Summer Desire

Story Info
A tale of desire and submission.
2k words
4.25
13.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

this is a genuine email that was sent to me in 2 parts by a very sexy and sensual lady who i miss very much

---------------------------------------

Mmmm now where was I???

Oh yes you had me bound by the wrists to the wing mirrors of my car, had unmercilessly teased my nipples, clit, pussy and ass with your hands, tongue and cock but as yet had left me unfucked. As you started to unty my hands, leaning over me to do so you whispered in my ear

"How badly do you need fucked?"

I replied "You should know since you've teased me so much".

"That doesn't answer my question.I want to hear you say how much.

" you say. "I need fucked right now, hard and fast." I answer.

"Badly enough to humour me with a little role play?" you ask.

I wonder what you mean but not for long as u finish untying me but keep me bent over the bonnet of my car with your body.

"What do you say then, you up for it?" you ask.

I ask what kind of role play you have in mind.

"You can be my sex slave for the day and I will be your Master. Well???" is your reply.

You already know how much the idea of being your slave appeals to me and can guess my answer. "I'd like that very much." I reply with a smile.

You turn me round and grab me by the hair and say good answer.

Before I can even reply, you push me down to my knees, keeping hold of my hair and tell me to open my mouth wide saying

"Now you can perform your first duty slave, keep your mouth open and deep throat every inch of my cock."

I start to wonder what I've got myself into but i know you won't do anything to hurt me or anything I wouldn't normally let you do. You hold my head still and start to slide your cock into my open mouth slowly until I have every inch of your cock in my mouth, you then tell me to swallow. I hesitate, a split second too long for your liking so you shove my head forward so my nose is pressing against your pubes, you hold me there for a few seconds knowing I can't breath then release me.

"Next time I say swallow, you swallow immediately. Understand slave? you growl at me.

I nod my head and say yes I understand.

You pull me up to my feet.

"Well time you got changed I think slave."

"Pardon?" I reply.

"Did you bring everything I told you to? you ask.

"Of course." I reply sarcastically. Bad decision.

"Well then, i want you wearing your denim skirt, a thong and your denim jacket and footwear, nothing else." you tell me.

I wasn't sure about it but there was a look on your face that said ...do it or else... so I changed.

You then told me to lean back over the bonnet of my car so you could check something. You grab one of my hands and then the other and you start to tie them together. I try to stop you but there's not even a remote chance of doing that.

You laugh at me and tell me I must surely be the most disobedient slave any man could have and that it was time I was punished.

The first smack lands on my left ass cheek and isn't too hard, the next lands on my right cheek but it's harder.

"So far my little sex slave, you didnt swallow when I told you to, you've tried to stop me from tying you up, even if it was a feeble attempt, been sarcastic in your replies to me but most of all you have no respect for me. Not once have you called me Master. Its about time you learned who the boss is."

you tell me in a voice that lets me know I'm very soon going to have a sore ass.

You remove your belt from your jeans and ask me if I'm ready to take my punishment. I say yes in a very quiet voice. You grab my hair and tell me to speak louder and not to forget your title. I reply

"Yes Master.

You tell me that as my punishment you are going to belt my ass harder than usual and the punishment is six strokes and I have to thank you after them. I start to laugh a little with nerves and excitement. The first three strokes aren't to bad but the fourth lands harder and stings a bit, i try to move away slightly but five and six land before I have a chance. I realise that your now waiting for me to thank you and decide I'd better do it straight away, my poor ass feels like it's on fire already.

"Thank you Master."

I tell you.

"Good girl." you say and straighten me up, unty my hands and give me a cuddle.

We start to head up the hill. We get a little way up the hill when you suddenly tell me to bend over and grab my ankles. I look at you as if to ask why but then do it anyway. You slide you hand inside my thong and take it back out again.

"Wet as I expected."

you chuckle. You lead me to a spot you have already picked out. I find myself tied between two trees, legs and arms tied wide apart.

You start to tease me all over again, licking my clit and squeezing my nipples hard. occasionally sliding your fingers deep into my pussy and making me lick them clean.

"Bet you'd like my cock deep inside you wouldn't you?"

you say to tease me even more. You continue to do this until I'm begging you to fuck me.

"Ask me properly then slave"

you say. "Please fuck me Master." I reply. You unty me from the trees and get me to lie on my back and start to give my pussy a good hard fucking but then you stop before I come. You tell me I can only come when you let me. You tell me to turn over and start fucking me from behind.

"Tell me how you want it."

you whisper in my ear. "I want you to fuck me hard, really hard and please make me come Master." you start fucking me really hard and fast and then when I'm close to coming you tell me you want me to come for you and to come now. The orgasm hits with such an intensity it catchs me by surprise.

"Was that nice slave?"

you ask. "Oh yeah. That hit the spot." I reply after catching my breath.

"Well now that you've come, I think it's my turn."

you say "hands behind your back slave." I put my hands behind my back and you tie them together again.

"Remember you told me it was a fantasy of yours to be kneeling with your hands tied behind your back and have a guy come in your mouth.

Well its about to become reality. Open wide and stick your tongue out slave." you tell me as you start wanking in front of my face.

You tell me to watch as you wank your cock then ask me

"Now should I come in ur mouth or give you a facial?"

I reply that as your the Master the decision is yours. After a couple of minutes you tell me to open my mouth so you can fuck it. You slide your cock all the way into my mouth making me gag on it.

"Im going to go between wanking in front of your face and fucking your mouth until I come and I'm not going to tell you when I'm close, just to add to your suspense my little cock sucking slave.

You do this for a few minutes then suddenly stop. You walk around me and grab my hair.

"Mmmm not yet. I've decided that your ass needs some attention."

You push me so that my face is on the ground and my ass is in the air. You slide two fingers into my pussy and then slide them slowly up my ass. I can't help but groan in enjoyment when you do it.

"Oh I think someone likes that"

you say as you start to pull your fingers all the way out and then all the way back in again. You continue to fingerfuck my ass til I'm moaning with pleasure.

"Think its about time I fucked ur ass slave." you say."

But ..but..i thought you were going to ...." i start to say.

The first slap lands on my left ass cheek, the second on my right.

"I'll decide what I am or am not going to do to you." you tell me. "Maybe i still plan to come in your mouth after I've fucked your ass slave".You say chuckling.

"No way. You're not doing that to me." I tell you.

"You're not really in a position to argue are you slave."

and with that reply you decide to gag me telling me you have had enough of my interuptions. I feel ur cock slowly entering my ass. You only put it in so far and start to fuck me like that knowing it won't be long til i'm begging you to use all your cock on me.

I lie there wondering how I got myself into this predicament.

There's no way I'm gonna take your cock in my mouth after its been in my ass.

I try to tell myself that surely you're joking and will come in my ass instead. I want to feel all your cock in me quickly and tell you this.

"Well ask nicely slave"

you tell me.

"Please Master fuck my ass with all your cock." I ask you.

You tell me you're not sure I mean it and tell me that I've got to convince you. I start to plead with you telling you I really want you to fuck my ass with every inch of your cock and to fuck me hard.

"Put your hands down and spread your ass cheeks for me slave, then i'll give you every inch" you eventually reply.

I do as you say and you start to fuck me hard with all your cock and i can quickly start to feel another orgasm coming. not sure whether I still need your permission to come or not, I decide I had better ask.

"Please Master, can your slave come?" I ask.

"Yes you can since you remembered to ask but don't think that i'm ready to come yet, I'm not that close yet." you tell me.

Within seconds I've come again.

"My turn soon my little cock sucking slave." I hear you say.

Panic starts to descend upon me. I can't believe you were serious about coming in my mouth after fucking my ass.

You pull me back up so that I'm in a kneeling position again and walk around to the front of me. It's then that I see the condom, still on your hard cock.

"You didn't think I'd really expect you to suck my cock after that did you, without putting a condom on?" you laugh.

You slip the condom off and I open my mouth as you start to push your cock in. The next few minutes are taken up with you going between fucking my mouth and wanking close to my face. I'm kneeling in front of you wondering if I'm getting a mouthful of cum or a faceful of cum. When you do cum it's over my face and some lands in my mouth.

You then rub your cock in the come over my face and tell me to lick all of it off your cock.

"You can be such a slut my dear slave ." you tell me with a big grin on your face.

"Why thank you Master." I reply smiling back at you.