Summer Escalation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the strongest and longest orgasm I ever remembering having. I had just had two orgasms this week of this magnitude. My entire body had become ultra sensitive and my nipples actually ached with the rush of blood flowing through them. Paul crawled up between my legs and put both arms outside of mine and put his weight on top of me. I was breathing so hard still that I couldn't speak, and he knew to let me rest and come down from my excited state. I could feel his meaty cock pressed between our bodies and the remains of my wetness still slowly oozing out of me.

Once my breathing had slowed down I looked down at him and put my hands behind his head to bring him close to me. I gave him the sexiest kiss I could and told him that he had given me one of the most intense and longest orgasm's I have ever had. He told me he had wanted to do that to me since the first time we had met.

We started kissing again and I knew there was more I wanted to do. He had not yet had any release and I wanted to see if I could maneuver his cock inside me. I was a little worried that I may not be able to accommodate him inside me with the length and the thickness of his cock. I spread my legs further apart and raised my knees to get him in position and more on top of me. Paul was kissing me with all the expertise I had become accustomed to. He was slowly dry humping me with his cock between us and I could feel the underside of his shaft running along the channel my pussy made and how it rubbed against my clit. He was taking his time running his cock up and down the entire length of my pussy and I would turn my hips upward to get more contact as he worked his way up. On one of his downward strokes the tip of his dick started to enter my opening. He stopped and didn't try to push it in, maybe because I said no the other night. I reached down and grabbed his cock, rubbing it up and down and across my clit. The tip of his cock was very warm and if felt good to rub it everywhere. I pulled him toward me until I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. I could feel the head spread my lips apart and felt him go inside me about an inch. I kept my hand encased around his shaft and would pull him out, rub his head all around, and then put him back into me again about only an inch. I held on to him to make sure I controlled the speed and deep he would go in. He started to push to try and get in deeper, and I didn't want that yet. I pulled him out of me and positioned him to rub and slide on me as before. He began to hump and grind his penis between us again. His cock was sliding perfectly along my pussy up and down. Turning my hips up was giving me the friction and stimulation on my clit.

On one of his downward strokes I grabbed his waist and held him still. I raised and turned my hips up and pushed him back a little further until the head of his cock was now resting between my pussy lips and at my opening. I swiveled my hips to make sure he was aligned and grabbed his ass and pulled him to me. His cock entered me slowly and only the head was in. I kept raising and lowering my hips to get more of him inside of me and pulled him further in. I had only two inches of him inside me and I felt full. Paul started to help and pulled his cock slowly out and then pushed it back into me. He was going in a little further with each thrust, giving me time to adjust to his size and to get him fully inside me. As he was working his way inside me deeper and deeper I felt a warmth building inside me.

After slowly going back and forth I felt the base of his cock hit my clit. It felt very tight and took a long time to work him all the way into me. It was a very tight fit and it was warm but still a little uncomfortable. Paul kept his cock buried inside me and we began to grind on each other. My clit was rubbing on his pubic hair and bone, and finally it started to feel good. I felt my pussy gripping and clinging to his cock from the tight fit. He had me filled, and everywhere his cock and my pussy were in contact felt like it was pushed together tightly. Paul was starting to get into a rhythm. He would stay deep inside me and we would grind on each other. Then he would slowly pull himself back and to the point where only his head was in and slowly push back into me with his entire length. He was kissing me and I told him to roll over on his back. He pulled out and lay down on his back beside me.

I straddled him and grabbed his cock with both my hands. I was sitting on his waist and held his cock and looked at it. My fingers couldn't reach around it, and I knew it had to be longer than anything I had ever had inside me. I rose up off of his waist and held the head at my entrance. I pushed him into me and slowly sank down and took all of him inside me an inch at a time. I leaned forward onto his chest to be able to push back and down on his dick with my grinding. I felt full and stretched to the point where his cock would be as big as I could probably handle. The fullness of his shaft moving in and out of me started hitting me in places that hadn't been touched inside me. It was a very tight fit and his penis was in contact with every surface inside me stimulating my entire vagina. The head on the top of his shaft kept rubbing along my G spot sending me closer to the start of another orgasm.

I had my hands planted on his chest helping me to keep him buried deep inside me and help me rock up and down on him. Paul reached up to squeeze my breasts and toy with my nipples and told me he was getting close. I stopped moving to think about my cycle and when I was due for my period. It was a few days away so I knew for tonight I was safe from not becoming pregnant. I took his hand and brought it back to my ass and guided his finger to my hole. There was plenty of wetness all around my butt and his fingers slid easily around and inside my behind. I bent down and whispered to him that he could come inside me when he was ready. I was lying on his chest and Paul had one hand rocking my hips on his pelvic bone. The other hand was lightly fingering my ass hole. He kept his finger inside me.

Paul increased his tempo and pressure pushing me down onto him harder. I wanted to feel him cum, and told him, "cum inside me..... You can cum in me..... I want to feel your cum inside me." After I told him to cum, he tightened up and threw his head back into the pillow and let out a long groan. I felt the first, second, and third shot of his cum hit me deep inside almost simultaneously. It came out with such force that I actually felt it hit me on the inside. I distinctly felt four or five more shots shooting out and warming my insides instantly. He kept groaning and I felt that three or four more spurts come out inside me with more time between each shot. There must have been ten to twelve times I felt him cum in me. He was working his finger on my prostrate and the warmth and sheer amount of how much he ejaculated in me started my orgasm. It had been building and hit after he had shot his last load. I could feel my pussy and ass spasming together in unison with the tight contractions on his finger and cock. I must have had ten or twelve consecutive contractions in a row of my pussy around his cock. It was squeezing his cock and his finger. I started to glide up and down him a little and my spasms continued as I pumped and rode down harder on his cock. My contractions continued but slowed and became longer apart. As I started to pull more of him out of me I could feel the cum starting to leak out around the sides of his shaft and start to make a puddle on his stomach. I worked him in and out of me until my orgasm and the alternating spasms between my ass and pussy stopped. The orgasm was longer than the first one he had given me with his mouth a half hour earlier. I finally stopped cumming and lay down on his chest exhausted. We were both breathing heavily and holding each other with his cock still buried inside me and my breasts pressed into his chest. I climbed off of him and lay next to him on my side. I felt the cum inside me slowly start to leak out and onto my legs. Paul had a large puddle just above and all over his pubic hair. I was surprised at how much was still leaking out of me.

I reached over and started to touch and hold his softening cock. It still looked very large and long and felt velvety smooth with our mixed juices coating it everywhere. I never thought that I would be able to have that inside me. The feeling was very different and gave me a stronger and more intense orgasm than I am used to. Being totally filled and stretched to a point I hadn't known before brought my orgasms to a higher intensity. I told Paul that was wonderful, and thanked him for making me feel so good. My thoughts turned to my husband and how I was excited to tell him of my experiences this week. I knew he would be excited and turned on as I told him all the details of how I was seduced over the days, how I let Paul pleasure me two times and the kiss that started it all. I wondered if Ken would want to watch Paul and I have sex from where I watched him masturbate in the woods. I think he would be up for that, and I wanted to do that for him and for me. I tucked myself into Paul's side and put my arm over his chest and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning refreshed, sexually satisfied, and the slippery wetness between my legs from the cum that had been shot deep inside me. Paul was spooning me from behind and I could feel his chest slowly pressing into me as breathed deeply. I smiled and thought how good the sex had been, and how this young stud found me attractive. I thought back to the first day he was here, and how the summer had progressed to this wonderful union together. I knew Ken would be excited to hear about the happenings and knew he would want details. He was going to get so horny having me tell him in explicit detail how Paul had kissed, touched, sucked, and fucked me so perfectly and thoroughly. I knew this morning that this experience was something I didn't want to stop now that we had finally reached a point of having sex. I had decided I was going to continue to have Paul in my bed, and to fill me with his beautiful cock. I had orgasms that were stronger and lasted longer than I have had in a long time. The number of orgasms were amazing to me. It seemed as if I was truly becoming multi orgasmic. I am not sure if it was because of the variation of not being with my husband, or just being so attracted and turned on by him. Either way, I was going to make sure I would continue to be active and sexual with Paul.

It was time for me to get moving and start my day. All of these wonderful thoughts, images, and wonderful sexy experiences I have had the last month were running through my mind. I couldn't believe how this escalated to this point, but I seemed to be in a constant state of arousal. I loved being seduced, and romanced slowly over time. Paul was very smooth, and he could make my body respond simply with a look, and more with his touch and way he filled me with his cock. He was passionate, gentle, and kept me in bliss, giving me more orgasms than I can recall. I rolled and turned to face him. I started to kiss his cheeks and he awoke when I kissed his lips. He said good morning and smiled at me and began to run his fingers through my hair.

I told him I enjoyed last night, and the whole week so very much. He said it was something he thought would never happen, but was so glad I decided to let them share it together. I brought my lips back to his and gave him a passionate kiss and said I have to get going. He just looked at me with a saddened look with the realization our intimacy was coming to an end. I kissed my way to his ear, and softly told him that I want to do this again, and real soon. But with my husband coming back today, he was going to have to let me take the lead and patiently wait for me to let him know when I would be joining him in his bed.

Paul smiled and said that would work, which elicited a smile from me as well. I kissed him one last time and got up and dressed in front of him. As I was putting on my clothes, I admired this muscular, tan, young man in front of me. I searched for any kind of imperfection, but everything about him proved otherwise. I smiled to myself walking down the stairs with the satisfaction that he found me so desirable. Being seduced and lusted after for a month in the making made me feel sexy, confident, and I wanted the attention and the physical pleasure he could give me. This was going to be a wonderful summer.