Summer Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes as he opened her with his fingers, sliding between her lips into her wetness. She took a deep breath, seeming to hold it as he worked his fingers deeper inside her. He pushed harder, and she opened her legs wider to make it easier for him. He moved closer, his erection laying hard and demanding against her thigh. She sighed again as he worked his fingers fully into her, pushing deeper, his thumb searching once again for her clitoris. She knew what he was doing and she made no attempt to stop him. His thumb found her and she cried out, her body convulsing as the shock passed through her.

He kept up the pressure, working her sex with his fingers and she slowly began to shake as yet another climax began to grow. His thumb made small circles on her clitoris, keeping her quiet and quiescent while at the same time driving her higher, driving her upward. Her hips began to thrust back at him, pushing up against the pressure of his fingers. He leaned forward, "I'm going to fuck you now," he whispered quietly and she paused, her hips slowing momentarily before he pushed again and she rose to the pressure. He slowly removed his fingers and moved over between her open thighs. She was suddenly still as he positioned himself above her, the tip of his penis resting intimately and confidently against the entrance to her sex. He pushed gently with his hips and her lips parted around the head of his shaft. She opened her eyes and stared at his face hovering above hers as he supported his weight on his outstretch arms. She turned her head and looked for Jackie, she saw that Steve had shed his clothes and was obviously awaiting his turn while John continued to rock backwards and forwards between her sisters open legs, his bottom rising and falling almost comically with each thrust. She could not see Jackie's face but she knew that Jackie was not doing anything that she did not want to and she could handle Steve if she needed to, besides she was busy with her own man at the moment.

Chris pushed again and his penis slid gently into her, sliding fully inside until he was brought up hard against her pelvic bone, only the second penis to have made the that particular intimate journey and Sue sighed as he filled her, his length hard and hot inside her. Chris paused for a moment, looking down on her. He smiled at her, not unkindly but a smile with the soft condescension of victory around the edges. He had made her, he was fucking her. He lay quietly for a moment, savouring the feeling of being inside her, feeling her vagina holding him, the soft buzz of conquest, the feeling dangerously intense and he worried about cuming too soon and spoiling the whole thing. She raised her hands and experimentally placed them on either side of his hips, she could feel every centimetre of his length as he twitched quietly inside her. Slowly he moved again, pushing tentatively forward, testing the feel of his length inside her. She gripped him harder, both her hands at his waist and her muscles around his penis, involuntarily holding him tighter as he began his thrust.

John began to shake, trying desperately not to come. He was sawing back and forth, his penis sliding easily, her sex sucking at him as he ground his hips hard against her. Jackie had wrapped her legs around him, exciting him to the point where he felt he could not hang on much longer, his need to cum causing him to groan and hang his head as he tried to concentrate on anything other than the growing pressure in his balls. Jackie seemed oblivious to his problems, she was nearing her own crisis and she gripped him tightly with her legs, pulling him deep into her as she climaxed. It was too much for him and he knew he was finished. He shook his head in desperation as she climaxed before suddenly thrusting his hips forward, pushing as deeply into her as possible, releasing his seed deep inside her, straining as he shuddered with the effort.

Jackie cried out and rode him as he buried himself between her legs, his penis butting up hard against the top of her womb. He thrust forward, pushing into her with all his might spilling his seed deep inside her. He strained, shuddering and jerking, his arse muscles clenched tight until with one last gasp he collapsed on top of her. She held him tightly, her arms and her legs wrapped around him and she rocked him as his crisis passed, feeling him spasm again, pumping more of his seed inside her. He groaned and shuddered one last time as he drained the last of his sperm into her. Then they lay quietly, their sweat soaked bodies still locked together, her arms and legs still holding him pinned inside her. He continued to move, slowly grinding his hips against her, his deflating penis still moving inside her as if in memory of its recent role. He rested his face in the hollow of her shoulder and he could feel the pulsing of the artery in her neck, her breath rasping loudly in his ear. Slowly she released him and he rolled away, his sweat suddenly cold on his skin as he rolled over onto his back lying side by side with her, his now deflated penis lying soft and shiny against his thigh.

The pause was momentary, Jackie was suddenly aware of another body moving on top of her and she was startled to find Steve positioning himself above her, his penis suddenly hard up against the entrance to her recently vacated sex. She made a half hearted protest but he pushed against her and suddenly he was buried deep inside her. She gasped and spread her legs, trying to accommodate her new and unexpected lover.

He gave her no quarter, pushing immediately between her legs with hard, deep thrusts that caused her breasts to bounce. "Wait," she asked but he ignored her driving into her sex, pushing the breath from her body as quickly and uncaringly he took his pleasure with her. Jackie groaned as he pushed at her, his swollen lips fastening onto her breast, sucking and biting as he ploughed into her. She tried to calm him as he snorted above her, trying to pull him closer, to slow his assault but he continued to slam into her, driving his penis hard as if it was a weapon. Jackie gritted her teeth at the ruthless and harsh manhandling and yet somehow, slowly, between the hard pounding at her sex and the mouth chewing on her nipple she somehow found herself beginning to respond to the rough treatment he was handing out; a bizarre and unexpected response to being abused.

She began to thrust back, meeting his every stroke with a reply of her own. She could feel her climax beginning to grow from the pressure of his attack, his total disregard for her feelings or care for her body other than a receptacle for his penis, a sheath for him to cum in. He could not intimidate her, he could not use her unless she let him and she drew strength and pleasure from the knowledge. She began to ride him, her climax growing with the knowledge. Her muscles gripped him, applying the brakes, slowing him as he tried not cum, drawing pleasure from the friction of his penis inside her. She looked up into his face and suddenly saw the fear in his eyes, the fear of her that was driving him. "Slow down," she said quietly, "enjoy it," she added; and he faltered, his attack slowing. He looked down at her and she smiled, "We're both supposed to enjoy this," she said and he stopped looking as if he was about to cry. "Don't stop," she said placing her hands on the cheeks of his arse and gently pushing, giving him permission to continue and he tentatively began to pick up his pace again. She wrapped her legs around him, stroking her climax, allowing herself to be driven again, feeling the beautiful pressure beginning to engulf her sex, spreading quickly up through her chest to her breasts until it began to fill her head, a huge white noise, a roar that filled her ears and whited out everything until her climax crashed over her.

She became slowly aware that John was back between her legs again, his penis slipping easily inside her. The sex was remorseless, they were lasting longer now their first rushes to climax were over and they were taking their time, making sure they were pleasuring her as well as themselves.. They were sharing her, friends passing around a bottle of beer or a cigarette, enjoying her. And she kept cuming, happy to be shared as they changed places; and as each deposited a fresh load of sperm inside her, the other moved between her legs and slid inside her again. And she came as they did, matching them climax for climax, she could feel their sperm running out of her, and she was surprised at the amount they were producing and the rate of their recovery as each one slid back inside her again. Time began to elongate, to become a whirl of climaxes, her body rocking with different rhythms as the boys continued to keep taking turns with her, rolling on and off her like a fairground ride, occasionally sitting her up to offer their penises to her mouth and much to their delight she sucked them as they wanted her to.

Chris lay alongside her with his head level with her sex. He had three fingers deep inside her, sliding them slowly in and out, sliding through her wetness, much of which he had added to himself. He worked his thumb over her clitoris, alternating the pressure, getting the measure her, rolling her through climax after climax until she was as limp and spent as a rag doll. She lay with her legs open, her sweat streaked body shining in the naked light. He continued to work her, ignoring her feeble protests, watching her stiffen every time he touched her clitoris in a certain way. 'Such a wonderful find,' he thought to himself as she began to rise exhaustedly to yet another climax. His fingers were still busy inside her as he moved back up her body, biting the smooth skin of her stomach, working up to her breasts, inspecting them closely, sucking on her red and swollen nipples, leaving marks on the alabaster smoothness of her breasts, matching the marks he had been leaving on her body all afternoon.

She shook again as she began to climb to yet another climax. He looked down the length of her soft and open body, revelling in the perfection that he had control of before moving over her and replacing his fingers with his cock as, in one fluid movement, he slid easily and smoothly inside her. He had lost count of the times he had fucked her, he couldn't remember, all he knew was he just couldn't seem to get enough of the body beneath him, as soon as he came he was hard again, he felt like superman from a kids comic. Feeling her tired response to his presence between her legs again he smiled, "Oh no," he whispered into her ear as he began to slide in and out of her with an easy, practiced rhythm that now came naturally, "I'm really not finished with you yet. Not by a long way." and he stilled her protests, pushing up into her, loving the feeling of her his own sperm mixing with her juices.

When he had again ridden her to her finish and she lay open and quiet beneath him he waited, his face just above hers, watching her closely until his deflated penis finally slipped out of her yet again. Slowly he moved down her body, making free with her as she lay exhausted and quiet; licking their joint sweat from her skin, fondling her breasts, sucking her nipples deep into his mouth. Her exhausted body tried to respond but she just lay there, inert and unmoving while he played with her. He moved down her body, slowly grazing, tasting her skin on his lips, his tongue travelling around her navel, moving in a sweep down her lower tummy down to her matted shock of pubic hair. She lay unmoving. He could smell the sex on her and below that her own unique smell, pungent and erotic, mixed with the softer, sourer smell of his semen; she was redolent with sex and his cock suddenly twitched again in anticipation. His mouth moved slowly across her lower abdomen, into the soft area between her hip bone and her pubis until he found the faded marks he had noticed earlier in the day when the Vicar had been here, the faded love bites left by a previous visitor to her body and he smiled, knowing what he had to do.

Positioning himself directly over the same spot he raised his head to look at her before moving slightly to left. Once he was happy with his position he lowered his head, pursed his lips and began to suck.