Summer Fun Ch. 04

Story Info
The addition of one to the mix.
9k words
4.7
80.6k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is Part four It is starting to get real lusty...

Tripled Teamed

After about fifteen minutes we heard the roar of the boat engine as it approached the dock. I could feel my nipples harden and pussy became moist. Then there was silence. I could hear his footsteps as he made his way to the front of the house. Then the handle twisted and the cool summer breeze flooded in from outside. Phil closed the door behind him and looked at us on the big leather couch.

"Hi Guys" I got a mess of fish for....."

"Phillip!' I yelled out in mock annoyance.

"What mom?"

" Honey, you smell of fish. Take those stinky clothes off and go shower this instant!"

"But Mom!"

"GO!"

We all watched in anticipation as he unbuttoned each button on his flannel shirt until his sparsely hair covered chest came into view. Then he slid his jeans off of his hips and I was shocked to see he wore no underwear.

"Phil! Shame on you!"

"Mom. You told me to go shower!"

I then threw back the blanket and stood. My tits jiggling and with hands on hips I spoke my lines.

"How would you like it if your sisters and I were to parade around with no clothes?"

True to the girls' foresight I watched in amazement as his cock began to rise from his loin. The head rose up beginning to swell like a cobra, seeking to strike out at its victim. My mouth fell open and I stood three feet from him, my eyes glued to his cock. It was still growing, five, six, seven. It looked to be almost eight inches of hard thick cock.

"My god baby! You're huge! You are right girls I am surprised. He's hung like a horse! I reached out and grabbed him by the cock and pulled him close.

"You young man, are coming with me. You need to clean this thing up so I can see what kind of stud your sisters claim you to be."

I said all of this while looking deep into his eyes. I could see the lust he had for me, and knew I was gong to feel this impressive piece of cock buried inside my little cunny before too long.

I pulled him to me and pressed my mouth against his and forced my way inside his mouth, kissing him like a wanton whore. At the moment I felt just like a wanton whore, a whore wanting nothing more that to fuck her son.

I pulled him by behind me, a firm grip on his cock. I looked at the girls and winked. Once we were in the bathroom I turned back, taking Phil back in my arms and pressing my naked flesh against his, his hard cock stabbing me in my belly.

"Oh god baby! This is so wrong, but mommy doesn't care. I need to feel you fuck me baby. Come let me wash you clean and then show you what a slut your mother is turning into. I want to do everything with you baby. Everything and anything your big hard on desires!"

I said all this with a seductive look I knew, would make his heart melt. My hard attractive boy looked at me with pure lust in his eyes.

"Mom? I am gonna give you something I have wanted to since I was a kid. Your boy is all grown up and I am ready to show you what a man I have become. I am gonna be your man mother. Your pussy loving cunt fucking slit munching son."

Yes baby. You gorgeous motherfucker. Come fuck mommy hard! Come fuck mother like you wanted to the other day in the pool. Remember? You wanted to fuck me then didn't you? To put your big nasty cock in my cunt?"

"Yes I did! I wanted to fuck you right there in the pool. To shove my cock balls deep in your cunt. Yes mother! I wanted to fuck you then and I am going to fuck you now! Your son..... your motherfucking son!!"

He reached up and began to paw my breasts. His hands were rough, not smooth and soft like his sisters. It felt good to have a man grip them as he was. I used all my effort to pull away long enough to turn on the shower. Then I fell back into his arms. He was kissing my neck and biting me just hard enough cause goose bumps. When the water was hot enough I dragged him into the hot spray with me. The water flowed all over us. I lathered up the sponge and began to wash his muscular body, starting at his neck, working my way down to his chest, his solid stomach. Then passed his hard cock and balls to his thighs and then his feet. I took each foot and scrubbed them with the huge sponge. I looked up to see him standing above me, eyes closed, hands on the shower wall to support him. I reached up and took his big cock in hand and stroked it slowly. The spray from the shower had rinsed all the soap off of making his firm body glisten. I knelt on the shower floor and took his cock head in my mouth. He gasped out as I let my hot mouth encircle his flesh. His taste was clean and fresh. I sucked first the head then took more and more of his masculinity into my cock hungry mouth. It had been a long time since I had sucked a cock and it was delicious.

"Oh yeah mom. This is unbelievable! You're sucking me off! Sucking my cock. I have dreamed of this for year's mom. Oh yeah! It feels so gooood! Oh fuck yeah baby! Suck me! Suck your baby's cock you sweet slut! Suck it mommyslut Suck Phil's hard cock!!"

I took more and more of his rod in my mouth. I wanted to take all of him, but I knew I couldn't. He was just too big for me. I rolled his big balls in my hands and then reached behind him and pulled him by his ass until I had as much as I could in my mouth. I was near gagging, but didn't care. I wanted to feel his cock stab my throat. I wanted to make this so good for him. His cock pressed at the back of my throat, but I just could not get past the gag reflex. I reached behind him and felt around his ass until I got to his back door. I stuck my free hand in my wet pussy and when it was nice and slippery, I reached back up and sunk it in his tight little ass. This made him lurch forward and his cock slipped into my throat! I thought I was going to choke! I pulled back until he was once again in my mouth and I sucked for all I was worth. I used every tongue trick I knew as well as massage his prostate. No man could last long with a woman sucking his cock and rubbing his prostate. Sure enough in a few seconds I felt his knees buckle slightly then he grabbed my head and held it steady and began to fuck his cock into my mouth telling me his plans for his cum.

"Oh fucking bastard mother. Your mouth is so fucking hot I am gonna fill it with cum mom. I am gonna fuckin drown you with my cream. Oh fuck yes. So fucking good! Oh Yeas suck bitch! Suck it good! Suck my hard fucking cock bitch! Oh fuck you sweet cunt, eat my cock. Suck me off mother. Suck your babies hard cock!"

I leaned back and looked up at him with pure lust in my eyes and said.

Oh Yes Phil baby! Shoot that gooey fuck cream in mommy's mouth. Mommy is going to be your cocksucker from now on baby! Me and Deni and Dani! We are going to be your sluts! Would you like that baby? Would you like us to be your fucking sluts?"

That was all it took. My words drove him over the edge. His cock erupted inches from my mouth sending strings of hot cum from his cock, splashing my face and hair. It was spurting everywhere. My eyes were covered to the point where I could not see; I could feel the hot goo splashing on my tits. I took a firm grip on his staff and guided the spurting head to my mouth aiming it for him. I felt my mouth begin to fill with his thick love sauce. It was nectar to me. The hot white thick cream spewed inside my wide open mouth. I took his balls and squeezed them so as to get every drop of his essence. I stroked his shaft until I was satisfied I had the entire remaining load and then I closed my mouth and savored the thick sperm before swallowing it.

"Oh fuck mom. That was the best fucking blowjob I have ever had. Even Deni and Dani could learn from you!"

He put his hands under my armpits and raised me up until I was standing, then he kissed me like the lover I had so desperately hoped I could be. He licked his sperm from my face and fed it to me, lick by lick. My pussy was aching to feel his manhood. I wanted this man to fill me completely. My stiff nipples were digging into his chest, my cunt pressed against his semi hard cock. I looked at him pleadingly.

"Baby. I need you so much! I am so goddam horny I am going to die if I don't get fucked soon!

"You need it bad don't you mom? I can tell just by the way your pussy is pressing my crotch. Does mommy want her little boys' cock? Does she want to fuck her little boy? Hmmmm?"

The way Phil was speaking to me only heightened my desire to have him. The taboo words he was using were erotically vulgar. I knew if I used the same tone with him, it would get him hard that much quicker.

"Yes Dam you! Mommy needs to be fucked real bad and real hard. So what are you going to do about it? Is my little boy gonna stick his big hard cock in his mommies tight little cunt?"

I felt his cock twitch and then his staff began to rise. My eyes smoldering as I looked at him. I ground my pussy against his growing prick. My hands went to his ass, pulling him closer.

"That's it baby. Make your big cock hard for mommy so she can stuff it in her pussy and suck all the hot gummy cum from your balls. Huhhmmm! You like it when mommy talks filthy to you honey?"

"Yeah. I love it when my sluttish mother talks dirty to me. My mother is a cock hungry slut! Isn't she?"

"Mmmmmmm. Yes I am! Mommy is a big slut. She wants to fuck her little boy and eat her daughters' sweet cunts while you watch. Then you can fuck us all! You can fuck us in the cunt, in the mouth and if you are a good boy I may even let you fuck mommy in the ass!"

"Oh mother! You are a sweet fucking tramp aren't you?"

His cock was now as stiff as an iron bar. I looked directly into his eyes as I took hold of him and guided the big pole to my pussy. He stooped a little, allowing a better angle of attack. Then he began to push his monster into my waiting nest. The head parted my lips ad slipped inside. What a wonderful feeling was to have him inside me. Inch by delightful inch stabbed into me. I felt like I was being split in two. His cock was thick and long, a gift from his father. My back was up against the wall and his shaft was almost completely buried. With one final push he sunk his prick inside of me.

"Oh my god Phil! You are so fucking big sugar. It feels so good baby! More baby. Give momma more cock! Fill mommas' cunny with your sperm Phil?"

He put his big arms under my knees, lifting them up. These spread my thighs as well as raising me higher. I put both my hands on his shoulders and held myself up. I felt his cock go even deeper inside. I swear it would come out my throat any second. Phil lifted me up with his arms and then lowered me again, causing his cock to slide in and out. We began a fucking movement that soon picked up speed. The water splashed around us and I held on for dear life savoring every inch of his fabulous cock. I let my baby know he was doing his momma real good. My ranting and raving echoed off the shower walls.

"Yes Phil! Fuck me baby. Fill me with that stiff cock. Oh Dam! I haven't been fucked this good in ages sweetie. I need this so bad! Oh yes baby! Do mommies pussy real good. Ram that big pole into my belly baby! Ram your hard cock! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I felt my baby stiffen and I knew he was going to burst inside me and that was enough to take me over the edge.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs. It felt so wonderful! His manhood plunging into my greedy slit, filling me with happiness. I was so enveloped in our lovemaking I didn't hear or see the door to the shower open. I did feel several hands take my breasts and my ass and squeeze them. Then I heard voices.

"Yes Phil! Fuck mother! You guys look so fucking hot! Fuck him mother! Fuck that big hard cock mom! Shoot your cum in her belly Phil. Fill her pussy with your seed bro. God look at them Dani! They look so hot! Do you like his cock mom?"

"Yes baby. He is so big. He fills me up so good. I can feel him hit bottom! Ugh Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Yes baby fuck my pussy hard! HARDER! Oh Yes baby mommy's gonna cum baby. Don't stop! Don't stop....mmmfhhhh mmfffhhhhuu mmmmmmfffhhhhuuuccc umm fuck me Phil fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!"

I felt his cock swell inside me then I felt his hot sperm shoot into my cunt throwing me into delirium! I exploded in orgasm. I felt my pussy grasp, release, grasp, release, over and over trying to milk every droplet of seed from Phil's rigid cock. My girls were pulling and pinching my nipples adding to my ecstasy, their hands continuously roving all over my body. I was in heaven!

Then I felt my boys cock slip from my pussy and a trail of his sperm began to ooze from deep inside. I looked down just as Deni was taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him deeply. Her eyes closed as she drank in our mixed juices. Then I felt Dani place her mouth on my cunt and lick the sperm dripping from me. Her full lips taking as much as me as she could lapping with frenzied hunger for all she could salvage. I took her head in my hands and pulled her into me, throwing my head back and cumming again as I felt her drink from my well fucked pussy.

I knew there would be no going back to the usual routine now that I had tasted the forbidden fruit of my offspring. We were now a closer-knit family. I leaned back against the shower stall and screamed out my satisfaction.

"Yes my sweet bitch of a daughter! Suck all your brother's cum from my cunt! Oh shit! So fucking good! I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!"

When we all managed to calm down close to normal Deni suggested we get dried off and go get some lunch. Phil naturally opened his mouth saying.

"Hell Deni! If you are still hungry why not just eat Dani!"

"Ha Ha Funny brother! I was thinking more along the lines of something that would fill me up, rather than just make me hungrier!"

"Ok you guys!" I said, "Why don't we take this out to the other room and have a little talk about what we are going to do from now on. Surly you agree things are different now?"

""That they are mom." said Dani. "I think it safe to say we are going to have an easier time with sleeping arrangements from now on though."

We all chuckled at her remark and each grabbed a towel and began to try someone other than our self. We all went into the family room still bare and after about an hour of chatting about different things, Deni mentioned something that all stopped us dead in our tracks. Something we had not considered.

"What do we do when dad comes up? Or for that matter when we get back home?"

"Oh my! I don't know!" I said with a puzzled look on my face. I am not sure how Jim would take to the fact that his wife is fucking her son and eating out her daughters. I do bet that if he were given the chance he would not turn down the chance to bed either one of you two girls. I am forever catching him ogling you two whenever you are in the pool. Come to think of it! He also never stops looking at Valerie every time she visits! I think... No I am sure he would jump her bones if the chance ever struck. Did I ever tell you two the time Val pulled a switch on your dad? We had been married about three months and my sneaky sister decided to pull a trick on me while I was gone shopping. It started out with her popping in for a surprise visit one day while dad was at the office. She said she needed to get away for a week or two so she came to see me. Well it turns out that when I left she went into my room and dressed up in one of my outfits and when Jim got home he was none the wiser. He walked up to Val, thinking it was I and kissed her like he does to me every night he comes home. Well that little tramp jumped at the chance and were it not for me coming back when I did I am sure she would have loved nothing more than to fuck your dad. Your dad would never have known, as he could never tell us apart. Save for the birthmark on our boobs like you girls have, he would have assumed it was me he had his cock buried in."

"Yeah that's right mom! We all have the Chiselle birthmark! Me on my left Dani on her right, you on your right and Val on her left! Is hers the same as ours mom?"

"Yes honey it is. All four of us are the same."

"Does anyone want to see my birthmark?"

"Oh Phil Stop!" I said. He was waving his semi stiff cock in our direction and smiling wickedly.

"I am sure your sisters already know about it. How long have you three been playing games behind my back anyways?"

It was Dani who spoke up.

"Well mom. I guess you would have to say it has been about four or more years. After we were introduced to Sapphic love by Val, she asked us how we thought about adding Phil to our little get together. We both had a crush on big brother for the longest time, but we thought he didn't want us. We also told Val we didn't have a clue as to how to go about getting into Phil's pants. She just said. "Leave that to me girls!"

"Oh really! And then what happened.....Phil?" I said this as I looked straight into his eyes.

"Ummmm Well mom. I got back to the dorm one afternoon and I saw this lady in a ragtop parked in front. I thought she looked familiar and I went up to her and saw it was Val. I was surprised to say the least. She said she had a couple days off and she just went for a ride and ended up in the front of the dorm. Then she asked me if I was free for the weekend and would I show her around the campus. I said I needed only a few minutes to shower and change. She followed me to my room and while I was in the shower we talked and stuff."

"And Stuff?"

"Yeah we talked about my school and how she was doing and stuff!" I got out of the shower and she was standing there with a towel held out for me. I was sort of shocked and she really was having fun with my embarrassed state. I took the towel from her and she smiled and waited for me in the other room. It was like looking at you mom! I was excited yet embarrassed at the same time. So we went out and she bought me dinner and we went out on the town bar hoping until it was real late. Val got a little tipsy and asked me to drive her back to her room, so I did. Well while I was driving she sat real close to me and her hands were all over me. She was rubbing my chest and thighs and before you knew it I was driving with a hardon to end all hardons. Her hands eventually made contact. As soon as she touched me she went into this real affectionate mode. She looked up at me and asked me is she was the reason I was in such a state. I could only mumble and she went bananas. She unzipped my pants and grabbed my cock and I thought I was going to get in to an accident. Then I felt her mouth on my cock and she was sucking me off like I have never felt before. In no time I was blowing a load of cum down her throat. She then put me back in my pants and told me maybe I should would with her a while when we got to the motel room. Well, when we got there she went and took a shower then came out dressed in this killer red negligee and I think my mouth must have hit the floor. I mean it was like I was looking at you mom. She was gorgeous! She came up to me and placed a hand on my chest and leaned into me saying she needed help to get to bed. I was like a little puppy dog. I helped her to the big bed and pulled back the covers for her. She put on leg on the bed and the other on the floor saying she would get the zoom zooms if she were to lie down. Well I looked down at her and she had no panties on and her pussy was clean-shave. Before I knew it she asked me to sit next to her, as she was afraid she was going to get sick. Like a doe in the headlights I did as she asked. As soon as I hit the bed beside her she put her arms around me and her hands went back to their wandering ways. In seconds all pretenses about her being sick was gone and she was moaning out how lonely she was and was glad she had a big strong man like me to help her and she was so grateful and she had to show me how grateful she was. She was back at my crotch and her hands just drove me crazy. I told her that I was her nephew and that it may not be a good idea to be doing this and that we had already gone too far in the car. She only started to cry, saying that she was lonely and that ugly and would never feel loved. I told her that was not true. Then she looked at me with this funny look saying, that she wasn't really good looking and I kept telling her she was. She then asked me if I really thought she was pretty. When I said she was beautiful she sat up and kissed me real hard, saying thank you. Then she pulled open her top and asked me if I thought she nice boobs. I told her they were nice and she asked me to kiss them. Well I was so horny and in such a state I just dove in. In no time we were both naked and I was balls deep in her, fucking her like it was the last time for both of us. We stayed in the motel room for two days just fucking and sucking and doing everything imaginable. We never left the bedroom. She even had room service catered in right to the bedroom. I thought the waiter and even the waitress were going to climb into bed. Val is not in the least bit shy to show off her body. She did tell me when she was younger she had been with a girl quite a few times and she loved it with women as well as men. I guess it was you she was talking about huh mom?"