Summer Day

Story Info
You and I on a hot summer day.
885 words
2.17
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hot out again today and the A/C can't keep up, as usual. Both of us are wearing less than would be socially appropriate just to keep cool. The problem is, however, the more you take off, the hotter I get. With the shades closed and the curtains pulled, you've stripped down to your bra and panties... it's driving me fucking insane!

I walk over to you as you stand in front of the fan letting the cool—um, no, not cool just slightly less hot—letting the air blow across your skin. It also has the effect of blowing your scent my way inflaming my desire further. I can't stand it anymore! Heat wave or not, you are mine and I will have you now!

I reach out and grab your waist and yank you closer to me... hard. You gasp at the contact, but you don't pull away... you can't, my grip is much too strong and it's too hot to fight what you have learned to be a battle best fought elsewhere. Instead, you try to back even closer increasing the contact as much as possible. Your head is leaning against my shoulder exposing your own shoulder and neck to me... and I take advantage of our position by kissing and nipping at your neck and shoulders. You begin to moan as my kisses and nibbles grow stronger.

Knowing that you need more, you've turned to face me and our lips are locked together like they were a match set designed to fit perfectly. Our tongues find each other as they dance from one mouth to the other. In a playful mood, you suck hard on my tongue in anticipation of things to come. All the while, I have been massaging your breast with increasing pressure as our passions heat. Your nipples are responding to my touch making themselves easy to find and easier to pinch and twist. My other hand has long since found it's way to your ass where it's been squeezing and pulling your hips closer to mine. And, yes, that raging erection is for you and you alone.

Before long, we've found the bed, though I don't think either one of us remembers the trip to the bedroom... nor do we recall where your bra and panties went or where my boxers have been misplaced. Once on the bed, however, does any of that really matter? As much as I enjoy the kisses we've shared, I find myself being pulled down your body to taste, to smell, to see what bounties you offer. Your nipples, still hard and slightly tender from earlier, are the first stop in my grand tour of you. My tongue flicks up and down, side to side around your nipple before my lips wrap around and give a slight tug.

I continue licking and kissing your body as I continue to move, pulled, further down. And then I am spreading your legs further to find myself staring at your core, smelling you, preparing to taste you. And when I taste it, it is glorious. Your writhing body tells me that the light flicks of my tongue upon your clit are doing just what I mean for them to do. While you moan, two of my fingers slide into your wet hole and you gasp at the sensations they cause. As my tongue continues to produce pleasures I can only imagine, my fingers are sliding in deeper and deeper before sliding out again. I'm afraid to use more fingers too soon... I don't to cause undue pain, but in the heat of the passion, I can't help myself and slide another and another in until you are filled completely. Rather than cry out in pain as I feared, you moan and gasp harder while trying to angle your hips just so to take all four fingers as deep as possible. I find myself driving them harder and harder, deeper and deeper into your pussy, but you beg me not to stop; you command me to keep going, harder, harder... until your entire body tenses and you shudder as the orgasm shoots through your body.

I'm already moving back up to your mouth to kiss you again, long and hard. My beard is covered in your juices and the taste of yourself on my lips and the smell from my beard are enough to drive you wild ready for more. Perhaps now you understand why I love to eat your pussy... your taste and smell are an addiction that I can not nor want to break. Our kiss is fierce, but it's not why I moved back up to face you... you gasp again as my cock slides in, filling you... not too much, just enough. I don't stop kissing you as I begin to thrust; slowly and gently for now, I'm able to keep my mouth on yours. But that doesn't last.

As I prop myself up on my arms and look into your eyes, I thrust harder and deeper. You close your eyes as the pleasure mixed with pain becomes too intense. Your moans increase in volume and intensity in time with my thrusts. Unable to contain myself, I make a few last, hard thrusts as I cum, roaring out in pleasure as I fill you...