Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just nodded, his eyes still locked on his finger between my legs.

I slid his finger down and pushed it gently between my labia. Back and forth I moved his finger until the tip was inside of me.

"In and out, Dylan," I whispered. "Once it's nice and wet you can go in deeper."

I let go of his finger and he pushed it in and out. I felt him sliding deeper and deeper into me. He got his finger completely in me and I let out a gasp. He pulled out and slid it in again making me gasp again. I looked down at his face and saw the huge grin he had.

"You're such a bad boy," I said.

"I know, but you seem to like it," he said, thrusting his finger into me.

I moaned and lay there, letting him pleasure me. I ran my fingers across my breasts and pinched my nipples. I looked down and saw him watching me touch myself. I licked my lips and pinched harder.

"Harder and faster," I told him.

His finger ran in and out of me. My body was shuddering uncontrollably. I slid my fingers down and rubbed my clit while he fingered me. I could feel the orgasm coming.

"Hard, Dylan," I moaned. "Fuck me, baby."

His finger drove into me while I rubbed my clit faster.

"Yes, Dylan! Yes!"

The orgasm crashed over me. My body shuddered and everything went white for an instant. Waves of pleasure slammed over me. I moaned and wailed and called out Dylan's name. The pleasure was almost too much.

Finally, the orgasm began to ebb. Dylan, somehow knowing what to do, slowed his fingering of my pussy. I collapsed on the sofa, gasping for air.

I looked down and saw his eyes were huge. I reached down and pulled his finger out me. I leaned forward and kissed him gently one the lips.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Any time," he said with a grin that I knew would be there for days.

I lay back for a few minutes and caught my breath. Richard had never done that to me. Not once in ten years of marriage had he made me cum with his fingers. Hell, even with his dick I'd never cum like that.

I sat up, looked at Dylan and said, "Your turn."

"Huh?"

"You got to see me naked and play with me. Now I get to play," I said with an evil little grin. "Get naked."

Dylan stood up and backed away a little. He looked around and said, "Maybe... maybe I shouldn't."

"Why"

He looked down and said, "Don't laugh, please."

"Dylan, I'm not laughing but you need to explain what's going on in your head," I said.

"Well, I'm not very... big."

I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. Nice to see all men are the same, no matter what age.

"Honey, I would never laugh at you," I told him. "Trust me. "

He stood, thinking about it for a moment before he pulled off his shirt. He slid off his shorts and I could see then tent his hard cock was making in his boxers. He grabbed the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down.

I felt my jaw drop. He was huge. He had to have almost eight inches of hard cock.

He put his hands over himself, trying to hide his raging hard-on from me.

"See?" He said, reaching down to pull up his boxers.

I jumped off the sofa and stopped his hands.

"Dylan, you... Wow! You're huge," I said.

He looked at me, his boxers forgotten for a moment. "You're just saying that."

"No, I am not!" I said. "You're bigger than my ex was."

"But... But the guys on the internet are a lot bigger than me," he said.

This time I couldn't stop the laughter.

"Dylan, those are porn stars," I said between laughs. "They have surgery and stuff to look like that. What you have is real and natural. You should be proud."

"Really?" He asked, yet another huge grin forming on his face.

"Damn right," I said. "You just have to be careful with that. You'll have to be a little gentler because it's so big."

The grin now lit up his face. He let go of his boxers and stood straight in front of me, showing off.

"Sit down on the sofa, sweetie," I told him.

He stepped out of his shorts and boxers and sat on the edge of the sofa. I knelt down in front of him.

"Have you ever been with a girl, Dylan?" I asked.

His face turned a deep crimson and he could only shake his head.

I looked him in the eyes and said, "You're going to cum really fast. Don't be embarrassed, it's normal the first couple of times. You'll get stamina and last longer when you get more practice. Right now, just enjoy it, okay?"

His head bobbed up and down.

I smiled at him, reached out and took his cock in my hand. He shuddered at the touch. I slid my hand up and down his shaft. He groaned and gripped the sofa cushion with all of his strength.

I rubbed my hand up and down his cock, harder and faster. It took less than a minute to make him cum.

His hardness jerked in my hand as a thick stream of semen shot out of him. It hit my chest and was followed by another couple of loads of his cum. Dylan closed his eyes, threw his head back and moaned, just like I had under his touch.

After a couple more strokes he managed to open his eyes and look at me. I had the same grin he had after making me cum. But I wasn't quite finished yet.

I lifted my breast to his cock and rubbed my nipple against the tip. He shuddered and a little more cum dribbled out onto my nipple. I leaned forward and flicked my tongue against the tip of his still hard cock, tasting his sweet juices.

He moaned louder this time. I let go of his cock and leaned back to look at him. He collapsed back on the sofa and stared at me. I took the breast I'd rubbed his cock against in my hands. I tilted my head down and lick his cum off of my nipple.

His eyes got huge again and his cock jerked. I knew I had him. I knew I shouldn't have him but, dammit, I did and he was mine. He made me feel like a woman again. There were so many things I was going to teach this boy and we had all summer to do it...

12