Summer Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you ready to ride or do you need a few more minutes to gather yourself?"

"Oh fuck no, I've never been more ready for anything in my life!"

"That's my girl."

You stand, allowing me to get into position and lie down, and come down to straddle me again. You lower yourself onto me, but not allowing me to enter you yet. You press the full length of your body against mine, trapping my hard cock between us. I feel your breasts on my chest, your legs on my legs, your kisses on my face. Every action you take only furthers my lust and deep seated desire to have you.

We kiss again, every time being just as passion filled as the first time it happened. You're lost in the moment, so I take the advantage. Grabbing you by the hips, I pull you up just enough to line us both up, letting my aroused member spring up to the entrance of your wet womanhood. When it's in just the right position, I press lightly on your shoulders and raise my hips at the same time. Just the tip enters you, but it's still enough for you to break our kiss and moan into the evening air. You lean back down, put your hands on my chest, and kiss my nose.

Then, you press against my chest to raise yourself, sliding more and more of the length of my cock inside you. The higher you go, the louder and more into it you get. Your amazing tightness feels so good wrapped around me and with every inch of me you impale yourself with, I get closer and closer to reaching my peak of ecstasy.

Finally, you're fully upright and lower yourself to the base. At that moment we both let out earth shattering moans of pleasure. We fit so well together, like two perfect puzzle pieces.

You throw your arms up and run both of your hands through your hair. I look up at you. Your silhouette, painted across the night sky. Your beauty, outlined by the stars, gives you the look of some mythical constellation. Time slows as you seductively move, rocking your hips. I see the outline of your breasts on the stars, bouncing elegantly. I reach up to take one in my hand, leaving the other hand on your hip to aid you in your movements up and down.

Your breast is so soft, your skin so smooth. You feel like you're made completely of silk. Our moans have devolved into screams of excitement. We scream, we yell. We experience more elation than either of us thought was attainable. You rise off of me and fall back down, gently at first, then becoming more rapid. Your breathing and moans become louder the faster we go. As you get rougher in your movements, I begin to thrust back against you with more force. I need you against me in this moment. I lean up into a sitting position, and with you pulled tight against me, begin grinding against you once more.

Sitting in my lap, still bouncing, I can feel your breath on my neck. I hear you moan, like little whimpers, and I drive my full length in and out of you. I can feel you getting close to coming yet again. I speed up my movements. My mind begins to go hazy and I know I'm getting close myself. I roll my hips so that my full length withdraws from your depths, before plunging it all back into you. After only a few of these, you are at full volume moaning, shouting, and wailing my name with vigorous intensity. A few more long and drawn out strokes is all it takes for either of us.

Our lips come together, and you bite down hard on my bottom lip. You scream through your teeth as you cum, your sweet pussy clamping down on me with everything you have. I can't hold in any longer and I release inside of you simultaneously, pouring seemingly endless amounts of cum deep inside of you. I moan right back to you, matching in both intensity and volume. In this perfect moment, the two of us under the stars, you would swear our pure love alone could have given birth to a brand new star in that sky.

I no longer possess the strength to keep myself upright and fall back to my back on the blanket. You seem to have even less energy. I swear you're barely holding on to consciousness as you too collapse, but at least have me to cushion your fall. I hold you tightly, making sure you're alright. When you've regained a little strength, I allow you to roll off onto your side and I lay your head on my chest. Now it is you who hears the pace my heart is keeping. I hold you and you hold me as well. We stare up into the sky together.

"You were right." I say.

"About what?"

"This moment. But this moment isn't just for us, it IS us. This darkness is like that which my heart lived in before you came along. The sky, full of stars, is like the hope you brought into my life. Like the infinite possibility of what you and I are capable of as long as we are together. It's like all we have to do-"

"Sweetheart?" you interrupt.

"Yes?"

"I love you too"

You say it with such adamant conviction, cuddling yourself deeper into my chest. A statement so simple. So powerful. A statement that would change my life, for the better, forever. I knew that I was in love with you, and there was not a single doubt in my mind that you were just as in love with me. I know I will never have to question, never have to suspect that you mean it, that you feel it any less than I do. It is pure. It is us. It is love.

We lay, staring at the stars. How long had it been? Minutes? Hours? This moment was us, our own little world, and I too wished it could last forever. Unfortunately, we know that it is time to go. I loosen my grasp on you, so that I can lean over and give you yet another kiss. Using the flashlight, we gather our clothes and get dressed. I stow the candlesticks, blanket, and basket back under the table, assuring you that I will be back to get it later.

"One last thing. Can you hold the flashlight for a minute baby?" I say.

I withdraw a pocket knife from my pants.

"Sure, but what is that for?"

"Just something quick I want to do before we leave." I respond.

While you hold the beam of the light on me, I take the knife and head over to the tree. Once there you see me making some motions against the bark, and a few minutes later, I come back.

"What was that all about?" you ask.

"Oh, just something for the next set of lovers who are lucky enough to find this place. And something to remember us by" I say.

"Always the romantic, one of a thousand things I love about you." you exclaim.

"I love everything about you sweety. I'm in love with my best friend" I say.

I adorn a more genuine smile than I have ever had before. I take the flashlight back from you and we walk, hand in hand, back through the field from where we came. Though we are long gone, the night passes and the sun rises in the east all the same. With the morning comes sight back into the world and the morning sun hits the big oak tree, revealing what I had carved:

On this spot, the flint of passion and the steel of understanding sparked a brand new wild fire of love into the world. Love prevails.

12