Summer Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I never thought of things like that, I might be in the same position. What should I do? I have never really been around those things".

"Don't worry I am sure she has catalogs and stock that you can do your research with. She might even suggest you get more personally in touch with the products, Now that would be research I wouldn't mind taking a part in." Sarah's voice fills with the anticipation of a new and exciting activity.

"Well I better just take it one step at a time, Get the job first and then well see where it takes me."

Jennifer rolls over onto her back, the wetness between her thighs cooled by the onslaught of the air around her a reminder of a moment lost forever in time.

While listening to Sarah ramble about her day's activities her fingers lightly trace over the smoothness of her stomach. Circling and following the slightest contour changes as she listens to her friend. Her fingertip's travel lower, making contact with the newly shaped and trimmed patch of soft hair left from the earlier shaving and thinning process.

Jennifer had decided on leaving a small tuft of hair above the hood of her clit. The thought of being completely bare just didn't seem right, it would be as if retreating from a sign of being a mature woman in a way.

While staring into space her hands trek lower, rediscovering the amount of sweet nectar that still clings to her warm flesh. Not being able to deny herself she parts the folds and slowly drags her finger through, collecting the sweetness and bringing it to her lips. Eyes closing as her lips and tongue capture it, sucking it noisily before realizing her actions.

"Hey did I catch you having breakfast?" Sarah interrupts.

Startled Jennifer responds " No I was just daydreaming I guess, you know how I am."

"Yes that's for sure, I don't think your mind can function without sucking on a pen or your finger. Well I will let you go, you better not be late, doesn't make a good first impression you know."

"Thanks. I'll call you later and let you know what happens ok."

"Ok, Good luck, and I will be rooting for you."

Jennifer rolls over once more returning the receiver to the phone cradle.

"I admire Sarah's ability to accept her sexuality, and to even have a toy and admit it so openly." Jennifer thinks to herself.

The thought lingers briefly, and then Jennifer sits up and rethinks the things she has to do to get ready.

Looking down at her body she is amazed in a way, it wasn't like her to be so brutally open to her fantasies. And to be sitting naked for the whole world to see even if the world eyes were only visions she saw through her own.

"I don't understand myself lately" Jennifer says aloud to herself.

"It seems as if my mind drifts to the extreme lately, can it be the sudden relief of the pressures of school, or is it that I have some type of imbalance starting?"

"Either way I will get my mind refocused after I begin working somewhere, yes that will do it, I just need to be occupied, focused."

Jennifer was feeling a bit better now that her moment of self-evaluation was done. But like so many other times as in school she chose to mask her feelings and bury herself in projects of one type or another.

As the arrangement of tasks such as dressing and make up and hair passed one at a time through her mind, even though her thoughts still wandered, not in a troubling way but in a way that tapped into her conscious thought.

What was it like when Sarah used her toy, as she called it? How did it work, was there a certain procedure she followed? Jennifer knew the theory behind the act, but as in research theory can be boring when compared to fact.

But the thoughts that really tried to swallow her, was the thought of what she looked like doing it, was her face aglow with the pleasures she felt, did her skin flush, what was it like the first time? How did she hold herself, was she lying down, kneeling on her side, or on her knees? The last image brought a smile to Jennifer' lips as that position last practiced in High School resurrected itself vividly.

So many questions running rampant through Jennifer's thoughts, But questions such as these needed to be dealt with at a more opportune time, now the priority was to not be late. Jennifer wanted this job, not only for the cash it would help her with, but also possibly to help her put away the thoughts that kept her mind reeling lately.

Rolling off of the bed and walking to the closet was a step in the right direction. "Yes, I need to just keep busy so I can focus on those things I need to have more control over myself." Jennifer thinks to herself.

Pushing and pulling, moving the hangers in the closet like an ancient Abacus, from left to right till she found what she had been looking for, the black skirt and emerald green silk blouse. She then rummaged through the multitude of belts and scarf's hanging to the left of the door.

"Yes here it is." Jennifer thought. She had selected a modest gold belt to accent her outfit.

"I have the perfect pair of earrings and necklace that will tie this all together very nicely." She said knowingly.

And now the special addition to her outfit, a gift to herself last year but never worn and perfect to match everything she had selected.

Pulling her dresser drawer out she spies the awaiting ensemble. It is an embroidered lace bra with a rhinestone cluster front clasp and matching butterfly lace thong in emerald green. Maybe a bit daring for an interview, but this was to be a special appointment and she felt it would make her feel the part of lingerie sales assistant.

Jennifer laid each item carefully on the bed as if setting up a ceremonial event.

Thong, bra, blouse, dress, belt and sheer black thigh lace top stockings, It all looked perfect, and Jennifer hoped that it would make a great first impression.

Having completed that task she moved back to the bath to apply her make up and do her hair. Halfway down the hall she realized once again she was still nude, " I really have to pay attention, what if my Mom or Dad saw me just traipsing around the house like this, or what if someone was peeking in the windows?" Her rational trained puritanical mind thought momentarily.

Throwing caution to the wind though, she wiggled her butt playfully and bumped the wall by pushing her hip out to the side while simultaneously snapping her fingers and chose to just finish her exhibitionistic journey, but vowed to pay closer attention next time. Knowing she was alone in the house today, she did in fact feel safe from prying eyes.

Jennifer's usual method of applying her make up was to sit atop the counter so she was closer to the mirror, and today was no exception.

Turning her back to the mirror she hoisted herself up. Spinning on her firm butt while crossing her legs Indian style she gracefully came face to face with the task at hand.

Leaning to her left she opened the drawer that held all of her make up supplies just below, giving her all of the access required to complete her next goal.

For a moment she pondered the reflection before her, what she could do to add a subtle accent, if at all needed to her so far perfect ensemble.

Turning her head from side to side she watched as the light played across the highs and lows of her facial contours. During this act she couldn't help but notice how her body moved along with it. Her breast swayed softly from side to side, but never gave a hint as to not being firm and youthful. The nipples prominent as usual accentuated the inner excitement she felt.

Taking a blush-brush from the drawer she drew imaginary lines over her cheekbones, visualizing the effect that certain depths of color would have in different lights. From cheek to cheek running the soft bristles under her chin. Back and forth she watched the brush move, luxuriating the feelings it created. The movement and sensation were hypnotic in a way.

Then as if in that type of trance she drew the brush lower, tantalizing her nipples to a new level of sensitivity. Circling them one at a time and then tracing from one to the other. Exploring the difference in feelings as she circled first one direction then the other, varying the pressure and speed. Then lower still she moved the vibrating bristles till they brushed lightly over her stomach, and upper thighs.

The feelings were almost electric. Visions of a butterfly's wings came to mind and what they would feel like moving against her skin. Unable to resist she began to trace lightly over the outer lips of her pussy. Instantly a shiver came over her entire being.

The inner Jennifer, so wanting to be recognized for the sexual being she truly is, sought renewed recognition once again.

While taking the brush in her right hand she reached down with her left and spread the outer lips wider and then pulled upwards a bit. This action caused the pink pearl of her clit to appear before her eyes. Moving the brush closer and closer to the sensitive button was a rush in itself. The feel of the soft texture moving nearer and nearer was almost unbearable, but she continued the sensual passage until she felt it's tips fluttering over it.

The quest for ecstasy was so intense that she couldn't stop herself from continuing the wicked assault. From left to right from top to bottom she experimented with all of the sensations brought on by her actions. Once again her breathing became shallow and ragged, as if suffocation were inevitable.

"Why am I doing this? What is making me this way? Oh please help me understand what it is ", her pleas echoing off of the mirror that portrayed her inner battle for control.

But still it continued her logical mind a prisoner of her bodies desire for fulfillment. The inner muscles of her thighs tightened like overworked rubber bands ready to snap at any moment.

"Uhhh Uhhhhh Oooohhhhhh Myyyyyyyy G-G-G-Gooooooddddddddd!!!" Jennifer's body shook as if in a seizure; sweat beading on her upper lip and brow. The movement of the brush was a blur, her wrist moving as if mechanical in nature, and out of control. A runaway train destined for ecstasy.

The orgasm that swept over her was unlike anything she had ever felt in her life. As her eyes rolled backwards her body slowly slumped forward. The only limitation was the plate glass mirror before her. One moment a testimony to her lust, the next a resting place for exhausted and flushed flesh.

The brush transformed back to its original form as it fell and swirled around the concave form of the sink below. No longer the tender butterfly wings that had joined forces with the unrelenting and mesmerizing force that so easily possessed her.

It was once again just a simple tool for the application of delicate powders.

The coolness of the glass aided Jennifer's reawakening after what seemed like an eternity of suspension in time. The intensity of the moment was still a far cry from being totally comprehended.

The remaining sweet milky evidence crept in an ever-slowing thick rivulet over the porcelain path towards the drains opening.

Her breath caused the fogging actions fingers to spread across the smooth glass as Jennifer's cheek rested against it.

Jennifer's own fingers made their way upwards looking for a handhold on the slick glass still shaking from the aftermath of the experience. Leg muscles screamed to be straightened to relieve the impending cramping. With all the strength she could muster she slowly turned and unfolded her limbs gently, reaching her toes towards the floor as she held fast to the edge of the counter until making contact with the cool floor tiles. This action as simple as it seemed drained the bit of remaining energy from her body.

Bending at the waist her ass provocatively raised and her legs straight slightly spread and taut, she rested her head upon her arms while taking deep measured breaths. While trying to bring some sanity back into the realm she once recognized as her life.

Looking up she saw eyes watching her, questioning her it seemed.

" I don't understand it either!" She said painfully, her voice still quivering slightly.

Jennifer could smell the wanton reminders of the recent past. Her ejaculate clung to the inner surface of the sink. The soft milky white cream still evident and holding the sweet aroma of pure animalistic lust.

Her fingers cut though it slowly, dragging it till the tension broke the strand and feathered the edges. Back and forth she crisscrossed the static river, cutting it into smaller blocks as if testing its resilience.

While held by the grip of post orgasmic pleasure she brought the accumulated mixture to her lips, her tongue moving outwards to greet its arrival.

Partaking of the sweet fluid was intoxicating. All of the primal instincts seemed to cry out for more. Sucking her finger deeper while swabbing them across her tongue covering every taste bud she reached. Not wanting to miss a drop of the spell binding mixture, while feeding those deep engrained urges their tasty reward.

The moisture that had not escaped earlier was now pooling at the fringes of her inner lips. The volume becoming apparent as the potion collected there. Like a cocoon building from within, the drop swelled until it could no longer hold its own weight. The teardrop shape elongated, trying to withstand the additional pressures.

Breaking away from its origination, it falls through space, to its final demise against the unyielding ceramic surface below.

The image that did haunt her was that of Sarah, her face flashing before her minds eye as the climax had overtaken her moments before. The sly smile she had enticing her to continue the passage of pleasure.

"Sarah, why were you there?" She thought to herself.

Her mind and body now a semblance of her prior self, Jennifer slowly raised herself upwards. Arching her back stretching life back into all of the muscles she could.

"I don't understand anything this morning. Why is my body doing what it is doing? Why am I so easily distracted, And Sarah why are you entwined in these feelings? Are you the key to this mystery?"

The adventure will continue.

Feedback is welcome, and if you care to vote please do.

12