Summer Escalation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted him back saying, very nice, that is because of me? I didn't get a text back. I lay in bed looking at my phone waiting for some reply when I heard the screen door in the garage quietly open. All the lights were out in the house, but there was a full moon which lit up the house. I put my phone down and could hear him walking the hallway to my room. When he entered the doorway he stopped and looked at me on the bed. He was wearing a pair of long basketball shorts and didn't have a shirt on. Paul slowly walked to the side of my bed and bent down to kiss me without saying a word. It was a slow passionate kiss that developed into French kissing and small kisses all over and around my lips. He broke the kiss and softly asked if he could join me. I pulled the covers back and slid over to give him room. He climbed into bed with me and covered us with the light sheet.

I was lying on my back as he rolled onto his side and started to again kiss me. He was softly kissing my lips and our tongues started to swirl around with each other. He put his arm across me to get more over me while he was kissing me. Paul started to kiss back to my ear and down my neck. His kissing was sending chills through my body. I turned my head to expose more of my neck while I took my left hand and started to run my fingers up his back. I ran my fingers along his back and up the shoulder and down his arm. His skin was soft, and there was no hair on his body. The sensuality of his kissing me all over my neck, cheeks and ears was starting to light the fire inside me. I kept touching his shoulders and back and ran my hand down to his ass. I could feel every muscle and noticed he wasn't wearing anything under his shorts. The material moved easily as I touched him, while my hands kept roaming and touching around his waist and butt.

Paul started to kiss me on the mouth and again I opened my mouth to kiss him with the passion that was building. He took his right hand that was supporting his body weight and started to touch and run his fingers along my neck. His hand and touch felt good. He was lightly touching and tickling all the erogenous spots on my upper body. His hand roamed across my chest and down my side until his hand was below my breast. While we were kissing he slowly moved his hand to the side of my breast. He was so close to my sensitive nipple that was already standing at attention for him. Paul's hand caressed the side of my breast and then the underside. He finally moved his hand and covered my breast and gently squeezed and touched the fleshy globe. He spread his fingers and put my erect nipple between his long fingers and then gently squeezed them together. The pressure on my nipples sent little jolts shooting out from the epicenter. When he did this I had to quickly inhale to catch my breath. I was starting to breath heavier and instinctively raised my chest to keep his hand in contact with my breast and nipple. He took his two fingers and started to roll and softly pinch my nipple which elicited a soft moan from my lips. Paul worked on my breast and then shifted his weight to work on the other with his left hand. He kept me in a state of heightening arousal, and was kissing my neck and lips throughout his manipulations.

I could feel how hard and erect my nipples were. My areolas were tightly wrinkled and my nipples felt long and hard. I told Paul how good that felt. He started to kiss down my neck at the same time I could feel him pulling down the straps to my night gown. My hands drifted down his back to the top of his soft shorts. I put my thumbs in the top waistband and pushed the shorts down his legs. He shifted his weight to clear the shorts from his legs and now he was naked next to me. He continued to work the shoulder straps down as he was planting his kisses working his way lower. I lifted one elbow and then the other to get the straps free from my arms. He took his time rolling and pulling down the top of my gown until both of my breasts were exposed to him. Paul got on his knees and started to kiss his way down to my breasts. I waited in anticipation, watching him kiss closer to my nipples. As his mouth came to my hard nipple he kissed around it and finally covered it with his mouth. He sucked it and flicked it with his tongue. This sent a surge of jolts to my entire body and especially my pussy. I felt an instant rush of juice come into and around my pussy. I pulled his head tight to my breast and arched my back to keep my nipple in his mouth. My breathing was heavy and erratic. As he was sucking and licking my nipple I could feel his cock bumping into my right leg. I reached down to touch him for the first time and grabbed his hard cock.

I put my hand around his shaft and gave it a gentle squeeze. I started to squeeze and slowly rub him up and down the top part of his shaft. Paul switched his kissing and licking to my other breast. When he licked and sucked on my right nipple the sensations again shot through my body. I felt another surge of liquid rush to my pussy. I could feel it building and felt it run out and down my lips to my anus. I actually had a wet spot forming on the bed beneath me. I continued to squeeze and stroke his cock. It was definitely the biggest cock I had ever touched. I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and there was still room between my fingers. His cock seemed to get thicker toward the bottom. It was probably an inch or maybe two longer than my husbands. I remember holding it and thinking how different it felt and very different from what I had been so used to.

His kissing and licking had me reeling. I was starting to squirm on the bed. I was arching my back and raising my hips to rub and get any kind of friction to the areas that needed more attention. Paul sat up and pulled me to him. He hoisted the night gown up and over my head. We were now kissing each other, holding each other naked and together. His skin was soft and the warmth was radiating to my body. I lay back down and pulled Paul on top of me. It was good to feel his weight on me. I spread my legs apart and he moved so his body was between my legs and was resting most of his weight on top of me. I grabbed for his cock to hold his meaty tool. I again started to squeeze and stroke him between us. The underside of his shaft was resting on my clit. I started to raise my hips to run my wet clit along his underside as I was stroking him. I looked down between us to look at his impressive manhood. I wondered to myself if I would be able to handle him inside me. Paul went back to his knees to get a better angle with the head of his cock to the entrance of my pussy. I took his cock and started to rub the head up and down my opening. My wetness lubricated his tip and I used it to rub all over my slit. He was holding my hips and gently pumping up and down. Everything sensory ending on my body was tingling. I took the head of his cock and ran it up and down until it rested at my opening. Paul gave a little push and the head started to enter inside me. I pulled it out and rubbed it again on my clit. I put the tip back into me. I would work his cock up and down and put the tip in and out, slowly masturbating myself with his dick. When I put it at the opening of my pussy he again pushed it in a little further than before. I stopped him and pulled him out of me. I told him I don't think we should do that tonight.

Paul put his left leg over my leg and straddled it. He was now lying on his side and his cock was resting on my stomach with his leg bent and resting above me knee. I grabbed his cock and started to stroke him again. He put his mouth onto my nipples and ran his right hand up to my pussy. He inserted one finger and then another. His thumb was rubbing my clit while the other two tickled my G spot from the inside. I was feeling an orgasm ready to start. I kept stroking and jacking him off. There was so much wetness on him from my pussy that it made it easy to stroke him. I put my hand down and ran my fingers up inside to collect more of my wetness and rubbed it all over the head and top of his dick. It felt as if there was KY Jelly all over the top of his crown and shaft. I grabbed it and squeezed and slid it up and down. My hand slid easily up and down the length of his shaft as I kept a fairly tight grip. When I had the head I would squeeze and roll it like I was kneading bread. I gripped it again and started to slide my hand up and down its length. I was trying to make it feel as if my hand was a tight pussy milking his cock. I kept stroking him and increased the speed because I felt myself getting closer. Paul said he was close to cumming and I continued with the speed and pressure. I heard a loud moan and felt his cock explode and pulse in my hand. My breasts felt the warm wetness of his sperm. Paul shot six or seven streams that landed onto my chest. I kept stroking him and felt his sperm run up the channel on the underside of his shaft and saw the sperm continuing to come out of his opening. Five or six more streams dribbled out of him and flowed onto my hands and over his cock. I don't even remember seeing anything like this. The amount of cum was amazing. My chest was covered and there was just as much on my hand and down his shaft.

Paul continued to finger me and used his other hand to roll my clit. The warm cum on my chest, and him using both hands triggered my orgasm. It started and the intensity increased with each pulsing contraction. The orgasm lasted for about thirty seconds and I could feel the inside of my pussy getting tighter as the orgasm continued. I felt another strong surge of juices push out of me and down the inside of my legs. When I couldn't handle the sensitivity I reached down to stop his hands from fingering and playing with me anymore.

When my orgasm subsided Paul lay down next to me. I was breathing hard trying to catch my breath. I told him how good he had made me feel. He said it was amazing and he couldn't believe this had actually happened. I rolled onto my side and grabbed his arm to pull across me. He snuggled up tight against my back side and we rested. I told him he didn't have to go out to the bunkhouse, but he could sleep here with me tonight. I laid there trying to fall asleep and started to think about my actions. My orgasm was one of the longest and most intense that I have probably ever had. It was a month of built up sexual tension, my husband planting and fantasizing about the idea, and the fact that I was with a great looking younger man, increased and heightened the sexual intensity for me. I knew when Ken came home I would convey and account all the details for him. This would drive him crazy and lead to a night of love making that would be very special. I fell asleep in our bed with the only man other than my husband to pleasure me since our wedding twenty two years ago.

I woke up Friday morning with Paul still asleep behind me. I got out of bed and put on my robe. I looked back at the bed where Paul lay there motionless and still. His dark hair and skin was such a contrast to what I was used to seeing there. I ran my eyes up and down his body to appreciate how good looking he was. I was in the kitchen when Paul came in and joined me for coffee. He said good morning and gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged me. He made a cup of coffee and we went out to the porch and talked. There were still no uncomfortable or awkward silences. We were able to share some intimacy and still cohabitate as if it never took place. Tonight was a girl's night out in town. We were going out for dinner and downtown later that night. The festivities ended very late and I got back home close to one in the morning. I went inside and retired to bed. Paul's car was in the driveway and the lights were out in the bunkhouse. I wondered if he would come down, or text me again. He never did, which I am sure my body needed the rest, and I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up Saturday morning realizing that today was the last day of being alone with Paul and not having anyone else around. During our coffee clutch I asked Paul if he wanted to go into town and have lunch. He was excited for that and said we should make a day of it. Paul drove his car to lunch. We sat out on the deck overlooking the water and started with a summer drink. We ordered lunch and had a beer with our meals. We wanted to enjoy the sun and view of the lake so we ended up having a couple more drinks out on the deck. After four drinks, I wasn't feeling drunk, but I definitely was in a carefree and relaxed mood. Once we got home we put on our suits and the plan was to spend the afternoon down on the lake. The sun was hot, and swimming in the water kept us cool. Paul went up to the house and came down with a small cooler of beer and bottled water. The amount of sun and a few more beers was starting to take hold. I felt a slight buzz coming on, and it was putting me into talkative and laughing mood. We eventually went up and started dinner. We grilled out steaks and had a great dinner out on the deck. After dinner we had our last drink and sat on the deck and talked again until the sun went down and the moon started to rise over the lake. We were talking about vacations we had taken and the great places in the Caribbean. He started telling me about his trip last summer where he had rented a boat with his other college buddies and they sailed all around the Caribbean exploring the islands. I told him that must have been beautiful and what a great experience. He asked me if I would like to see the pictures he had from the trip last summer. I said I would love to see them, and he invited me up to the bunkhouse to look at them on his laptop.

I told him I would meet him up in the bunkhouse, but I first wanted to get out of my swimsuit and take a quick shower. He said he would pull up the pictures and be waiting. I took off my now dry suit and jumped in the shower. I was feeling the alcohol now take its effect on my body. I wasn't dizzy or nauseous, but I was feeling confident and more brazen. I washed and shaved again to make sure I was smooth everywhere. My mind drifted off to the other night thinking about how good Paul had made me feel and how he had manipulated and worked my body to a strong orgasm. I got out and dried my body off. I was looking at the different pajamas and night gowns and couldn't decide which one to wear. I eventually chose none and put only my bathrobe on with nothing underneath.

I turned off the lights and made my way out to the bunkhouse. When I got to the top of the stairs Paul was on the bed with his laptop in front of him. He had taken his shirt off and was wearing a pair of nylon shorts. When he saw me, he said he had the pictures all ready to go. I walked over to the bed and he made room for me between him and the laptop. I lay down on my side and he came behind me to narrate as I looked at the pictures. I started clicking through the pictures and asking questions as to what island and how long did they stay there, and who the different people were. Paul was filling me in with all the details as we looked. He had his head tucked between my shoulder and cheek so he could see the laptop with me. During the slide show he started to tickle my back and shoulders as he was talking. He ran his fingers lightly over the robe and eventually started to touch my lower back, waist and legs. The light touching felt so good, and I told him how nice his touch was. I came to a few pictures where I hadn't asked him any questions but just continued to slowly click through the slides. I felt his hand move toward my waist and then to my stomach. Paul started to tickle my front and worked his hand up towards my breasts. He gently squeezed and played with them while I gazed at the screen. After a while he moved his hand down to the belt holding my robe closed and slowly untied it. I was having a hard time focusing on the pictures, but was not clicking forward as fast. I was intentionally taking my time with each picture to give him ample opportunity to touch me. After he untied the belt Paul slowly opened my robe. His hand slid slowly up my side until he was fondling my naked breast. His hands felt warm and he was touching my breast softly. I started to breath heavier when he started on my nipples. He was alternating back and forth lightly tweaking, and rolling each nipple. All the same sensations from the other night started to happen again with my body. I finally got to the last slide and he said that was all of them. He reached over me and closed the laptop and pushed it to the side of the bed and onto the floor.

The laptop was the only thing illuminating the room, but now the moon had risen and was shining in all four windows of the bunkhouse. I laid down on my back and Paul was on his side with his arm across my waist. He leaned into to kiss me and my mouth eagerly opened to accept his kiss. His kissing was fantastic and he again started to kiss me on my cheek and spent much more of his time on my neck. The kisses and his warmth breath on my neck sent chills down my body. I could feel my nipples growing harder and my pussy starting that familiar tingling. As he was kissing my neck he started to slowly pull the robe off my shoulders. He put his arm behind me and pulled me up so he could get the robe completely off my body. I was now lying naked and in full view of him in the moonlight. I ran my hands down his shoulders to his waist and grabbed at his shorts to work them down his legs. He helped me by getting back up on his knees and pulled them down and off. When his shorts were off and he was on his knees I could see that he was already fully hard. He came back to my side and turned into me and started kissing me again.

If felt so good to be lying with each other totally naked. Most of our skin was in contact. His skin was smooth and warm from the sun earlier that day. As he was kissing me he started to softly grind himself into me. I reached up to hold his head to mine as we kissed and I could feel his manhood rubbing against my leg. His right hand was touching me all over my body running his fingers up and down my leg, stomach, and chest. Eventually his kissing trailed down my neck and to my chest. He was expertly teasing each breast until he started to suck on my sensitive nipple. Working my nipple in and out of his mouth while he was tugging and rolling the other started my body on fire. I felt the familiar rush of the fluid filling my pussy. I was starting to get very wet, and my nipples felt as if they were becoming more sensitive the longer he licked and sucked on them. I started to tell him to suck harder, giving him little instructions on what I wanted. My chest was rising up with my rapid breathing. I reached out with my right hand to grab his cock. I still couldn't believe how thick around he was. I took hold of his right hand and placed my hand over his. I slowly pulled our hands down to my pussy. I held his hand in place and started to rub our hands up and down my slit. I worked them up and down and spent some time rubbing our fingers across my clit. I pulled his hand back down to my pussy and pushed his finger inside me. Once he started to finger me on his own I pulled my hand away.

He kept fingering me while he was sucking alternately between my breasts. I asked him if he could feel how wet he was making me get. I started to move my hips up to rub my clit harder against his hand. Having my breasts, pussy and clit being manipulated was making my whole body prepared for a strong orgasm. Paul kept fingering me as he started to kiss on the sides and underneath my breasts. He kissed around my mid section and started to plant kisses down to my navel. He moved his body between my legs and started to kiss me down toward my pussy. Paul kissed the inner part of my thighs and all around my pussy making me wait with anticipation. Gently he started to kiss and lick my pussy lips and run his tongue up my slit until it hit my clit. He stuck his tongue deep inside me and would pull it out and suck on my lips. His fingers were pulling my lips apart to gain better access for his tongue. I reached down to grab his hand and directed a finger inside me as he licked and kissed. His finger reached in and massaged my G spot. He started to lick up as he fingered me. His licking went higher until it was licking the extended sensitive clit. He slipped another finger inside me and covered my clit with his mouth while running his tongue up and down and around my clit. I groaned and told him right where it felt good. He continued to lick the sensitive spot until I finally told him to suck harder on it. Paul would suck my clit into his mouth and use his tongue to roll around my clit in his mouth. As soon as he started to do that my orgasm started. My hips were held in a raised position off the bed and my legs, abdomen and pussy started to shake and quiver. I felt the orgasm getting strong and building up intensity with the sucking and flicking of my clit. It reached to a new plateau and my orgasm blasted warmth throughout my entire body. I felt it deep inside me at the epicenter and the sensation radiated out to the end of my toes and the tips of my fingers. I could feel my pussy tightening and spasming around his two fingers. The intense orgasm continued and kept the pulsing sensations running through me. My pussy was contracting and excreting fluid which I could feel being pushed passed his fingers. My orgasm felt like twenty separate contractions or pulses of sexual energy until I couldn't stand it anymore. I dropped my hips and pulled his mouth off my clit. After he released the suction and his lips came off my clit, I could still feel my pussy and ass constricting, having smaller little orgasms as I came down from the heightened climactic arousal.