Summer Escalation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you fantasize about getting together with him?"

I responded, "Yes" and he slid into me a little further. I was starting to understand this game. He wanted to talk to me. He wanted me to be more verbal and admit things that turned us both on. If I talked and gave an answer, I would have more of him inside me.

"Do you want to be together with him?"

I again responded yes and he entered into me deeper. The talking, questions and answers were getting to me. Ken bent down to ear and said the final question.

"Will you let Paul have sex with you?" In reality I wasn't sure, but finally I said yes. As I gave my answer Ken plunged into me until he was in as far as he could go. He started to grind on my clit and tweak my nipples as we again started to kiss. I could tell his questioning was really exciting him.

Ken rolled over onto his back and pulled me on top of him. I started to grind harder on him and bent down to rub my breasts on his hairy chest. The feeling it had on my nipples was wonderful. As my head was down next to his he started talking to me again. He said he wants me to fantasize that it is Paul who is inside me. Ken told me to close my eyes and imagine that I was having sex with Paul. While I was trying to create the image in my mind Ken was whispering into my ear. "I want Paul to feel how wet and soft you get when you make love. I want him to be able to feel the pleasure that you can give and how tight you are. I want you to be able to feel what it would be like to have a different man inside you. Do you want him to do all those things to you?"

By now he was running his finger around my backside playing with my butt. He knows that is the sure way to start my orgasm. A simple yes was all it took and then he put his finger inside my anus. I started to orgasm immediately and it was building. Ken kept asking me the same few questions as I was orgasming. Do you want him, do you want to have sex with him, and do you fantasize about him? I kept answering yes with each exhale through my orgasm. It was good and it was strong. My orgasm brought on his and we climaxed together. When we were through, we spooned and started to fall asleep together. Before we fell asleep, Ken whispered in my ear a last time and said, "I meant what I said. It wasn't just pillow talk." With that I wondered what I would do. It was clear to me now that this was his intent, and his permission for me to explore if I wanted to. I smiled and drifted off to sleep knowing that time would tell.

The next few days past with a lot of the same looks and exchanges between Paul and I. I was still trying to figure this out, and determine what I would do if the situation arose. I was pretty confident that Paul would be more persistent and try to make a move and push the level of our developing relationship. Ken had his national meeting coming up in two days. Our daughter was going with him, and would be staying with her cousins. All of this was weighing on me, because that meant that it would be only Paul and I here at the house for an entire week. I was nervous and excited at what might transpire during that time. There were a couple more days to try and sort through the emotions, and the sexual drive and desire that had been building inside me.

Sunday came and they both were packed and ready to go. I helped them pack the car and went out to see them off. I kissed her goodbye, and then Ken. He gave me a hug and told me to have a great week. He said to have a good time and that I could fill him in when he gets home. Was he subtly giving me permission to act on my impulse and desires? I am pretty sure that was his intent.

The rest of the day I did various chores around the house. Paul came down from the bunkhouse later during the day and went down to the lake. I was out on the deck reading my book when he came back up from swimming. He sat down and was drying off and we started talking. He asked where everybody was. I told him that Ken had a meeting in Florida all week and our daughter was staying with her cousins until he came back home next Sunday. We talked for quite a while, and I was admiring his physique and his charm. He did look good. His brown eyes, perfect white teeth, and smooth sculpted upper body. He asked if we want to do dinner tonight together. I told him that would be great. We ended up making a light dinner, and finished up with a drink on the deck as we talked into the darkness. Our conversation seemed to flow easier the longer we talked.

He said he was tired and was going to turn in. We both stood up at the same time, and I thanked him for keeping me company over dinner. He grabbed me by my shoulders, and said I should thank you for letting me stay here. I appreciate this, and love being here. Paul then pulled me closer and gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek. This caught me a little off guard and I told him we were glad he was here. He left off the back deck and headed for the bunk house. I put our glasses in the kitchen and headed off for bed.

I started the shower again to stay on my schedule and routine. I showered and got out and dried off again with the blinds in the same position. I put on my lotion and my long brown nightgown and headed for bed. As I lay in bed, the thoughts of Paul crept into my head, and I wondered if he had again seen me in the shower. I tried to visualize what he would look like fully nude. A scenario or fantasy popped into my head of him making love to me. My body was responding to my images and I wanted to have an orgasm. I grabbed my Hitachi and started to send the vibrations to my pussy and clit. As I was rubbing it across my clit I kept the image of him entering me. It didn't take long, and I had a fast and very intense climax. I put the Hitachi back under my bed, turned off the light and fell fast asleep.

Monday was much like the first day with everyone gone. We would do our things during the day and have a dinner together. We ended up watching a little television after dinner. A little after ten he said he was ready to turn in and I said I was as well. He got up and again gave me a hug and thanked me for dinner. Before he broke the hug he gave me a quick peck on the cheek again. I told him I would see him in the morning. Again that night keeping true to my routine I showered, put on lotion and then went to bed.

I woke up Tuesday morning and had errands to run in town. I got back home around seven and went inside. Paul was in the kitchen, and he was starting to make dinner. He said it was his turn to make dinner and treat me to his culinary skills. Eating dinner together started to become a routine for us this week. We had a drink with dinner, and sat and talked again on the deck. We had a couple more drinks after dinner, and talked until it was again dark. When we finished our last drink, I realized it was after eleven already. We brought our glasses into the kitchen with only the oven light on. Paul again grabbed me and hugged me as he had done the previous two days. He thanked me for hanging with him and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He was holding me closer when he kissed me, and in the process his kiss landed closer to my lips. He kissed me again on my lips and kept them pressed against mine. His kiss stayed on my lips and he opened his mouth and I felt his tongue touching my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth for a second and our tongues touched and twirled around each other for a couple of seconds. I realized what had happened and broke our kiss. I wasn't sure about letting this happen, so I told Paul that I was married and didn't think this was a good idea.

I told him he we should be getting to bed. Off he went to the bunkhouse and I went to my bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and put on my robe, getting ready to shower. As I was in the bedroom I heard a text come into my phone. I picked up the phone and opened the text. It read, "I am sorry". It was from Paul. He had contacted me initially through my mobile number. I texted him back and said that it was OK and that he shouldn't worry about it. Paul replied back and said that he got carried away. It was his birthday, and his parents had forgotten about it. He said he was in a pretty bad mood most of the day, until we spent our time and dinner together. I texted back and told him happy birthday. He said that is maybe why he did what he did. Sorry if it caught you off guard, but getting a birthday kiss from me would make a pretty dismal day end on a good note. May I have one real birthday kiss? There was a short pause and he texted PLEASE. Now the ball was in my court. He was waiting for my response. I told him to come on down and I would give him one birthday kiss. He texted back with only the word YES. I turned off the lights in the bathroom and bedroom.

I was naked under my robe, and waiting for Paul to come down so I could kiss him for his birthday. I heard Paul come in the front door as I was standing in the doorway to my bedroom. The hallway was dark; with the only light on in the house was the bathroom nightlight. As I was standing in the doorway, he turned the corner and saw me standing there. He walked slowly down the hallway looking me up and down as he walked closer. He walked all the way to me and stopped when he was close and in front of me without a word spoken from either of us. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. He moved his head close and put his lips directly on mine and held his lips on mine. I slowly opened my mouth to let him kiss me with his tongue. As his tongue entered my mouth, my hands ran up his smooth chest and ended behind his neck. He was holding me close and French kissing me with an expertise that made me want to kiss him longer. He was a great kisser. Paul started to slowly sway back and forth, grinding himself into me. I could feel his hardening cock rubbing against my abdomen. The kiss continued, and he kissed his way down to my neck and softly bit and gummed me with pursed lips. Paul was still slightly moving back and forth and I could feel his now hard cock rubbing on me as he moved. The movement back and forth opened my robe slightly and I could feel the air on my left breast. The action had opened my robe and exposed my breast. The kissing, the feeling of his hard cock rubbing against me, and having him kiss my neck and ears caused my nipples to harden. I knew he could feel my long nipple and bare breast on his chest as he moved back and forth. We continued the kiss and I felt his hand moving up my side until it rested under my breast. Paul slowly moved his hand higher and started to gently rub and squeeze my breast. It felt wonderful, and he managed to touch and play with my extended nipple. I broke the kiss and gave him one last peck on the lips, and said Happy Birthday Paul, see you in the morning.

His kiss had excited me. He was such a good kisser, and the way he touched me and rubbed up against me had me wanting to let him go further. I was sitting on my bed in the dark thinking about him, and how I wanted him. I closed my eyes and thought about what his cock felt like, and what it would feel like entering me for the first time. I was excited and very aroused. I went into the bathroom and noticed the bunkhouse lights were still on. I looked up to the dormer and could see movement up there. I wondered what he was doing now. I imagined him masturbating and stroking himself to climax while fantasizing about me. My libido was in full gear and my curiosity. I wanted to see what he was doing. I walked through the garage door quietly and stepped out into the driveway. I looked up but couldn't see anything from this low angle. The light from the window near the woods lit up the area around the bunkhouse. Quietly I crept to the basketball net, and then up into the woods to peer into the window. I was deep into the woods where one more step I would be able to see down the entire length of the bunkhouse. Moving into position, I saw directly into the bunkhouse and down to the other end and my curiosity was answered. What I saw was mesmerizing.

Paul was lying on his side on the bed looking at his laptop. He was leaning on his right elbow and stroking himself with his left hand. His cock looked huge as he was stroking it and I knew he was looking at the pictures of me he had taken earlier, and more than likely the ones of me on my bed masturbating with the light on. He was slowly working his hand up and down the shaft as his eyes were fixated to the computer screen. I was surprised at how thick he was. In comparison he was almost as thick as a can of red bull. It was probably twice as thick as my husband and I wondered if I would even be able to take that inside of me. His cock was perfectly straight and it was quite a bit longer than what I am used to. Watching him masturbate had an intense effect on my body. My eyes were fixed to his hand and his cock. My hand drifted to open the robe. I instinctively spread my legs apart and started to rub and finger myself as I watched Paul. My pussy had become a wet mess and my body became ultra sensitive. Paul started to stroke himself faster and it seemed he was ready to come. I quickened my fingering and watched as cum started to spurt out of his cock. It was amazing. I saw six or seven squirts shoot up into the air. He kept pumping his stiff cock and it kept oozing out of the slit at the top of the lighter head. Five or six more streams of cum came out with less intensity and dribbled down the length of his shaft. Seeing this triggered my orgasm. My fingers felt my pussy clench tightly and my hand felt the warmth of more juice being forced out of me. I remember the amount of dry sperm I saw on our back deck, and thought to myself how much comes out of him when he orgasms. I watched Paul until he lay back down. I tied my robe back tight and walked slowly and quietly back into the house.

I got into bed and had a great climax in the woods voyeuring Paul. I was certain now that I wanted to have him sexually. I was curious and infatuated now with his cock, body and his kissing. The size was great, but the thickness had me wanting to feel the fullness of which he had. I don't think my hand would fit around his girth. I couldn't believe how much cum came out of him. That was another area of fascination. If he was inside me and I let him cum inside me, I would definitely feel his ejaculation. He seemed to shoot high, which meant I would definitely feel the strength inside me, not to mention how many times I would feel that pulsing shot. The sheer amount of what comes out would fill me, and I am sure the tight fit would keep it deep inside so I would feel and retain the warmth. I fell asleep with contentment of a great orgasm, and in knowing I was desired and being carefully watched. I knew that something would happen before the week was over, whether it was Paul's direction or mine.

Wednesday morning came and I woke up later in the morning. I went into the kitchen to have a cup of coffee. Paul wasn't in the house so I didn't have to worry about feeling uncomfortable from the long kiss and quick touching. I spent the day reading and sitting out on the dock and the deck. Paul hadn't been around all day. Dinner time came and went and Paul still was not at home. I started to wonder if he felt funny about being a little more forward with me last night. I went out to the garage and up to the bunkhouse to see if he had updated his journal. His laptop was gone, so I couldn't read what the new entries that had been fueling my fire. I went back to the house and took a shower. I hadn't thought about why I needed to take a shower, I just did because now I realized it had become my habit. I turned the lights out and went to bed wondering where he may have been all day.

I woke up Thursday and got dressed to start my day. After breakfast I had a great workout, followed by a nice long bike ride. When I got home I put my suit on and cooled off in the lake. It was getting close to dinner so I headed up to get something started. When I reached the top of the stairs to the deck I noticed Paul's car was parked in the driveway. I went in the kitchen and he wasn't there so I made a light meal and ate out on the deck. If he needed space or time, I would make sure to give it to him. After I was done, I cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen. It was getting chilly outside so I went to my bedroom to grab a sweater and my book to read on the deck. In the closet I put on a warmer sweater, and went to the nightstand to get my book. As I was picking up the book, I noticed an envelope on my pillow with my name on it. I opened it up, and it was a letter from Paul. It read:

Hi Penny,

I am writing you this letter to let you know how much I appreciate your kindness of letting me be here at your home. Dinner the other evening was such a great night. Thank you for helping me celebrate my birthday. The kiss we shared was something I thought may never happen, but I Loved the way you kissed me and tasted. If I went too far, and crossed the line I am sorry, but I couldn't control myself that night. I have wanted to kiss you from the first day I was here. I think you are such a beautiful woman, and I think and dream about kissing, touching and holding you close. I am very attracted to you and I am trying to figure out if you may have some of those same feelings for me. I think you do, or should I say I hope you do. I wanted to write this out so it made sense to me, instead of talking to you in person.

His letter made me smile. Paul was putting himself out there for me to take if I wanted. He was subtle and not assuming. What he did not know yet is that I had already made up my mind that he could have me. I am not sure what the intent with the letter was. Did he want me to take the initiative, or was he going to come down and tell me in person.

I read my book in my room for a while. When I glanced at the clock I noticed it was a little after ten. I went to the bathroom and turned on the lights and shower. The shower was warm and I took a long time cleaning and shaving my legs, arms, and around my pussy. When I got out of the shower to dry off I noticed the blinds were now pulled up. I hadn't remembered doing that in the last couple of days. I grabbed a towel and took longer than usual to dry myself off. I took extra care and attention with putting lotion all over my body as I stood in front of the mirror and window. After I was ready for bed I put on my tight gown and went to the bedroom. I pulled the covers back and wondered if I had been watched again tonight while I was naked for him to see. It was almost as much of a turn on not knowing where and when he may be watching me. I turned off my light and peered out to the driveway. There seemed to be a little light from the bunkhouse casting long shadows to the front yard. As I lay there I wondered what he was doing. Should I go out and break the ice and talk to him about his letter, and our kiss.

As soon as that thought had entered my brain, my phone beeped with an incoming text. I picked up my phone and pulled up the message. It was from Paul. "Are you still up" was his first text. I replied yes and that I read his letter. He responded and asked if I was mad at him. I waited some time for my next message until I texted him back and said that I was not mad, but actually flattered that he found me that attractive. He texted me back, "I find you very attractive and sexy and meant every word in the letter. I can even prove it to you." I replied "prove it?" not quite sure as to what he meant. A text came back that read, "this is what happens to me when I think about being next to you and if I ever had sex with you." Along with the text was a picture. The picture was of him holding his hard cock in his hand. It looked bigger than I may have remembered from the other night. In his hand it looked long, smooth and straight. I couldn't get over how thick it looked in the picture. From the top of his shaft where the crown met the head it was wide and got wider as it went down to the bottom base. Seeing it in color and close had me wanting to finally see and feel it for myself.