Summer Escalation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a month into his stay, I came home around dinner time. Our daughter was overnight at a girlfriends house, and Ken was at a fantasy football party and wouldn't be home until late. I went inside and started to get dinner ready. I made myself a gin and tonic. It wasn't long after when Paul entered into the kitchen. I smiled and said no one else will be home for dinner, would you like to join me. Paul was delighted, and said he would love to have dinner, and maybe we could watch a movie after dinner. I made him a gin and tonic while we fixed a nice light dinner. We ate out on the deck to the sunset, and talked all the way through dinner. He had a great personality, and he looked so handsome. He was wearing some cargo shorts and a tight tank top that showed how cut he was. I was beginning to appreciate how handsome he was and found myself checking him out more often than I had previously. We had another couple drinks during dinner, and one more afterwards as we talked.

We decided to go downstairs and watch a movie. I sat down on the end of the couch recliner, and Paul sat next to me in the other recliner. Paul pulled up the choices for an on demand movie, picked one and pushed play. During the movie, there wasn't much talking. It was a good movie, more of a romance. About half way into the movie, the main character, a woman, has an affair with a younger man. The woman was married, and the movie showed how it slowly developed into the affair, how the young man was persistent and slowly seduced her over time. Watching this in front of Paul was awkward at first. Did he pick out the movie knowing the plot, or was it just a coincidence. During the sex scene, Paul moved his leg toward me. I thought he was just adjusting on the chair, and he didn't realize his leg was touching mine. I felt his leg resting against the side of me, and I did not move away. He kept his leg against mine for the rest of the movie. There were three more sex scenes during the movie. They were very sexy and they started to get me aroused. I am not sure if I was aroused because of the scene, or the fact that it was a married woman making love to a younger man, or that Paul's leg was resting against mine. I could feel myself starting to breathe heavier, and wondered if he could notice my chest moving up and down at a more hurried pace. I turned slowly to look at him and saw that he was looking directly at me. He simply smiled and looked back to the television.

After the movie was done, I told Paul it was time for me to go to bed. He thanked me for dinner and watching the movie with him. I told him anytime, and that it was actually a pretty good movie. He said he was going to stay down and catch the end of the news. I said good night and walked upstairs to my bedroom. When I got to my room, I closed the door halfway, leaving it partially open. I walked into the bathroom and started to warm up the shower. I knew if Paul was downstairs still watching the news, he would definitely hear the shower running. With no one home but the two of us, he would have a very good opportunity to catch a glimpse of me naked if he wanted to. I undressed and waited for the water to warm up. When the water was warm I went into the shower. I wondered to myself if Paul was outside looking into the bathroom through the open blinds like his earlier pictures. Would he be daring enough to look in through my bedroom door? A thought of him looking at me was making me horny and I took my time washing my hair and shaving. As I was rinsing off, I wondered if he was touching himself as he watched me. Was he watching me? He had to hear the shower start down in the basement.

I stepped out of the shower and took my time drying off. I tried to look inconspicuously outside to see a figure or movement. As hard as I tried or wanted to see him, I didn't, but hoped he was somewhere viewing me. I stood in front of my mirror and covered my body in lotion meticulously. When I was done, I put on my white robe with nothing on underneath and went to bed. I turned on the lamp on my night stand and grabbed my book. I started to read but my mind kept wandering to what Paul might be up to. I was reading the words, but they weren't registering. In my mind I was fantasizing that Paul had watched me take my shower. He watched me put lotion on and was rubbing his cock through his shorts as he was watching me. Fact or fantasy, it was having an effect on me. I could feel my pussy getting wet. My juice was starting to accumulate inside me and all around my lips and clit. Without realizing it my nipples were again hard, and I had a clear picture of our young renter masturbating to me. The warmth started to build in my pussy, and the thought of him wasn't going away.

I put my book down, and kept the light on. I wondered to myself if he was still watching me. I was so excited and turned on I wanted relief. I wanted to touch myself and have a really intense orgasm and I wanted him to see me doing it. If Paul was in fact still watching me, it made what I was about to do that much more erotic. I started to slowly and softly run my fingers across my stomach and hips. First I used one hand and then two. I would run my fingers up and down my legs, around my hips and stomach and up toward my chest. My eyes were shut, and I fantasized about watching Paul masturbate. My hands drifted down to my crotch. Once my hands were there my legs instinctively spread apart to give my hand and fingers access to my pussy. As I started to rub back and forth, I noticed that I was very wet. There was so much wetness that it was all over me, around my pussy and a trail running down between my legs. When my fingers hit the target, my legs instinctively opened wider to allow me to put my finger inside me deeper. It felt wonderful, and I could feel a strong orgasm starting to build. My right hand had two fingers pushing in and out of me. The palm on my left hand was pushing down on my g spot as my fingers started to rub my clit back and forth. I kept fantasizing about watching Paul stroke himself until he came. I tried to think about what his cock looked like. Did he have a typical black cock, was it long, thick, how much did he come.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I had secretly hoped he might still be watching, seeing what I am doing because of him. If he was watching, I wanted him to see more of me. I stopped what I was doing and untied my robe. I slowly undid the ties and let them rest on each side of me. I opened my robe up wide so that both of my breasts would be exposed for him to see. I sat up higher in bed and rested against the headboard to sit more in an upright position. My hands went back to my aching pussy. I spread my legs farther apart and raised my knees up to more of a sitting position. Resuming my fingering and stroking, the vision of him possibly watching me do this added to my arousal. My orgasm was building and I knew it would be strong. I started to climax, and it felt great. It started and kept building with sensitivity and getting more intense and the orgasm continued. I kept rubbing my clit and fingering myself until I couldn't stand it any longer. It was an extremely long and intense climax. Both of my hands were covered with my wetness, and my nipples were so taut and extended from enjoying the orgasmic feeling.

When I was coming down and catching my breath, I realized what I had just done. I had masturbated with the light on, hoping to be seen by the good looking muscular young man. The thought of being watched had affected me. It had turned me on, and I wanted to be watched. I wanted to show my body, and I wanted someone to see me pleasure myself. When I regained my composure I got up and hung my robe back on the bedroom door. I went back to bed naked and pulled the covers back, climbed in and turned off the light. A few moments after I turned the light off, I thought I heard a creak from one of the chairs on the deck by the table.

The next morning I woke up and Ken was sleeping next to me. I got up, put my robe on, and went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. When I got there Paul was already there drinking a cup of coffee out in the porch. I said good morning, fixed a cup of coffee and sat in the chair next to him by the couch. We talked easily and carefree as if nothing happened last night. I was glad to see him calm and not looking away. Maybe he hadn't been watching me as I had thought or hoped. During the day, my curiosity was getting to me. If Paul had seen or watched me last night, he played it pretty cool. He didn't give any sign or notion to that anything was different from the day before.

Later on that day, I was out in the office doing some emails. It dawned on me that I could go check his journal again. After all, I hadn't looked at that since the first time I saw it a couple weeks ago. Being watched was turning into such a turn on, that I had to know if he had actually seen me. Paul was in town, and Ken was down by the lake so I decided to go upstairs and see if his laptop was again on. I looked out and up the driveway before I quietly opened the door upstairs. I got to the top of the stairs and peered around the corner. His laptop had the screen saver floating around again so he had left it on. I approached the table and grabbed the mouse and the screen saver disappeared showing me the folders on hip computer.

I clicked on the summer escalation folder and opened it. There were still two files inside labeled pictures and journal. I elected to open the journal folder first to put my curiosity at rest. I started to read the entries from the last two weeks. Paul had definitely noticed my new outfits and more revealing clothing. There was an entry about our visit out on the raft and how he couldn't stop looking at my nipples making prominent bumps through my suit. There were other entries about what I had been wearing, how he had watched me working out in the basement, and noticing how I seem to be looking at him a little differently. The entry from yesterday shocked me and confirmed my suspicions. Here is the entry he wrote. "Last night I had a very nice dinner with Penny. We ate together alone, and had a few drinks together on the deck. I suggested we watch a movie and she agreed. I picked out a movie that had a MILF theme and we watched the entire movie together. During the movie, I moved my leg to rest against hers to gauge her reaction. She didn't flinch or move her leg away. I took that as a good sign. My slow seduction on her seems to be finally taking. Once the movie was done, she went upstairs to go to bed. I was happy with my progress and enjoyed being so close to her for the evening. When I heard the shower turn on upstairs I knew I had hit the jackpot. I immediately went outside and watched her in the shower. When she was done, I sat in the darkness and watched her put lotion all over her body. She turned and left the bathroom to go to bed. When the light didn't go off, I crept behind the house and onto the back deck. As quietly as I could, I moved down the length of the deck until I was at the edge of the sliding door and could see in to her bedroom. Penny was wearing her robe and reading a book. I watched her for a long time, until she put the book down. I thought she was going to turn off the light and go to bed, but instead I got to see something awesome. She started to touch herself. I couldn't believe I was actually getting to see this gorgeous woman touching and playing with herself. She was getting into it, and then after a while she opened her robe, raised her knees and spread her legs wide. I could see everything. My cock grew hard instantly, and I couldn't help but squeeze myself through my loose shorts. I unbuttoned my shorts, pulled out my hard cock and jerked off as I watched the woman I wish I could be with masturbate. It didn't take me long, and I shot load after load onto the side of the house and deck. I did manage to get some really good pictures tonight as well."

My heart was pounding and I actually felt faint. Paul had seen me shower and he had seen me masturbate. I was extremely aroused now knowing he had watched, and that he had to take care of himself as well. He had a thing for older women, and he wanted me. I opened up the other file of pictures and saw more shots of me in the shower. They were more clear, and my nudity much more visible than the first ones I had seen. He also had pictures of me on the bed with my robe totally open. It was weird to see a picture of me with my eyes closed, robe open and head thrown back fingering myself. My nipples were hard and long, and my pussy was totally exposed. It hadn't been but a month and I was surprised at how far this had progressed. The feeling of lust, eroticism, and exhibitionism had exploded in me, giving me these feelings, and making me do things I normally wouldn't have done.

Carefully I peered into the driveway to make sure no one was around, and got back downstairs. I grabbed the water jug from the front deck and went to the back to start watering the plants, and to see if he actually did cum so close to my bedroom door. I was watering the plants on the back railing and went down to the end of the deck to put a towel out to dry. About two feet away from the sliding glass door going into our bedroom I saw his remains. He really did jack off less than ten feet from where I was masturbating in bed. There were six or seven faint white streaks running down the cedar siding. In front of the streaks there was also a small semi clear dried puddle of cum about the size of a small pancake. I sprinkled it down with some of my plant water and wiped it away with the broom. It seemed like an awful lot to come out of a man at one time.

I went back into the office and wondered where this would lead. It needed to stay in control, and not get out of hand. Up until now, he does not know that I know anything about his activities. I know that I have to tell Ken about him and that he has an interest in me.

A few days went by, and it was the perfect opportunity to talk to Ken about Paul. Paul had left to go back home for the weekend to see his parents and catch up with friends back home. I thought it would be easier to talk to Ken about this at night in our bed. It would be dark, and I would be able to easily bring up the subject just before we would fall asleep. Knowing my husband as I do, there will be one of two outcomes to this conversation. He will either be very upset that this kid can stay at our place and try to take advantage of me, or he will love the thought and the idea of the connection between us. I would think it would be the later, since it is one of his fantasies to see me with someone else. I am really not sure if that is truly what he feels, or if talking about it really turns him on, or the possibility that it could actually happen.

After we brushed our teeth, and went to bed, the lights were out for about five minutes. He had stopped talking so I knew he was on his way to falling asleep. I thought no time like the present and I have to get this done and off my chest so there would be no guilt. I asked him if he was still awake, and he quietly said he was.

I told Ken, "I think we have an issue with Paul."

"Why, what did he do?"

"He didn't do anything yet, but I just think he has an interest in me."

There was a short pause, and then Ken asked, "Why do you think that."

I told Ken all the different things that I had been noticing. "The way he has been looking at me recently, smiling and paying a lot of attention to me when you aren't around. I am just getting a strong feeling that he is interested and attracted to me. Plus the other day when I was emptying the garbage from the bunk house I saw a MILF magazine up on his desk. And there is something else. Last week when I was doing the laundry I noticed a pair of my panties were bunched up and had dried white stains all over them."

I waited for a response from Ken. He was quiet, until he finally said, "Oh my god, he does like you."

I could tell that he liked this new scenario that had developed. It is what we often fantasize and read about. Having told him this and broken the ice brought on a flurry of questions from him. We were now facing each other in bed speaking quietly. His first question to me was, "Does he make you feel uncomfortable."

I said "No, not at all".

"Does he make it apparent all the time, is he consistently doing this to you."

"Yes" I said, "and even more so when you are not at home."

I could hear his breathing getting heavier and choppy while he was talking to me. I recognize that when he is starting to get horny and wants to make love to me. I knew he wanted to continue with the questions and get me to respond with yes and agreement to what he was asking. I reached over and down to grab his cock and it was already fully hard. When I grabbed him I started to squeeze him a little and slowly rub him up and down. His state of arousal and questioning was in turn making me get aroused. I was glad he chose to be excited instead of being upset.

He then asked, "If I liked the attention."

I told him it was nice to be appreciated, and it felt good seeing another man look at me like that. As I was telling him this he started to reach over and touch my arms and my chest. My nipples grew into his teasing fingers and I opened my legs for him to touch me soon.

His breathing was getting faster and heavier as he was touching me. He said, "I love that. Having a good looking man so close and he wants to be with my wife. It turns me on so much to think about him wanting you so badly. Does it excite you sexually knowing that he is attracted to you and what he is doing?"

I paused, and said "Yes it does."

"You know Penny, that if something were to happen, you know I would be all right with it. I can't describe why the thought of someone else having you is such an exciting thing for me. I know you don't want to go there unless I agree and give you full permission to do something that I actually want to see. You can tell how this affects me. I actually want this to eventually happen."

We were lying side by side touching and caressing each other. Ken was very excited about the possibility, and I found myself getting more aroused at possibly entertaining the thought of being with Paul. My husband wanted it and was encouraging it. I just didn't know if it would be something I could do when the time came. To make sure we were on the same thought process, I asked him a final time, "Are you sure you want this. Is this just pillow talk to get us aroused, or do you really want me to do this."

Ken rolled me onto my back and started kissing me. He brought his mouth to my neck and started softly talking into my ear. "This does turn me on to talk about you with another man. Talking about it turns me on. Thinking and fantasizing about you with another man is even more arousing. Having you actually be together sexually with another man would bring it to a whole new level for me. So, yes I do like it, and yes I want it to happen, and yes you can let it happen."

He started kissing me again and was very excited. He worked his way down to my chest and started kissing and sucking on my nipples. The sensations felt so good, and they were shooting to my pussy. I started to raise my hips to grind on him. He brought his hand down to my opening and started to play with my clit and softly rub his fingers on my sex. This was all feeling so very good. Ken worked his way back up to my neck and got between my legs. I instinctively grabbed his cock and started to rub it up and down my pussy. I told him, "See how wet you and all of this is making me."

"I think Paul is making you that wet." I kept rubbing him up and down and would put him in a little bit. As I put the tip of his cock in me, he again went for my ear and whispered, "Do you find Paul attractive." I said yes, and he slid himself in a little deeper.