Summer Heat

Story Info
Your lover knows how to cool you off.
1.1k words
3.1
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a hot summer night, and the air is thick and humid, like a heavy blanket you cannot escape. Sleep evades you as you lay restless upon your bed. Even without the covers over you, the sweat beads across your brow. You look over at your bedside clock, and silently curse. This is going to be a long night.

In frustration you rise to seek out relief from this oppressive heat. "Maybe a nice cool bath will help." You slowly make your way to the bathroom, shedding your night gown on the way. At first, you turn on the light, but its brightness hurts your eyes, so you retrieve a candle from the cabinet, and light that instead. In the dim light of the candle, you fill the tub, and slowly sink into the water, letting it cool your heated body.

"Mmmmmm, yes..." you relax into the tub, enjoying the repast from the squelching heat. You close your eyes and rest...

I come to you, then, as a dream, gently holding you in tender arms. I caress you, letting my hands roam freely across your delicate frame. You shiver in anticipation as my hands glide close to your most sensitive places, only to turn away at the last moment. Yearning for my touch, you arch your back in hopes of drawing my attention to your eager breasts. Slowly my hands move toward them, dragging out your anticipation as long as I dare.

Finally, my fingers find their way to your soft bosom. You gasp slightly as my hands envelope the soft white flesh. My fingers lightly brush your nipples as I gently squeeze your beautiful breasts. You feel my body pressed behind you as I pull your delicate form close to me. I lightly kiss your shoulder as you take my hands in yours. I massage your delicate flesh as my mouth works its way up your neck, touching every inch with my lips and tongue. Slowly you turn your face toward mine, as my mouth works its way to yours. As my hand slides gently down your belly, our lips meet for the first time.

Your breath catches slightly as my gentle fingers approach your longing folds. You feel the passion rise up within you as my touch invades your wetness. The smallest moan escapes your mouth as my palm rubs against your swollen clit, igniting the fire within you. You squeeze my hand against your breast as I work my magic between your thighs with the other. Passionately, I kiss you, letting my tongue slip past your lips as my finger penetrates your delicate folds. You press your body tight to mine as we ride this wave of lust. You pull your mouth from mine to let out a stifled cry as my fingers drive you closer to the edge. Shuddering in ecstasy, you press my hand into your hungry pussy. You grind my palm against your clit as your body takes control, bucking its way through your first orgasm. Time stands still.

You turn to face me now, your eyes filled with animal lust. I know what you want, but I am not ready to give that to you yet. You still need more attention, and I going to see that you get it.

We embrace again, and kiss each other deeply. I slowly start to work my way down, kissing your chin, then your neck. I begin to kiss your chest as my hands caress your breasts again. Slowly, purposely, I kiss your breasts, working my way to the tips. I take a rigid nipple into my mouth, and run my tongue around it, sucking gently on the flesh. You moan in excitement as my mouth feeds the fire within you. "Oh, God.." you whimper as my mouth finds its way down your belly to your heated quim.

Gently, but firmly, I begin to lick your delicate folds. My tongue traces along the edges at first, teasing your heated desire, then deeper I probe, tasting your sweet juices on my lips. Your hand presses my head close to you as my mouth works your fiery passion. I take your sensitive clitoris into my hot mouth and begin to gently suck, rubbing it with my tongue as I do. Now, both of your hands are on my head pulling me tightly into you. Still sucking, I slip a finger into your slippery twat. You groan sexily as my finger strokes your forsaken depths. Gently I insert a second finger, fucking you hard with my hand. I increase my work on your clit, driving you closer and closer toward a second climax. You fuck yourself against my face, covering me in your juices. I carefully slip in a third finger, filling your hole with my hand. You fuck my fingers like a woman gone mad, as my mouth plays relentlessly against your swollen clit. You begin to moan loudly as the your flood of juices covers my face and hand. Your mind becomes a blur as the climax hits you full force.

I gently lay you back, and rise to admire your beauty. Spreading your legs wide, I position myself above you. Slowly, gently, I enter you. "YESSSsssss" you hiss as my manhood penetrates your quivering hole. You grab my ass and pull me closer, driving my cock deeply into you. I take the hint and begin to drive myself harder and harder into your hungry depths. You wrap your legs around me and hold on tightly as the next waves of ecstasy overtake you. My breath becomes ragged with the effort as we love each other. Heavily, I drive into you, making you groan at every thrust. You close your eyes, tightly as you come fiercely.

You pant in exhaustion, ready for a break, but unwilling to stop. I help you turn around so that I can enter you from behind. You lay down your head and arch your back, making your ass stand out for the taking. I slide in behind you filling you again with my flesh. You groan heavily as my cock enters you. This time there is no gentleness, as I plunge myself into you, driving deeply into your greedy vagina. You push back in abandon, meeting my every thrust with a shout of ecstasy. "OH, GOD! YES! YES!" you scream as I slam you from behind. Your voice echoes in the distance, as our passion increases to a furious pace. Your pussy contracts tightly around me and you come violently, yet again. The pleasure of feeling you come is too much for me. I release my load deep within you....

Reality comes slowly back to your mind, as you lay exhausted in the tub. You reluctantly drain the tub and wrap yourself in a towel. You blow out the candle and walk back to your bed. You lay back down on the bed and close your eyes. Just as you begin to drift off into peaceful slumber you catch a hint of my cologne.