Summer Fun with Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers

"But I thought you said we couldn't?" I asked, as I slipped my own t-shirt off.

"I know what I said and I meant it." She told me as she slipped her bottoms off, her bare pussy glistening, "But this morning I woke up so wet as your cock had been pressing my ass and I thought that I just need to take my pleasure and happiness now, whilst I can!"

I had taken my trousers off and she grabbed my stiff cock, holding it straight up as she straddled me and slowly slid it all the way into her steaming pussy. "Oooooh!" We moaned in unison.

"In my entire life I have one week of us like this, and I intend to make the most of it!" She told me as she ground her pussy as deep as it would go on my cock.

***************************

We ended the week as we had started it, my sister, naked, my cock impaled in her pussy as she ground herself down on it, desperately trying to take more inside her.

In the intervening week we had sex as often as we could, at least once a day, often more as we spent a week as lovers rather than siblings. She bounced up and down on my cock, moaning loudly as I fondled her big boobs as she drove us closer to orgasm. I dropped one of my hands to her pussy, my fingers locking on to her already engorged clit as I tipped her over the edge to her orgasm. Her pussy tightening its grip on my shaft as she screamed in pleasure, the sensation causing me to explode one more inside her. She fell down ontop of me as her orgasm finished, whilst I continued to gasp in recovery from my own.

My breath returned I felt dampness on my chest, then heard a sobbing, she was crying, "What's up sis?"

"That was our last time." She sniffed.

"What do you mean, we'll both be home for Christmas and we can visit each other in-between." I tried to reassure her.

"I know you mean that now, but I just know it won't ever happen again." She sobbed.

"Thankyou for a wonderful summer Dan." She said, leaning in for a passionate kiss on the lips, her tongue slipping in as I crushed her breasts into my chest.

Eventually she pulled away and dismounted me, my incestuous cum spilling from her well fucked pussy, "I love you, and I always will, no matter what." She told me.

"I love you too Kim." I told her.

***************************

Later that day I waved her off as our parents took her back to uni, she was still adamant we would never happen again, but couldn't tell me why.

"I'll come visit you soon." I told her.

"That'll be nice bro, thanks!" She said, trying to hide her tears from our parents, then she raised the window and the car pulled out of the drive, summer was over.

***************************

***************************

I called Lucy to talk about us moving into the new flat that afternoon, I had completed on it earlier in the week and had spent the time when I didn't have my cock buried in my sister packing my stuff up ready to go. Lucy had done similar (well, not the fucking my sister bit) and was all packed and ready to go, I had rented a van to move us both and was picking it up tomorrow morning.

"See ya tomorrow babes!" Lucy said excitedly before I hung up.

***************************

***************************

I picked up the van early next morning, we moved Lucy's stuff first, filling her slightly smaller room full of various suitcases of clothes and the little bit of furniture she owned. My stuff was next, and though it took nearly the entire day we had almost finished. I had just closed the main door at the bottom of the staircase that led to our flat, I turned around to see Lucy at the top of the stairs, naked, her fingers in her pussy...

"How do you fancy christening our new flat babes?" She asked.

***************************

***************************

Six weeks later I had settled into my new job and was out for the evening with my new work colleagues at the end of the night, suitably pissed, I staggered back to the nearest tube station, now across the street from the tube I stepped out to cross the road and heard the angry noise of a horn, followed by the screeching of brakes. I turned just in time to see the taxi as it hit me, "Fucking Taxis." I muttered as I fell to the floor, slipping into unconsciousness as my head hit the tarmac.

milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers
12