Summer Employment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

"Stop trying to shit me. Admit it, you're not getting any."

"The housekeeper is..."

"You're dreaming. Wait until I tell the guys about this," he said, hanging up before I could say more.

What difference did it make whether he believed me or not? I knew what had happened two nights before, and it had been the best sex I'd ever had. Missy was coming back later. That's all that mattered. I turned out the lights in the cottage, and sat in the dark to give her cover when she came.

As it grew darker, I couldn't even make out where the door was. Why was the pool not lighted? Why were there no outside lights on the house?

The sound of a splash traveled through the evening air, sending me scrambling to find my swimsuit in the darkened room. Had Tuck called to say he didn't need a ride home? Had Mrs. Tucker told Missy that she would listen for the phone? No matter, I was in luck. I raced toward the pool and stubbed my toe on the skirt.

"Damn! Fuck! Shit!" I screamed just before I hit the water. I came up coughing and temporarily blinded by the darkness.

I looked around for Missy and caught a glimpse of her white suit under the diving board. Why wasn't she coming to my aid? Hadn't she heard my painful scream? I swam to the deep end of the pool, guided only by the white material of her top.

I closed the distance between us as quickly as possible. Just before our lips met I heard a gasp. I knew immediately that it wasn't Missy. Her lips were soft and thick. The lips I was kissing were thin, yet demanding. NO! Could it be that I was kissing the boss's wife?

Mrs. Tucker's arms were around my neck, and I had to hold onto the side of the pool to support us. Didn't she know who she was kissing? How could I escape without her knowing it was me? I kissed back and felt her open her mouth. Was that her leg wrapped around mine?

And then, all of a sudden it was over. She pushed me away. "Go," she said, "swim to the other end of the pool and come back."

The boss's wife was giving me an order, like she knew it was me. I swam to the other end of the pool and back, seeing that she had moved out from under the diving board as I approached.

Mrs. Tucker pulled me to her. "Is she watching?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"She's probably looking out the window. If she sees what we're doing she'll tell my husband," Mrs. Tucker said before tipping her head to be kissed. I obliged her, penetrating her lips with my tongue this time. She met my tongue with hers; dueling playfully. I had one hand on her ass, and used the other one to support us in the water.

Was this really happening? Just when I was positioning my hand to feel her pussy, she pushed me away. "Hurry to the other end, and look to see if she's watching on your way back," Mrs. Tucker said.

Thinking that no one would know if I went all the way, I cut the next lap short. On my way back I looked up at the house. There was a light in one of the upstairs rooms, and Missy's outline was clearly showing.

"Is she watching?" Mrs. Tucker asked.

"I didn't see her," I lied.

Mrs. Tucker wrapped her arms around my neck, and locked her ankles at the back of my legs. I used both hands to support us and we really went at it this time. Her tongue became the aggressor, and we humped each other like two dogs in heat.

"Are you sure she wasn't watching?" Mrs. Tucker asked.

"I'm sure," I said, wishing I could use my hands to undress her.

"Check again. See if she's watching," Mrs. Tucker said as she disconnected her arms and legs from me.

"She's not watching," I tried to convince her.

"Go check. I'll be right here when you get back."

There was a hint of a surprise in her offer, so I swam to the center of the pool, and looked back at the house where I'd spotted Missy before. She was still there. Was she waving at me? What was she trying to tell me? I went back to Mrs. Tucker, and told her I hadn't seen anything. She lifted one of my hands to the top of the pool. In so doing; I discovered that Mrs. Tucker was topless. Her tits looked inviting. I lowered my head and took one of her nipples in my mouth.

"Hurry," she said, lifting my other hand to the top of the pool.

She struggled to pull my swimsuit down with one hand while she clung to my shoulder with the other one. My cock sprang to attention and I felt her hand gripping it. The thought of Mrs. Tucker, the Witch, caressing my hard-on was almost more than I could stand.

With a little jump, she wrapped her legs around me like before. Only this time she was both topless and bottomless and my cock was pointing right where I wanted it. Apparently, we had the same objective in mind. I felt her hand guide my cock. From the way she moved the head around, touching briefly, moving to another spot, I thought she'd never find the target. Just when I was ready to give up, she grunted and brought her pelvis forward, impaling herself on my cock.

I took over, thrusting forward, jamming her ass against the side of the pool. Mrs. Tucker had her arms around my back, her ankles locked behind my ass, and our lips pressed together.

Talk about a surprise fuck. Never, in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I would have Mrs. Tucker pinned against the side of the pool with my cock driving up and in, up and in, up and in. Nor would I have thought that she would be talking to me, demanding that I not stop, and for me to fuck her harder.

I didn't last very long, but it was long enough to give her what she wanted, the mother of all orgasms, as she put it.

She clung to me, panting and kissing me. "This will never happen again," she said, but I still felt her milking my cock, like she was trying to get it hard for another go.

"Come inside the cottage with me. It'll be better next time," I said, almost begging.

"We have to stop now. My husband must never find out about this. He's ruthless. He would kill both of us and think nothing of it," she said, freeing my cock from her pussy.

I was having second thoughts. What if Missy had seen us? Would she be angry enough at me to tell Tuck what she'd seen?

"Where's Tuck?" I asked.

Mrs. Tucker was becoming restless. She was trying to push me away. "They went to Vera's house. He's probably sleeping with her."

"Come into the cottage with me," I said again, kissing her, becoming encouraged when she kissed me back.

"She might see us," Mrs. Tucker said. I could tell by the way she said it that she wanted to believe differently.

"She won't. It's dark," I assured her, pulling her toward the side of the pool. I don't know if she didn't look up at the house to see if Missy was watching or if she wasn't thinking straight, but Mrs. Tucker followed me.

I got a clean towel and was drying her when she realized that she'd left her swimsuit beside the pool. "You won't need it in here," I said causing her to giggle.

"What do you have in mind for me?" she asked.

I couldn't believe my good fortune. The Witch was almost human. Maybe it was her nudity that caused me to become cocky. "I'm going to fuck you until you beg for more."

I was beginning to get hard again and I certainly had the desire. How many more chances would I have with the boss's wife before I got fired, or murdered?

She opened her legs to permit me to dry her thighs. When I patted her pussy she said, "You can do better than that."

I picked her up and carried her to the bed. She giggled again when I tossed her in the middle and got between her legs. It was too dark to see her expression.

I was anxious to prove her right; I could do better. "VIC," she screamed as my tongue penetrated her pussy. It was encouraging to hear her call me Vic and I worked hard to get her to say it again. I parted the pubic hair and used my thumbs to spread her lips so my tongue could go deeper. It made my ego soar to turn the office czar into a whimpering pool of pudding, begging for more. Mrs. Tucker, the woman whose ire had made me want to hide was now biting a pillow and pawing the sheets to keep from shrieking. Her entire body was limp, jumping like an electrical shock had hit it each time I teased her clit.

"Please," she said in a pitiful whisper that made me want to comfort her. I moved to her side and wrapped my arms around her. She buried her head in my chest, still jerking each time an aftershock hit her. I stroked her back, arms and tummy until her body stopped shaking.

"Victor?" she asked, using her index finger to part my chest hair.

"Yes, Mrs. Tucker?"

She laughed. It was a throaty laugh that made her abdomen shake. "I think, considering how well we've gotten to know each other, that you should call me Elizabeth."

"Yes, Elizabeth?"

"Did the maid see us?"

"Yes," I said, truthfully. "I'm sorry that I lied to you before, Elizabeth."

"I knew she was watching too," she confessed.

"Missy isn't a snitch," I said, hoping that I was correct.

"You don't know her. She has a price. Will you find out what it is, please?"

"I'll talk to her in the morning. I feel responsible," I said.

"Oh, no, it wasn't your fault, Victor," Elizabeth said, turning to me. I felt her breasts touch my chest and she must have felt my cock probing her thighs.

We worked together to get into position, her rolling onto her back, and me following to crouch between her legs. A few grunts later, a sigh of relief, and I was in her, probing deeper and deeper. We spoke in monotones, her directing me in short, but unintelligible sentences and me, mumbling nonsensically.

We were both playing with fire, and we knew it. We'd been seen by Missy. If she told Tuck, there would be hell to pay, possibly death. Believe me when I say this fuck was worth taking the risk. Mrs. Tucker, Elizabeth, was horny, hungry, and had an unquenchable thrust for sex. I, on the other hand, was a young kid, too stupid to turn down a good thing.

If I understood her correctly, Elizabeth praised me for pushing deep, warned me not to stop, and cajoled me for slowing down. But I may have misunderstood her. I was consumed with the knowledge that I was having my way with the boss's beautiful wife. I was also busy concentrating on staying connected. When she finally let me stop, we were so spent that it took minutes to regain our breathing.

"You're a treasure, Victor," Elizabeth said as she pushed me off of her. She gave me a steaming kiss before delivering the bad news. "Too bad this has to end, but it does."

I tried to convince her that I could convince Missy to remain mum, but Elizabeth wasn't buying it. I gave her a T-shirt, and after a final kiss, she left.

The next morning I went out to the pool, found both pieces of the swimsuit, and hid them in the towel closet before walking to the house.

*****

Two down and six to go, chapters that is, not women. There are only five more women.

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12