Summer Distraction Pt. 03

Story Info
Adrenaline.
3.2k words
3.88
6.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday and I was off, which was rare. My days off were usually Mondays and Fridays. I woke up late and jumped in the shower. It was beautiful out and I had plans to hang out with one of my girlfriends.

I took some time with my hair, and put on a tight lime green tank and my favorite ripped skinny jeans that showed more thigh than they covered. I loved them because they were super stretchy and comfortable; and of course they made my big butt look yummy. A spritz of perfume and some flip flops and I was out the door.

Heidi lived about 20 minutes away from me but I didn't mind the drive. I picked her up and we decided to grab something to eat. I was in the mood for Spanish food so we picked a Caribbean restaurant that had really good & cheap 'arroz con pollo'.

"So what have you been up to?" asked Heidi.

"You know. Just working and trying to keep my sanity. Danny is in DR so I have some time to myself." I replied in between bites.

"And you're not worried about what he might be doing there?"

"Not really. I feel like I stopped caring. Plus, I can't say that I've been a good girl lately."

"Oooh, do tell." Heidi loved to hear all the juicy details. She leaned in towards me.

"So... I went out on Wednesday with Jenny, Mike, Rob, & Jose. We went to Calentura and there was a bunch of bikers there..." I began, and then proceeded to tell her everything that happened that night.

"Wowww...that's hot. I don't think I ever had a guy eat me in public like that. When are you going to see him again?" she inquired.

"I don't know. We've been in touch daily but he keeps talking about taking me for a ride on the motorcycle and I'm not ready for that."

"You should go. Live, have fun. I would. YOLO girl. You only live once."

And at that moment my phone rang. It was James. I showed Heidi the screen. She mouthed 'OMG'.

"Hey you..." I said after picking up the call.

"Hey gorgeous. What are you up to?" he asked, his voice deep and sexy.

"Eating with one of my girls, and yourself?"

"Just getting up." I heard him stretching. "What do you have planned for today?"

"I haven't made any plans, yet. Just hanging with my friend for now." I replied.

"I see...so how about you tell your girl that you'll see her some other time, and come spend the day with me?"

"I can't leave right now. We just got here." I told him. My heart started racing at the thought of meeting up with him today.

"Do me a favor, baby, and hand your friend the phone for a sec." He said.

"What?"

"You heard me. Let me talk to her real quick."

"Heidi, he wants to talk to you." I told my friend and handed her the phone.

"Huh?" she asked, surprised.

I watched as she put the phone by her ear and said "Hello" and then her expression changed from surprise, to shock, and then she chuckled.

"Ok, no problem, hun...bye...here she is." And she gave me back my cell.

"What did you say to her?" I asked James.

"She'll tell you if she wants to, but I'm sure she's fine with you leaving to come see me. Let's meet up across the bridge. You can park your car, and we'll go on the bike from there. I have a helmet for you."

"The bike? You can't pick me up in your car?" I really wasn't ready. I felt my heart rate increase and my palms started sweating.

"Mami the bike is not what you should be afraid of..." he teased. "I promise I'll take it easy at first and let you get used to it...the bike, too. "

I bit my lip remembering how big he was. I agreed to meet him in an hour. After I hung up the phone, I sat there for a second shaking my head.

"So what's the plan?" asked Heidi.

"I'm going to meet him in an hour across the bridge in Queens. He'll be on the bike." I gave her the 'save me' look.

"You'll be fine. I better hear updates throughout the day."

Heidi called the waitress over to bring the check, and I went to the ladies room to fix myself. Thank God I had spent that time on my hair this morning. It was long and smooth with some ends flipped out. My lingerie was pretty, too; a lacy pink & purple thong and matching bra. My makeup was light and fresh. I looked good. According to the guys on the street, I looked DAMN good.

After splitting the bill, we left. I dropped Heidi off near a shopping strip and was on my way. My heart was racing the entire ride and I chain-smoked. Right after the bridge, just like James said, there was a huge plaza with a couple stores and a movie theater. I pulled in and parked my car in the shaded back of the parking lot. I was so nervous...not sure if it was the thought of riding on the back of the motorcycle or what would happen after.

The next 15 minutes flew by too quickly, and soon I heard a motorcycle coming towards my car. I had described my Accord to him, and since I was one of the few cars parked so far back, he found it right away.

I took a few deep breaths before I opened my door and exited the car. There he was on the red & white Suzuki. He had his black and red helmet on, a black tank top, jeans, and that vest he wore the first night I met him. His tan muscular arms were flexed as he leaned on the handlebars. I wanted so see his face, and as if he read my mind, he took off his helmet and grinned. What a fine-looking man.

He looked me up and down with those mischievous dark eyes and got off the motorcycle.

"Mmm mmm mmm...hi gorgeous." he said, walking up to me. I had forgotten how tall he was. I am 5'8 but I had to tilt my head to look at his face when he was right in front of me. James pulled me into a hug and then kissed my neck.

"I'm happy you came." He whispered, and then playfully slapped my butt.

"God that's gonna look so good on the back of the bike." He joked as he squeezed my cheek.

I blushed and shook my head. I really wasn't a shy girl, but he made me feel that way. He was assertive and cocky and playful.

"Hi sexy..." I said looking up at him from under my long eyelashes.

"I can tell you're nervous. Relax amor...let's have a smoke and then we'll go. I promise you'll love it."

"Ok." I said and we leaned against my car. As I took pulls of my cigarette I felt him rubbing the exposed skin of my thigh in between the ripped material of my jeans.

"I like these. Very sexy. Can't wait to take them off. I remember what's underneath." he teased. I looked up at him and saw the heat in his eyes. I'm sure it mirrored my own desire at the moment.

After we finished our cigarettes I followed him to the bike and he explained the parts to me and how I was supposed to climb on it and where to hold on to.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"No, but let's do this." I said. He unclipped the second helmet; a bright orange and white one, and put it on my head and tightened the clasp under my chin. The helmet was tight but not too uncomfortable and I could see well through the visor. Then he helped me sit on it, and climbed on himself.

I was shaking. He reached back and grabbed my arms, pulling them around his torso and resting them in front of him so that I could brace my weight there if I needed to. I slid down a bit until I felt comfortable and able to balance well. And then he turned the motorcycle on, revved the engine, and we were moving.

The slow speed through the parking lot wasn't bad; neither was waiting for a light to change and then going up a highway ramp. But when we were on the highway and the traffic was light, he broke his promise about taking it slow.

I watched the needle going up on the speedometer and adrenaline flowed through my body as he hit 90, 95, then 100. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the speed. But I felt it. I've never gone that fast in my life. My eyes opened when I felt him slow down a bit and I saw the traffic ahead. I felt relieved, but it was short lived. You don't sit in traffic on a motorcycle, you weave through it. It's like he had his own narrow lane. We zoomed in between cars so close that at times I thought I would scrape against one or knock off a side view mirror. I caught my reflection a few times when he had to slow down even more and I loved it. My back was arched and my ass looked amazing. My tank top had ridden up my back a bit so my tanned skin and my tramp stamp (mistakes of youth) showed. I relaxed somewhat and felt more comfortable. I didn't realize how tense my body was before.

Once we made it past the traffic, we were flying again and I held on for dear life. I had my phone, my keys, some cash, and cigarettes stuffed into my tight jean pockets, and I hoped nothing would fly out. Did I mention that I was in flip flops?!

He went down an exit ramp and merged onto another highway and I noticed we were getting close to the Far Rockaways. Such a long distance covered in such a short time. I thought about how far I was from home. He had joked about kidnapping me earlier. I guess he really wasn't kidding.

We were going slowly down some local streets now and I leaned forward against his back. When we pulled up to a red light he wove his fingers through mine and leaned back into me.

Up ahead I saw a large sign for a motel, and my heart started beating fast again. Once we reached the motel, he parked and turned off the engine. Slowly he got off and helped me down. After he took off his helmet, he unclipped mine and pulled it off. He smoothed my hair back into place; an unexpected gesture.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"First of all...I could kill you for going so fast you liar! And second...OMG what an adrenaline rush!" I exclaimed.

He grinned. "I told you you'd love it mami. Let's go to the store and buy something to drink."

We walked to the CVS next to the motel and bought some Gatorade and snacks. On the walk back I was getting nervous again.

"What are you thinking, my thickness?" he asked, putting his arm around me.

"I'm thinking about how crazy all this is. Believe it or not I don't do things like this. I'm not a crazy 18 year old anymore."

"Well then I'm glad I bring out the wild girl in you. I like her."

I waited outside as he ran inside the motel and came back with keys. He moved his bike under the window of what he assumed would be our room. He took my hand and we walked to the side entrance.

The hallway of this motel was dark and quiet. It felt like we were the only ones there. He stopped when he found #22 and opened the door. Once inside, we put our drinks and helmets on the table and turned up the A/C. He checked to make sure the bike was ok, and then focused his attention on me.

"Are you nervous, baby?" he teased and took off his vest and pulled his shirt off. I took a moment to admire his sculpted torso and abs, and all the tattoos that started at his collarbone and ended right above his navel. Yum.

"Yes." I didn't lie. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Good." he replied with a smirk.

I lit a cigarette as I watched him hang his sweaty shirt to dry on the chair and empty his pockets on the table.

"Be right back." he said and went into the bathroom. He came out a second later drying his face and upper body. I went in next to freshen up. I looked at myself in the mirror and was relieved that I still looked fine.

When I came out there was music playing and he was lying on the bed. The wall next to the bed was floor to ceiling mirrors and he chuckled when he saw me looking it at.

James made the 'come hither' motion with his finger and sat up. When I was standing in front of him, he took the bottom of my tank top and pulled it up

"Take this off, baby." he said. I pulled it off as he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. I held on to his shoulders as he helped me pull them off each leg. He threw them to the side and looked me up and down.

"You are so gorgeous."

James pulled me down to the bed. He pushed my thighs apart and positioned himself above me. He was just looking at my face for a few seconds, and then lowered his face to mine and kissed me. It started slow and sensual, with him occasionally withdrawing his tongue from my mouth to lick my lips and my earlobe and down my neck. I began to writhe underneath him wanting more. I was already so wet. Wrapping my legs around him, I tried to pull him down towards me, disappointed that he still had his jeans on.

He moved lower and pushed my bra up, freeing my breasts, and began to lick and suck each peak, nibbling on my nipples.

"Yessss..." I moaned and arched my back. I ran my hands up his muscular arms and then down his back scratching lightly.

He groaned around my nipple and bit down on it. Not too hard, but hard enough for the pleasure to be spiked with pain. I yelped but wanted more. He did the same with the other one and then started nibbling his way down, each little bite driving me crazy. When I felt his tongue on my hip bone I couldn't take it anymore.

"James...please..."

"Please what?" I heard him say but he didn't stop. He continued kissing and licking and biting my hips, the tops of my thigh, around my bellybutton. All the flesh around my dripping pussy. I was going crazy with need.

He hooked a finger under the thin lace and pulled my thong to the side. Just the brush of his finger along my labia made me moan.

"Jesus baby, you are so wet for me..." he said looking at my slippery pussy. My pussy was hairless and glistening with my arousal.

"Turn around mami...let me see that ass." I flipped over and got on all fours. He gently pushed my head down towards the bed and pulled my hips up a little higher. I arched my back for him and spread my thighs. I thought he was going to fuck me like that, but he went in face-first, licking from my clit up to my ass. He buried his face there and I gasped when I felt him licking around my anus. He had a strong grip on my thighs to prevent me from moving away. James licked up and down my asscrack, and then plunged his tongue into my pussy sucking up all the juices. He released one of my thighs and began rubbing my clit. I exploded in seconds.

"Ohhh godddd yessss!!" I moaned into a pillow and pushed my ass back into his face wanting more of his tongue inside me.

He continued licking and sucking until I pulled away from him, unable to take anymore. I turned around, and pulled him onto me, kissing his face and licking up my nectar.

"Tasted even better than the first time..." he said and stood up. He unbuttoned his jeans and took them off , followed by his boxers. His big dick sprang free and I gasped at his size. He was bigger and thicker than I thought. He grabbed it at the base and pumped it a few times.

He heard me moan.

"Are you ready for this, babygirl?"

I couldn't answer. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me down the bed towards him. Pushing my legs as far back as they would go he positioned himself on top of me and rubbed the head up and down my slit, coating it with my juices.

"Watch." he commanded. "Watch your tight pussy take it."

And he began to push it inside me. I felt the pressure immediately and I couldn't take my eyes off it. My lips were parted and I was sweating and breathing hard. He pushed more in and then pulled out and slowly forced it in again, inch by inch until I pushed his chest away.

"Relax your muscles, baby."

I was so full and stretched to the limit. It hurt but he stayed true to his word and took it slow. He stayed inside me for a few seconds feeling my muscles contracting around him. I looked up at him. His face was so tense. There were beads of sweat forming on his forehead. I know he was holding back. When my breathing normalized, he pulled out slowly and then buried himself in me again. This time was easier since I've gotten accustomed to his girth. I reached up and grabbed his shoulders as he pulled out and thrust into me again. I felt like I was folded in half under him. The pleasure started to increase tremendously, as did his tempo. I dug my nails into his shoulders.

"James...oh goddd!!"

He began pounding me.

"Take it baby." he groaned.

I began to cum and screamed his name again. He never stopped fucking me. He slowed down and released my thighs, letting me wrap them around his waist, and kissed me.

A few more powerful thrusts, and I felt him swell even bigger. He pulled out quickly, and came with a groan all over my belly.

Collapsing on top of me, he buried his face between my neck and shoulder.

A few minutes later, he lifted his head and grinned.

"You have no idea how tight you are..." he said. "Jesus..."