Summer Cottage

Story Info
Childhood friend & his lover comfort broken-hearted lady.
1.5k words
4.07
31.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her marriage fell apart Donna moved back to her grandmother's seaside cottage. Charles was making staying in the city too difficult, practically stalking her, and the cottage was one of the few things he couldn't touch in their settlement, since it was part of a larger trust. In the 1920's a group of artists had pooled their money together and bought a section of land and helped each other build a collection of unique houses. The terms of the trust were that their chosen descendents or a qualified artist chosen by committee could live in the cottages, paying into the tax trust from their earnings, which in turn paid for general upkeep and taxes. Donna's grandmother had chosen her, out of all her prodigy, admiring her painting ability.

Her neighbor, Keith, was also a direct descendent of a founder and a sculptor who had already become quite famous with his works. He was also bi sexual and during the years they had lived next to each other had a mix of attractive men and women flowing in and out. Usually his models, but not always. But never serious relationships, which made Donna a little sad, since she thought he was lovely and loveable.

On the day she moved back to the cottage Keith was painting the trim with a slim young man with brown sun streaked hair and both of them came over to help her unpack.

"I'm surprised to see you here." Keith said, pulling out some boxes from the trunk of her car.

"Not as surprised as I am to be here." Donna admitted. "Charles...changed after we got married. Said he now had rights he didn't have when we were living together." Donna pulled down her sun glasses to show him a almost faded bruise. "Thought we could work it out, but after the 3ed time I was so out of there."

"Bastard." Keith said bitterly. "Oh, this is Mark." Keith grinned at the sweet young thing who ducked his head shyly and took the boxes Keith handed him.

"Hi Mark, nice to meet you." Donna smiled. "You both must have been spending a lot of time on the beach, your both so brown."

"After I finished my last show I decided to take a break." Keith wiggled his eyebrows "Restore those creative juices" Mark blushed and grinned.

They spend the evening airing out Donna's cottage and then Keith invited her over for dinner at his place since hers wasn't set up yet. Sitting in the glow of candlelight, good food, good wine giving her a buzz, and Keith's cheerful chatter and Mark's glowing shyness Donna felt herself beginning to relax for the first time in months. Seeing the two men casually leaning into each other, both so handsome, gave her inspiration. "I'd love to paint the two of you, maybe even a series. Nothing really overt, but subtle."

Keith looked at Mark. "I think that could be arranged, if you are going to be here for a while." More wine, more talk, and Donna doodling sketches for future ideas found them very relaxed when Charles' car pulled up in front of Donna's cottage.

"Oh damn, I really don't want to deal with him." Donna sighed, watching him storm into the unlocked cottage from Keith's window.

"Then don't." Keith suggested, but the sounds of things crashing caused Donna to shake her head and say goodbye before crossing the sandy yard.

Both Keith and Mark watched the house with growing unease as yelling came from the house, mostly Charles voice. Giving each other a glance they sprinted across to Donna's door just in time to see Charles raise his hand to Donna. "Hey!" Keith called out, "I wouldn't do that if I were you!"

A quick shuffle and Charles was manhandled out of the house and thrown into the dirt beside his car. "It would be good if you didn't come back" Keith warned him, his face dark with fury.

In the house Donna was trying not to cry and cleaning up the spilled paints Charles had emptied onto the floor. Both Mark and Keith helped her before guiding her back to Keith's. "No way you are going to stay by yourself tonight."

Donna bathed her face in cold water then sat on the floor in front of the couch, Keith lay on his side on the couch petting her hair, and Mark lay on the other side of the coffee table, facing them both.

Donna sighed and leaned her head back against the couch, and Keith feeling her need for comfort, began to stroke her neck. With a look of curiosity on his face he let his hand glide lower and lower, stroking her breasts, following his pets with kisses down her neck and watching Mark at the same time. Donna allowed him, with only the softest mew of protest. Mark sat watching, his eyes glittering in the candlelight, saying nothing.

Keith sat up, deftly removing his swim trunks at the same time, and tugged at Donna, lifting her up so that she sat in his lap, facing Mark. She didn't protest or disagree, but allowed Keith to touch her as he wished, her eyes closed and face thoughtful. Unbuttoning her shirt he bared her breasts and fondled them. Across from them, Mark teased his own nipples just as Keith teased Donnas. Sliding his hands down her ribcage Keith pushed down her shorts and panties to the floor. Mark also removed his shorts, his cock stiff and beautiful.

Through slitted eyes Donna watched Mark as he pushed the coffee table out of the way so he could see better what Keith was doing to her. Keith's cock was hard against her back, larger than Charles' had ever been. Pushing her legs apart and then over his Donna found herself totally exposed to Mark as Keith opened her outer lips and began fingering her. Across from them, Mark touched himself.

Mark had never been with a woman, he had a boyhood crush as many boys do on a playmate who showed him the ways of gay sex and then had never explored any other kind. He knew Keith was bi when he met him, in fact, at that time Keith had a girlfriend. But this, this was something he hadn't imagined. Eyes locked with Keith's, knowing Keith was turned on by watching Mark watch him. And the mystery of Donna, who let herself be touched, utterly trusting her childhood friend.

Keith slid himself into Donna when she was wet and moaning, kissing her deeply as he did. "Mark, come here." He called. Mark crawled across the floor to them. "Lick us." Keith told him.

Mark put his face between Donna's legs and licked where her pussy lips stretched to accept Keith's cock, rimmed where they joined, sliding his tongue into the fold and between Keith's cock and the taunt skin of Donna's cunt. Sucking Keith's balls into his mouth he was surprised when Donna's hands began to caresses his shoulders, run though his hair.

"Here, Mark, suck this." Keith's finger flicked Donna's clit. "Suck it like a tiny little cock, or a nipple."

Wanting to please Keith he moved up and sucked and teased the little fold of flesh, which pushed back at him, just like a cock would while Donna began to writhe and moan. Keith, unable to take it, began to thrust into her and Mark watched the action from a scant inch away, his tongue licking Keith's rod as it appeared and disappeared into Donna, licking her juices off of Keith's cock and returning to Donna's clit in turn. Not utterly gently Keith pulled on Mark's hair to bring him up, pressing him against Donna in order to kiss him. Keith fucked Mark's mouth with his tongue, tasting Donna and himself there. Donna reached around Mark, pulling him closer and taking him into her mouth, which made Mark moan against Keith's mouth. Donna came, and came again, sucking Mark into coming with her and her hands caressed his ass.

"Please," Mark moaned to Keith, "Please." Knowing what he wanted, Keith pulled himself from Donna before he came also. Kissing her he lay her down on the couch and joined Mark on the floor. Donna watched as Keith kissed and fondled Mark in much the same way he had kissed and fondled her. Mark wrapped his legs around Keith's neck and Keith entered him, making Mark sigh with fulfillment.

Eyes on the two men on the floor, their skin glowing in the candle light, Donna's hand casually found her still throbbing clit and lazily toyed with it. Mark saw her watching them and smiled. Donna smiled back. He held out his hand to her and she took it, and held it, watching in amazement as his cock between his belly and Keith's grew hard. Mark tugged on her hand lightly and she joined them on the floor.

Keith grinned at the sight of them together. It was going to be a wonderful summer.