The mornings exercise, the beer and the warmth were taking their toll and slowly people stretched out in the underground gloom, side by side, the conversations desultory and the mood relaxed and comfortable. Sue looked across at her sister and was surprised to see that John was sitting close to her, his conversation quiet and gently animated, his hand resting on her thigh. She looked back at Chris to find he was also watching John and Jackie. He leaned closer to Sue, "Looks like John is getting on well with Jackie," he whispered quietly, his breath soft against her face. Sue felt the familiar lurch in the pit of her stomach at his proximity, the maleness of him.

"She doesn't seem to be objecting," Sue agreed.

"Would you?" He asked quietly. "Is sister like sister?" Sue swallowed but didn't reply. Emboldened by her silence Chris reached out and placed his hand on her thigh, half way up, just below the edge of the skirt which was still draped loosely across her legs. She looked at his hand and then quickly up at him, smiling briefly, a half smile, part embarrassment and part indecision. The smile quickly faded and she dropped her head, ignoring his hand and looking back at Jackie.

John had moved closer, his hand slowly slipping higher up the soft skin of Jackie's thigh, until his fingers stroked innocently against the loose material of her old and baggy knickers. Steve watched quietly from the side, nursing his beer and his swollen lip. If Jackie was aware of John's hand she did not show it, her conversation remained relaxed and easy, just old friends talking. They all watched in silence as John casually trailed his fingers up and over her hip before turning around in a long, lazy circle and back down again to rest on her thigh. Jackie half turned her head to look at John without acknowledging his fingers, her conversation steady and soft. Almost casually she rolled completely over onto her back, stretching her legs and crossing them, settling herself, lying almost flat with her hands behind her head, quietly talking to John and the stage floor a few feet above her.

Sue turned her back to Chris, resting her head on her arm so she was facing Jackie. Watching, she could feel the old familiar arousal beginning between her own legs as John stroked her sisters. She made a pretence of ignoring Chris as he snuggled up closer behind her, playing spoons, his body disturbingly warm and comfortable. "Do you think he'll make it?" he asked, his voice quiet and dangerously close.

"Make it?" Sue asked purposely obtuse, aware of Chris's hand on her own thigh.

"Make it," Chris repeated, his fingers gently rubbing circles on her skin. "Will he get into her knickers?" he persisted and Sue shrugged noncommittally; but she did not resist when he slid his hand carefully up under the loose material of her skirt to rest it gently and easily on the smooth curve of her hip.

John trailed his fingers on the front of Jackie's thigh, small casual circles that slowly slid down between her legs, moving gently over the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, moving steadily upwards, persuasive and gently enticing. Jackie paused as he reached the top of her thighs, his fingers hesitating a moment before sliding slowly and boldly up and onto her sex. Jackie sighed, her first acknowledgement of his hand on her body. His fingers lingered, exploring the shape of her beneath the lose material of her knickers. She almost casually opened her legs to allow him access and she closed her eyes as his fingers intimately followed the contours of her sex.

His fingers indented the material of her knickers, tracing the line of her lips and Jackie stretched luxuriously, cat like, arching her back as John took the opportunity to completely cover her sex with his hand, rubbing lightly, pressing gently. There was no longer any need to pretend, his touch was now overtly sexual and everyone watched as his hand moved casually between her legs.

Sue bit her lip as she watched, she was acutely aware of Chris's hand gently caressing her own hip. She knew that the two events, the hand on her hip and the hand between Jackie's legs were intimately connected, they were not isolated events. What happened to Jackie would most probably happen to her unless she stopped it, put an end to it, halted the hand before it found its way back into her own sex. She could not take her eyes off her sister's seduction, the hand between her sister's legs, moving easily and familiarly over her sex. She felt Chris's hand slide forward, sneaking down onto her tummy, caressing her, pulling her gently back into him, back up against him. Chris did not speak, his hand slowly moving over her stomach, getting its bearings. Her skirt fell from her hips, crumpling on to the floor beside her. She never moved. She knew if she was to stop him it had to be now.