Summer Employment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

"Why do you do it? You could get another job."

Missy had discovered my hard on and didn't answer me. She offered one of her nipples to me, and I was happy to suck it into my mouth while she positioned herself on top of me. A question popped into my mind just as she lowered herself onto my cock.

"Is he really hung like a horse?"

Missy leaned forward, laughing so hard we nearly became disconnected. "You've got him beat by a mile, babe," she said, beginning to raise and lower her pussy. I let her bounce up and down without thrusting upward. Her thighs were strong and she didn't mind doing all the work. I held her ass in my hands, and watched her breasts bounce.

"You'd best be careful not to let Tuck know you're fucking his wife, Brian," Missy said in a causal voice, like she was warning me to cut my steak in bite-size pieces.

"She says she's not going to do it anymore," I said.

Missy tossed her head back, laughing. "That woman's so horny she'd fuck a bedpost if it would fuck her back."

"Tuck told me he was going to sober up so he could give her a good fucking," I said, enjoying our conversation almost as much as I was enjoying the way her pussy was squeezing my cock.

"She'll be waiting a long time for that to happen. I'd say you'll be getting as much of her as you want," Missy said in a pragmatic way that made me think she didn't mind sharing me with the boss's wife.

"Do you think he screws Vera?"

Missy stopped bouncing, and looked down at me. "Are we going to fuck or talk, because I can talk to anyone?"

"We're going to fuck," I said, flipping her onto her back. She locked her legs around my ass and grinned up at me as I pounded her, relentlessly.

As I said before, Missy was a strong girl. She could have easily bucked me off, but she took my pounding, accepting the brutal way I was punishing her pussy. We finished strong.

I tried to lift my weight off of her, but she pulled me down for a kiss, saying I wasn't heavy.

"I'll take the bottom sheet to be washed," she said when she finally let me up.

"Does that mean we're finished for the night?" I asked.

"I'm done for tonight. If you want some more, you can fuck that white woman up at the house."

"I was just kidding, Missy," I said.

"I know that, Brian," she said, already getting dressed.

I walked her halfway to the house, and watched to make sure the back door wasn't locked. She waived to me before disappearing inside.

There was a voicemail message on my cell phone. My brother had left a menacing message, accusing me of making up stories about my sex life, and warning me not to fuck up his reputation with his professor. It ended with an urgent plea to call him back. I didn't. Instead, I got into bed and contemplated my options. Stay here and be killed or go home, and suffer excruciating humiliation. I chose to stay put.

Missy met me at the back door the next morning. "The missus wants to see you," she said. I followed her inside. Elizabeth was waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Would you like something to eat, Victor?" she asked, and before I could respond, Missy handed me a cup of coffee, and asked me how I wanted my eggs. I told her I wasn't particular, and took a seat at the table.

"My husband would never agree to your taking Monday off, but I've been thinking of a compromise," Elizabeth said.

I didn't like the word, compromise. It could mean half a loaf or a single slice. "Aren't there labor laws that regulate how many hours an employer can expect a worker to work?"

"Professor Sawyer explained the job to you. He said that you agreed to the terms," Elizabeth said. "And anyway, you're being compensated handsomely."

My brother hadn't explained any of this to me. I didn't even know how much I'd be making. Elizabeth wasn't finished. "You can't complain about the fringe benefits, either."

I looked at Missy, but she didn't turn away from the stove.

"What's the compromise?" I asked.

"First, there's the matter of my panty drawer. Have you been able to talk some sense into her head?" Elizabeth asked.

I didn't like the way she was referring to Missy as if she were not in the room. "That's a dangerous subject," I said, without being specific.

Missy placed a plate of food in front of me. I took her hand. "Missy, this is up to you."

"You said I could trust you,...Victor," Missy said, trying to withdraw her hand, but I held it tight. Her eyes were filled with fright.

"Trust me, Missy; we've got to tell her what's going on. I promise that nothing will happen to you."

"Tell me what?" Elizabeth asked.

My eyes were pleading with Missy. I wondered if she realized that, of the three of us, she had the most leverage. She had something on the rest of us while we shared an equal amount of danger.

"Eat your breakfast before it gets cold, Victor. I'll tell her," Missy said.

I released her hand and dug into the ham and scramble eggs on my plate while Missy described how Tuck played with himself while demanding the Missy jiggle her breasts, and lift her apron so he could view his wife's panties. "I'm afraid of what he'll do to me if he finds out I told you, Mrs. Tucker," Missy ended her portrayal of a typical afternoon in the playroom.

I stopped eating and watched Elizabeth for a reaction. "I'm sorry, Melinda. I shouldn't have pointed the finger at you without having proof. My husband must be stopped. We need to put our heads together, and work out a plan. But for now, we've got to take precautions against danger coming to any of us. That means that everything will remain the same until we decide appropriate action."

Missy and I looked at each other and shook our heads. Elizabeth must have seen that we were not satisfied with her plan.

"I'll make sure you get your five days back-pay, Melinda. And you won't be expected to work on your day off, no matter what emergency arises" she said, looking expectantly at us. "All right," she said, "You can spend Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights in the cottage with Victor."

I watched Missy digest what Elizabeth had told us. She seemed pleased with what she'd heard until she looked at me. "What else?" we asked, almost simultaneously.

"How could I justify giving Victor a day off to my husband? Work with me here. Let's not draw needless suspicion. I can make sure Melinda gets her day off, but Frank needs his driver on call seven days a week." Elizabeth said, letting her case rest.

"I'll be paid for all seven days?" I asked, not that I liked it, but at least Missy was getting a break, and like Elizabeth had pointed out, the fringe benefits were something to look forward to.

"How many times do I need to reiterate what was in the original agreement?" Elizabeth asked, showing irritation in her voice.

Deciding that I'd pushed her as far as I dared; I thanked Missy for the breakfast and left for work. At least we'd made Elizabeth aware of her husband's perverted behavior. But could we trust her? That was the question that haunted me as I drove to work.

Trudy had the office open and was already working. Judging from the looks of her, dressed in a short skirt that showed off her shapely legs, and tank top that defined her breasts, this was going to be a fun day.

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12