Summer Games

Story Info
Wife and Hubby decide to expand horizons.
2.5k words
4.09
93.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer in Maine was proving to be really hot. My new wife and I had lived here for several years - as long as we had been married. As I was on our patio reading the paper, I glanced at my wife as she planted flowers along our home. My loins stirred with desire, as I observed my wife wearing her skimpy shorts and tight t-shirt, exposing her beautiful brown body glowing with perspiration. I could see her nipples busting out of her white tee.

We lived in married bliss. We had it all---money, love, support, success...everything. Despite our wonderful sex life, I detected that something was missing. The excitement had recently evaporated. We had tried everything. I was by far the more experienced of the pair. I had been my wife's only partner. We had discussed and tried different avenues to enhance our experiences. Finally, one night I broached the topic that had been on my mind for so long...

"Do you want to try sex with someone else?"

My wife Meena did a double-take. She didn't know how to react to what I'd just said. She took a deep breath, and her luscious double-Ds heaved up and down.

Meena uttered, "How do you feel about this? I don't want anything or anyone to come between us."

I replied, "There shouldn't be any feelings involved. It should be just plain animal lustful sex. I thought it would even the score if you got more experience. I mean, you've never really had any experiences with anyone else. I think it would really help our love life."

"Rajiv, are you sure about this? Have you given this any thought?"

I said, "Yes I have. I think society has put too many restrictions on people. Sometimes I think you feel constrained, even though you don't admit it, I feel that you are. I think you don't even realize that you are boxed in."

"Maybe you're right. It sounds really exciting, but let's make sure there are some rules of engagement. Let's really think about this."

She bought into it...

"There shouldn't be any emotional attachments---no strings, no baggage. Just raw sex." I said.

Meena replied, "I get to pick who it is. You get no choice in the matter. I agree to the rules. I'll let you know where you can meet us. My partner shouldn't know that you're in the room until the right moment. You can join in, but not until I've had enough time with my lover."

"So I won't know who you've picked until the encounter."

My pulse quickened as I observed my wife in her silk nightie, with her beautiful brown thighs and tits oozing out, like ripe melons waiting to be plucked and savored.

I said, "So I won't know who you've picked, and when it'll happen until that day."

"Yes, love. That's right."

The thought of my wife pleasing someone else caused me to pitch a rock-hard boner. As my cock grew out of the confines of my boxers, my wife slowly jacked my cock as I sucked on her hard nipples.

"When will it happen honey? When?" I asked.

My wife's phallic ministrations increased, and she combined her hand-job with a tongue-lashing of my penis.

"In time dear. In time. You'll know when I'm close." Replied my lovely wife.

As she uttered these words, I copiously came all over my wife's beautiful face, and then we slept soundly in each other's arms.

A week later, I had arranged a poker game with a few friends. My wife said she'd stick around for a while, and then she'd meet her friends for dinner later in the evening.

My friends had all arrived on time, and we immediately started pounding beers and smoking cigars. Shorty thereafter, bets had been made, and we were deep into our poker game. A few minutes later, my wife walked into the room. She looked absolutely delicious. She had on a tight blue blouse with her huge tits spilling out, and a short black miniskirt which displayed her hot brown legs.

Several of my friends stared with their mouths open. There was almost dead silence. I looked disapprovingly at their ogling and they stopped out of respect. They all politely greeted my wife, and my wife came over to the table to check on how our game was going.

"Looks like Pete is really cleaning up!" She uttered. My wife talked to all of my friends. she inquired about their jobs, their spouses, and made small talk. They all asked about her. I kept carefully observing my wife. Was she scoping potential candidates? I felt jealous, and then I felt an intense anger.

Then she quietly sauntered towards my friend Pete, and just stood right near where he was sitting. Unbeknownst to me, she subtly moved closer to Pete. So close that the back of her bare thigh rubbed his elbow. She then put her hand on his shoulder, and he rubbed his hand on her calf and slowly moved up the back of her leg. Then Meena moved away from him, and she bid farewell to all of us.

One of my friends uttered, "Man oh man Rajiv...you are one lucky mofo! How could you ever get sick of that?!?"

I smiled and replied, "I don't. She's perfect."

After a few hours, we ended the game and everyone left.

I was going crazy trying to think of who my wife was considering. She didn't lead on any details or hints. Nothing. I'd come in unexpected to see if she'd be initiating anything with anyone, but I came up with nothing.

A week later on Saturday, I came home a little early from a few hours at the office, and I went into my study to check my email. As I turned the computer on, I went behind our dresser to turn on a light. Then I heard voices outside of the room. My wife was walking up the stairs, and she was talking to someone. There were two sets of steps walking up the stairs.

My stomach distended with fear. Was this it? Would it happen now?

My wife walked into our study. I kept quiet and stayed behind the dresser with a pretty clear view of the entire room.

My wife walked in and she was talking to someone. I still couldn't make out who it was. My wife looked absolutely hot and as sexy as I can remember her. She had on a black skirt that showed her thighs off and a half open silk blouse with a tight black shirt underneath. I made out the crack of her impressive cleavage. She was explaining something about our computer, and had asked the man standing next to her to show her how to use our computer.

I still couldn't make out who it was. He sat silently, and I heard keys being pressed. My wife then leaned over, and started rubbing the shoulders of the man seated at my chair. The man at my computer then started rubbing my wife's thigh with his big hand. I recognized the watch on his wrist, but I still didn't know who this man was...

Then, the man's hand went further up my wife's thigh in between her legs, and their lips met. My wife moaned and then removed the man's large hand from between her legs. His hand then reached around and started rubbing my wife's ass. Then, my wife ordered the man to get up and pull his shorts down.

I had the shock of my life. It was Pete!

My wife slowly pulled down Pete's shorts and then his boxers and ordered him to sit down on my leather chair. Then she slowly jacked his cock and delivered a flutter of licks to his cock-head as she jacked his growing cock. In a few minutes, Pete's prodigious pecker had grown to its full twelve inches and my wife bent over and applied her ministrations to his pecker as she jacked and pulled on his big penis. Then my wife briefly stopped licking his dick and stood back to admire Pete's veiny white pole, as she squeezed his penis tightly with both of her manicured brown hands, slowly traveling down the length of Pete's distended pecker. My wife started throttling Pete's penis and the head of his pole swelled even more. My wife's brown eyes bulged in surprise as she observed the effects of her actions on my friend's cock. My friend bent back his head as my wife got up off her knees and bent over to suck his cock.

Pete's hands traveled up between Meena's thighs slowly as his other hand slowly but forcefully guided my wife's head to his dick. I could her as my wife slurped and choked on my buddy's cock. She began to moan quietly as Pete's long finger penetrated my wife's glistening pussy.

I could see strings of spit and saliva connecting Meena's full lips with Pete's swollen dong. My wife sucked up all her strings of spit as she gagged on Pete's dick. She never closed her eyes and increased the pace of her sucking. She bobbed her head and engulfed Pete's huge cock---she started at the head of his dick and traveled all seven inches down, all the while jacking his dick up and down.

Pete looked incredibly relaxed as his finger slowly penetrated Meena's vagina. Meena's pussy was running like a faucet. Her pussy leaked its juice and it traveled down Pete's arm and onto the Persian rug. There was a puddle of my wife's saliva and Pete's precum on the hardwood floor under the leather chair Pete was sitting on. Meena was pure sex maniac now. She wasn't letting up a bit. Both Pete and Meena were now moaning more loudly and in a rhythm. I couldn't believe Pete's staying power. Most men would have cum gallons by now. He had incredible control. He was preventing the dam from breaking.

My cock was rock hard by now. I quicly removed my clothes and walked over with my prick standing straight and tall. I walked over behind my wife and I ripped off her skirt. She never even looked once behind her. She removed Pete's hand as I rubbed her ass. I then licked my wife's pussy from behind as she kept sucking Pete off.

I pulled my wife's butt cheeks apart, and my wife grasped my cock and slowly guided it into her sopping wet hole. Her pussy was bubbling and on fire. I slowly fucked my wife from behind and she moaned deeply with satisfaction. She had never been wetter. As I collided my cock into Meena, her pussy juices coated my pubic hairs. I scratched and rubbed my lovely wife's ass as I slowly conquered her. My wife's long black straight hair covered Pete's lap like a dark silk mop, as she quickened the pace of her sucking and jacking. I also sped up the pace of fucking my wife doggie-style. Meena's smooth hips started shaking like jello, and the slapping noises got really loud.

The puddle of my wife's spit got bigger and traveled to my feet. Pete suddenly got red and he gritted his teeth. He was close.

I finally screamed, "I'm cumming! Oh God! I'm cumming!" I came with a ferocious pain as I deposited the entire contents of my balls into my wife's insides.

Pete then groaned as his balls hunched up and his cock bellowed and spewed stream after stream of cum on my wife's face and hair. He came for an entire minute. My wife swallowed whatever she could with the excess spilling on the floor and on the rug. My cock softened and plopped out of my wife's pussy.

My wife cleaned off her face, and then suddenly Pete got up and uttered, "I don't know about you, but I'm still not done with you."

Unbelievably, Pete's pecker was still hard as a rock. It had turned a deep red color from all of the abuse from my wife's rough treatment. In fact, it looked ever more menacing in it's abused form.

Pete turned my wife around and slapped her brown ass until it had turned beet red. "Come on bitch. I still need to fill this sopping wet cunt with my cum, so open up!"

My wife submissively arched her back up and offered her sloppy pussy up to Pete. My cum, saliva and my wife's juices were running down her bum and thighs. Pete then grabbed the bottom of his cock and slowly guided his missile into my wife's glistening quim.

Her pussy yawned widely as Pete attempted to jam the head of his cock into Meena's tight pussy. He slowly strummed his cock on Meena's vulva, getting here even hotter and wetter.

"Oh God Pete...omigod...slow...slow...take your time....oh God...Raj, look at me take this humungous cock...look at me Raj....look at Pete's magnificent cock fuck your wife....look at it...Oooohhhhhhhhhh..."

Pete managed to penetrate with his head. I could see my wife's pussy stretch beyond it's natural limit. Meena was skewered and was getting slowly roasted like a piece of meat on Pete's penis. My cock started growing. Pete slowly conquered Meena as his big hands gripped her luscious brown hips. Meena got wetter, and as Pete pulled his cock out of Meena, her pussy turned inside out and made a snapping sound. Then, her pussy yawned to take in Pete's cock. Pete quickened the pace of his thrusting and Meena began to moan loadly. Very loudly. I couldn't believe the things coming out of her mouth.

"Ohhhh God Pete. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! I'm your fuck toy. Please cum inside me! Please do it...Ohhhhh..."

I then got in front of Meena and commanded her to suck my cock. Now Meena was beginning to fuck Pete's erect penis back. They collided violently, but Pete held on to Meena tightly, so he controlled her body as she convulsed uncontrollably. Meena was shaking like a leaf as Pete fucked her completely and roughly. All twelve inches plunged into Meena as I fucked her mouth with my cock. Then, Meena's eyes closed and Pete started to moan. They were both at the home stretch Their breaths got ragged and shallow. They sounded like they were hyperventilating as they fucked each other violently. The slapping sounds of their bodies got loud, and then they both started grunting like animals. Pete stretched his long arms and started tweaking Meena's chocolate nipples. A few seconds later, my wife and Pete screamed in unison as they both came with Pete's cock buried deep inside of Meena.

Pete slumped over Meena and kissed her back and shoulders and my wife was completely limp. Pete then picked up my wife, with his cock still inside of Meena and carried her over to our bed. He slowly removed his cock from Meena, and walked out of the study with his clothing.

Meena and I slept soundly in each others arms.