Summer Day's

Story Info
Slacker girl pays her dues.
2.3k words
3.88
112.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers

The day was a workday at Grand Mom's house in the country. They would be working inside all day. The group was 4 men and a woman. The man left early in the morning to start scraping walls, and getting ready for new finishes. The female member would show up at ten that morning to start installing new finishes on the walls. The four members that arrived at 6am, worked very hard to have the walls ready so she could get started by 10am.

She didn't show up at 10, she didn't show at 12pm.

The guys were upset with her no show. They started to do her work so they could finish today. At noon while eating lunch they talked about how to handle her no show. Hank said she had an attitude problem and thinks she's to good for us. Everybody agreed with that. Hank continued, "let's agree on what to do about it"

" Tony said, he'd like to see her strip, "she's young and tender, and thinks she knows it all." Tony continued, "I'd like to see what's under her baggy work clothes."

"It would teach her a lesson, and be a pleasure to watch." Besides he added, "My Dick loves breaking in young stuff."

"Great idea Tony," Hank replied. "Count me in," Sam said. "Me to," Jim piped in.

"O.K." Hank said, "When she shows we'll tell her to show us the goodies."

"Hank you be our spokesman," Sam said. "OK." Hank said. "I'll do it."

" First we need a place cleared, so she can perform."

"What if she won't do it, Jim asked?"

Hank replied, "Were out in the country no one's around for miles, she has no choice. We'll tell her up front if she doesn't do it, we'll do it for her.

They all went back to work early to get things cleared away so they could spend time when she showed up. At 1pm she arrived.

Cindy walked into the dinning area. "Sorry I'm late she said there was lot's of traffic."

Hank said, "Cindy the guy's are mad as hell about you being late. I tried to tell them you couldn't help it."

"I couldn't," she added. "Well!" Hank continued, "it's not the first time so, they decided to take your pants off, but I talked them out of that."

Cindy was getting nervous. "OK. Guys, I'm leaving, sorry I was late." She turned to leave, but the doorway was blocked.

Hank said, "Cindy, we made up our minds we want you to strip."

"If you don't we'll do it for you, and I can't promise were it might stop."

"Now get those pants off, we want to see what your hiding inside those work clothes."

Cindy was stunned, she told them she was a good girl and never messed around with guys, "I'm saving my virginity for marriage, she pleaded. Can't we just forget about today?"

Hank said, "Cindy, you're going to take your pants and shirt off now!"

"Ok! I'll do it, but my underwear stays on, Cindy responded. "We might let you off," he thoughtfully replied.

Hank said, "boys, clear the coffee table, and turn on some music for Cindy." Cindy heard rock music. She didn't know what to do. She started with her belt, then her zipper. She slid her pants down her legs and off. The guys cheered, "take it off!" She started to unbutton her shirt, when she heard them talking about her panty bulge, and fine looking legs. She finished with the buttons, and opened her shirt to take it off. Her bra was exposed, showing the full tits hidden under her work shirt. Her shirt slid to the floor. She hoped this was all they wanted from her.

Cindy stood before them in panties and bra. Hank said "nice body", "now turn around,"

"let's see your ass", she turned, facing away from them, she could feel them leering at her body, finally Hank said, "O.K. look this way", Cindy turned to face them, "MY GOD"! Was all she could say, the guys were naked, their Dicks hard, Hank stepped up to her, he pulled her bra aside to look at her tits, suddenly Cindy jumped, Hank had grabbed a hand full of her pussy with his other hand. "Guy's, she's got a meaty pussy," he said.

Cindy was alarmed; she knew in the back of her mind what was about to happen. She heard Hank ask if they would like some young pussy? A loud YES! Was the answer?

Cindy stood there in bra and panties; Hank asked her how she liked construction work? Cindy said it was good money. Hank looked at her as he spoke, "today your going to pay your dues, you're late and over due, we'll need to collect some interest." Cindy asked, "how much?" Hank replied with a grin, "as much as you can handle, and a little more."

Cindy was young, tender pussy, prime material for their Dicks.

Hank said, "let's do it!" Jim lifted Cindy in the air, and pulled her panties off. Her pussy was violated; fingers probed her cunt. She was placed on the coffee table on her back. Her bra was yanked off. Her tits were grabbed. She lay on her back on this narrow coffee table, with her legs held wide apart.

Cindy was horrified this was the most humiliating experience of her life.

Hank was between her legs looking down at her, he said, "you get me first, then the rest get their turns."

She watched horrified as Hank, started to guide his Hugh Dick into her pussy. She twisted and started to fight.

Hank shouted, "hold her boys she's going to buck." He spit on the head of his Dick, and then placed his Dick at the entrance to her heaving pussy. He placed his hands on her hips and pushed his Dick violently into her cunt. In one hard thrust he entered her virgin channel, and took her cherry.

She jerked and bucked, and her legs stiffened. She groaned in pain from his violent entry. The narrow table was like a sled. Hank placed his hands on the sides of the table. He let her pussy adjust to his cock then; he started to roughly fuck her. She felt ill, she though his cock would tare her cunt apart.

She could smell his sweaty body odor, and his unshaved face scratched her cheek. She felt soiled as he continued pounding her pussy.

These were man in there thirties fucking a twenty-year-old virgin, and boy were they enjoying her tight virgin pussy. Her fresh smelling, clean virgin body was a rare treat for these four who usually had to settle for some old slut of a bar fly. Her tight pussy and firm tits were great.

Hank came quickly. He finished with a roar, shooting his load deep into her cunt. He held the sides of the table tightly, and kept his Dick embedded in her cunt.

Big Jim was next, his missing tooth smile loomed in her face as he pushed his Dick slowly into her cum soaked cunt. Cindy struggled to avoid his Hugh Dick. It was all she could do to keep from screaming. Finally his monster Dick was all the way into her tight cunt. He started to push his cock in and out pounding her meaty cunt.

Cindy was defeated she no longer struggled. She allowed them full access to her body

Sam was waving his Dick in her face. He rubbed her lips with his smelly cock. Cindy opened her mouth in protest. Sam took this opportunity to shove his Dick into her mouth and down her throat. Between the foul body odor, gagging, and the pain Cindy wanted to die. After what seemed like hours Jim came in big spurts that shook her body.

Sam removed his Dick from her mouth and pushed his Dick into her wet cunt. He also smelled sweaty and needed a shave. His Dick was pounding in and out of her cunt so fast Cindy was almost pushed across the table. He finished as he started, with a grin on his face. Cindy was sore now from all their pounding. Tony was next to mount her and the hungriest for pussy. He enjoyed every inch of her tight wet pussy.

This young cunt was getting the full treatment today. There may never be another chance like this for these guys, and they intended to get all they could from her young virgin pussy. Tony finished with a few quick stabs.

Cindy gave a sigh of relief. She got up, and started to grab her clothes when they noticed her movement.

"Hold on," they shouted, were not finished yet. Get on your knees; you're going to give some head.

Cindy got on her knees. Hank held his Dick in front of her face. He ordered her to open her mouth and suck his cock. She put his Dick in her mouth. "Now suck my Dick," he said.

Cindy didn't know what to do; this was sickening to her. Hank placed his big hands behind her head, pulling her face against his groin, his Dick entered her throat choking her, she gagged and gagged, hank didn't let up, he throat fucked her hard.

Hank came in her throat. Cindy wanted to puke. Hank was happy as hell; he was her first fuck and now her first cum swallowing blowjob.

Cindy sucked three more Dicks before she was done.

Hank scored again when Cindy was placed ass up on the table. Her ass cheeks were held open, and she was held securely. Hank put his finger up her ass first. It hurt her. He rubbed his Dick along her wet slit, and then pushed his wet Dick slowly up her ass.

Cindy screamed, as his cock slowly pushed into her tight virgin ass. Four times that afternoon Cindy screamed. She was often ass fucked and throat fucked at the same time.

Cindy paid her dues, now the interest.

Tony was the last to take her ass, as usual he enjoyed every grunt, she made. Just when Tony was spurting his balls into her bowls, the job Super, Norm and his foreman Fred walked in. What's going on? Norm asked.

Hank replied, Cindy's paying her dues.

Cindy was relieved to see Norm and Fred, now this crazy activity would stop, she thought.

Well, let me and Fred join in, replied Norm, the job super does have special rights.

Cindy almost died, Norm was removing his pants, and his Dick was Hugh. "Is she still struggling, or did big Jim slow her down?" he asked. "Yeah, big Jim did it again," Hank, replied.

Norm got between her legs. "She sure looks good," he said, "is she tight?" He asked.

"She's tight," Hank replied.

Norm pushed his Dick into her pussy, as his Dick started to enter her pussy, he said, "she's so tight it's taking the skin off my Dick."

"Boy is her pussy tight, I can't remember a tighter pussy."

"Fred!" He ordered, "call the carpenters on the radio tell them Cindy is taking on all comers."

Cindy couldn't believe what she was hearing. Just then Norms Dick hit bottom he was hilted. He started pounding her hard, like he wanted to break her in half. Cindy could feel her pussy stretching to receive his monster Dick. She wondered if her cunt could handle his Dick without being damaged. He pounded her, saying tight pussy over and over. Finally he came with a loud roar.

Norm pulled away from Cindy. He said, "Everybody needs some pussy from Cindy."

"Call everyone to come over and help break Cindy in."

Fred was next; he shoved his Dick roughly into her pussy. Fred banged her soundly, with a beat that made Cindy feel warm inside, her pussy started to have contractions as she started to cum.

Fred hollered, "she's cumin guys she's cumin." Cindy heaved her crotch up to meet Fred's thrust, they all cheered, Fred on. Cindy was having her first orgasm; Fred rammed his Dick in and out of her. She was going ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! As Fred pushed her over the edge. Finally Fred filled her womb with his hot semen.

Norm spoke first; "I think Cindy needs a drink. I have some vodka in my truck." Tony offered to get it.

"Man she really needs a drink," Norm added.

Cindy was out of breath, she was amazed at what just happened to her, she felt drained, Tony was offering her something to drink, she took a big gulp, and it took her breath away. "Here take some more, you'll feel better," Tony urged. Cindy took several big gulps, and didn't notice any difference. She took some more and closed her eyes for a second. Suddenly it hit her, she felt like she was in outer space, the guys looked blurry, she thought there appeared to be more people in the room.

There were about 10 men there now, with more coming, about 15 in all. Cindy was drunk for the first time in her life. She looked at the crowd, "well who's next!" She asked. They were ready. They lined up finish carpenters first.

Cindy looked through fuzzy eyes at the line of man. The first of them was between her legs slipping his Dick into her pussy. She was so drunk now; she just laid back and let him have her pussy. The whole time he fucked her she hummed a tune. There was a contest started to see who could last the longest, and who could make Cindy cum. The next in line wanted to take her from the rear, she complied, rolling over, she asked if anybody wanted a blowjob.

Cindy took on 15 men, the youngest, 18 working for the summer, the oldest 64 going to retire the first of the year. She gave them a good time; they gave her a royal fucking. This would be the finest pussy they could ever get. She was even better drunk, no reservations she gave her all. Hank did manage to snap some photos. Cindy's great summer's day.

JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers