Summer Condo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol set up, kissed Joan's lips, and asked, "Will you let Charley fuck me in the ass?"

Joan did not answer, just stood up, grabbed her clothes and walked away.

"Where's she going?" Charley asked.

"Don't know," answered Carol. But when they heard the shower, Carol smiled and said, "I think she's getting ready for me. Wants to be fresh when I eat her."

Carol's hand found Charley's flaccid cock, reached down and massaged his balls. "Do you want to watch me massage her? Suck on her little nipples while I finger fuck her? Do you want to see if I can eat pussy as well as you? You're good. But she might like my way, too. Tell me Charley, does she like you playing with her ass? Have you ever fucked her ass?"

"Yes, she likes it. She likes to rub her clit while I cum in back."

"You can say it. Do you like cuming in her ass?"

"Oh, yeah. Her ass is so tight."

"You want to come in my ass?"

"What ever makes you happy." Though not as hard as before, Charley's dick was responding to the stroking.

Carol bit his nipple. And he felt his hardness returning.

Carol stood up, offered her hand, "Come on."

"Where are we going?" As he stood, his pants around his thighs, he let them drop and stepped out of them.

"To the bed. It's much better than the floor."

Charley stood, "Let's go see how much trouble we're in."

Carol did not have any qualms about walking around naked. Charley followed her lovely bare bottom down the hall to the bedroom.

Joan was naked, sitting on the bed, her legs folded beneath her, Indian powwow fashion. Charley sat in a chair and Carol sat on the side of the bed, one foot on the floor, the other leg folded beneath her. Carol reached out and took Joan's hand.

They were quiet until Joan asked, "Tell me more about these parties."

12