Summer Concert Night

Story Info
Touching you is in his nature, no matter where.
986 words
4.44
15.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I are attending an outdoor concert - it is around twilight, and we are sitting on a blanket somewhat removed from the other people a little behind the crowd. Having just finished off the bottle of wine you brought with us, I get up a little unsteadily and resettle myself between your legs with my back to your chest. I lean my head back into you shoulder, laughing quietly. I know what I'm getting into. We listen to the music for a moment with you hands resting lightly on my hips.

I put my hands on your thighs and scoot my butt back a little - for a better "fit". You lift your hands to the top of the cotton dress I'm wearing and start to carefully undo each tiny button. I feel your wrists brush my breasts, and my nipples rise. When you get to my waist you stop and begin to peel the dress off my shoulders and down my side - I pull my arms out of the sleeves and I'm naked to my waist.

The fact that the other people here might turn around only heightens my excitement. Your hands each cup a breast, feeling their weight before you squeeze them firmly, pressing my back into you...mmmmmmmm.

I arch my back and reaching over my head I pull your loose hair over your, and then my shoulders so that its silkiness is covering my chest. You slide your hands around my tits feeling the coolness of your hair and the warmth of my skin - the hardness of my nipples.

I scoot my butt against you again hoping to feel the bulge I know is there. When I do, I start to almost imperceptibly rock back against you, making a slight friction. I feel your hands gently squeezing my breasts to the same rhythm.

A minute later I feel you pull away and your right hand disappears behind my back. I realize you are unbuttoning your jeans - you release the swollen head of your penis and with your thumb you wipe the drop of semen off the tip. Pressing me against you once again you reach around rub your thumb against my lower lip. I close my eyes and part my lips allowing your thumb to scrape past my teeth and press into my tongue. I taste your saltiness.

I close my lips around your thumb as you pull it out - savoring it. You move your hand from my lips down my throat to my breastbone then back to my breast. You begin to aggressively pull squeeze and pinch my tits while I arch my back pressing them further into your hands. I'm still rocking against you and finally one of your hands dips down to my dress and pull the hem up over my knees and drops it around my waist - with my knees in the air my entire dress is bunched around my waist and you dip a finger into my wetness - now exposed to the evening air.

You smear your finger all around my crotch - sliding it around my clit and my inner lips.....god....you know just how I like it. I let my knees fall open so that I am spread wide, my inhibitions gone with the wine. I start to slump against you and you stay sitting upright, but with your other hand you begin to manipulate my clit while you other hand slowly strokes my inner lips...then...faster...and harder until I can feel it!

"Oh God Jeff I'm going to come, I'm going to come" I whisper frantically into your ear, my hand entwined in the softness of your hair. You start screwing your finger into me twisting them in and out while still rubbing my clit. I try to sit up, clasping my hands onto your thighs but I'm back up against your hands driving them deeper into me OH GOD I'm in a frenzy to have you inside me. I want you. Now. I'm swollen and sopping wet. The people around us are so oblivious. You pull your jeans down around your ankles and get on your knees.

Turning me on my side you lift one of my knees up and with your other hand guide your engorged cock to my cunt. Once you get your head in you plunge into me all the way. I gasp! It's too much! I twist so I'm resting on my elbows.... my knees almost even with my shoulders. My other leg stretched out straight and you’re behind me, driving into me thrusting me forwards. I feel my breasts swing forward with the movement. I try to stifle the whimpering grunts I'm uttering by burying my face in my arm. You keep on and on, pounding into me - I don't think I can bear any more - just before it verges on painful you lean close to me and whisper, "I'm going to come in you Kari, come inside you" and you pull me tight against you and raise on up on your knees, as far into me as you can and I feel you cock jerk as you groan quietly.

I feel the spurting inside me, searing me. You wait until the spasming stops before you slowly release me and pull out. I roll onto my back and sprawl lazily letting your hot semen seep out of me onto the blanket. I'm in no hurry to cover myself letting the night breezes cool me. You have replaced your jeans but leave your shirt open and lay down next to me, your hair everywhere.

As I absently comb through it with my fingers, we notice music is still playing, wafting around us. You turn on your side and pull me against you with your leg and arms, our bare chests, pressed together. With your hair falling down around us you kiss me.