Summer Employment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

"I hope you're not too worn out to take care of Melinda tonight and me tomorrow," Elizabeth said. I assured her that I wasn't.

Except for Trudy throwing a tantrum, the day went smooth. Trudy saw a change in the work schedule, and confronted Elizabeth about it. "You want him for yourself," she screamed at Elizabeth.

"You seem to forget that I'm the office manager. I can work both Saturday and Sunday if I want. You take the weekend off and have a good time," Elizabeth said.

"What a bitch she's becoming," Trudy said to me.

"Did you have plans for me?" I asked.

"Mark and Joyce are going to be so disappointed. She's been looking forward to you fucking her, and all Mark talks about is sloppy seconds."

The picture of Joyce coming into the shower with me came to my mind. "I'll see if I can get free one night," I offered.

"Would you? Mark and Joyce will be so pleased if you can arrange something."

Tuck didn't call for me to drive him anyplace. I wondered why. "He's laying low today. Have you seen the newspapers?" Elizabeth asked.

"No," I said. She showed me an article about a shooting that had taken place the day before. There was a photo of the apartment building where I'd taken Ginger and Tuck.

"That's where we picked up my husband the other day. Was the woman named Ginger?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes," I confirmed, and quickly scanned the article. It said a shooting had taken place inside one of the apartments. Two men and a woman suffered gunshot wounds, but they were treated and released to police custody. The article implied that the police were looking for an unknown person, who was behind the shootings.

"Frank's really concerned. I got him to admit that he's afraid Marty will implicate him, but I think he has more to worry about from Ginger," Elizabeth said.

"Let's hope that neither of them talks," I said, secretly hoping the opposite. Chauffeuring Tuck around was a duty I'd like to be rid of. Still, I'd been hired to drive Tuck. Without that duty I'd be dispensable. "Let's hope that neither of them talks," I repeated, meaning it this time.

"This car needs to be washed, and the inside cleaned," Elizabeth said on the way home.

"We could drive the Mercedes," I suggested, and drew a grin from her.

"We could hire someone to keep the cars clean. You're far too valuable to be expected to do that sort of work," she said and I agreed with her.

Missy brought my dinner to the cottage, and stayed with me while I ate.

"Did Tuck make you wear Elizabeth's panties and wiggle your tits for him today?" I asked her.

"No, the boss stayed in his room all day. Do you know what's wrong with him?"

"I don't know," I lied. Missy had enough dirt on the rest of us already. Tuck's trouble was something I wanted to use if I needed a favor from him.

"I'll be back after dark," she said when she took my tray.

"You don't need to wait until after dark. Elizabeth knows about us, and Tuck won't make a stink about you coming back in daylight."

"Okay," she said, smiling.

She hurried back, and we stripped our clothes off. I felt badly about giving her a short share on Monday night, so I treated her to an oral orgasm right off.

"You're getting really good at that," she complimented me.

"I'm learning what you like."

"Shit! I like it any way you want to do me," she laughed.

I loved playing with her tits. They were not huge. It was like molding clay. Once I positioned them a certain way, they stayed that way until I decided to move them. "Do you like it when I play with your tits?"

"I told you that I like everything you do."

"How about down here?" I asked, opening her slit with my thumb and finger. "Do you like your pussy stroked?"

She grinned and opened her legs for me. "I'd like it better if you put this inside," she said, putting her fingers around my cock.

It was becoming dusk when I climbed on her, and we fucked until it was completely dark.

"The missus warned me not to tire you out tonight. She'll be angry if you can't give her everything she wants tomorrow night," Missy said as I rolled off of her.

"Fuck the missus," I said and heard Missy's giggle turn into laughter. I laughed too.

We fell asleep. When I reached for her during the night, Missy was gone.

I was concerned that I'd cheated her, but when I went to the back door the next morning, she was there with a smile on her face as she handed me my muffin and coffee.

"Don't let the missus sap all your strength tonight. I want you strong and ready to go tomorrow night," she said.

"I'll be ready for you," I laughed, but I knew I was going to have a hard time living up to that statement as soon as we got into the car. Elizabeth put her hand on my upper thigh, and began rubbing it, down to my knee and back up to my cock. She was wearing a very short skirt, and as I found out later, no panties.

We had worked about an hour when Elizabeth said that we needed to inventory the dishes and glasses. "Follow me," she said, heading for the stairs.

"Yeah, right," Trudy whispered. "Why does she need tissues to count the dishes?"

I looked and indeed, Elizabeth was carrying a box of tissues. We didn't even stop in the downstairs stockroom. She headed straight to the bay where the van was parked. Naturally, I follow her, already getting a boner. Elizabeth got into the back of the van, and she had stripped her clothes off before I got in. Naturally, I stripped my clothes off too. We were on our knees in the back of the van.

"Suck my nipples," she said. "I've been thinking about you sucking my tits all night."

I wondered if she'd been outside the cottage last night, listening to me carry on with Missy. I lowered my head and took one of her nipples between my lips. Gradually, I lowered her until she was on her back, and I was still on my knees, above her, sucking first one nipple and then the other.

"That's enough. Fuck me," she ordered.

I took exception to the way she was directing the action, and continued to suck her nipples.

"Fuck me!" she demanded.

"You don't have me until tonight," I reminded her. "It isn't dark yet."

"Please, Victor. I haven't had your cock in me since Sunday."

"Since Monday," I reminded her.

"Yes, but only Monday morning."

"I'll finger fuck you," I offered, and began massaging her pussy.

I put one finger in her pussy, and moved it around while I tweaked her clit with my thumb. Elizabeth kept whining, saying it wasn't fair. I told her I was teaching her a lesson. Eventually, she accepted my treatment and got off. She used the tissues to wipe the excess juices from her pussy, and we went back to work.

You can't imagine how I suffered. Not only did I have to endure Trudy's teasing, I couldn't make my cock go down.

Elizabeth tried the same thing that afternoon, saying we needed to count the dishes. I followed her to the van, and got her off with my finger again.

"I'll bring your dinner to the cottage," she offered.

"No, that's Missy's job," I said.

She tried again. "I'll come to the cottage as soon as Melinda comes back to the house with the tray of dirty dishes."

"No, you'll come after it gets dark. We'll swim," I said, and Elizabeth reluctantly agreed to abide by my terms.

It was just getting to be dusk when I heard the splash in the pool. "Well, Shit! I guess she's learned her lesson," I said as I pulled off my clothes, and headed to the pool.

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12