Summer Fun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung up the phone and smiled at the three gawking faces.

"Your Aunt said to say hi. She also said she won the lottery. Just over thirteen mil, so she retired and was looking for an excuse to celebrate. She is taking the flight out sometime tomorrow and said she will call when she will be getting in, so Phil can meet her.

Al four of us were grinning like the cat who swallowed the canary. I had this feeling of déjà vu as I pictured Val and me in our memorable head to toe arrangement we had taken so many times in the past.

"Well guys there we have it. I for one think we should all rest up for the remainder of the day so we can be functional when my sister gets here. Speaking of which. Does anyone have any ideas as to how we can break the ice to Val?

"I do mom?" Piped Deni.

"OK. Speak up you little vixen." I replied.

"Well I was thinking While Phil goes to get Val Dani and I would remain in the house and you can go out and tan on the deck. When Val gets here we will tell her you are out sunbathing nude and that she should join you. When she sees the look on our faces I think she will know something is up. Then we will let Mother Nature take her own course. Once the ice between you two has been broken the rest of us will ser out and join in. Sound OK?"

"Sounds great hon." I said.

"He Phil how about taking me out fishing this afternoon? JUST FISHING TOO!"

Everyone laughed and my boy agreed with a look of disappointment. It was fun fishing on the lake and I managed to keep Phil's pants on the whole time. HE showed me how to still fish and troll and we managed to catch a few keepers for supper. I told him I would pass on the cleaning part, so he said I was off the hook this time, but next time I would be learning that part of the sport as well. I kissed him and gave his cock a quick squeeze telling him I would make it up to him later. He smiled and gave me a knowing wink as I went up to the cabin.

It was after nine by the time we cleaned up the kitchen and put everything in shape for the morning. The sky was clear and you could see millions of stars, as there was no moon. We all sat on the deck in our robes, fresh out of the shower and passed the next hour or so just star gazing with the telescope and even though we abstained from any sex everyone was in a teasing behavior. We all had our hands in one another's pants or tops the whole time and it was almost impossible to look at the stars. Everyone was after the person gazing through the telescope. It was about midnight when I said I was heading for bed. Phil followed me is saying he wanted to sleep with me. His sisters let him have it too.

"Awe does the little boy want to sleep with is mommy. Is he afraid of the dark?" both girls ting him.

"Yes he wants to sleep with his mommy and his mommy wants him to because she loves his big hard cock so eat your hearts out you two sluts!"

As he said this he grabbed his crotch and shook it at his two sisters as they gave him the middle finger salute. I took his hand and as if to console him I put it under my top on my left boob and we walked hand on tit into the house and to my room. We jumped into bed and though we were almost naked we went no further than a passionate kiss goodnight. I fell asleep with my son's manhood pressing into my ass. Like the night before, I slept like a baby. It was so wonderful to be able to sleep a full night. And I had my own kids to thank for it.