Summer Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
A new lifestyle begins as the temperature heats up.
1.8k words
4.06
93.3k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I have been intrigued by the idea of being a cuckold since before I was even married. I had always just compartmentalized it as a fantasy, not really even a fetish and definitely not a lifestyle. My wife and I have been together for seven years, married for five. My wife, Jessica, is five years older than me at 37 and she looks her age but looks great. She is divorced from her first husband and has a twelve year old son, Adam, that lives with us. I'm Nick, Jessica is my first wife and we live in the small city where we both grew up.

After five years if marriage, our sex life had really hit the doldrums. I have pretty much convinced myself that I can't satisfy my wife because of what I was sure was my small penis. It was something that got in my head at an early age that I never really got over until I started dating Jessica. Dating her gave me a boost of self confidence that made me forget about any kind of feelings of inadequacy that haunted me. For those first years we were together I had really forgotten all about any kind of cuckold or humiliation fantasies. Jessica fell for me because of the way I treated her compared to her cheating ex. Dating me gave her the confidence to start a career as a real estate agent. The downside of that was that between our careers and her son we had very little time for each other any more. This however fed into my declining self-confidence and renewed interest in my cuckold and humiliation fantasies.

These doldrums lasted for about a year, I guess, when it came to a head with a big fight. We made up and we both had to come clean about some things. I confessed my fetishes and my feelings of inadequacy. At first she tried to put at ease about all of that, but I pressed her. She eventually confessed that I didn't really turn her on physically much anymore. She immediately apologized and cried about it. I told her that it was fine, that I knew that we still loved each other.

Unbelievably, our sex life quickly improved after this. We exchanged fantasies, engaged in some light role-play and started to have some fun. I even got her to drop little hints about my small penis. Because we were being so open with each other, after a few months of this, I decided to up the ante. I suggested she have sex with another man. She, didn't really like the idea. I brought it up every so often until, finally, she said maybe, but not until Adam was gone. My step-son spends summers at his dad's on the other side of the state. I was so excited that I immediately got a hard-on. She said that if this happened it would totally be her plan and that she may do it as a surprise at some point.

Well summer started and Adam was gone but I saw no evidence of a plan going into place. She was spending a lot of time on the internet, though. Mostly at social networking sites but occasionally reading erotic stories. She would close the window when I walked by, so I asked her what she was doing. "Research," was all she said.

Now, I also noticed some changes in how she was dressing. I should describe my wife here, at about five nine she is probably an inch or so taller than me in her bare feet. She is naturally a brunette but had blonde hair when we met but went back to brown after we were married. She's got nice big boobs (38D) and kind of big butt that she hates but I actually kind of like. Well now she was wearing a lot of short skirts and heels for work which is kind of unusual. She's also started talking about going blonde again. I found this all very exciting. Her fantasy roles in bed also became more daring, beginning to use actual names for her fantasy lovers and having me use a dildo on her. Her humiliation became more brazen as well as she started making jokes about my penis even when we weren't having sex. This all served to keep me in a perpetual state of semi-arousal.

I didn't know it at the time, but it was the day before my birthday that my sex life and my marriage would change forever. I went to work that day happy that it was the last day of work for me that week as I was taking my birthday on Friday off. I was also pleasantly surprised to get up that morning with my wife fondling me. After I was good and hard she pulled the sheets off me and went down on me. "Little Nick is getting his present a little early," she said. As I was just about to cum she stopped. "I think I'm going to dye my hair blond today."

"Great idea," I just kind of moaned.

"I thought you'd like it," she said and stopped the blow job. I was a little confused and she told me, "I want to tease you all day, then maybe I'll let you cum on your birthday. Today was going to be hard to concentrate at work. My wife would repeatedly call me throughout the day and tease me, reminding me of my "little problem" this morning.

I eventually got off work and was on my way home. I looked in my rearview and noticed a cop following me. I know I was probably speeding a little bit because I was so excited, but he didn't turn on his lights or anything. He followed me off my exit and onto my street. I was starting to sweat it a little, now, but still no lights. When I got to my driveway and pulled in, he finally flashed his cherries and whooped his siren. I parked outside of my garage and he got out his car and walked up to my window. "Step out of the car, sir," he said in that authoritative cop voice.

"Wh-what seems to be the problem, officer," I ask, really nervous not.

"Just step out," he repeats. I get out of the car and he immediately turns me around and puts cuffs on me behind my back.

"What is the problem?" I ask, feeling panicky. At this point my wife has walked out of the house wearing a bathrobe with her hair in a towel.

"Excuse me, officer, what has my husband done?" my wife asks.

"Ma'am, this man fits the description of suspected sex offender."

"Wait a minute," says Jessica, "let's go in the house and figure this out." Surprisingly, that is what the officer did, pulling me off my car and pushing me toward the house. This seemed strange to me, but I was terrified, and just shut my mouth. The officer sat me down in a chair in the living room, and Jessica went into the kitchen. "Would anyone like a drink?" my wife asks, which seemed completely inappropriate.

"I'll have what you're having," the cop says.

"Officer Hansen, is it?" as she hands him a glass of wine, which he takes. She had taken the towel off of her hair and she had, indeed, dyed it blonde. "This has to be some kind of mistake, Officer Hansen," Jessica says as she opens her robe slightly to reveal a lot of cleavage. I suddenly realized that this had been an elaborate set up. Instead of feeling relief, however, my heart started to beat faster in anticipation.

"I don't know ma'am..." Officer Hansen starts, playing along.

"Maybe, you're right," Jessica says, "I think that my husband is some kind of pervert. He wants me to have sex with other men so he can watch." She takes off her robe and is standing there in just a lacy bra and panties and a pair of 4 inch heels. "I'll bet he's turned on already." With that, Officer Hansen and Jessica pull me out of the chair and Jessica pulls down my pants. Jessica towered over me in her heels as did Officer Hansen, or Jeff as I later found out, who had to be about six two. I, of course, was hard. My shirt obscured my penis from view, so Jessica opened that as well. "As you can see, there is a reason that I want to take him up on his perverted little fantasy. They pushed me back into the chair with my hands cuffed behind my back and my pants around my ankles.

Jessica grabbed Jeff by his shirt and gave him a kiss on the mouth. She then dropped to her knees and opened Jeff's pants. She pulled out his semi-hard cock, which was already larger than my hard-on. "This is what a cock looks like, honey," she said as she started to lick it up and down. Jeff was soon hard and had what looked like seven thick inches. Jessica was giving him one hell of a blow job and he told her he was about to blow. She just kept on sucking him until he blew his load in her mouth, which she swallowed. This was something she never did with me even when she gave me blow jobs. "I hope you got more where that came from," she said as she slipped out of her bra and panties, which she stuck in my mouth. I spit them out but could tell how wet she was by the smell and taste. I also noticed that she had trimmed her bush into a little landing strip above her pussy.

"You want some of this pussy," she said to a now completely naked Jeff, who I must say had an outstanding body. He was only 28 and looked like he worked out a lot. Jeff went down on my wife who was lying on the couch in front of me. Jessica was soon moaning like she was in heat. She told him to please fuck her, and he was ready to go again. He fucked her a good long time in missionary on the couch with my wife's legs wrapped around him. He then flipped her over and started doing her doggy style. Jessica looked over at me and said, "He's so big. So much bigger than you. Touching me in places that you never can." My wife was having an orgasm like I had never witnessed. I don't know if it was the bigger cock, or if she was just as turned on with this scene as I was. With that, I thought I could just cum watching them, without being able to touch myself. Jeff came not long after that and they both collapsed on the couch.

We all dozed off for a while after that. I woke up and Jessica and Jeff were in the shower. Jessica told me later that they fucked once more in the shower. Jeff took off the cuffs, got dressed and left. By now it was after midnight and my wife said, "Happy Birthday, honey!" as she went down on me. I came in about 15 seconds.

It was going to be an interesting summer.