Summer Fun Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Eleven and a half!"

Every one broke out at that last remark and I could tell the girls were particularly interested in Val's new beau.

"Wow that is so cool. Tell us Aunt Val what's it like getting fucked by such a big cock?"

" Well it is hard to explain girls. You almost need to experience it yourself to really appreciate it."

"That would be so fuckin far out." Said Deni

"Yeah Like I would absolutely love to see a cock that big. Black too!" said Dani.

"Well kids this is where the rest of it comes in. My Phil is a widower, who has a twenty five year old daughter named Kelly. She and her dad have been living together since her mom died. Kelly also lost her hubby a year ago in a fire. So they decided to move in together to help one another get over the grief. When I met him it was the first time he had been away since he lost his wife. When we were on the cruise we had many long talks together and we found out we had a lot in common. He asked me to come to his home and meet his daughter. She is a beautiful woman and it seems a shame she is alone. The three of us hit it off splendidly. So much so that Phil wants to move in with me, as does Kelly. So that is the biggest part of the surprise."

"What else Aunt Val?"

"Hold on to your tits little girl I am getting to that. I had mentioned to Phil that I was a twin and that when I was younger I did a lot of silly things, and I absentmindedly let it slip that your mom and I did more than sleep in the same room together. I figured as soon as I let that slip he would be out the door running. He was not so shocked as I figured. He asked to go into a little more detail and he was not passing judgment. So I told him about everything your mom and I did together. I also said that I had not been promiscuous with other women mostly Vicky. Then he just smiled and said thank you for trusting in him enough to tell him of my past. Then he said it was his turn. HE told me that after his wife died he was devastated, and figured life, as he knew it was over. He sulked for months, and Kelly was his only comfort, but lived over five hundred miles away. Then when he got the news her husband was killed in the line of duty as a fireman, he felt he needed to be there for her. So he sold his place and went to stay with her. They cried on one another's shoulder for months. They both came to the realization that life had to go on even though they both felt that neither one knew what to do. One night Kelly told Phil he needed to get himself a lady friend so he could love again, that mom would have wanted it that way. He said ditto for her. They came to the point that both were chicken to go out and seek that someone. Well one night they both went out for dinner and Kelly said she wanted to dance so they went dancing. They had such a wonderful time they began to go out more often. Well one night they were out and Kelly had a little too much to drink and as they danced she held her dad closer than usual. Phil was in a predicament and he had not had a woman in his arms for so long, he felt himself begin to get hard and didn't know what to do. He said Kelly did not say a word and only dance closer. Phil said he was so embarrassed and ashamed. When they returned to their seats Kelly took his hand and told him it was OK and that she understood and was even flattered. Well Phil got more embarrassed ordered a double then another. They both got half in the pail and when they got home Kelly went straight to her room. Phil thought he had done it and that she would hate him. HE went to his room and changed into a robe and came back down to the den for a last double to see if he could drink himself into a sleep. He sat in front of the TV and sipped his drink. The next thing her heard was Kelly asking if she could have one as well. He turned to say sure and he said he nearly spilled his drink. His daughter was standing there in a floor length sheer caramel colored dressing gown that left little to the imagination. Phil poured her a drink with shaking hands and as gave it to her said she was a vision of beauty and she looked so much like her mom. She patted the seat next to hers and told her dad to sit and listen. Well Phil went on to say he had a hard time concentrating on anything she said as her perfume filled his sense and her beauty only stirred the firs in his loins. He kept telling himself he had to get out of there, that this was his daughter!

Kelly took her drink clinked it to her dads' and made a toast.

'To our future dad!"

He said the clinked and downed their drinks. Then he said Kelly took his glass and put them both on the table. Took his hand and made him stand with her. She put on some soft music and then took her dads arm and placed it around her waist asking him to dance. Poor Phil was beside himself and didn't know what to do. I was so captured by his story I begged him to go on.

Well he said. They danced for a bit then he felt her press her body into his. He felt his cock begin to rise and started to panic. He said Kelly sensed this and she only reaches up and kissed his neck and said, "It's Ok dad!"

Poor Phil I could see he was so aroused telling me all of this. So I reached over and unzipped his pants and pulled out his schlong and told him to go on. I wanted to listen and play at the same time. I began to suck him off and he went on with his story. He said Kelly pressed her body closer to his and he just lost it. He said his cock was like an iron bar and he was mad with desire for a woman. He said he pressed his hard cock into Kelly's pubic mound and all she did was moan in his ear and say. "Oh yes daddy I want more." Phil said he lost it and came right there. He said Kelly knew he was cuming and she knelt down between his legs and pulled out his squirting cock and took him in her mouth and finished him off. Then she licked his cum from the boxers and then she sucked him until he was hard again and then had him sit down while she stripped for him. When she was naked she came over and looked him straight in the eye and said.

"Daddy I want you to fuck me. I need you as much as you need me. I only want you daddy. Fuck me? Fuck my pussy please daddy?" She took his cock in her hand and guided to her pussy as she sat down on his cock. He said he lasted only minutes and he came again and as he told me about when he came the second time, I felt his cum erupt in my mouth. I swear I near drowned with all he shot! It was the most erotic thing I have ever heard."

"Wow" was all four of us could say.

"What happened when Phil told Kelly about you Aunt Val?"

" Phil told me that he was sure Kelly would be OK with him finding a woman and he brought me to see her soon after that. I could see she loved her father very much and was a little said another woman was taking him away from her. After a few meetings I told Kelly I wanted to take her for lunch one day. We made a date and I took her out. I told her that I really liked her dad, but that I could also see that she loved him too. I then went on to explain how her dad and I talked about out past and the things we did. As soon as I started to relate this to her she went pale as a ghost. I held her hand and told her she need not worry. Her father trusted me as I did him. I told Kelly that he had told me about them and that I was OK with what they did and I did not want them to stop just because I entered her dads' life. I would much rather see them continue as I said I thought it was so wonderful they got along as well as they did. Well it was my turn to be shocked then. Kelly said thank you and told me she liked me and wanted her dad to continue to see me. She also said she was relieved I was OK with her father and her, and said she would be happy to share him with me. Then she said that maybe if I was game she would even do a threesome with us. I looked at her and right there in the restaurant I gave her a tongue lust filled kiss, and said.

"Sounds yummy hon. When?" So there is it gang! My story."

"When do we get to meet them Aunt Val?"

" Well I told Phil I was going up to my sisters' cottage and planned on having some fun. He said if I wanted to, give him a call and he would come up and join us if it was OK with everyone else."

Phil got up and took the phone to Val and handed it to her saying.

"Tell him he can come up only if he brings Kelly with him Aunt Val."

"Yesssss!" The twins sounded out in unison.

I smiled and shook my head wondering what I was getting myself and the others into. Also! How would I ever find a way to tell Jim about what we were doing! Could I get him to accept all this? Would he be OK or would he tell me to leave and take my incestuous sluts with me. I decided I could not do much about it until the time came so I resolved to face that when I came to it.

Val was talking to Phil and explaining to him the conditions surrounding his possible visit. I could see the smile play across her face as she was talking to him, only imagining what he was saying. She finally said. "OK Honey I will pass that on and we will see you soon baby. Don't wear yourself out either. Save some for me you big stud!"

Val hung up the phone and then told us to all gather round for the news. We all sat legs crossed and naked on the area rug looking intently and wondering what was going to happen.

"Well for starters. Phil said to say hi and he is happy to know he would be welcomed here. Then he said that he would talk to Kelly to see if she would be willing to join him, and added he was certain he could convince her. He gave me this big chuckle and said he had a way to convince her. He said to give him a day or two to arrange things and he would be up here to join us!"

I looked at Phil and could see his cock was as hard as I have ever seen it. I reached over and whispered in his ear and said.

"Does my baby want to do something with that big hunk o love?"

"Yes he does mom. Take me to bed and fuck the livin shit out of me before I go insane!"

I smiled wickedly at him and standing I took his hand. I looked at the three women and said.

"You three women will have to make do with what you have I am taking this big hard cock into my bed and I do not want any of you disturbing us for at least an hour. Got it?"

They all smiled and Dani smacked me on the ass as we walked to my room. Once inside I took my son in my arms and I kissed him with all the passion I could bring forth. I felt his powerful body press against me. My knees hit the edge of the mattress causing me to fall back on the bed with my lover landing on top of me. We kissed and wrestled naked on the bed. Wanting to feel the others sex, engulf each of us and taste that taboo so many want to experience. I stroked my baby's solid back pressing his love muscle harder into my wet slit. I cried out my desire for him to fill me.

"Oh fuck Phil Give me your cock baby. Let me feel it sink into my wet cunt baby. Fuck me hard son. Fuck mother wet hungry pussy. Fuck me baby!"

I looked through half open eyes as Phil placed his hands on either side oh my shoulders and lifted his torso above me. I felt his hard staff search out the entrance to my womanhood. He nudged the hard purple head around seeking out the hot wetness below. I could see in his eyes a lust so deep I was sure he would explode in no time. I didn't care I would relish the feeling of his sperm as it flooded my depths. Then he made contact with the split petals of my flower. I lifted my hips slightly as if begging him to plunge into me. His cockhead sunk a mere half-inch into my heat and I hissed out my need for him to fuck me deep. My eyes bulged open as my boy fed me his cock in one smooth swift motion. I felt myself open up to him and take his rod into my hot wet cunt. I felt his balls slap against my ass and I spread my thighs as far as I could and begged him to ram his hard cock in my quaking cunt.

"Oh baby! Fuck me. Give me that hard cock Phil Fuck my pussy honey Ram your hard cock in me. Ram that fucking monster in me son! Fuck mommyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I came with just one stroke of his hard cock as he pummeled into me. I was climaxing as he was just beginning. I urged him on saying every vulgar erotic word I could think of. I knew he wanted to fuck Kelly. I could see it in his eyes when Val was telling us about him. I used this to make him fuck me harder still.

'You like that don't you baby? You like the thought of Phil fucking his daughter don't you. You want to see his big black cock fuck her dark cunt don't you? It turns you on and you wish you were fucking her now don't you baby? Yeah you want to fuck that hot black cunt just like mommy wants to fuck that hard black cock. We can fuck them together. I will watch you fuck her and you can see his big hard black snake fuck my hot white cunt. Yeah baby! Shoot your hot cum! Cum for mommy? Take your cock out and shoot your white cum all over me. Shoot baby! Shoot!

The last few words wee all it took to send my Phil over the edge. HE pulled his cock from my pussy and stroked his shaft as he crawled on his knees until his cock was just above my flushed chest.

'Take it mom. Take my hot fucking cum all over your fucking face you fucking slut! Feel your son cum on your motherfucking face you hot bitch!!!!"

I only saw the first few volleys of sperm shoot from his cock. I closed my eyes and felt it splash all over my face and tits, in my hair, on my face, my neck, all over. It was a searing creamy feast I would have loved to take in my mouth. I took hold of his cock as the flow began to ebb and I put the head in my mouth and jacked his cock into my mouth wanting to get as much of his seed as I could. When I was satisfied he was done I let his cock slip from my mouth and I smeared his semen all over my face with the tip of his cock. I talked to his cock head as I spread his fuck cream all over.

That's it, you beautiful monster. Spread your cream all over your slut mommy's face. Rub that hot gooey cock sauce. Rub it in and let me taste it."

Oh mother you are so hot. I love the way you suck me off. It is so fucking hot. You should see your face and tits. You are covered with my jizz. IT looks so hot!"

He then bent down and licked his cum from my tits and fed it to me with deep kisses. Back and forth he went licking up all of his goo and feeding it to me. I swallowed every bit he fed me as I kissed him passionately. As our ecstatic climax ebbed I looked into his eyes and he knew something was on my mind.

"What's up sugar pussy?"

"Phil? You know I love you and your sisters so much and I am at odds as to how we are going to handle this when Jim gets back. I am not sure he is going to cotton to you sleeping with me and our shenanigans."

"Mom I don't think you really need worry. Both Deni and Dani said they have the hots for dad and they want him as much as I wanted you. Even Aunt Val said she wanted to jump dads' bones when he got back. I am sure between the three of them they can come up with something to get his pants off."

"I just don't know what I should do. Do I talk to him and explain? Do I just attack him when he gets home and fuck his brains out then tell him? Do I let the girls go after him first? What?""

"Mom? Why not talk to Aunt Val and the girls and explain how you feel. Tell them you want dad to join in our fun, but are not sure on how to go about it. I am sure they will have tons of ideas. OK"

"Well I guess if you're sure honey."

"I'm sure mom. Now come here and snuggle with your stud."

I drew his strong frame into mine and even the feel of his soft cock against me stirred my juices. I loved having him in bed with me to take whenever the mood struck. It felt so wicked and naughty. I kissed him deeply and mashed my tits all over his chest, trying to light a fire under his balls for one more fuck. It was then that I sensed someone getting on the bed.

"Your hour is up sis. I am joining you two for the night. I just ate your daughters to sleep in their room. So move over and give me some of that delicious cock you are hoarding."

" Sorry Aunt Val. I am afraid I am spent for the time being."

"That's Ok baby. You just park your ass between your mom and me and we can all cuddle together. Don't be surprised if I wake you during the night. I have been known to get up for a late night snack you know."

"Well Aunt Val you are most welcomed to try should your hunger wake you. Good night my two sweet sluts!"

"Night stud."

"Night Vicky. Night Handsome!"

12